Thank you!

_Skai_ - Raging Tide
_Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
edited February 2011 in General Discussion
Thanks PWI devs for finally fixing room 25 in the Cube of Fate.

The glitched room was disturbing. Glad it's finally gone b:thanks
[SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
Post edited by _Skai_ - Raging Tide on

Comments

• TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    When was it ever glitched? If you mean the hand circles overlapping, someone probably knocked them back.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Templar - Sanctuary
    Templar - Sanctuary Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    There were gliched on our server i was in cube 5 min ago lol
  • Arshies - Sanctuary
    Arshies - Sanctuary Posts: 666 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Yeah It was glitched, also the mobs from the room 38 modify their route making it more hard to survive and complete the room. This happens for no maintenance during so long time ago until last day......
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Arshies - Sanctuary
  • _Nei_ - Sanctuary
    _Nei_ - Sanctuary Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    There were gliched on our server i was in cube 5 min ago lol

Yeah, my pc has a good connection and I get room 25 and the middle way hands was glitched, map shows many holes but at really hands are there.
    Looks like game problem cuz at least for me, somedays that room looks correct but others looks incorrect with middle holes.
    [SIGPIC]C:\Users\Fatima\Pictures\neivindicatequickfix.png[/SIGPIC]
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    tip for Room 25: wait until the hands in the circles that you can see at beginning explode. Holy path twice. Never failed since genies + Holy path was added into game. Ignore spawning, circles and other ****.Don't run into the first hands you see, ignore the rest. You won't die.

tip for Room 38: there is an ant that comes on the right side - goes to the right corner, very close to wall. Follow that ant at a safe distance (3/4th of a circle) and avoid hands . BM/Barb/Veno/sins can make it in 1 run, since that ant goes around 2 sides of the room. If you cant - wizards/clerics/ psy/archers - wait in the corner for the same ant to pass again. Not anywhere else, in the corner!. Easy to identify the ant since it's the only one that consistently moves inside the radius of the circles touching the walls

You should never fail those rooms. Ever.

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SilversMoon - Heavens Tear
    SilversMoon - Heavens Tear Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    That's one situation, I won't argue much if you say Deaden Nerves is op.

I mean, you gotta love being hit by a 6-7 digit number, and still completing the room.
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2011
    lol, yeah, good point

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited February 2011
    tip for Room 25: wait until the hands in the circles that you can see at beginning explode. Holy path twice. Never failed since genies + Holy path was added into game. Ignore spawning, circles and other ****.Don't run into the first hands you see, ignore the rest. You won't die.

You should never fail those rooms. Ever.

I actually use the same method for both rooms. although at 38 I just watch the ants, when ants are clear and the hands have just exploded, HP across. I usually finish each room in no more than a minute. Cube hates me, I get 38 almost every day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Deaden actually works on those oneshot mobs? I seem to remember dying last time I tried it. Although maybe that was room 27.....?

At any rate, in Room 25 I just go around the same corner as Ursa's room 38 strategy. Usually when I get in there, a line of hands explodes about all at once, and as I move, more of them come into view and explode in sequence, giving me a free ride (assuming I time holy path correctly).

What glitch is OP referring to? o.O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).
    edited February 2011
    Deaden actually works on those oneshot mobs? I seem to remember dying last time I tried it. Although maybe that was room 27.....?

Yes, I donnu about you, but Deaden Nerves, works perfectly so far.
    One shot immortality regardless of the damage, excluding a DoT perhaps :p
    Unless maybe you got hit twice or lagged or something.
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2011
    I think mobs in 27 move after you? Not sure though.
    The ones in 38 is pretty clear they do

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sangodoc
    sangodoc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    The glitched room was disturbing. Glad it's finally gone b:thanks
    The room wasn't "glitched", it was just some jerks intentionally moving the hands around. b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the PWI wiki for the useful information. Stay at the PWI wiki for the pie. ;-)
  • _Nei_ - Sanctuary
    _Nei_ - Sanctuary Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Sangodoc wrote: »
    The room wasn't "glitched", it was just some jerks intentionally moving the hands around. b:angry

Genie Earthquake on hands x.x
    [SIGPIC]C:\Users\Fatima\Pictures\neivindicatequickfix.png[/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2011
    Genie Earthquake on hands x.x

mhm.. Now spawn the hands all in west Arch, equip EQ on your genie.
    And rewrite history as it should be. Brilliant! b:chuckle
  • WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary
    WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary Posts: 1,686 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    If I got an Earthquake Genie and made a habit out of knocking all the hands out of the way so there's a clear path straight through, do you think people would complain, "Fix room 25! It's glitched again!" whenever the servers are reset and the hands go back to normal?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PWI Merchanting Guides: warrenwolfy.wordpress.com
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    If I got an Earthquake Genie and made a habit out of knocking all the hands out of the way so there's a clear path straight through, do you think people would complain, "Fix room 25! It's glitched again!" whenever the servers are reset and the hands go back to normal?

Earthquake doesnt actually move the hands, just the green circles lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • StrangeGirl - Raging Tide
    StrangeGirl - Raging Tide Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Not to mention them fixing the messed up timers in cube.
    Sucks when you hit a 100 second room adn you're forced to force log out and tick another 10k on top of 20k of your charm