Saving the Experience

Options
124»

Comments

• Zhadi - Archosaur
    Zhadi - Archosaur Posts: 695 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    @.@ ... lol ... ok .. my eanglish is not that good <.< ... sorry for asking zhady ... you trolling me or her ... :D

Not trolling anybody.

This is a type of logical fallacy that Aella is using. She's basically calling people on this thread stupid and using that as "evidence" to prove that she's right (:

I've no reason to troll you myra<3
  • Anthemyra - Archosaur
    Anthemyra - Archosaur Posts: 247 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Not trolling anybody.

This is a type of logical fallacy that Aella is using. She's basically calling people on this thread stupid and using that as "evidence" to prove that she's right (:

I've no reason to troll you myra<3

b:shy <3
  • AellaAsteria - Archosaur
    AellaAsteria - Archosaur Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Okey, kitty wished it never came down to this, I actually had fun but I`m getting bored, you simply are blind to anything but what you think about something, lol. Bullying the blind guy can only be fun for so long =/.

Sounds like a person saying "I'm done." to me. But yet...
    My pholosphy? I simply call what we can know for certain, yet it`s not something I`ll base my actions on. To put in the form for lil children again, we cannot know actually anything, best we got is opinions and guesses, sometimes they are true, sometimes not. People who see things as black and white are young, immature or beyond rescue. You say something cannot happen but only in very unlikely scenario, I tell you scenario that is lot more likely and you start to argue like owning map and becoming some big faction has anything to do with the initial fun of TW.

There is exactly 2 big factions, for them to take map, even if they wouldnt attack each other, gonna take months, hence smaller factions will have their fun. You also do forget, we got quite many actually small guilds, not semi big or medium sized but actually small ones on map. TW on this server has lasted quite a long time, it`s obvious your path of no TW fun for smaller factions is true. You can give me some more paragraphs, you are wrong, simple as that.

I won the argument, proved you wrong on something you have repeated constantly trough the entire thread. And now I proved you wrong on your initial argument. Is there anything more to prove you wrong on?

You can search these forums, my style is neverchanging, either I`m pissed to whole world or that`s just how I roll. The likelyness of my ability to be mad to the world, all the time, isn`t that high, I`d be superman of some sort.

Edit:

Plan is on motion. Kitty was suprisingly excited when he saw our attack on Immunity, Rions QQ havent gone in vain, the troll factor was enough for most ppl to forget attacking nemesis pre map reset.

Hmm, I guess that means it was a success. Power trip over, and now its time for a cigarette. I'd continue this with you, but I no longer will get any pleasure from it.

Just as a bit of explanation, when you want someone to do something, you do a little research on how they act. I told you what drove me in this, you gave up, and then still responded. Thanks for the trip, and I will now be gone till I need the next one. Thanks for the fun though, it really was a pleasure.
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    b:chuckle
    somebody's always gotta have the last word.
  • AuroraLucia - Archosaur
    AuroraLucia - Archosaur Posts: 279 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    b:chuckle
    somebody's always gotta have the last word.

It would seem so. b:laugh
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    yes it would
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
    edited February 2011
    Options
    So the question is, who will? I AM DETERMINED ENOUGH!
  • AgentPotato - Archosaur
    AgentPotato - Archosaur Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Not trolling anybody.

But I love it when you troll me b:kiss
    edited February 2011
    Options
    So the question is, who will? I AM DETERMINED ENOUGH!

Oh dear, we already had a thread to determine that.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=943702

And it wasn't even close . . . . .b:bye
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Last Word
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options

Hmm, I guess that means it was a success. Power trip over, and now its time for a cigarette. I'd continue this with you, but I no longer will get any pleasure from it.

Just as a bit of explanation, when you want someone to do something, you do a little research on how they act. I told you what drove me in this, you gave up, and then still responded. Thanks for the trip, and I will now be gone till I need the next one. Thanks for the fun though, it really was a pleasure.

"I was only trying to get your attention, I got it, I won". Oh yeah, had I stated that on the start, would that have maken me winner on your logic, hence gaining the "moral uphand"? It`s clear it was all about your own ego or frankly you wouldnt have said so. If I were to troll simply for the sake of trolling, I wouldnt state that unless I had something to protect, like ego for example, making me have the "moral uphand" when I`d bail.

Ps. If you honestly did some research on me, you seriously need a life, kitty has written enough text for a book on these forums, ijs.

Pps. I got the last word ppl, me and no other, tyvm.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Last Word >:(
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Noo, the barbie must not have last word, he will eat us! b:laugh

Also, I don't think I could pick between the people on the poll Blood. It's just too tough of a decision.
  • XCableX - Archosaur
    XCableX - Archosaur Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Oh god, I have a stalker now. He isn't the dangerous kind is he?

*looks out bedroom window* b:shocked

I'm a tad bit late or not or what or so to reply to this :<
    youtube.com/xArsonist18 : XCableX's TW videos

pwcalc.com/56b00d33a8c63c7d : Current BM Build for TW
    edited February 2011
    Options
    word!!!!!!!
  • Anthemyra - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I'm a tad bit late or not or what or so to reply to this :<

u should read this forums more often b:scorn
  • XCableX - Archosaur
    XCableX - Archosaur Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    u should read this forums more often b:scorn

nah, I'm having fun playing Yugioh too much.
    youtube.com/xArsonist18 : XCableX's TW videos

pwcalc.com/56b00d33a8c63c7d : Current BM Build for TW
    edited February 2011
    Options

Nerd alert!!!!

Just kidding...but really...

WORD
  • Anthemyra - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options

Yugioh ?!? :O
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Yugioh ?!? :O

Kitty has Yugioh on emulator, ijs.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • Anthemyra - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Kitty has Yugioh on emulator, ijs.

kitty wants atention .... :D<3
    edited February 2011
    Options
    drow

oops!

word!!!!!