OP equips

Yulk_owns - Lost City
Yulk_owns - Lost City Posts: 936 Arc User
edited February 2011 in General Discussion
I am being serious about wings of cloud charger at level 45 anyone with that is pure beast. The most OP cape ingame, its rather a great item for endgame. For LVL required being LVL45 seems just too much b:surrender

Grade 13 (at level 45)- Meaning you can add +def LVL2 stones or VIT stones or both. which is pretty broken TBH. You can get a ton of HP from the refines for that LVL or even for level 90! b:shocked

VIT+10- Which adds 100 to 170 HP (depending on class) and % def / m.def bonus from gear defenses which is pretty high

DEF+500- Which is pretty much higher than TT99 protection necklace/belt

Speed+0.2- better speed for luring and OFC kiting / catching

reduce p.dmg taken by 3%- highest reduce p.dmg taken additional for any equip, which have the same percentage bonus as anchor of chaos or nirvana hammer.

Applies well to BM, veno, barb and assassin

attendance ring: good: the dmg is too high (yes I have them) for LVL50-70, it makes you have OP critical rate for LVL50, doubled means it is 4% more crit, adding 80 phys. attack or m.atk depending on ring you have taken for 30 attendance sheets.

Applies well to assassin, psychic, cleric, wizard and archer
I, II and III spark is the most cheesiest skill in PWI and it should be removed or massively nerfed.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Yulk_owns - Lost City on

Comments

• Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    The cape doesn't make you OP if rest of your equips aren't on-par with it. That's probably the reason why it isn't a 90+ item even in PWI where the Annual horse race doesn't exist.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • Yulk_owns - Lost City
    edited February 2011
    The cape doesn't make you OP if rest of your equips aren't on-par with it. That's probably the reason why it isn't a 90+ item even in PWI where the Annual horse race doesn't exist.

Yeah the cape doesn't make you OP if other equips are not combined right. Annual horse race existed before if I am right. It seems removed. I would love stacking them stats from cape into other equips.

However, that extra 500 phys. defense does help the casters a lot too.
    I, II and III spark is the most cheesiest skill in PWI and it should be removed or massively nerfed.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PinkToppings - Heavens Tear
    PinkToppings - Heavens Tear Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    The LG Torment cape is just as good and cheaper.
  • Frostcicle - Lost City
    Frostcicle - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    cloudcharger.... always comes 4 socket tho
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    That cape is not obtainable at 45 due to how expensive it is. The only low levels that would have that cape are alts of high level players but those are usually be powerleveled in FCC to level 70 within a few days.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • _Equinox_ - Dreamweaver
    _Equinox_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I--

Applies well to assassin, psychic, cleric, wizard and archer

I stopped reading around: "Yulk_Owns - Lost City"
    After laughing for a few minutes, I noticed how he DIDN'T include Blademasters or Barbs in the OP category...and therefore laughed some more.

What part of: "Almost every class is OP in their own way depending on the gear, skills, and the person behind the toon" do you not seem to process? The only people who are level 45 who could get those items are the alts of medium to heavy cash shoppers....for real.

And you want to QQ about casters being able to kite? Maybe against anything except--
    Oh wait, Blademasters have a speed skill...Barbarians have Tiger Form....Assassins have Maze steps....and Archers? I would LOL at you if you tried to kite one.

4% more crit causes massive damage? Orly!? Congratulations, because your DEX is only 5 if you have enough thinking parts to build your caster correctly, and now you have a 5% crit!
    You might as well QQ about barbs having so much HP. Assassins, BM's, and Archers have so much Crit already, that 4% is NOTHING to them. It's just an added bonus to the already very large chunk of crit they already have...big deal.

It's like....why would you complain about something that doesn't take HOURS and HOURS of constant high instance farming to get, which has more-than-decent stats? You sound like one of those extremely jealous people who QQ over CSers.
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Not like the cape is relevant for Yulk anyways... he'll never make it past level 30. Level 45 is too OP.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • rosacamelia
    rosacamelia Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Not like the cape is relevant for Yulk anyways... he'll never make it past level 30. Level 45 is too OP.

o.O

On topic. I think 500physical def is really OP. But few can afford it so its pretty balanced.

I'd rather rage about sin's blink stun though. Thats the OP skill...
  • MageFizban - Lost City
    MageFizban - Lost City Posts: 1,158 Arc User
    edited February 2011

QFT Hahaha
  • ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited February 2011

actually, he wont hit 45 cause the cape is OP so 45 is OP; remove the cape and he would hit 45b:shocked

btw rosa; yulk makes genies with good LP so the cost wont be an issue b:avoid rofl
  • Yulk_owns - Lost City
    edited February 2011
    I stopped reading around: "Yulk_Owns - Lost City"
    After laughing for a few minutes, I noticed how he DIDN'T include Blademasters or Barbs in the OP category...and therefore laughed some more.

What part of: "Almost every class is OP in their own way depending on the gear, skills, and the person behind the toon" do you not seem to process? The only people who are level 45 who could get those items are the alts of medium to heavy cash shoppers....for real.

And you want to QQ about casters being able to kite? Maybe against anything except--
    Oh wait, Blademasters have a speed skill...Barbarians have Tiger Form....Assassins have Maze steps....and Archers? I would LOL at you if you tried to kite one.

4% more crit causes massive damage? Orly!? Congratulations, because your DEX is only 5 if you have enough thinking parts to build your caster correctly, and now you have a 5% crit!
    You might as well QQ about barbs having so much HP. Assassins, BM's, and Archers have so much Crit already, that 4% is NOTHING to them. It's just an added bonus to the already very large chunk of crit they already have...big deal.

It's like....why would you complain about something that doesn't take HOURS and HOURS of constant high instance farming to get, which has more-than-decent stats? You sound like one of those extremely jealous people who QQ over CSers.

Wings of cloud charger is more OP than attendance ring TBH. You know, tickling HA classes is not something to be laughed about ... I also said it applies to catching (enhanced speed is also to catch kiters) to stop them from kiting, making it easier to get kiters. If I "QQ" about classes that I actually play, its pretty much why when I always win in it, something is wrong. Attendance ring is semi-OP on BM... I have like 10% crit on my BM at 51. As for barb and veno, I would not mind not using it since VIT is a better choice than crit. Yes, barbs do have a ton of HP, I am not asking for nerfs, just saying.

Have you played JD? Heavy blow is extremely OP to the point of boring. 1 shotting things all the time is unbalanced.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DangerField - Dreamweaver
    DangerField - Dreamweaver Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    If I "QQ" about classes that I actually play, its pretty much why when I always win in it, something is wrong.

I do believe the man has a pointb:puzzled
  • _Equinox_ - Dreamweaver
    _Equinox_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Whoa, you mean to tell me...Yulk hasn't hit a threatening level yet?!

This is great news! Now I can quit trying to level my Psychic on that server seriously, and just PK him the "OP" way, by kiting him, using my genie, and having fast channeling.
    [I started the Psychic yesterday, and she's already 20. You'll know it's me when you see my name on your chatbox.] b:chuckle

I know! Lets remove IH on clerics while we're at it, replace Assassin's daggers with pillows, replace the Venomancer's Herc with a stuffed rabbit, and have every archer not use bows and arrows, but instead gummy bears and slingshots.

Obviously, those things are way too OP. We MUST change them now!

Is like...EVERY piece of gear that you don't have OP? If you actually leveled that nab Psychic of yours and tried to PvP, you'd see that OUR class needs that Defense, that Speed, that Crit, and that % PDef. (Or is the Psychic class too OP for you? b:surrender)

But of course, YOU have played it to 28, so OBVIOUSLY, you know everything about the class. It's not like the class is severely complicated to the point where even thus at 80 and above are still trying to figure certain elements out...[/sarcasm]

Come back when you can contemplate what you're whining about please...
  • Lady_Sam - Lost City
    Lady_Sam - Lost City Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Whoa, you mean to tell me...Yulk hasn't hit a threatening level yet?!

This is great news! Now I can quit trying to level my Psychic on that server seriously, and just PK him the "OP" way, by kiting him, using my genie, and having fast channeling.
    [I started the Psychic yesterday, and she's already 20. You'll know it's me when you see my name on your chatbox.] b:chuckle

I know! Lets remove IH on clerics while we're at it, replace Assassin's daggers with pillows, replace the Venomancer's Herc with a stuffed rabbit, and have every archer not use bows and arrows, but instead gummy bears and slingshots.

Obviously, those things are way too OP. We MUST change them now!

Is like...EVERY piece of gear that you don't have OP? If you actually leveled that nab Psychic of yours and tried to PvP, you'd see that OUR class needs that Defense, that Speed, that Crit, and that % PDef. (Or is the Psychic class too OP for you? b:surrender)

But of course, YOU have played it to 28, so OBVIOUSLY, you know everything about the class. It's not like the class is severely complicated to the point where even thus at 80 and above are still trying to figure certain elements out...[/sarcasm]

Come back when you can contemplate what you're whining about please...

I love you! b:cute