2x drops

Options
Dralighte - Harshlands
Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
edited February 2011 in General Discussion
I dont know if you remember guys, but we can have 2x drops if we reach 200k FaceBook
( http://pwi.perfectworld.com/news/?p=189791 )

At the moment, we have only 185 068 fans... Come on guys! the deadline is the March 1st, 2011

Are you annoyed by Cashshoper?
Are you annoyed to be 1 shooted everytimes?

Well, what are you waiting? It's THE event for people who dont CS to get money.
We still have 16 days to get 15k fans... I dont think we will get it if you dont help.

Gogo, if you dont have an account, create one and be a fan, if you have an account and you're not fan, just do it NOW! b:angry
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
Post edited by Dralighte - Harshlands on

Comments

• NiightmareXz - Harshlands
    NiightmareXz - Harshlands Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Gogogo b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ˙buoɹʇs ǝq ןן,ı ʇɐɥʇ ɟןǝsʎɯ ןןǝʇ ı os
  • Hunnybunney - Harshlands
    Hunnybunney - Harshlands Posts: 173 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I unfriended them.

2x is a ****ing waste if it doesnt come with drops. All you do is get more levels to drop money into that you dont have. (Think, 40 sin hits 50 during 2x, hes got approx half the cash he would have. He'll be struggling to pay his skills and other stuff.)

Unless its going to be 2x drops, idc for 2x exp/spirit.
  • zizoun
    zizoun Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I unfriended them.

2x is a ****ing waste if it doesnt come with drops. All you do is get more levels to drop money into that you dont have. (Think, 40 sin hits 50 during 2x, hes got approx half the cash he would have. He'll be struggling to pay his skills and other stuff.)

makes sense...

/not
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I unfriended them.

I guess you DIDNT read the new

I quote for you:
    Reward #1 - Stipulation: We hit 200k Likes by March 1st, 2011:

2x EXP/ 2x Drops/ 2x Spirit on all servers for two full weeks!

OR

Reward #2 - Stipulation: We don't quite hit 200k Likes by March 1st, 2011, but we put in a good effort:

2x EXP / 2x Spirit on all servers for two full weeks!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Qlngfu - Archosaur
    Qlngfu - Archosaur Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Reward #2 - Stipulation: We don't quite hit 200k Likes by March 1st, 2011, but we put in a good effort:

2x EXP / 2x Spirit on all servers for two full weeks!

edited February 2011
    Options
    I unfriended them.

All I can think of it Durdurdurrrrr.
    If we get them to 200k likes, we get 2x drops also,
    if you don't get them to 200k likes, it's just 2x exp
    b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2011
    Options
    b:bye Idiots. Im not going to give them their stupid friending. If it were "You get full style 2x if we hit 200k, dnt and you get **** all" id do it.

Im not going to beg for 2x drops tho, they clearly know we want the drops, not the exp, otherwise they wouldnt withold it and give us the exp anyway.
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    they clearly know we want the drops, not the exp, otherwise they wouldnt withold it and give us the exp anyway.

^this, the economy is screwed anyway, putting x2 drops wont hurt it anymore then it already is, i pretty much said what you said but in another thread somewhere, wtf we going to do with x2 drops/sp? we have more then enough quests to hit level 40 without grind unless you level non stop, then you gota grind a bit of level 38-39-40, which takes no time at all, 40+ is when BH starts, no grind needed, exp/SP from mobs is irrelevant

im sure they know that on x2 drops, the non cash shopers make money from the items we get from mobs, so of course its not enough they have a ton of cash shopers flooding there wallets, oh no, they need 200k *likes* on facebook, most of which are probs fake anyway while they get a ton of free advertising

its never enough for PWI...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
    edited February 2011
    Options
    b:bye Idiots. Im not going to give them their stupid friending. If it were "You get full style 2x if we hit 200k, dnt and you get **** all" id do it.

Im not going to beg for 2x drops tho, they clearly know we want the drops, not the exp, otherwise they wouldnt withold it and give us the exp anyway.

Yeah because heaven forbid they give us something in return for our efforts. I'm actually glad they will give us 2x exp even if we don't hit 200k, because I want to use that to level this stupid archer to atleast 95.
    Well ofc they know we want drops, you don't have to be a genius to figure that out. What, did you think you are the only one who knew this information? And everyone wants exp no matter what- whether it be they want to level up their characters, or they want the SP to level up their genies or upgrade their skills, or finally get that 1mil sp for their lv 11 skills. You think just because you don't want it, everyone else doesn't want it. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Yeah because heaven forbid they give us something in return for our efforts. I'm actually glad they will give us 2x exp even if we don't hit 200k, because I want to use that to level this stupid archer to atleast 95.
    Well ofc they know we want drops, you don't have to be a genius to figure that out. What, did you think you are the only one who knew this information? And everyone wants exp no matter what- whether it be they want to level up their characters, or they want the SP to level up their genies or upgrade their skills, or finally get that 1mil sp for their lv 11 skills. You think just because you don't want it, everyone else doesn't want it. b:bye

With 2x drops and an hour you can make the money to buy 5 hypers (Dependent on your grind area and stuff I guess).

Then you get 12x exp for an hour! (13 with the 2x active).

Drops > Exp.

Hell, drops = money.

Money basically = exp.

More exp than the 2x exp gives anyhoo.
    edited February 2011
    Options
    With 2x drops and an hour you can make the money to buy 5 hypers (Dependent on your grind area and stuff I guess).

Then you get 12x exp for an hour! (13 with the 2x active).

Drops > Exp.

Hell, drops = money.

Money basically = exp.

More exp than the 2x exp gives anyhoo.

Yeah, with these token prices, I'm definitely spending the money I get on 2x drops to buy nearly 700k worth of hypers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lu$t - Sanctuary
    Lu$t - Sanctuary Posts: 1,005 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    eh dont really care for 2x exp lol 100 already not planning on hiting 101 (rank 8 is enough for me). Only thing I might do regarding 2x exp is plvl an alt in fcc. As for the 2x drops, hellooooo TT ;D lol this gives us none csers a chance to farm our gear (only need ornaments and lunar cape QQ). Funny how free 2x isn't enough for us eh? lol I'm at least contempt with either way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero~
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    edited February 2011
    Options
    well... 2x exp will be nice for the new class...

But still it will be better 2x drops to get better stuff..

Hypers are now so much expensive... o.o'
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2011
    Options

I was able to buy a full set each day when they wernt makeable by tokens.

Hypers are cheap now, even tho more expensive than say, last month. b:bye
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I was able to buy a full set each day when they wernt makeable by tokens.

Hypers are cheap now, even tho more expensive than say, last month. b:bye

gz on... CSing? o_O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bublee - Heavens Tear
    Bublee - Heavens Tear Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    they should give us 2x drops and Packs Sale! >:S
    [SIGPIC]http://i55.tinypic.com/m8d10j.gif[/SIGPIC]
    If you would like me to make you a siggy, send me a pm. ;)
  • Katzyn - Sanctuary
    Katzyn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Yes, that makes sense (tiny bit of sarcasm here, btw)- complain that 2x drops is the only worthwhile thing they're offering, yet do the opposite action that would help us gain the 2x drops, just because the other option is something you don't quite care for.

I was really hoping we'd make it for 2x drops. =/ Our faction needs to farm more for the bases, but it doesn't seem like we'll make it, since it seems to me like that FB like number hasn't really increased much in all this time.
    Katzyn, level 101 Demon Veno
    Kylenea, level 99 Demon Cleric
    ForestSonata, level 6x Mystic
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Courtesy of the amazing Forsakenx~
    edited February 2011
    Options
    gz on... CSing? o_O

Didnt read that before I posted it. I mean, I was usually able to generate (Grind) the cash to get 5 hypers each day pre-token option. I.E when they were 300-375 k each. (On HL anyway).
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options

No they aren't, I spent 2m-2.5m for a set of 5 when I was leveling my barb. 600k is still next to nothing for them even with "raised" token prices. b:bye
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Yulk_owns - Lost City
    Yulk_owns - Lost City Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I thought it was 2x drops lately.... but I was lucky lol.
    I, II and III spark is the most cheesiest skill in PWI and it should be removed or massively nerfed.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    2x drops would be nice for Fuzzy's faction mates who are actively working on their gear. There is no denying that if motivated, 2x drops is best time to improve your armour.

Sadly however for the panda, it just won't help. 2x doesn't effect the number of rotating cogs Fuzzy gets in room 50, nor does it effect the number of nightspike crystals received from PQ3. b:cry
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • Doqui - Raging Tide
    Doqui - Raging Tide Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    FuzzyWuzz wrote: »
    2x drops would be nice for Fuzzy's faction mates who are actively working on their gear. There is no denying that if motivated, 2x drops is best time to improve your armour.

Sadly however for the panda, it just won't help. 2x doesn't effect the number of rotating cogs Fuzzy gets in room 50, nor does it effect the number of nightspike crystals received from PQ3. b:cry

aww poor fuzzy b:chuckle

fuzzy should check the celestial exchange at mailbox b:shocked

8 celestial insignia's = another go at the cube
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

*Lollipop Chainsaw Addict sinds 05-2012*
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    2x drops has killed much of the HH/TT markets tbh. I for one am not all convinced at least a few of the server's can recover again from another...even more so with Rank and those who ONLY relie on HH/TT for coins.

I also find it rather funny that the 2x exp, etc IF happens is right when the new classes come out. Can we say level 100's within days? b:shutupb:chuckle

It will be interesting to watch the markets!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Doqui - Raging Tide
    Doqui - Raging Tide Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    2x drops has killed much of the HH/TT markets tbh. I for one am not all convinced at least a few of the server's can recover again from another...even more so with Rank and those who ONLY relie on HH/TT for coins.

I also find it rather funny that the 2x exp, etc IF happens is right when the new classes come out. Can we say level 100's within days? b:shutupb:chuckle

can i be 100 in a few hours?

exp orbs from bh 100..... check
    scarlet fruits......... check
    oracles...........check
    order of blessings............check
    hypers.............check

having fun.................uncheck b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

*Lollipop Chainsaw Addict sinds 05-2012*
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited February 2011
    Options
    can i be 100 in a few hours?

Oh, I am not a fan of getting to 100 in days, but you know it will happen. To me it will be like the Tides. A few will get to 100 FAST and be noob and not realize the potential of the class. Then those that took some time learning and experimenting with the new class will level and people will be "OH ****," and then more will roll on. *cough* psy's *cough*

I am going to try a Mystic to be honest, however my plans are to level "normally" through at least 60 so that all skills learned through that point I will have a working knowledge and understanding of b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Reading this thread, I've come to a conclusion: Hunnbunny is an extremely ungrateful and quite selfishly miserable ****.
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • Yulk_owns - Lost City
    edited February 2011
    Options

Are you that butthurt? I sold my broken drum for 200k (TT mat prices are fine).... I guess you are out of touch or something?

As for 2x drops, IDC. PWE need to stop messing with my grinding / TT patterns b:cold

@ Rank... b:spit waste of time and money even if badges was sold for 1 silver each b:bye
    I, II and III spark is the most cheesiest skill in PWI and it should be removed or massively nerfed.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Are you that butthurt? I sold my broken drum for 200k.... I guess you are out of touch or something?

@ Rank... b:spit waste of time and money even if badges was sold for 1 silver each b:bye

Who is butthurt? LMAO...I have a 5.0, a few tbh. Money is not an issue for me even when NOT playing. I am still well off and do nothing b:laugh. I was generalizing my dear Yulk.

You mad about APS? Keep trying....b:sad *waits*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Yulk_owns - Lost City
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Who is butthurt? LMAO...I have a 5.0, a few tbh. Money is not an issue for me even when NOT playing. I am still well off and do nothing b:laugh. I was generalizing my dear Yulk.

You mad about APS? Keep trying....b:sad *waits*

Mad about APS fails? Yeah I am. Nice having a 5.0 cleric, I'm sooo mad b:laugh

Again, gaining money from doing nothing? OMG gold trade! So pro.

Again, I don't approve on 2x drops just like you, but at least I am not butthurt about it.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited February 2011
    Options
    5.0 cleric...your an _____ ...And who said was butt-hurt. You fail at responding because you FAIL to read wtf people are saying...Damn, I am laughing RL at the thought you might be even serious about what you are saying. I make a ****-ton of money during 2x. Do I like it no but do I take advantage of it hell yes!!

Get over the APS or actually level a damn character and make your own before complaining about something. ****, level a character past 90 (giving you the benefit of the doubt)...You are boring me now b:byeb:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]