[Server Maintenance] 2-15-11

Comments

• Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Buy 10 gold.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Tricannon - Dreamweaver
    Tricannon - Dreamweaver Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    hmm buy R9 for my future seeker...if i had enough coin left buy r9 bow+chest+ring for my archer....anymore would go into creating my all nirvy armor set(other than chest ofc)
    If I sound like I hate you, please don't take it personally...chances are I actually do.
  • _Nuriko_ - Lost City
    _Nuriko_ - Lost City Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Buy 10 gold.

You wont be able to afford that many with only a bill =/
    Ahira is a spyb:cryb:cryb:cry
  • WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary
    WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary Posts: 1,686 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    The most recent billions I've spent have gone to the following:

- 1.65 billion worth of SoF/Nix
    - 0.75 billion worth of Pigments
    - 1.17 billion worth of Dragon Orb Oceans
    - 0.09 billion for RoidAbuse's old +8 Warsong Belt

It's worth noting that the reason I'm able to easily afford the last item is because I buy things like the first three items first.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PWI Merchanting Guides: warrenwolfy.wordpress.com
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    b:laugh I'd like to say R9 but let's be honest here. Fashion.

PS. Frankie the mob quests in TT... some of them are still in Chinese. The Mob Kill pop ups for the bosses.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Svarius - Heavens Tear
    Svarius - Heavens Tear Posts: 173 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    1 billion coins? Well it'd take the guesswork (or indeed any work) out of coming up with a prize for the proposed video contest. Starting to look like it may take place after all (the initial negative votes suggested I was wasting my time).

And yes, shameless plug again. Month's half-over, and so is the poll. If you haven't already, cast a vote.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Games come and go - cinema lasts a lifetime. (Except VHS - that only lasts 15 years)
    youtube.com/user/KRSMW
  • Shulkie - Dreamweaver
    Shulkie - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    The minor localization changes that have been happening lately have been purely for cash shop items that need to be renamed/re-localized before a future sale. This is why we can't get more specific with it-- to do so would be to reveal the sales themselves.

If you still see chinese text in-game, please either submit the usual ticket about it, or you can even pm me with a link to the screen shot (uploaded at an image-hosting site) and i'll take it directly to QA to see if we can get it fixed.

b:thanks

Heh thanks Frankie - i was only being partly serious. it just gets boring reading the same thing over and over b:surrender. Any chance that if it is purely "Boutique Localization" that wording can be included in the Maintenance announcement? That wouldn't give anything away really and is more or less what people had assumed anyway. If this was the case then we wouldnt really need separate patch notes. They would only be required if there is an actual version change.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is no place in a perfect world for double entendre!
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    The most recent billions I've spent have gone to the following:

- 1.65 billion worth of SoF/Nix
    - 0.75 billion worth of Pigments
    - 1.17 billion worth of Dragon Orb Oceans
    - 0.09 billion for RoidAbuse's old +8 Warsong Belt

It's worth noting that the reason I'm able to easily afford the last item is because I buy things like the first three items first.

SoF and Nix with expansion so close? And all those Ocean orbs... I haven't sold one so far at 30 mil, since everyone and their mothers are selling those >_<.
  • Yishuin - Sanctuary
    Yishuin - Sanctuary Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    With one billion ?

1/ I finish to lvl up to 100 with getting sick of FCC
    2/ I buy tt99 boots wrists belt and necklace
    3/ I buy the rank 8 (then weapon and chest)
    4/ I try to buy a wing trophy lunar glade
    5/ I try to buy a Love up and down
    6/ I merch the rest to refine and shards all these pixels

In this order i think :).
  • Thedarkrealm - Lost City
    Thedarkrealm - Lost City Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    buy all 4 of my chars really good gear then socket& refine it, then max my skills on the 4 and idk about after that but I'm sure something would come up.
  • WitchingHour - Dreamweaver
    WitchingHour - Dreamweaver Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    With 1 billion coins I'd upgrade my rank 8 to rank 9, refine all my gear as high as possible, get a few aerogears and mounts for my alts and make sure all my close friends on pwi got some awesome gifts :Db:laugh
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    And to kick off the usual maintenance conversation:

What would you do with one billion coins?
    merchant and double the amount cause atm 1billion isnt even enough to get a full R9 refined and sharded.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Astral_Echo - Dreamweaver
    Astral_Echo - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    yay for maintenance. And with 1B coins i would try to lvl this my Bm to 100, try to make a War-soul weapon, get the Neon Fusion fly mount, matching fashion XD, give some to leader of the faction to make it lvl3 and get a base,also rank my Bm to lvl9(if possible) ,and then save the rest for something in the future. b:cool lol
    Sword Blademaster FTW b:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^made it myself
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Finally! No more Ser Marshmellow~~~

Anyway, with 1bil coins, I'd just gear up my cleric. And probably get some fash on the side.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    With 1 billion coins I'd upgrade my rank 8 to rank 9, refine all my gear as high as possible, get a few aerogears and mounts for my alts and make sure all my close friends on pwi got some awesome gifts :Db:laugh

Sorry to break your bubble, 1billion is actually pretty close to what full R9 would cost, w/o refines/shards.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • Nastassiya - Sanctuary
    Nastassiya - Sanctuary Posts: 483 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I'd buy rank gear ~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I'd buy rank gear ~

~stalks~ b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • AlphaPrime - Lost City
    AlphaPrime - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I would level my sin and get him all APSed out. I would gear my barb (tank/fist, and would have to re-stat) Then I would pay back my wonderful wife for everything she has done for me. And i would probably get the Fallen Roc for my barb. Then if I had any left I would start a shop business and make more money with it then help out my faction. They have done a lot for me and I would like to pay them back.
    b:bye
  • MageFizban - Lost City
    MageFizban - Lost City Posts: 1,158 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Why 1 billion?

When you can have. . . .

ONE MILLION!!
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Actually now that I think about it, I'd take that 1bil and leave little pockets of 1k coins all over archo. So whoever stumbles across it is 1k coin richer, but not 1bil coin richer.
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • Shulkie - Dreamweaver
    Shulkie - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    makes note to follow Xara around surreptitiously...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is no place in a perfect world for double entendre!
  • Uchiha_nanao - Raging Tide
    Uchiha_nanao - Raging Tide Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    FINALYY! IM so happy b:laugh plsssss remember the faction icons, we've been waiting for more than a month, plssss b:surrender

Also: i would make my future seeker and my main (veno) as strong as they can be b:cute along with my fact members
    uchiha_nanao/venomancer lvl95-Leviathan b:pleased
    _Nayra_/Seeker lvl48- Naughty b:cute
  • virtualalan
    virtualalan Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I would donate the money to somebody who needed it more than me :)
  • virtualalan
    virtualalan Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I would donate the money to somebody who really needed it...better to give than to take
  • gozerian
    gozerian Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    i will make my BM with +12 all eq
  • ZoanoAce - Lost City
    ZoanoAce - Lost City Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I would donate the money to somebody who really needed it...better to give than to take
    OMG!!!!! A NON-Selfish Person?????!!!!!!RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGEEEE!! b:angry b:angry

SEND 'EM TO THE LOWER DEPTHSb:infuriated
    /joke

With 1bil, I'd keep half for myself, and save the rest for getting the faction base for my faction.b:victory
    Btw, I'm not a rank/-int druggie, I like to be different even if I cant kill anyoneb:laugh
    ●Barb - The "natural" leader. Cool and collected, slow to anger, and typically jovial. Swift to act when friends' lives are in danger, and prepared to lay down his life if the situation calls for it.

End of lvling, starting of the unimaginableb:laughb:victoryb:coolb:cool
  • XSheLioNx - Heavens Tear
    XSheLioNx - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Buy fashb:laugh and a flyer...then rest would go into equipment.
  • Valrain - Archosaur
    Valrain - Archosaur Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I would buy all the pre-made rank 9 medals being sold all over Arch. b:chuckle
  • Elednor - Harshlands
    Elednor - Harshlands Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Put it into a high interset savings account
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ZilCaVanz - Lost City
    ZilCaVanz - Lost City Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    whats cming out on the cashop mr gm
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.