2x drops

Options
2»

Comments

• Yulk_owns - Lost City
    Yulk_owns - Lost City Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    5.0 cleric...your an _____ ...And who said was butt-hurt. (GRRRRRRRRRRR!!! You fail at responding because you FAIL to read wtf people are saying...Damn, I am laughing QQQQQQQQQQQQ RL at the thought you might be even serious about what you are saying. I make a ****-ton of money during 2x. Do I like it no but do I take advantage of it hell yes !!

Get over the APS Was I complaining about APS or saying that it was a stupid idea for people to follow? or actually level a damn character and make your own before complaining about something. ****, level a character past 90 (giving you the benefit of the doubt)...You are boring me now b:byeb:kiss

Level 90 is easy, I got a cleric and archer (and veno) and barb above 70, some are above 80 b:bye, like I said, LVL does not mean anything anymore, just fun like I am now :D

Oh and you can't take advantage of what you didn't like... yelling at people is not laughing, its raging, like what you are swearing, I haven't swear, you did b:chuckle. QQ moar clawrick.

Edit: So you do have a 5.0 cleric O;
    I, II and III spark is the most cheesiest skill in PWI and it should be removed or massively nerfed.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Are you that butthurt? I sold my broken drum for 200k (TT mat prices are fine).... I guess you are out of touch or something?

As for 2x drops, IDC. PWE need to stop messing with my grinding / TT patterns b:cold

@ Rank... b:spit waste of time and money even if badges was sold for 1 silver each b:bye
    Stop posting, you are too stupid to insult

I would love x2 drops, I'd be able to go from getting a gold mat every 30 3-2 runs to every 15
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Doqui - Raging Tide
    Doqui - Raging Tide Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Level 90 is easy, I got a cleric and archer (and veno) and barb above 70, some are above 80 b:bye, like I said, LVL does not mean anything anymore, just fun like I am now :D

Oh and you can't take advantage of what you didn't like... yelling at people is not laughing, its raging, like what you are swearing, I haven't swear, you did b:chuckle. QQ moar clawrick.

Cool story bro b:tired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

*Lollipop Chainsaw Addict sinds 05-2012*
  • Yulk_owns - Lost City
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I would love x2 drops, I'd be able to go from getting a gold mat every 30 3-2 runs to every 15

30 runs? I haven't do that much TT b:shocked,
    I, II and III spark is the most cheesiest skill in PWI and it should be removed or massively nerfed.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Doqui - Raging Tide
    edited February 2011
    Options
    30 runs? I haven't do that much TT b:shocked,

All the stupid sh*t you say clearly indicates that you haven't done anything that much in-game b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Toonsurfer - Sanctuary
    Toonsurfer - Sanctuary Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Oh, I am not a fan of getting to 100 in days, but you know it will happen. To me it will be like the Tides. A few will get to 100 FAST and be noob and not realize the potential of the class. Then those that took some time learning and experimenting with the new class will level and people will be "OH ****," and then more will roll on. *cough* psy's *cough*

I am going to try a Mystic to be honest, however my plans are to level "normally" through at least 60 so that all skills learned through that point I will have a working knowledge and understanding of b:chuckle

I am somewhat slow as hell to level but, thanks to that I really know what my psy can and cant do.....cant wait till i can go sage and really be a powerhouse b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yulk_owns - Lost City
    edited February 2011
    Options
    All the stupid sh*t you say clearly indicates that you haven't done anything that much in-game b:bye

Weekends playing and weekdays not playing much yeah, I make money just fine to the point of not knowing what to do with all them millions I have.

Made chained jail, belt of earth, blah blah....

Anyway.... LOL @ the trolls raging at a ghost, Yulk is retired (not me, just my alts which Yulk is one of them)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Doqui - Raging Tide
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Weekends playing and weekdays not playing much yeah, I make money just fine to the point of not knowing what to do with all them millions I have.

Made chained jail, belt of earth, blah blah....

Anyway.... LOL @ the trolls raging at a ghost, Yulk is retired (not me, just my alts which Yulk is one of them)

OMFGROFL gtfo idiot b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Edit: So you do have a 5.0 cleric O;

Yes I do b:victoryb:shy /facepalm..lol

PS --> You can benefit form what you don't like...lol ;)*sigh*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Yes I do b:victoryb:shy

PS --> You can benefit form what you don't like...lol ;)*sigh*
    But do you have a 5.0 barb, that is the question, as 5.0 barbs are too epic for most ppl to handle.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited February 2011
    Options
    But do you have a 5.0 barb, that is the question, as 5.0 barbs are too epic for most ppl to handle.

Rawrgh be my 5.0 kittah b:cryb:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• DeLetar - Sanctuary
    DeLetar - Sanctuary Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I dont know if you remember guys, but we can have 2x drops if we reach 200k FaceBook
    ( http://pwi.perfectworld.com/news/?p=189791 )

At the moment, we have only 185 068 fans... Come on guys! the deadline is the March 1st, 2011

Are you annoyed by Cashshoper?
    Are you annoyed to be 1 shooted everytimes?

Well, what are you waiting? It's THE event for people who dont CS to get money.
    We still have 16 days to get 15k fans... I dont think we will get it if you dont help.

Gogo, if you dont have an account, create one and be a fan, if you have an account and you're not fan, just do it NOW! b:angry

PWE will have to offer something better for my wife and I to 'like' them. How about fixing those glitches? Exp/Spirit/ Drops is just a waste anymore.
    I level the old- fashioned way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I like having the money for skills.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Rawrgh be my 5.0 kittah b:cryb:cry
    If you get me 100 raps
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited February 2011
    Options
    If you get me 100 raps

I have 214, will that work? b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Surprised the offer for 3x drops/exp/sp hasn't been offered again.

Last time it was offer, it was used to motivate ppl to make the 100K Facebook Contest, when obviously, PWi wasn't going to get their 100K likes by the announced deadline.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I have 214, will that work? b:avoid
    That should be enough
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Feito - Dreamweaver
    Feito - Dreamweaver Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Cashshoppers will always end up on top... Especially since they can buy hypers and other estericas or whatever exp boosting stuff they have in the CS. If they want to convince me to reactivate my Facebook, they ought to fix the inflated prices or even increase the drop RATE of the drops.
    InStyle is the greatest faction on Dreamweaver! b:victory
    Feito is...
    [x] Still a LA Cleric
    [x] in possession of a BURNING TIGER SPIRIT b:angry
    [x] Sipping some F--KING tea
    [ ] Totally KICKASS
    [ ] Extremely wealthy
    I've got some ways to go!
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I kinda lol'ed. You all do know there are people making thousands of fake Facebook accounts each day for this 2x drops event? Also, I wanna note to the OP:

I'm able to make tons of cash each day, which I save up. People get pumped for 2x drops hardcore, to the extent that they refuse to run Nirvana for months, knowing that someday there is a chance that 2x drops will happen again. You get 4 Nirvana keys a day... 4 keys multiplied by 31 days in a month = 124 runs. Unless you have a perma 5.0 squad for 7 days straight... Not knowing how long they will be having 2x drops for, because it's to far in the future, makes it impossible to know if you will even be able to farm 124 runs. What I'm saying is although currently we know it will be 2 weeks of 2x drops if we get it; At the time some people start saving keys for 2x drops, they don't know if they will have 3 days, or possibly 2 weeks, to farm 124 runs (a month of saved keys).

It's better for myself anyways, to use my 4 keys per day. A week before 2x drops, I'll save my keys up.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I kinda lol'ed. You all do know there are people making thousands of fake Facebook accounts each day for this 2x drops event? Also, I wanna note to the OP:

I'm able to make tons of cash each day, which I save up. People get pumped for 2x drops hardcore, to the extent that they refuse to run Nirvana for months, knowing that someday there is a chance that 2x drops will happen again. You get 4 Nirvana keys a day... 4 keys multiplied by 31 days in a month = 124 runs. Unless you have a perma 5.0 squad for 7 days straight... Not knowing how long they will be having 2x drops for, because it's to far in the future, makes it impossible to know if you will even be able to farm 124 runs. What I'm saying is although currently we know it will be 2 weeks of 2x drops if we get it; At the time some people start saving keys for 2x drops, they don't know if they will have 3 days, or possibly 2 weeks, to farm 124 runs (a month of saved keys).

It's better for myself anyways, to use my 4 keys per day. A week before 2x drops, I'll save my keys up.
    Or maybe they just save keys to do the 99 key quest....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear
    Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options

soo epic that i can fit you in my briefcase? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Or maybe they just save keys to do the 99 key quest....

True, but what I was referring to is about ten people on my FL that refuse to Nirvana until the next 2x drops start, lol.
  • Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear
    Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    True, but what I was referring to is about ten people on my FL that refuse to Nirvana until the next 2x drops start, lol.

like you do anything anyway :(

everytime i check my FL .. possition: wave breaker cliffs

10hrs later >.>

possition: wave breaker cliffs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2011
    Options
    like you do anything anyway :(

everytime i check my FL .. possition: wave breaker cliffs

10hrs later >.>

possition: wave breaker cliffs

I have to sleep sometime, xD. I do all my work @ about 10pm -6GMT. 4 Nirvana runs > BH @ reset > Cube > OHT daily/WQ/CS on both my toons > sleep > repeat everyday. I'm about 7% away from 102, and about 30% away from 99 on my BM. Have deicides on my BM as well, and almost 80m saved up for Nirvana axes on my Barb. ^^
  • _Pale - Sanctuary
    _Pale - Sanctuary Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Facebook is so uncool...
    The gateway for the socially inept.

Everyone and they're mother is on it. It's like an STD, that spams your personal life all over the web and so hard to get rid off. WTH does being a friend mean on Facebook anyway. We got enough people in-game already who just click a name, sending out invites for everything, demanding stuff and services without even having the courtesy to say hi.

This facebook reward can't go on forever. If we have to double the number of people on Facebook every 3 months to get 2x drops 2x exp, we'll need 3.2 million players by next year... and 51 million the year after... The year after that, approximately the entire western world will be playing Perfect World,...

Why can't we get 2x exp/ 2x drops for something else? There must be more billionaires then Zuckermann who would like to sponser a game? Maybe they got something better to offer too and maybe a bit closer to the gaming world. How about the number of votes for best free MMORPG on some review site or something like that...
    I'm not there to make you survive in PWI, that's your job
    ** expected fail squad: express rule of thumb "you die by stupidity, you go to town" **
    ~Sanctuary~Cleric/Archer/Veno~Audeamus/Enelysion
  • Zeratulus - Sanctuary
    Zeratulus - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    This facebook reward can't go on forever. If we have to double the number of people on Facebook every 3 months to get 2x drops 2x exp, we'll need 3.2 million players by next year... and 51 million the year after... The year after that, approximately the entire western world will be playing Perfect World,...

Why can't we get 2x exp/ 2x drops for something else? There must be more billionaires then Zuckermann who would like to sponser a game? Maybe they got something better to offer too and maybe a bit closer to the gaming world. How about the number of votes for best free MMORPG on some review site or something like that...

oh no... logic is never allowed in PW! Thats like dividing by 0... are you trying to cause a rift in the space-time continuum?
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I just need one more x2 drops to get my nirvana claws, then I could care less.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Not to be negative, but don't think we will make it. lol

186.2K likes as of this post. about 11 days left, current rate of likes suggest this.
    b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Katzyn - Sanctuary
    Katzyn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I agree, unfortunately. =<
    Katzyn, level 101 Demon Veno
    Kylenea, level 99 Demon Cleric
    ForestSonata, level 6x Mystic
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Courtesy of the amazing Forsakenx~
  • Ayainity - Heavens Tear
    Ayainity - Heavens Tear Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Never know:) Just keep your fingers crossed.
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Ya sorry i'm not sitting here all day making 100's of fake facecrap accounts just to bump up PWI's image *cough*..... lol got other things to do. Kinda hard to keep that number going up when everyone and their mother's already hit their "like button" once before. I find it funny this is the only game like this i've played where they basically make u beg for 2X drops along with the exp. b:surrender