Saving the Experience

Options

Comments

• AellaAsteria - Archosaur
    AellaAsteria - Archosaur Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Dont take it personaly ... Cable is just looking for an "ex Impulse" gf ... no1 remebers who was or was not in there anymore.... so ... just say yes and make the guy happy b:cute

Oh god, I have a stalker now. He isn't the dangerous kind is he?

*looks out bedroom window* b:shocked
  • Martin - Harshlands
    Martin - Harshlands Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I don't share a faction with anybody D:
    I don't play anymore D:

I am waiting on a subscription game called (4 letters rhymes with mera). I have learned my lesson to stay away from cash-shop games even though in a few months I would essentially be getting paid rank9 per paycheck. Just because I have it does not mean I will spend it.

As for my free time now, I play a game called (rhymes with windictus). I never knew how fun a action mmo could be. I feel like I am playing on a console, just without having to buy a game/console. b:victory

But these forums are too fun to let go. Well not particularly arch forums, a bit dead. HL and general discussion are fun reads. b:bye
    PvE = F2P PvP = P2P
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Yes, because the character that shows on my forum avatar is actually my highest one. There is absolutely no way it could ever be an alt I just happen to be working on at the time, no way at all....

I make no apologies for people that don't post on their mains. Most of them do it to hide their main, because if anyone knew who it was that was posting in the first place they would be able to, shall we say, somewhat "evaluate" what is being said by who is saying it.

"Just happen" to be posting on an alt? It takes 2 clicks basically to change. So again, no apologies if I assume that not clicking twice to change to your main (not to mention the 2 clicks you made to change TO the alt) were deliberate.
    Also, if I remember right, I never suggested half the map be reserved for lower factions, I simply said "If the larger factions would just keep their focus in the north, and let the southern territories be controlled by little factions, it very well could be fun for all."

Seriously? You fault me for drawing no distinction between "lower factions" and "little factions"?

And "little factions - fun for all" - sure sounds like you were talking low level TW to me.

Or by little factions did you mean DeezNuts and the like? b:chuckle Yes, lets keep to the north so that they can have the south. They need our charity.

Appreciated, but if I want to ask anything, I'll just go into my character who shares a faction with you and ask.

Ah, another "hint" at who you are. I decline you invitation to play cat to your mouse.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I make no apologies for people that don't post on their mains. Most of them do it to hide their main, because if anyone knew who it was that was posting in the first place they would be able to, shall we say, somewhat "evaluate" what is being said by who is saying it.

"Just happen" to be posting on an alt? It takes 2 clicks basically to change. So again, no apologies if I assume that not clicking twice to change to your main (not to mention the 2 clicks you made to change TO the alt) were deliberate.

Seriously? You fault me for drawing no distinction between "lower factions" and "little factions"?

And "little factions - fun for all" - sure sounds like you were talking low level TW to me.

Or by little factions did you mean DeezNuts and the like? b:chuckle Yes, lets keep to the north so that they can have the south. They need our charity.

Ah, another "hint" at who you are. I decline you invitation to play cat to your mouse.

All I was doing was pointing out that you simply assumed something without any real basis. I post on the character I am playing at that time. Just because you see someone wearing a white belt in a Judo class doesn't mean they don't have a fifth degree black belt in Hap Ki Do. After all, doing that could get your *** kicked. So, just something to think about, if you can not prove they are new to the game, it is best not to assume they are until they provide it. After all, you know the saying. "To assume makes an *** out of you and me."

And I am not trying to fault you for making a distinction between little and lower. I am simply saying that I never said any part of the map should be reserved for anyone at all. So, I'll keep it simple. If the strong factions stayed in the north, then the weaker ones could have their fun in the south. I am not making any suggestions with this, I am saying what is possible in this scenario. Yes, weaker factions could include those with a ton of level 40s, or it could be a faction with a few high levels, some mid, some low, or it could mean any number of other things. You can choose how you want to define weaker/smaller/lower as whatever you want, it does not change the fact I never made a suggestion of reserving a part of the map for them.

Also, If I remember right, that last bit was not directed toward you, it was directed toward Zhadi. If you happen to find out who my main is, good for you, have a cookie. If you don't, it's not like either one of us cares. However, I have no intentions of playing any kind of game. As I said, the point I am trying to get across is the OP will never get what he wants in this thread. It seems though people are attempting to argue that. By saying "if the stronger factions stayed in the north...," I am saying that is the only way he will get what he wants.

So, please do us both a favor (because I am sure you realize as well as I we are arguing a moot issue) and just let this go. It was a simple misunderstanding, whether on your part misreading or me not making it clear enough, and it is not worth continuing a useless debate.

P.S. DeezNuts is, in my opinion, just a worthless faction by name alone. I honestly hope they do not make it onto the map, simply because I do not want to cross a territory boarder and have it read "owned by DeezNuts."
    edited February 2011
    Options
    All I was doing was pointing out that you simply assumed something without any real basis.

No real basis?

No real basis other than that is what your avatar says? Please, dear, your making yourself look very foolish.

I suppose to your mind I needed more. Like a notarized affidavit from you delivered certified mail, I suppose, before I "assume" you are a level 40 player.

And as much as you've said here, you've done nothing to "prove" that you are anything but. So far from no basis - EVERY basis, every fact, every statement we have here save only your naked assertion to the contrary, supports the fact that you are a lvl 40 player.

You don't like that? You want to "prove" something to the contrary so others don't, according to you (b:chuckle) "assume"? Simple, post on you main. If you don't want to do that, well, thats fine, but don't act like anyone has any basis to believe anything other than what you show them.
    if you can not prove they are new to the game, it is best not to assume they are until they provide it. After all, you know the saying. "To assume makes an *** out of you and me."

So you expect people to "prove" someone that posts on a level 4x character doesn't have a lvl 100? Really? I think it is you that assumes too much - that anyone will spend 5 seconds wondering if someone is anything other than what they appear to be. And why should we?

And your analogy is not appropriate. A more appropriate analogy would be going to a grocery store, seeing a baby in a shopping cart, and assuming it was a baby.

Everything about your post, from your avatar to the words you wrote, indicated you were low level wanting low level tw. The fact that you have a secret identity doesn't change that fact. If that makes an *** out of you an me, well, so be it.

I would submit that it only make an *** out of one of us, and it sure has hell isn't me.
    And I am not trying to fault you for making a distinction between little and lower. I am simply saying that I never said any part of the map should be reserved for anyone at all.

Really?
    Also, if I remember right, I never suggested half the map be reserved for lower factions, I simply said "If the larger factions would just keep their focus in the north, and let the southern territories be controlled by little factions, it very well could be fun for all."

Sure sounds that way to me. Oh yes, I know you say it "wasn't a suggestion" and this doesn't use the word "reserved". But honestly, its the same thing, and the fact that you are now seeming to disavow what you've said earlier - ugh, you speak in circles. I choose to exit the carousel here. Good day.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • Anthemyra - Archosaur
    Anthemyra - Archosaur Posts: 247 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    as i sayed .. Asteria... give up girl XD ... this is Blood we are talking about ... when he starts quote ... better run or prepare for a loooonnngggg "battle" ... b:shutup

Edit: @ Martin ... OMG!!!! A MIRACLE ... you are a guy ... finaly!!! my prayrs are answered <3
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    All I was doing was pointing out that you simply assumed something without any real basis. I post on the character I am playing at that time. Just because you see someone wearing a white belt in a Judo class doesn't mean they don't have a fifth degree black belt in Hap Ki Do. After all, doing that could get your *** kicked. So, just something to think about, if you can not prove they are new to the game, it is best not to assume they are until they provide it. After all, you know the saying. "To assume makes an *** out of you and me."

I myself think more like everybody is noob till proved otherwise. Okey, I`ll just cancel my doctors appointment and go ask the next strainger on the street what I should do with my cough? Cause I cant prove he isn`t a valued medical genius who would do better job helping me than the good old doctor that got merits I know of, totally makes sense. I aint putting words in your mouth, I`m simply following your own logic.
    And I am not trying to fault you for making a distinction between little and lower. I am simply saying that I never said any part of the map should be reserved for anyone at all. So, I'll keep it simple. If the strong factions stayed in the north, then the weaker ones could have their fun in the south. I am not making any suggestions with this, I am saying what is possible in this scenario. Yes, weaker factions could include those with a ton of level 40s, or it could be a faction with a few high levels, some mid, some low, or it could mean any number of other things. You can choose how you want to define weaker/smaller/lower as whatever you want, it does not change the fact I never made a suggestion of reserving a part of the map for them.

World would be better place, if the ones with plenty would give of theirs to ones with none? That is so unique idea that nobody would have thought of it if you hadnt told us! There are universal ideas everybody are aware of, pointing them out, not suggesting to have them put into action? Tthat my friend is such a waste of everybody`s time.
    By saying "if the stronger factions stayed in the north...," I am saying that is the only way he will get what he wants.

No wonder you are misunderstood, that is outright narrowminded, it`s simply ridiculous thing to suggest. The smaller factions can have their fun with land or two, leaving pairs of lands landlocked here and there? There are lot of other scenarios that would allow smaller factions to have TWs against each other for the sake of TW. And because I`m an ***, what if the big factions took south and small ones north? You did say bigs on north is the only way...

Ps. I apologise for telling you, you arent nearly as smart as you seem to think you are, though better to learn that before it`s too late, no need to thank me =).
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I myself think more like everybody is noob till proved otherwise. Okey, I`ll just cancel my doctors appointment and go ask the next strainger on the street what I should do with my cough? Cause I cant prove he isn`t a valued medical genius who would do better job helping me than the good old doctor that got merits I know of, totally makes sense. I aint putting words in your mouth, I`m simply following your own logic.

A much better analogy, ty WNB.
    World would be better place, if the ones with plenty would give of theirs to ones with none? That is so unique idea that nobody would have thought of it if you hadnt told us!

Karl Heinrich Marx comes to mind . . . .

This is much better trolling than you used to do last spring in world chat. The forums suit you much better. A much better showcase for your clearly analytical mind.

You've got some A++ stuff here lately. Bravo!!!
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    Zhadi - Archosaur Posts: 695 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    b:laugh
    This thread has turned into an argument about nothing xD
    It's actually very entertaining.
    More so than the flaming that has been going on lately.
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options

This is much better trolling than you used to do last spring in world chat. The forums suit you much better. A much better showcase for your clearly analytical mind.

I`m still proud of my meat is not murder speech not long ago, dunno if you missed that one.
  • Kattanyia - Archosaur
    Kattanyia - Archosaur Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    LMAO...I can always tell when things slow down for you at work Minro b:chuckle
  • Martin - Harshlands
    edited February 2011
    Options
    as i sayed .. Asteria... give up girl XD ... this is Blood we are talking about ... when he starts quote ... better run or prepare for a loooonnngggg "battle" ... b:shutup

Edit: @ Martin ... OMG!!!! A MIRACLE ... you are a guy ... finaly!!! my prayrs are answered <3

A guy on a better server, the past is the past. But I rather use this account now, never got to finish him but had the best time on this game with him.

I keep telling him he has talent, maybe he will listen to you.
    PvE = F2P PvP = P2P
    edited February 2011
    Options
    No real basis?

No real basis other than that is what your avatar says? Please, dear, your making yourself look very foolish.

I suppose to your mind I needed more. Like a notarized affidavit from you delivered certified mail, I suppose, before I "assume" you are a level 40 player.

And as much as you've said here, you've done nothing to "prove" that you are anything but. So far from no basis - EVERY basis, every fact, every statement we have here save only your naked assertion to the contrary, supports the fact that you are a lvl 40 player.

You don't like that? You want to "prove" something to the contrary so others don't, according to you (b:chuckle) "assume"? Simple, post on you main. If you don't want to do that, well, thats fine, but don't act like anyone has any basis to believe anything other than what you show them.

So you expect people to "prove" someone that posts on a level 4x character doesn't have a lvl 100? Really? I think it is you that assumes too much - that anyone will spend 5 seconds wondering if someone is anything other than what they appear to be. And why should we?

And your analogy is not appropriate. A more appropriate analogy would be going to a grocery store, seeing a baby in a shopping cart, and assuming it was a baby.

Everything about your post, from your avatar to the words you wrote, indicated you were low level wanting low level tw. The fact that you have a secret identity doesn't change that fact. If that makes an *** out of you an me, well, so be it.

I would submit that it only make an *** out of one of us, and it sure has hell isn't me.

Really?

Sure sounds that way to me. Oh yes, I know you say it "wasn't a suggestion" and this doesn't use the word "reserved". But honestly, its the same thing, and the fact that you are now seeming to disavow what you've said earlier - ugh, you speak in circles. I choose to exit the carousel here. Good day.

Apparently you missed the entire point of the analogy, which your choice one does not show. With my analogy, the point is to not take something for its face value. Though that person appears to be a white belt, they actually are more than that, you simply cannot see it and as you assume they are no more than what they seem, you may (and in this case did) end up on the wrong end of the poking stick.

When you see a baby, there are very specific features that prove it is a baby and cannot be mistaken as anything but. The only possible mistake you could make is that it is a toy doll, and that would be a very difficult thing to mistake. There is no hidden feature about a baby that could possibly relate. I appear to be a newbie Blademaster (white belt) based on what you see, but am actually far from a newbie and have several other high level characters (the fifth degree black belt, in this case in multiple styles). It is a perfectly sound analogy and has logic to it. You might prefer something else, but it does not make it any less accurate. However, you seem to not wish to see it.

And no, I don't expect anything. However, I do think that a person who is smart enough to know that just because a dog looks nice doesn't mean it doesn't have teeth to bite with. You assumed something, and it turns out you were wrong. You reached out to the dog, and it bit. Or, going back to my original analogy, you decided "hey, this guy is only a white belt, he will be on his back in no time," and it turns out you were wrong about his experience. You must always expect the unexpected, because otherwise you take a risk not worth the price. It's a life lesson, so I do hope that should you ever find yourself in a fight, you don't just assume that because the guy is some bum, he doesn't know more about combat than you could possibly hope to know. Before you twist these words, this is not me saying I know a lot more about this game than you, by the way.

Again though, I have never suggested it, I honestly don't care what happens to the TW map. I've said this statement already, the fact that you do not wish to accept it is your problem, not mine. I must repeat myself again, it is a possibility of what could happen, but I've already said it almost absolutely will not happen, and I don't care one way or the other.

I've only gone in circles because you simply keep leading the way in them while I try to catch up and tell you we just passed that tree. You presume to know what I mean, even though I am constantly telling you it is not. If you do not wish to believe this, then it is probably best we agree to disagree.

WnbTank, there are so many fallacies within your post, I just wish I could point them out to you, but I do not have all week to type.
    And because I`m an ***, what if the big factions took south and small ones north? You did say bigs on north is the only way...

Reversing what I have said does not make it different enough to warrant calling it a different scenario. Make it east-west, southeast-northwest, inside-outside, it doesn't matter. The point is TW will not stay fun for long for the smaller/weaker/lower/littler/whatever word Blood wishes it to be. The top factions will take out all other factions except each other simply for the money to gain, then go for each other. To attack one another right away without knowing with certainty they could win would be a stupid move. If this means that the little factions get picked on, then they do because they decided to get on the map in the first place. If they can't handle it, they get wiped off and have to try again.

I really hope you can troll much better than this. After all, your other thread in the Archosaur servers has only shown you to be either a QQer, or a failed troll.
    I apologise for telling you, you arent nearly as smart as you seem to think you are

Considering I have never said how smart I think I am, you really can't tell what I think of myself can you? I probably could say, but I am smart enough to know this at least: whatever I think, regardless of what number I would give as an IQ, it wouldn't be enough for you. Luckily though, I don't care much what you think. After all, you are just one person, and I've already had the compliments (though many undeserved in my opinion) from people who actually can tell a person's intellect.

Congratulations, WnbTank, you have just failed at trolling, as instead of making me feel anger, jealousy, sadness, or whatever you intended, I actually feel better knowing I can make you want to attempt to troll and/or flame me, and I welcome it with open arms. But don't take that too literal, I don't like the smell of wet fur.
  • AuroraLucia - Archosaur
    AuroraLucia - Archosaur Posts: 279 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Oh, hey, this troll. Again being fed, this time by Blood and Wnb. Another show to watch.

*grabs more popcorn*

Hope this one doesn't end right when I grab the popcorn like the last one seemed to have, this one might get interesting. b:pleased
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    (...)

Hate to tell you this, Asteria, whoever you are, but the trolling is, in fact, working. I hope you realize that behind their desk, they are laughing.

They do not do this to try to prove you wrong, they argue for the sake of arguing and entertainment.

They trolled and you caught the bait. The fact that you spent nearly 4 paragraphs explaining an analogy... well... actions speak louder than words... and actions with words tell the whole story.
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Hate to tell you this, Asteria, whoever you are, but the trolling is, in fact, working. I hope you realize that behind their desk, they are laughing.

They do not do this to try to prove you wrong, they argue for the sake of arguing and entertainment.

They trolled and you caught the bait. The fact that you spent nearly 4 paragraphs explaining an analogy... well... actions speak louder than words... and actions with words tell the whole story.

Zhadi, you realize Asteria is trolling too right? What kind of idiot would actually lead people on like that unless they were trolling. Besides....
    I'm surprised no one realized this is a troll by now. b:chuckle

Quiet you!b:quiet

They aren't the only trolls in here. They were, in fact, trolled by a troll.

I just find it funny that no one else seems to realize she is trolling. That or no one cares to say so.
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Zhadi, you realize Asteria is trolling too right? What kind of idiot would actually lead people on like that unless they were trolling. Besides....

I just find it funny that no one else seems to realize she is trolling. That or no one cares to say so.

Fact that she's actually trying to prove them wrong and tries to disprove their logic or call out fallacies or spends 4 paragraphs describing her analogy... well... she just needs to learn to troll if that's what she's going for. I've been on these forums quite often and I'm sure I know a troll when I see one.
  • Anthemyra - Harshlands
    Anthemyra - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    A guy on a better server, the past is the past. But I rather use this account now, never got to finish him but had the best time on this game with him.

<
    i bet this cleric can kick your butt. b:sin
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Fact that she's actually trying to prove them wrong and tries to disprove their logic or call out fallacies or spends 4 paragraphs describing her analogy... well... she just needs to learn to troll if that's what she's going for. I've been on these forums quite often and I'm sure I know a troll when I see one.

From her response to my post in the other thread, she is obviously trolling. I once knew a guy in my Comp class who would literally argue through the entire class. When I asked him why he kept going on even though everyone would show logical reasons why he was wrong, he told me that he did it for the fun of it. His debates were not about the logic or reason, though he would try and at times succeed and providing it, he did it for the sheer enjoyment of watching people verbally attack him while he knew exactly how to make them keep going.

If she is anything like that guy, and my guess is she probably is, then she is making these long posts because she knows people will respond, and shes getting her kicks out of it because they are biting onto the bait, and she just reels them in. It's a power rush shes going for, and the way she takes power is by saying just the right thing to make these guys respond. Quite honestly, I'm rather surprised it's working.

Edit: I just realized, that guy who I just mentioned also said he like online game forums for this very reason....
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    When I asked him why he kept going on even though everyone would show logical reasons why he was wrong, he told me that he did it for the fun of it. His debates were not about the logic or reason, though he would try and at times succeed and providing it, he did it for the sheer enjoyment of watching people verbally attack him while he knew exactly how to make them keep going.

You proved my point.
    edited February 2011
    Options
    You proved my point.

Wait, I'm confused now. Are you saying she is a successful troll or unsuccessful? b:chuckle
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Wait, I'm confused now. Are you saying she is a successful troll or unsuccessful? b:chuckle

...nvm
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Oh well, doesn't matter. I'll just grab my popcorn and keep watching.
  • Martin - Harshlands
    edited February 2011
    Options
    <
    i bet this cleric can kick your butt. b:sin

Maybe, I am not charmed in Harshlands, I was pretty rich but kinda sold everything. This was the account I put $50 on two years ago. I am a very big cash-shopper, I should stop. But I did my part to make the game free, you should thank me =p

No trolls = no forums worth reading. How you deal with a troll is you troll, then double troll yourself, then if your really good... triple troll yourself. The actual troll will have nothing to do but watch in awe... your trolling yourself by trolling him. Good game my friends. b:victory
    PvE = F2P PvP = P2P
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Apparently you missed the entire point of the analogy, which your choice one does not show. With my analogy, the point is to not take something for its face value. Though that person appears to be a white belt, they actually are more than that, you simply cannot see it and as you assume they are no more than what they seem, you may (and in this case did) end up on the wrong end of the poking stick.

When you see a baby, there are very specific features that prove it is a baby and cannot be mistaken as anything but. The only possible mistake you could make is that it is a toy doll, and that would be a very difficult thing to mistake. There is no hidden feature about a baby that could possibly relate. I appear to be a newbie Blademaster (white belt) based on what you see, but am actually far from a newbie and have several other high level characters (the fifth degree black belt, in this case in multiple styles). It is a perfectly sound analogy and has logic to it. You might prefer something else, but it does not make it any less accurate. However, you seem to not wish to see it.

And no, I don't expect anything. However, I do think that a person who is smart enough to know that just because a dog looks nice doesn't mean it doesn't have teeth to bite with. You assumed something, and it turns out you were wrong. You reached out to the dog, and it bit. Or, going back to my original analogy, you decided "hey, this guy is only a white belt, he will be on his back in no time," and it turns out you were wrong about his experience. You must always expect the unexpected, because otherwise you take a risk not worth the price. It's a life lesson, so I do hope that should you ever find yourself in a fight, you don't just assume that because the guy is some bum, he doesn't know more about combat than you could possibly hope to know. Before you twist these words, this is not me saying I know a lot more about this game than you, by the way.

I think I should quote Descartes, "Cogito, ergo sum". And that is where the things we know for fact ends. We could question everything we see but at some point it becomes simply too much of a work for ppl to handle. I honestly couldnt care less if you had 50 lvl 105 toons in this game and decided to post from an alt, for reasons unknown. For that reasons I couldnt care to question if you had those, I simply took it as I saw it, I could lose absolutely nothing doing so. If you want to be taken as somebody with high lvl toon, post from it, your logic is simply flawed and stretching into irrelevant scenarios. There is no dog, it cant bite, there is absolutely no reason to see the trouble if you are only a noob or not.
    Again though, I have never suggested it, I honestly don't care what happens to the TW map. I've said this statement already, the fact that you do not wish to accept it is your problem, not mine. I must repeat myself again, it is a possibility of what could happen, but I've already said it almost absolutely will not happen, and I don't care one way or the other.

I've only gone in circles because you simply keep leading the way in them while I try to catch up and tell you we just passed that tree. You presume to know what I mean, even though I am constantly telling you it is not. If you do not wish to believe this, then it is probably best we agree to disagree.

Thanks for proving my point. If you didn`t suggest it, you simply reminded everybody of scenario which is common sense, nobody and by that I mean nobody over 10yo, with normal ability to think, would have seen that as anything new. So the logical path would mean you are either suggesting or assume ppl arent aware of that, which would make you damn arrogant and I am sorry we expected the best of you.
    WnbTank, there are so many fallacies within your post, I just wish I could point them out to you, but I do not have all week to type.

I only use fallacies intentionally when those are already provided in the thread. If you dont like them, dont use them.

Reversing what I have said does not make it different enough to warrant calling it a different scenario. Make it east-west, southeast-northwest, inside-outside, it doesn't matter. The point is TW will not stay fun for long for the smaller/weaker/lower/littler/whatever word Blood wishes it to be. The top factions will take out all other factions except each other simply for the money to gain, then go for each other. To attack one another right away without knowing with certainty they could win would be a stupid move. If this means that the little factions get picked on, then they do because they decided to get on the map in the first place. If they can't handle it, they get wiped off and have to try again.

Have you ever played this game? By playing I mean doing stuff for the fun of it, not for the virtual gain of it? Even if you are only after virtual gain doesn`t mean everybody else is and there is so many scenarios where smaller factions would have their chance for fun TWs. I dont say I`m aware of even half of those scenarios but I am saying there is more than one way. I give you example, bloodyday is landlocked where they are and Nemesis has shown no interest to take their land.
    I really hope you can troll much better than this. After all, your other thread in the Archosaur servers has only shown you to be either a QQer, or a failed troll.

Considering I have never said how smart I think I am, you really can't tell what I think of myself can you? I probably could say, but I am smart enough to know this at least: whatever I think, regardless of what number I would give as an IQ, it wouldn't be enough for you. Luckily though, I don't care much what you think. After all, you are just one person, and I've already had the compliments (though many undeserved in my opinion) from people who actually can tell a person's intellect.

Congratulations, WnbTank, you have just failed at trolling, as instead of making me feel anger, jealousy, sadness, or whatever you intended, I actually feel better knowing I can make you want to attempt to troll and/or flame me, and I welcome it with open arms. But don't take that too literal, I don't like the smell of wet fur.

You never said you are smart, yet anybody with any ability to read behind the lines can tell you that`s what you think you are. I didn`t make you feel anything and you feel need to insult me at every chance you get? Okey, kitty goes and finds them fron the quote with red marking pen. I was hoping I`d have to do something "special", yet you just hanged yourself with your own arguments, try again pl0x.
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I think I should quote Descartes, "Cogito, ergo sum". And that is where the things we know for fact ends. We could question everything we see but at some point it becomes simply too much of a work for ppl to handle. I honestly couldnt care less if you had 50 lvl 105 toons in this game and decided to post from an alt, for reasons unknown. For that reasons I couldnt care to question if you had those, I simply took it as I saw it, I could lose absolutely nothing doing so. If you want to be taken as somebody with high lvl toon, post from it, your logic is simply flawed and stretching into irrelevant scenarios. There is no dog, it cant bite, there is absolutely no reason to see the trouble if you are only a noob or not.

Thanks for proving my point. If you didn`t suggest it, you simply reminded everybody of scenario which is common sense, nobody and by that I mean nobody over 10yo, with normal ability to think, would have seen that as anything new. So the logical path would mean you are either suggesting or assume ppl arent aware of that, which would make you damn arrogant and I am sorry we expected the best of you.

I only use fallacies intentionally when those are already provided in the thread. If you dont like them, dont use them.

Have you ever played this game? By playing I mean doing stuff for the fun of it, not for the virtual gain of it? Even if you are only after virtual gain doesn`t mean everybody else is and there is so many scenarios where smaller factions would have their chance for fun TWs. I dont say I`m aware of even half of those scenarios but I am saying there is more than one way. I give you example, bloodyday is landlocked where they are and Nemesis has shown no interest to take their land.

You never said you are smart, yet anybody with any ability to read behind the lines can tell you that`s what you think you are. I didn`t make you feel anything and you feel need to insult me at every chance you get? Okey, kitty goes and finds them fron the quote with red marking pen. I was hoping I`d have to do something "special", yet you just hanged yourself with your own arguments, try again pl0x.

You simply don't get it then. You wish to bring a philosopher into this, but yet even in philosophy they will tell you to question what you don't know. You know from my avatar I have a level 46 character. You don't know what else I have, so to assume it is the only one, or even to assume it is the highest, is a failed attempt at explaining yourself with philosophy. You are right, there is no dog. What is there is the fact that I have a high level, you assumed I didn't, you were wrong. Trying to explain why you might think I don't have one though does not change the fact that you were wrong.

Apparently though, you don't understand I was not reminding everyone of it, just the OP. However, when people decide to respond and make comments about it, of course I will discuss it. Now, do I know how old the OP is? No, but it is quite obvious that if he wants to "save the experience," he either is a new guy, or a kid hoping to get people to listen. Either way, I told him how it could happen for him to get his wish, and that it was unlikely. I pointed out the situation because it is so unlikely to happen. You thought my first post was talking to everyone? No. It was made public, but that does not mean it was directed at anyone aside from the OP. So, perhaps he is under 10 years old and didn't know. Does it really matter? All that matters is the example shows that it won't happen.

Yes, I play the game itself for fun, and do things many times that don't involve any gain at all. I go and explore the little crevices up near Buried Bones, I swim at the bottom of the oceans and rivers and lakes, I climb the mountains and search the valleys. I explore for the fun of it, which is why I've always loved the GTA games and Elder Scrolls, but that's another story. So, if your idea of not being able to move at all because you don't want to attack your buddy and having to defend only is your idea of fun, then go take a few lands and have fun defending only. If you start attacking though, I think you might just be hiding a few things. b:chuckle

Wow, you think those were insults? You took offense to those? Are you a sensitive little guy? You really thought I was poking fun at you by saying you are just one person, and I don't care what you think? That sounds like someone with too much of an ego. It is only fact, you are one person, and a person who has no affect on my real life. Why should I care what you think of me when I have people that actually matter to me? Wait, I probably shouldn't say you don't matter to me huh? You might think I'm trying to insult you.... Oh well.

Here are a few little facts. You are one person out of over six billion. I am one person out of over six billion. I don't care what you think of me because your opinion, though respected, doesn't matter to me one bit. I'm certain that you also think the same of me unless you really do have an ego so large it requires everyone feeding it. So, why would you take that as an insult?

By the way, the wet fur comment was actually just a joke, you know, trying to lighten the mood. I guess some people just don't get it though. My mistake, I'll avoid future jokes furball. I suppose you might have taken those "failed trolling" comment as an insult, but it all goes back to what I had said, we are both just individuals, does it really matter to either one of us what the other thinks? Well, I don't care what you think of me, I care only what a few people think who either are or have been important influences in my life, such as family, teachers, friends, and mentors. What they think of me is what matters to me, so as long as I do not disappoint them, I really couldn't give a rat's *** what anyone else thinks.

Oh, please don't think I am trying to insult you, I wouldn't want you to take offense again.
  • Martin - Harshlands
    edited February 2011
    Options

http://crookedhouse.typepad.com/crookedhouse/images/2008/03/31/duty_calls.png

There is no wrong in philosophy, so how can one fail? b:question

Only read the first paragraph, these posts are long.
    PvE = F2P PvP = P2P
  • AgentPotato - Archosaur
    AgentPotato - Archosaur Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    No trolls = no forums worth reading. How you deal with a troll is you troll, then double troll yourself, then if your really good... triple troll yourself. The actual troll will have nothing to do but watch in awe... your trolling yourself by trolling him. Good game my friends. b:victory

I just prefer to call this normal conversation (i.e where one person says something that ellicits a response from the second person, then the first person responds to the second person, then the second person to the first, and so on and so forth, etc...). b:surrender

Directed to no one in particular: Why do people put such an emphasis on trolling and being trolled? If someone directs a statement towards me, or even slightly regarding me, of course I'm going to respond! Does that mean I've been trolled? Um... only the most asinine could fail to recognize that as someone merely carrying on a conversation, or having a discussion.

(2 hour break between classes FTL D: )
    edited February 2011
    Options
    http://crookedhouse.typepad.com/crookedhouse/images/2008/03/31/duty_calls.png

There is no wrong in philosophy, so how can one fail? b:question

Only read the first paragraph, these posts are long.

Incorrect. Absolutism says there are certain moral actions which are wrong. Absolutism is a view within philosophy, so for those who believe in it, a relativist is wrong, and the same is true to the opposite. So, there is wrong in philosophy.

By the way, love the picture. Even though you are using it to poke fun at me, I'll admit, it is very true about me. b:laugh
  • Anthemyra - Archosaur
    Anthemyra - Archosaur Posts: 247 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Maybe, I am not charmed in Harshlands, I was pretty rich but kinda sold everything. This was the account I put $50 on two years ago. I am a very big cash-shopper, I should stop. But I did my part to make the game free, you should thank me =p

b:shocked u are a cash-shopper?!?!? b:dirty umm .. i mean b:sad