A 5AP.... Solution.

Options
2»

Comments

• Hunnybunney - Harshlands
    Hunnybunney - Harshlands Posts: 173 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    He posted also free int items hence why are you surprised herc is around 80 when pet packs go on sale, i got my tt junk for 50 m both items unless you farm of course, in addition why a sin would go claws/fists in the 1st place, for archers it`s understandable but a sin ffs.

Unless I randomly craft triple 0.05 Daggers at some point, its the only way some sins will hit 5APS. Also some have BM mains and it saves buying more gear. Also its much cheaper to hit 4/5 APS with Claws than Daggers. Also 5APS CotD Demon sins.

Plenty o reasons b:avoid
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Unless I randomly craft triple 0.05 Daggers at some point, its the only way some sins will hit 5APS. Also some have BM mains and it saves buying more gear. Also its much cheaper to hit 4/5 APS with Claws than Daggers. Also 5APS CotD Demon sins.

Plenty o reasons b:avoid

I tried fists to boost my aps, it resulted in being fail, I do more dmg and have more survivability with r8 daggers eventually rather than using fists, apart from some I tend to use my skills from time to time not only press demonic eruption and twitch like a heroin addict b:chuckle
  • Nael - Dreamweaver
    Nael - Dreamweaver Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    5 APS Psychics are on the way!!

Funny thing, there has already been a 5 aps Psy (I **** you not). A friend of mine rolled a Psy and used his Sin's gears for her + claws...epic stuff.
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I tried fists to boost my aps, it resulted in being fail, I do more dmg and have more survivability with r8 daggers eventually rather than using fists, apart from some I tend to use my skills from time to time not only press demonic eruption and twitch like a heroin addict b:chuckle

Being permanently sparked, even without masteries for fist etc will result in higher damage on fists than daggers not being permasparked. The more APS you have on your daggers, the smaller te ga becomes. (I beleive at 4APS daggers vs 5APS Fist is negligable, the mastery and dexdmg makes up the APS too much.)

If you can hit 5APS with daggers, Daggers > Fist. If you cant, 5APS Fist > Daggers in the long run. (For short burts I have, can and often do pull aggro from 4/5APS wielding R8 daggers at 2.22 with spark vs their stuff, but over time, they stay sparked and deal way more damage, keeping aggro for the vast majority of time and always out DDing me to all holy hell)

There is also the Str vs Dex thing for fists. If you go to barely equip fists, youl not hit too hard, whereas if you dump enough str in, you will.

The arguments for fist sin can go on forever, my view is simply that its a cheaper route to APS in most cases, albeit an inferior one in the end. I have considered, and would happily make my Sin go Fist if I could afford a set of Deicides. It would be for farming tho and id be working on her real gear, not Fist set gear.
  • NoXide_ - Heavens Tear
    NoXide_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Being permanently sparked, even without masteries for fist etc will result in higher damage on fists than daggers not being permasparked. The more APS you have on your daggers, the smaller te ga becomes. (I beleive at 4APS daggers vs 5APS Fist is negligable, the mastery and dexdmg makes up the APS too much.)

2.86 aps on R8 daggers does more damage than 5aps fist/claw build. your forgetting sins chi gaining abilities alows them to perma spark at aslow as 2.22aps

If you can hit 5APS with daggers, Daggers > Fist. If you cant, 5APS Fist > Daggers in the long run. (For short burts I have, can and often do pull aggro from 4/5APS wielding R8 daggers at 2.22 with spark vs their stuff, but over time, they stay sparked and deal way more damage, keeping aggro for the vast majority of time and always out DDing me to all holy hell)

see above

There is also the Str vs Dex thing for fists. If you go to barely equip fists, youl not hit too hard, whereas if you dump enough str in, you will.

i restatted to HA build once to test it, 5aps with fists/claws damage is **** compared to 2.86aps with R8 dags

The arguments for fist sin can go on forever, my view is simply that its a cheaper route to APS in most cases, albeit an inferior one in the end. I have considered, and would happily make my Sin go Fist if I could afford a set of Deicides. It would be for farming tho and id be working on her real gear, not Fist set gear.

the only real reason people go HA build is for cheaper farming, untill they can get enough for 5aps with daggers then there switch back.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    If there's a million threads, what makes you think yours will make a difference rather than millions before it? Devs are in China and they don't read this forum b:bye.
    edited February 2011
    Options
    If there's a million threads, what makes you think yours will make a difference rather than millions before it? Devs are in China and they don't read this forum b:bye.

It gave me something to do while I waited out the last hour of my Wizards redname in SZ at HO b:cute

"2.86 aps on R8 daggers does more damage than 5aps fist/claw build. your forgetting sins chi gaining abilities alows them to perma spark at aslow as 2.22aps"

I know. Thing is, "2.22 but I can permaspark with my skills" doesnt seem to wash with 5APS squads. Whereas "Fist sin, 4.0" goes down a treat.
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Stop trying to balance what shouldn't be balanced. If melee aps is "balanced" to caster damage, don't ***** and moan when you squishy robes are either dead the whole instance or charm *****, and no level 11 rez. The whole point is so melee out dd casters so they can tank. Why would you want robes pulling aggro on full phys world bosses that hit 5k on melees? I think the real thing that needs to be fixed is the broken logic behind nerfing 5aps.

Have fun with the party wipe squads.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear
    Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Grats, now you just screwed over pure bow archers because they wont be able to hit jack

seriously, get 5aps or shut up; all these threads are hell'a annoying
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]