Blessing and DQ page not working ( for GM's )

Kokki - Harshlands
Kokki - Harshlands Posts: 267 Arc User
edited February 2011 in General Discussion
I've seen a couple people in the jones blessing post itself saying something, but i'm guessing it isn't as read as normal ones

so, frankie/bear/whoever else i'm missing, is there anything wrong with the sending mechanics on the server side? i hate to hear the rage about not getting items but still spending DQ points to get some stuff.

i would like my medal of glory before TW QQ. and not to mention my jones blessing :P
I'm famous! i'm on ecatomb
Post edited by Kokki - Harshlands on

Comments

• _Nei_ - Sanctuary
    _Nei_ - Sanctuary Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    DQ Rewards
    Blessing

Both Working
    [SIGPIC]C:\Users\Fatima\Pictures\neivindicatequickfix.png[/SIGPIC]
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Mine is unable to complete as well. When you click "get prize" the page stops there.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Kokki - Harshlands
    Kokki - Harshlands Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    DQ Rewards
    Blessing

Both Working

The main page is working, just try sending something. That's why i said specifically is there something wrong with the "sending" code/mechanism
    I'm famous! i'm on ecatomb
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    The main page is working, just try sending something. That's why i said specifically is there something wrong with the "sending" code/mechanism

i just sent something i didnt get an error i got my blessing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • _Nei_ - Sanctuary
    _Nei_ - Sanctuary Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited February 2011

Yes you were right both are not working right now it shows an Error, yesterday it worked i get my blessing and some Do-all for cube runs.
    [SIGPIC]C:\Users\Fatima\Pictures\neivindicatequickfix.png[/SIGPIC]
  • Nurfed_You - Harshlands
    Nurfed_You - Harshlands Posts: 754 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Rawr!!! WIZZIE RAGE! plz fix this soon. kthxbai
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DeLetar - Sanctuary
    DeLetar - Sanctuary Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I had this problem earlier. I went back hours later and it all completed fine.

If at first you don't succeed, try, try again- I think this applies here.
    I level the old- fashioned way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I like having the money for skills.
  • chingching108
    chingching108 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Same, I can't get my jones or dq rewards. I tried refreshing the page over and over again, but nothing happened and i tried waiting a few hours, still doesn't work T.T
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Mine finally worked after like 3 hours of trying... yay.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • ViciousMinx - Dreamweaver
    ViciousMinx - Dreamweaver Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    These are not working at all but what else is new
  • mierina
    mierina Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Not working for me too .Finaly got 50k dq points for that demon/sage event card and cant get it b:surrender
  • Abstractive - Archosaur
    Abstractive - Archosaur Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    mierina wrote: »
    Not working for me too .Finaly got 50k dq points for that demon/sage event card and cant get it b:surrender

What does the demon/sage event card DO ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bodyguard for Secret Passage at your service, now accepting daily installments of just 2.5m for your leisure.
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    What does the demon/sage event card DO ?

Works as gold in the 'event shop' which is like the cash-shop, but sells differnet stuff.
  • RobertDutu - Lost City
    RobertDutu - Lost City Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I can also confirm this.
    HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error): An unexpected condition was encountered while the server was attempting to fulfill the request.
    I am Jack's raging bile duct.
  • XPuLsEoFHeLL - Archosaur
    XPuLsEoFHeLL - Archosaur Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Not working for me as well, plz fix it soon.
  • starofwand
    starofwand Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    server error 500, all browsers not working, it is site related and not fixed
  • Lawanya - Lost City
    Lawanya - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    i havnt been able to receive my jones blessing either b:surrender
  • Ois - Lost City
    Ois - Lost City Posts: 391 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Hasn't worked in three or more days for me. :/
  • slyuk
    slyuk Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    i can get jones blessing to work but not dq dont get an error but also don't receive the item tried a number of times now:sad
  • slyuk
    edited February 2011
    i can get jones blessing to work but not dq dont get an error but also don't receive the item tried a number of times now
  • slyuk
    edited February 2011
    i can get jones blessing to work but not dq dont get an error but also don't receive the item tried a number of times now :sad sorry for the triple post dono y it posted 3 times
  • zizoun
    zizoun Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Can someone post me a link for a guide or an explanation of how dq points work? Search function is kinda useless on that lol
  • sangodoc
    sangodoc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    zizoun wrote: »
    Can someone post me a link for a guide or an explanation of how dq points work? Search function is kinda useless on that lol
    It's pretty straightforward. Just sell any Dragon Quest items to an NPC and you will get the number of Dragon Points listed in the items' descriptions added to your account. You can then go to the DQ Rewards page to redeem those points for various items, which will then be mailed to one of your characters that you select on that page.

Also, for those that have had problems, have you tested the pages in different browsers? If so, what browsers are failing and what browsers (if any) are working? Thanks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the PWI wiki for the useful information. Stay at the PWI wiki for the pie. ;-)
  • zizoun
    zizoun Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Sangodoc wrote: »
    It's pretty straightforward. Just sell any Dragon Quest items to an NPC and you will get the number of Dragon Points listed in the items' descriptions added to your account. You can then go to the DQ Rewards page to redeem those points for various items, which will then be mailed to one of your characters that you select on that page.

Also, for those that have had problems, have you tested the pages in different browsers? If so, what browsers are failing and what browsers (if any) are working? Thanks.

Thanks! Pretty clear b:victory

Looks interesting hehe