Saving the Experience

Options

Comments

• Pathetick - Archosaur
    Pathetick - Archosaur Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I would like to preface my comments with 30 minutes of frustration shouting. for space interests i'll limit it to... EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

with that said we can move on to the relevant point. Don't fake bid. that simple. Don't fake bid. I know the GM's can't or won't (don't fake bid) enforce fake bidding rules so i'm asking people to (don't fake bid). I know that some people are going to fake bid (don't fake bid) I accept that some people don't think fake bidding is wrong (don't fake bid)

what is wrong with you people. 7 pages and nobody came up with don't fake bid.

If this was supposed to be the, The person above me is wrong and this is why thread. don't fake bid. I would have called it "the person above me is wrong and this is why thread."

pls don't fake bid.
  • AgentPotato - Archosaur
    AgentPotato - Archosaur Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I would like to preface my comments with 30 minutes of frustration shouting. for space interests i'll limit it to... EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

hahahahahaha
    with that said we can move on to the relevant point. Don't fake bid. that simple. Don't fake bid. I know the GM's can't or won't (don't fake bid) enforce fake bidding rules so i'm asking people to (don't fake bid). I know that some people are going to fake bid (don't fake bid) I accept that some people don't think fake bidding is wrong (don't fake bid)

hahahahahaha
    what is wrong with you people. 7 pages and nobody came up with don't fake bid.

hahahahahaha
    If this was supposed to be the, The person above me is wrong and this is why thread. don't fake bid. I would have called it "the person above me is wrong and this is why thread."

hahahahahaha
    pls don't fake bid.

hahahahahaha

You just got trolled, betch!

I really did lol, btw
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    You simply don't get it then. You wish to bring a philosopher into this, but yet even in philosophy they will tell you to question what you don't know. You know from my avatar I have a level 46 character. You don't know what else I have, so to assume it is the only one, or even to assume it is the highest, is a failed attempt at explaining yourself with philosophy. You are right, there is no dog. What is there is the fact that I have a high level, you assumed I didn't, you were wrong. Trying to explain why you might think I don't have one though does not change the fact that you were wrong.

Apparently though, you don't understand I was not reminding everyone of it, just the OP. However, when people decide to respond and make comments about it, of course I will discuss it. Now, do I know how old the OP is? No, but it is quite obvious that if he wants to "save the experience," he either is a new guy, or a kid hoping to get people to listen. Either way, I told him how it could happen for him to get his wish, and that it was unlikely. I pointed out the situation because it is so unlikely to happen. You thought my first post was talking to everyone? No. It was made public, but that does not mean it was directed at anyone aside from the OP. So, perhaps he is under 10 years old and didn't know. Does it really matter? All that matters is the example shows that it won't happen.

Yes, I play the game itself for fun, and do things many times that don't involve any gain at all. I go and explore the little crevices up near Buried Bones, I swim at the bottom of the oceans and rivers and lakes, I climb the mountains and search the valleys. I explore for the fun of it, which is why I've always loved the GTA games and Elder Scrolls, but that's another story. So, if your idea of not being able to move at all because you don't want to attack your buddy and having to defend only is your idea of fun, then go take a few lands and have fun defending only. If you start attacking though, I think you might just be hiding a few things. b:chuckle

Wow, you think those were insults? You took offense to those? Are you a sensitive little guy? You really thought I was poking fun at you by saying you are just one person, and I don't care what you think? That sounds like someone with too much of an ego. It is only fact, you are one person, and a person who has no affect on my real life. Why should I care what you think of me when I have people that actually matter to me? Wait, I probably shouldn't say you don't matter to me huh? You might think I'm trying to insult you.... Oh well.

Here are a few little facts. You are one person out of over six billion. I am one person out of over six billion. I don't care what you think of me because your opinion, though respected, doesn't matter to me one bit. I'm certain that you also think the same of me unless you really do have an ego so large it requires everyone feeding it. So, why would you take that as an insult?

By the way, the wet fur comment was actually just a joke, you know, trying to lighten the mood. I guess some people just don't get it though. My mistake, I'll avoid future jokes furball. I suppose you might have taken those "failed trolling" comment as an insult, but it all goes back to what I had said, we are both just individuals, does it really matter to either one of us what the other thinks? Well, I don't care what you think of me, I care only what a few people think who either are or have been important influences in my life, such as family, teachers, friends, and mentors. What they think of me is what matters to me, so as long as I do not disappoint them, I really couldn't give a rat's *** what anyone else thinks.

Oh, please don't think I am trying to insult you, I wouldn't want you to take offense again.

cool trolls don't actually read your posts

we sum them up, without even know-ing

whose got time.. to read that shiit an-ee-wayy

cause cool trolls have more important things to say
  • AellaAsteria - Archosaur
    AellaAsteria - Archosaur Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    cool trolls don't actually read your posts

we sum them up, without even know-ing

whose got time.. to read that shiit an-ee-wayy

cause cool trolls have more important things to say

Oh noes, you just said Wnb isn't a cool troll. b:laugh
  • AuroraLucia - Archosaur
    AuroraLucia - Archosaur Posts: 279 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    *grabs a piece of popcorn*

This just keeps getting better and better watching the trolls feed on each other. b:laugh
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    You simply don't get it then. You wish to bring a philosopher into this, but yet even in philosophy they will tell you to question what you don't know. You know from my avatar I have a level 46 character. You don't know what else I have, so to assume it is the only one, or even to assume it is the highest, is a failed attempt at explaining yourself with philosophy. You are right, there is no dog. What is there is the fact that I have a high level, you assumed I didn't, you were wrong. Trying to explain why you might think I don't have one though does not change the fact that you were wrong.

I was actually saying that you cant know anything `cept the line "Cogito, ergo sum". To question everything like philosophy would suggest is simply exhausting and asking for it is simply ridiculous. So to assume somebody is not what they seem to be, in situation where it really doesnt matter what they are, what is the freaking point to see the trouble?
    Apparently though, you don't understand I was not reminding everyone of it, just the OP. However, when people decide to respond and make comments about it, of course I will discuss it. Now, do I know how old the OP is? No, but it is quite obvious that if he wants to "save the experience," he either is a new guy, or a kid hoping to get people to listen. Either way, I told him how it could happen for him to get his wish, and that it was unlikely. I pointed out the situation because it is so unlikely to happen. You thought my first post was talking to everyone? No. It was made public, but that does not mean it was directed at anyone aside from the OP. So, perhaps he is under 10 years old and didn't know. Does it really matter? All that matters is the example shows that it won't happen.

I actually thought the opening was a troll/somebody who wouldnt be talked away of his ideas. I could waste my time explaining him why something isn`t gonna happen or I can do other stuff, like troll idiots who spend their time doing it, guess which one I chose?
    Yes, I play the game itself for fun, and do things many times that don't involve any gain at all. I go and explore the little crevices up near Buried Bones, I swim at the bottom of the oceans and rivers and lakes, I climb the mountains and search the valleys. I explore for the fun of it, which is why I've always loved the GTA games and Elder Scrolls, but that's another story. So, if your idea of not being able to move at all because you don't want to attack your buddy and having to defend only is your idea of fun, then go take a few lands and have fun defending only. If you start attacking though, I think you might just be hiding a few things. b:chuckle

Tell me exactly what is the difference of defence and attack? You can turtle while defending, what else? The TW itself will be the same, attack or defence. That is what could happen and most of the dominant factions might allow it, till enough bigger factions are pushed out of map and they take those landlocked lands. I never said smaller factions should even have the chance to acquire more than land or two. That is all they need for their TWs and if they want more, fight the big factions for it.
    Wow, you think those were insults? You took offense to those? Are you a sensitive little guy? You really thought I was poking fun at you by saying you are just one person, and I don't care what you think? That sounds like someone with too much of an ego. It is only fact, you are one person, and a person who has no affect on my real life. Why should I care what you think of me when I have people that actually matter to me? Wait, I probably shouldn't say you don't matter to me huh? You might think I'm trying to insult you.... Oh well.

Here are a few little facts. You are one person out of over six billion. I am one person out of over six billion. I don't care what you think of me because your opinion, though respected, doesn't matter to me one bit. I'm certain that you also think the same of me unless you really do have an ego so large it requires everyone feeding it. So, why would you take that as an insult?

By the way, the wet fur comment was actually just a joke, you know, trying to lighten the mood. I guess some people just don't get it though. My mistake, I'll avoid future jokes furball. I suppose you might have taken those "failed trolling" comment as an insult, but it all goes back to what I had said, we are both just individuals, does it really matter to either one of us what the other thinks? Well, I don't care what you think of me, I care only what a few people think who either are or have been important influences in my life, such as family, teachers, friends, and mentors. What they think of me is what matters to me, so as long as I do not disappoint them, I really couldn't give a rat's *** what anyone else thinks.

Oh, please don't think I am trying to insult you, I wouldn't want you to take offense again.

I brought it up as frankly insulting is a sign of something. I myself couldnt care less what you said but you know, it`s actually pretty fun to prove you wrong. So if you arent affected by what I said, why the insults? That`s the normal way of how you discussing? Insult ppl till they get bored? Damn you must be good discusser.

Ps. You are doing real good job of proving you aint upset btw.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    LMAO...I can always tell when things slow down for you at work Minro b:chuckle

has been - go roll a warlock b:chuckle
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    TW? omg I'm so much more stoked to participate in roleplays as a paladin on worldohwocraft
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I was actually saying that you cant know anything `cept the line "Cogito, ergo sum". To question everything like philosophy would suggest is simply exhausting and asking for it is simply ridiculous. So to assume somebody is not what they seem to be, in situation where it really doesnt matter what they are, what is the freaking point to see the trouble?

I actually thought the opening was a troll/somebody who wouldnt be talked away of his ideas. I could waste my time explaining him why something isn`t gonna happen or I can do other stuff, like troll idiots who spend their time doing it, guess which one I chose?

Tell me exactly what is the difference of defence and attack? You can turtle while defending, what else? The TW itself will be the same, attack or defence. That is what could happen and most of the dominant factions might allow it, till enough bigger factions are pushed out of map and they take those landlocked lands. I never said smaller factions should even have the chance to acquire more than land or two. That is all they need for their TWs and if they want more, fight the big factions for it.

I brought it up as frankly insulting is a sign of something. I myself couldnt care less what you said but you know, it`s actually pretty fun to prove you wrong. So if you arent affected by what I said, why the insults? That`s the normal way of how you discussing? Insult ppl till they get bored? Damn you must be good discusser.

Ps. You are doing real good job of proving you aint upset btw.

So, you say you can't know everything, but you still assume to? Sounds like you have yourself mixed up there. Try again please.

The difference between attack and defense is that when attacking, you actually can gain a land. What is the point of being in TW if you can't move? Sure, you get a nice little salary, but other than that all you get is to be attacked without moving. Yes, those factions landlocked should attack the bigger factions, but we just heard from our Immunity leader that he will not attack before he is ready, and I'm sure many other faction leaders would agree. Hmm, catch 22, either you attack and lose because you aren't ready, or you just sit there because you can't win if you attack. Either way, they can't progress, especially when these strong factions keep getting stronger, at a faster rate than the weaker ones can.

You also apparently didn't get the joke. None of those were insults. The fact that you even take offense to them is funny. See, all I have said that you consider to be insults were either me saying I don't care what you think of me, or making a joke, or just saying you failed to troll me. In any case, I never insulted you, though you seem to be the one who likes to throw around insults by calling others idiots. Though now, you are just now making me believe even more that it is not the trolling that drives you, but an ego.

So, considering I never insulted you, I think I've shown I am not upset in the way you seem to be claiming I am. I am a little disappointed, and concerned you think I was insulting you. However, I guess one must always be aware that some people are very sensitive, as seems to be the case for you. So, if you think I've insulted you, know that I haven't. If you continue to consider it an insult, then that is your problem, not mine, and I've made my peace. So peace be with you, O' Descartes of the Forums.
  • Martin - Harshlands
    Martin - Harshlands Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I just prefer to call this normal conversation (i.e where one person says something that ellicits a response from the second person, then the first person responds to the second person, then the second person to the first, and so on and so forth, etc...). b:surrender

Directed to no one in particular: Why do people put such an emphasis on trolling and being trolled? If someone directs a statement towards me, or even slightly regarding me, of course I'm going to respond! Does that mean I've been trolled? Um... only the most asinine could fail to recognize that as someone merely carrying on a conversation, or having a discussion.

(2 hour break between classes FTL D: )

You are missing a very important aspect in this paragraph. This is the internet, there are no sets of rules. You can be called a troll, without even posting.
    Incorrect. Absolutism says there are certain moral actions which are wrong. Absolutism is a view within philosophy, so for those who believe in it, a relativist is wrong, and the same is true to the opposite. So, there is wrong in philosophy.

By the way, love the picture. Even though you are using it to poke fun at me, I'll admit, it is very true about me. b:laugh

So I am right for some and wrong for others. How can I be incorrect then? Does god exist?

@Myra I give you rank 9 if you marry me? Perhaps just be my friend, I am lonely.

P.S. Nobody knows if I am trolling, that's just how good I am. b:cool
    PvE = F2P PvP = P2P
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    So, you say you can't know everything, but you still assume to? Sounds like you have yourself mixed up there. Try again please.

Now quote me where I said I know everything, pl0x.
    The difference between attack and defense is that when attacking, you actually can gain a land. What is the point of being in TW if you can't move? Sure, you get a nice little salary, but other than that all you get is to be attacked without moving. Yes, those factions landlocked should attack the bigger factions, but we just heard from our Immunity leader that he will not attack before he is ready, and I'm sure many other faction leaders would agree. Hmm, catch 22, either you attack and lose because you aren't ready, or you just sit there because you can't win if you attack. Either way, they can't progress, especially when these strong factions keep getting stronger, at a faster rate than the weaker ones can.

Go search these forums about Elusive & Zulusive. TWing for land isn`t TWing for the sake of TW, period. So to have TW fun there doesnt have to be any land to be gained, nor any other reward for that matter.
    You also apparently didn't get the joke. None of those were insults. The fact that you even take offense to them is funny. See, all I have said that you consider to be insults were either me saying I don't care what you think of me, or making a joke, or just saying you failed to troll me. In any case, I never insulted you, though you seem to be the one who likes to throw around insults by calling others idiots. Though now, you are just now making me believe even more that it is not the trolling that drives you, but an ego.

Would I call those some grave serious insults? No but I`d still call them insults, mild ones, granted. No, I dont have to be offended to call those insults or do I have to be black to say somebody is black? Mad? I`m not the one writing paragraph after paragraph trying to prove I`m not mad xD. But I ask you, what exactly is driving you in this convo? I sure have not offered anything to suggest I`m looking for serious discussion bout anything with you.
    So, considering I never insulted you, I think I've shown I am not upset in the way you seem to be claiming I am. I am a little disappointed, and concerned you think I was insulting you. However, I guess one must always be aware that some people are very sensitive, as seems to be the case for you. So, if you think I've insulted you, know that I haven't. If you continue to consider it an insult, then that is your problem, not mine, and I've made my peace. So peace be with you, O' Descartes of the Forums.

If I werent tired, I`d point out exactly how you insulted me stupid on my quote, for the sake of simply proving you wrong. That is cause you feel need to be right, you know, it`s pretty easy to poke on it, ijs. Heck, I`ll write paragraph bout it tomorrow when I get home. So I repeat my question, how does insulting mean you are not affected by what I have written? Or is that just you having normal conversation? I sure do feel sorry for your friends if the latter is the truth.
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    Zhadi - Archosaur Posts: 695 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    (...)
    (...)

These are the SMARTEST things I've EVER seen ANYBODY write about ANYTHING!

:O
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Now quote me where I said I know everything, pl0x.

Go search these forums about Elusive & Zulusive. TWing for land isn`t TWing for the sake of TW, period. So to have TW fun there doesnt have to be any land to be gained, nor any other reward for that matter.

Would I call those some grave serious insults? No but I`d still call them insults, mild ones, granted. No, I dont have to be offended to call those insults or do I have to be black to say somebody is black? Mad? I`m not the one writing paragraph after paragraph trying to prove I`m not mad xD. But I ask you, what exactly is driving you in this convo? I sure have not offered anything to suggest I`m looking for serious discussion bout anything with you.

If I werent tired, I`d point out exactly how you insulted me stupid on my quote, for the sake of simply proving you wrong. That is cause you feel need to be right, you know, it`s pretty easy to poke on it, ijs. Heck, I`ll write paragraph bout it tomorrow when I get home. So I repeat my question, how does insulting mean you are not affected by what I have written? Or is that just you having normal conversation? I sure do feel sorry for your friends if the latter is the truth.

You are right, I made that sound like you had said you knew everything. Let me rephrase, I must have just gotten ahead of myself with it. You say you can't know anything, but you assume to know anything about me. There are certain things you can know, such as that I have a level 46 Blademaster, that I post on these forums, and that I love to make people argue with me, which you are being very cooperative with. However, you assume to know other things, such as that, in your mind, I think I am smart. You have assumed to know something about me which you cannot possibly know unless I say it.

You also completely went off the trail of what I said. I had said, when a faction is landlocked and their only way to get more land is by attacking a stronger faction which they cannot take on, their only option is to sit there idly and let others attack them. Quite honestly, I'd rather go after lands than just sit and be attacked.

After all, I could go play RTW, sit in Italy and let everyone attack me. I still have the same things happening, I have a battle here and there, small changes in the landscape of each battle field, and it's the same thing. However, it will get boring just waiting to be attacked. Instead, I go out and pick the fights, I go take cities and towns and progress through the game. If I have the Gauls though sitting at my doorstep, not attacking, but they are too powerful to take on and only get more powerful faster than I can, it becomes a bore.

Besides, you have also forgotten that once all the strong factions have all the land, how do those weaker ones get up there? You expect that a 10 minute slaughter on the weaker faction would be fun? Perhaps for the faction doing the slaughter, yes, but it is a very different game when you are on the receiving side of that. So, once all the strong factions take over, the weak ones never get to TW, unless they decide to do some heavy cash shopping. And let's face it, that's what this game is about, but it doesn't mean everyone has that option, or will be using it. It's simple, the point is that the weaker factions will not get to have fun for long after the reset. Again, do I care? No. It's simply how it is. You've admitted yourself that you could tell the OP why his "save the experience" isn't going to happen.

What is driving me in this convo? The fact that I am able to compel you to answer, and Blood before. The fact that I can get you (or just anyone) to try to troll me is very intoxicating. Call it a power rush if you like, I just simply like being able to do that. So, until either this thread no longer provides me with that, or until I get bored with it, or until a mod decides to lock this thread, I'll keep going with this.

So don't worry, I am not looking for serious conversation. If I want that, I'll go to the serious discussion section of another forum where the people are both intelligent, kind, and have a sense of humor. However, for getting my fix of getting people like you to troll me, I come here, and you are doing an excellent job of it.

With that, I think you can realize I'm not mad at all. Perhaps I am being serious about all of this, perhaps I am just saying it all because I know what will get a response. Perhaps by you taking those as insults, it only gives me more ideas of how to get you to respond. To be completely truthful, I do not see how you took those as insults, it really puzzles me. I guess the whole wet fur joke and calling you furball could be taken that way, were they not meant to be jokes in the first place.

Nonetheless, I have not insulted you, you simply are just being overly sensitive. I won't change the way I am going about this though just for you. So if you really think I am insulting you, keep going on about it. I've said I'm not, anything you say to the contrary is just a fools excuse.

So, keep it coming kitty, I'm really starting to enjoy this.
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    These are the SMARTEST things I've EVER seen ANYBODY write about ANYTHING!

:O

Repost.

I didn't know that an essay was processing while I typed this.
  • Anthemyra - Archosaur
    Anthemyra - Archosaur Posts: 247 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    @Myra I give you rank 9 if you marry me?

b:shy Martin ... b:shy ... but ... but ... i can't marry your veno ... and ... and ... your archer is on HL b:sad ... our love is just imposible b:sad
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    You are right, I made that sound like you had said you knew everything. Let me rephrase, I must have just gotten ahead of myself with it. You say you can't know anything, but you assume to know anything about me. There are certain things you can know, such as that I have a level 46 Blademaster, that I post on these forums, and that I love to make people argue with me, which you are being very cooperative with. However, you assume to know other things, such as that, in your mind, I think I am smart. You have assumed to know something about me which you cannot possibly know unless I say it.

Can I know anything bout you? No, I cannot, I cant even prove you have lvl 46 BM if we get to really philosophical but that`s not the point. I guess and I can make assumptions based on my guesses as I have been right most of the time. Argue? No, I`m simply making fun of you and your "logic", which I find pretty entertaining. And btw, "you cannot possibly know unless I say it", I cannot actually know it even if you say it, ijs.
    You also completely went off the trail of what I said. I had said, when a faction is landlocked and their only way to get more land is by attacking a stronger faction which they cannot take on, their only option is to sit there idly and let others attack them. Quite honestly, I'd rather go after lands than just sit and be attacked.

After all, I could go play RTW, sit in Italy and let everyone attack me. I still have the same things happening, I have a battle here and there, small changes in the landscape of each battle field, and it's the same thing. However, it will get boring just waiting to be attacked. Instead, I go out and pick the fights, I go take cities and towns and progress through the game. If I have the Gauls though sitting at my doorstep, not attacking, but they are too powerful to take on and only get more powerful faster than I can, it becomes a bore.

Dear god you are actually stupid. The only right for TW smaller factions might claim is the fun of massive PvP event, owning land has not a single thing to do with it `cept providing the option itself. That is quite possible to actually pull off, leave 2 or 3 landlocked lands or pairs of land, give those smaller factions their TW fun. And that is what I see as smaller factions owning land is about, they shouldnt be able to actually profit for it as TWs are fun, the event itself is a gift from others. And if they want to win more land? They fight the bigger ones for it, simple as that. I still have to point out how freaking wrong you were again, "There is no point attacking stronger faction when you cant win", go search elusive on these forums, history proves you wrong.
    What is driving me in this convo? The fact that I am able to compel you to answer, and Blood before. The fact that I can get you (or just anyone) to try to troll me is very intoxicating. Call it a power rush if you like, I just simply like being able to do that. So, until either this thread no longer provides me with that, or until I get bored with it, or until a mod decides to lock this thread, I'll keep going with this.

So don't worry, I am not looking for serious conversation. If I want that, I'll go to the serious discussion section of another forum where the people are both intelligent, kind, and have a sense of humor. However, for getting my fix of getting people like you to troll me, I come here, and you are doing an excellent job of it.

I want to get trolled, I win? That is the simple lamest line known to interwebz, who ever belives in it, is simply fooling themselves. And I do wonder what you are doing on forums where there is intelligent discussion, you are obviously out of your league here, and these are far from the best.
    With that, I think you can realize I'm not mad at all. Perhaps I am being serious about all of this, perhaps I am just saying it all because I know what will get a response. Perhaps by you taking those as insults, it only gives me more ideas of how to get you to respond. To be completely truthful, I do not see how you took those as insults, it really puzzles me. I guess the whole wet fur joke and calling you furball could be taken that way, were they not meant to be jokes in the first place.

Nonetheless, I have not insulted you, you simply are just being overly sensitive. I won't change the way I am going about this though just for you. So if you really think I am insulting you, keep going on about it. I've said I'm not, anything you say to the contrary is just a fools excuse.

So, keep it coming kitty, I'm really starting to enjoy this.

Okey, kitty wished it never came down to this, I actually had fun but I`m getting bored, you simply are blind to anything but what you think about something, lol. Bullying the blind guy can only be fun for so long =/.
    you to be either a QQer, or a failed troll.

Now I dont find either option too appealing. Does it bother me? No but it`s still obviously insult. I dont need to get offended to say something is an insult, which you obviously dont get, I simply call you out for your bs as you have repeated you havent insulted me. Oh damn, kitty just won the interwebz b:bye.

Ps. Kitty`s reign on the forums continues.
  • Martin - Harshlands
    edited February 2011
    Options
    b:shy Martin ... b:shy ... but ... but ... i can't marry your veno ... and ... and ... your archer is on HL b:sad ... our love is just imposible b:sad
    Yes, yes it is. Therefore buy the game Ter@ later this year and I will be a male char. But Im pretty sure you can't marry in that game. But we can catch butterflies together.
    WnbTank > Arch Forums b:surrender
    PvE = F2P PvP = P2P
  • Anthemyra - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Yes, yes it is. Therefore buy the game Ter@ later this year and I will be a male char. But Im pretty sure you can't marry in that game. But we can catch butterflies together.

we can do what?!?! b:shocked b:faint
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Can I know anything bout you? No, I cannot, I cant even prove you have lvl 46 BM if we get to really philosophical but that`s not the point. I guess and I can make assumptions based on my guesses as I have been right most of the time. Argue? No, I`m simply making fun of you and your "logic", which I find pretty entertaining. And btw, "you cannot possibly know unless I say it", I cannot actually know it even if you say it, ijs.

Dear god you are actually stupid. The only right for TW smaller factions might claim is the fun of massive PvP event, owning land has not a single thing to do with it `cept providing the option itself. That is quite possible to actually pull off, leave 2 or 3 landlocked lands or pairs of land, give those smaller factions their TW fun. And that is what I see as smaller factions owning land is about, they shouldnt be able to actually profit for it as TWs are fun, the event itself is a gift from others. And if they want to win more land? They fight the bigger ones for it, simple as that. I still have to point out how freaking wrong you were again, "There is no point attacking stronger faction when you cant win", go search elusive on these forums, history proves you wrong.

I want to get trolled, I win? That is the simple lamest line known to interwebz, who ever belives in it, is simply fooling themselves. And I do wonder what you are doing on forums where there is intelligent discussion, you are obviously out of your league here, and these are far from the best.

Okey, kitty wished it never came down to this, I actually had fun but I`m getting bored, you simply are blind to anything but what you think about something, lol. Bullying the blind guy can only be fun for so long =/.

Now I dont find either option too appealing. Does it bother me? No but it`s still obviously insult. I dont need to get offended to say something is an insult, which you obviously dont get, I simply call you out for your bs as you have repeated you havent insulted me. Oh damn, kitty just won the interwebz b:bye.

Your philosophy only does well to prove yourself wrong then. You cannot know anything? Well... that applies to your entire post then doesn't it? You cannot know I have a level 46 BM? That I can agree with, it's 47 now.

You have, once again, missed the point of what I said. I said, and have said simply, the weaker factions will not get to have fun TW's for long. End of story, game over. It does not matter what you do, they won't. You seem to be trying to argue the exact opposite, that they will have fun. So, if you wish to believe that, go join the OP in his fantasy.

I know there is some intelligent discussions on these forums, but none to my liking. Besides, the constant QQ of 5 APS, PvP, Rank 9, and the other hot topics have gotten dull and annoying. When I see that most people who post here post in those types of topics, I do question the average intellect here.

So, you are giving up now, which saddens me. After all, watching you actually take the time out of your day to respond to an endless circle of confusion you were in was quite amusing. You thought I meant one thing, I actually said something else. You even thought I was insulting you when I wasn't, and even still believed it after I told you I wasn't. I hope I will have the opportunity to get you upset again, it was very fun.

Not upset...?
    Dear god you are actually stupid

Then why the insults?
  • lastwarrior85
    lastwarrior85 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    wow Rescind is turning into another zulusive. very promising start and they gonna try to attack nemesis and will win once then will lose the second time and they will disband. history will just repeat itself. 90-95% of people in rescind are ex-zulusive members. gudluck to this new faction i hope u lasts
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    one cant complain if one is judged by what face they show on the forums

Saw this on another forum and thought it was oddly relevant.

Andy, save me, I've been reduced to quoting star for support . . . .

wow Rescind is turning into another zulusive. very promising start and they gonna try to attack nemesis and will win once then will lose the second time and they will disband. history will just repeat itself. 90-95% of people in rescind are ex-zulusive members. gudluck to this new faction i hope u lasts

Um, even if true, it wouldn't be 90% of the people that were in zulusive - zulusive failed because there was noone there.

The original Elusive? maybe, idk.

And as for attacking Nemesis, I hope not. That would be contrary to bloodmystic diabolical plan B - bore the heck outta the rank 9 in nemesis
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • Anthemyra - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    That would be contrary to bloodmystic diabolical plan B - bore the heck outta the rank 9 in nemesis

u made me laugh <3
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Your philosophy only does well to prove yourself wrong then. You cannot know anything? Well... that applies to your entire post then doesn't it? You cannot know I have a level 46 BM? That I can agree with, it's 47 now.

You have, once again, missed the point of what I said. I said, and have said simply, the weaker factions will not get to have fun TW's for long. End of story, game over. It does not matter what you do, they won't. You seem to be trying to argue the exact opposite, that they will have fun. So, if you wish to believe that, go join the OP in his fantasy.

My pholosphy? I simply call what we can know for certain, yet it`s not something I`ll base my actions on. To put in the form for lil children again, we cannot know actually anything, best we got is opinions and guesses, sometimes they are true, sometimes not. People who see things as black and white are young, immature or beyond rescue. You say something cannot happen but only in very unlikely scenario, I tell you scenario that is lot more likely and you start to argue like owning map and becoming some big faction has anything to do with the initial fun of TW.

There is exactly 2 big factions, for them to take map, even if they wouldnt attack each other, gonna take months, hence smaller factions will have their fun. You also do forget, we got quite many actually small guilds, not semi big or medium sized but actually small ones on map. TW on this server has lasted quite a long time, it`s obvious your path of no TW fun for smaller factions is true. You can give me some more paragraphs, you are wrong, simple as that.
    I know there is some intelligent discussions on these forums, but none to my liking. Besides, the constant QQ of 5 APS, PvP, Rank 9, and the other hot topics have gotten dull and annoying. When I see that most people who post here post in those types of topics, I do question the average intellect here.

So, you are giving up now, which saddens me. After all, watching you actually take the time out of your day to respond to an endless circle of confusion you were in was quite amusing. You thought I meant one thing, I actually said something else. You even thought I was insulting you when I wasn't, and even still believed it after I told you I wasn't. I hope I will have the opportunity to get you upset again, it was very fun.

I won the argument, proved you wrong on something you have repeated constantly trough the entire thread. And now I proved you wrong on your initial argument. Is there anything more to prove you wrong on?
    Not upset...?

Then why the insults?

You can search these forums, my style is neverchanging, either I`m pissed to whole world or that`s just how I roll. The likelyness of my ability to be mad to the world, all the time, isn`t that high, I`d be superman of some sort.

Edit:

And as for attacking Nemesis, I hope not. That would be contrary to bloodmystic diabolical plan B - bore the heck outta the rank 9 in nemesis

Plan is on motion. Kitty was suprisingly excited when he saw our attack on Immunity, Rions QQ havent gone in vain, the troll factor was enough for most ppl to forget attacking nemesis pre map reset.
  • Anthemyra - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    i was not going to quote you but wnb pointed something out so i've noticed a few things...

When I see that most people who post here post in those types of topics, I do question the average intellect here.

idk what are you trying to do here ... you basicaly say that you dont want to insult any1 on this forums and yet ... you did it ... the thing that makes wnb one of the best trolls on this forums is that he can actualy "spank" you without useing a whip :P ... what i mean is that it is allways a pleasure to be trolled by him <3 ... it will take you a lot of effort to be at leas as good as him ... and if that is your goal ... pls let me give you a peace of advice .... change the atitude b:cute

You thought I meant one thing, I actually said something else. You even thought I was insulting you when I wasn't, and even still believed it after I told you I wasn't. I hope I will have the opportunity to get you upset again, it was very fun.

there is something that seems that no1 told you before ... we are responsible for what we say ... if some1 is not able to understand what we are talking about it is our foult not theirs (except if he/she is an idiot - wich is not the case because i'm confused to about what you actualy want to say)

p.s. what you actualy saying about the little factions is a non writen rule on this game (and prob.not the only 1) - have you ever heard of the surviveing of the best? ... we all know what you are saying ... so what is the point of telling that to us again ... and again ... and again ... @.@ ... ppl are actualy saying that you are right but ... but if and for how long the "little factions" will have fun it all depends of SO MANY PLAYERS that is not even worth of thinking about <.<

p.p.s. ... sorry if my english is not riseing at your high standards ... not in the mood to check my spelling at this our ...

p.p.p.s XD ... wnb for me you are still the no1 troll <3
  • Martin - Harshlands
    edited February 2011
    Options
    When I see that most people who post here post in those types of topics, I do question the average intellect here.

Why so serious?

Your a level 47 bm, fail fail non-factor go away!

I must a very immature young boy with nothing going on in my life with that response right?

Also um a comment on this:

I don't get this, you speak of logic and philosophy, yet you stand before us preaching on the basis of an opinion. You are defining fun in your own and maybe a few friends of yours in game opinion. I am confused b:surrender
    PvE = F2P PvP = P2P
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I don't get this, you speak of logic and philosophy, yet you stand before us preaching on the basis of an opinion. You are defining fun in your own and maybe a few friends of yours in game opinion. I am confused b:surrender

It`s called fallacy or I`d call it one. Taking ones opinions as general facts, yeah, sounds bout right.

And oh yeah, TW tonight against Immunity, I`ll be out most of the evening soo make sure the ones who need to know bout it knows bout it, lol.

the thing that makes wnb one of the best trolls on this forums is that he can actualy "spank" you without useing a whip :P

I got the all the ingame whips, simply restricted to my use only.
  • Martin - Harshlands
    edited February 2011
    Options
    It`s called fallacy or I`d call it one. Taking ones opinions as general facts, yeah, sounds bout right.

And oh yeah, TW tonight against Immunity, I`ll be out most of the evening soo make sure the ones who need to know bout it knows bout it, lol.

Will do, but is she even in your guild?
    PvE = F2P PvP = P2P
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Will do, but is she even in your guild?

Joined, last weekend I think. Got hours etc. Would have told myself but well, instead of playing alt 5h+ day, she disappeared yesterday, havent seen today, lol.

Edit: show up yourself too or I`ll QQ and she`s gonna blame it all on you, ijs.

Ps. Going out after I`m done with big bang theory, cya in TW.
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    idk what are you trying to do here ... you basicaly say that you dont want to insult any1 on this forums and yet ... you did it ... the thing that makes wnb one of the best trolls on this forums is that he can actualy "spank" you without useing a whip :P ... what i mean is that it is allways a pleasure to be trolled by him <3 ... it will take you a lot of effort to be at leas as good as him ... and if that is your goal ... pls let me give you a peace of advice .... change the atitude b:cute

Personal Attack

A personal attack is committed when a person substitutes abusive remarks for evidence when attacking another person's claim or claims. This line of "reasoning" is fallacious because the attack is directed at the person making the claim and not the claim itself. The truth value of a claim is independent of the person making the claim. After all, no matter how repugnant an individual might be, he or she can still make true claims.

Begging the Question

Begging the Question is a fallacy in which the premises include the claim that the conclusion is true or (directly or indirectly) assume that the conclusion is true.

This sort of "reasoning" is fallacious because simply assuming that the conclusion is true (directly or indirectly) in the premises does not constitute evidence for that conclusion. Obviously, simply assuming a claim is true does not serve as evidence for that claim. This is especially clear in particularly blatant cases: "X is true. The evidence for this claim is that X is true."
  • Anthemyra - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Personal Attack

A personal attack is committed when a person substitutes abusive remarks for evidence when attacking another person's claim or claims. This line of "reasoning" is fallacious because the attack is directed at the person making the claim and not the claim itself. The truth value of a claim is independent of the person making the claim. After all, no matter how repugnant an individual might be, he or she can still make true claims.

@.@ ... lol ... ok .. my eanglish is not that good <.< ... sorry for asking zhady ... you trolling me or her ... :D