Dear Raging Tides.

Bellefleurs - Raging Tide
Bellefleurs - Raging Tide Posts: 733 Arc User
edited February 2011 in Tideswell (East)
This is not a troll thread, i REPEAT not a troll thread.

I joined QQme some 2 months ago and have had the most fun in the game since then. I admit there were rough times, but everyone has had their days. I am w/out a doubt a rough person to get along with but i am faithful w/out a doubt. I would never stab anyone in the back and i would never lie to anyone, be it an enemy or a friend. I am a **** and sometimes kinda trollish but im def not Bastilla or any other even close. Sooo anyone to say what i came here to say...

I'M Sorry. Yup you heard it. I'm sorry for being a hateful witch at times. and being disrespectful. My friends forgive me every day for this but others who havnt seen the better side of me do not care to forgive me. And i respect that.

Yesterday afternoon i walk out of west gate to see if there was any pk, being as i dont have a faction to talk to, pk is what i do to occupy my time. But anywho i walked out and was killed by someone i thought was a friend. Idk why but it bugged me beyond belief. Shortly after as i still layed afk there doing other things (like homework) a friend, very close friend, pm'd me. I told him im thinking of quitting, deleting Belle and the works. He of course encouraged me not to, if anything to take a break. But anyway. I tell you this because i want to explain why i am apologizing. I want to have fun playing this game again. I live hours away from home and go to a college where too many stuck up proods attend. I need this extension of reality to ease me while i spend all other time going to class and doing homework. (college sucks w/out a doubt). I want things to be peaceful again. Almost like it was when no one knew me. Which is a hard thing to do i agree. But hey, we all deserve some kind of shot.

A silly rage misunderstanding by me caused me to leave QQme yesterday. I'm not proud of it but it happened. As many others have did in the faction, they spent a short period away to calm down. I joined my dear friend Dela's husband's faction so i had some people to talk to while i spent 3 hours in the Cube doing my culti. An ex friend of mine continues to give me information he shouldnt know about my re-ap and it more than likely going to ruin me getting back in. But again, that is understandable. There is a crazy witch hunt going around this server. Everyone on hands and knees wanting to know how the reset is going to turn out. But i just want QQme to understand, i'd never do them wrong, not as a faction. I would never trash talk them in world chat they are my family as hateful as some of those members may be. Because to tell you the truth, i have members in my RL family that are just the same. But i forgive them and i love them anyway. I want to work my butt off and help my family again if that may be possible. Others were forgiven for their RQ's and i have given them proud yes's to return. Everyone deserves a second chance, maybe not a 3rd or 4th to stay. But seconds are understandable.

I've had my fun times and my bad times. I've been angry and i've been ecstatic. I love people, and i strongly dislike people. I'm human. And im not shy. That is my downfall. I show people the good and the bad with no shame. So guys, like this thread or not. Troll me if it makes your minuscule life feel any better. I just had too much to say to too many people in PM's. I figure this should be the best place to put it since tele's are so damn expensive right now.

QQme archers FTMFW

Love thy fishies..

P.S. If anyone has any information on this "BeIIefleurs" person. There could be a healthy reward... The WC trolling needs to stop. You have figured out how to make my image worse than i've already managed to do.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Retired nonfactor archer.
Post edited by Bellefleurs - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Ambition - Raging Tide
    Ambition - Raging Tide Posts: 1,152 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    First off, I'd like you to know that I'M the one that does the "Dear ..." around here. Just so you know.

Secondly, isn't this a bit much? This thread is completely unnecessary and to be honest, this seems more like an attention seeking thread than anything. No need to be melodramatic. It's a game. **** happens.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BeingHope - Raging Tide
    BeingHope - Raging Tide Posts: 1,869 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    *hugs*
    b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • Bellefleurs - Raging Tide
    edited February 2011
    No Ambi. I needed to say some things. I could care less if its melodramatic. Sometimes a female has to talk and when no one listens, she yells.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Schampooo - Raging Tide
    Schampooo - Raging Tide Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Troll me if it makes your minuscule life feel any better.

I dont know why u think my life or any other's life is minuscule, o.O my life is GREAT; AWESOME; SUPER AWESOME
    unnecesary thread b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eriion - Raging Tide
    Eriion - Raging Tide Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Very pretty words, too bad they are empty. Is not the first time QQme has problem with u Belle, officers had talked about ur atitude before and u never cared or tried to chill a bit, so what will happen when u join back? Everything will be back as ever was.. u creating unecessary drama and lame/cheap trolling.

Btw one request if u care that much about QQme as u said. Keep faction subjects outside RT forum please... they are not suposed to be discussed here. If u wanted to say those words u could ask to be posted on forum, is not like u don't have access anyway to what happens there ( as we can see by the way u know about what happens on ur apply... btw I was the one comparing ur trolling to Bast's in case u don't know ).

I would like to request any GM or Moderator to close this thread if possible since is QQme personal issue and not suposed to be discussed here, please. Thank u.
    edited February 2011
    Awwww darlin. I never discussed private QQme issues here. I'm only appologizing as a whole. Please dont make this seem like im some kind of leak. Gosh you are all so damn serious about everything.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    edited February 2011
    Awwww darlin. I never discussed private QQme issues here. I'm only appologizing as a whole. Please dont make this seem like im some kind of leak. Gosh you are all so damn serious about everything.

#1 faction is srs bsns. Didn't you know that when you joined?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Amrd - Raging Tide
    Amrd - Raging Tide Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    #1 faction is srs bsns. Didn't you know that when you joined?

Game is serious business ijs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2011
    Witch hunts are childish, ijs. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FallinShadow - Heavens Tear
    FallinShadow - Heavens Tear Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    And I was thinking about coming back to RT.. and finally join a faction on my level 100 Psy..... well...just....wow...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Keke Zolanski in da Haus!
  • IWinNQ - Raging Tide
    IWinNQ - Raging Tide Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    i'd tap that.
    edited February 2011
    Hmmm I wonders what the rest of RT is like?
  • Amrd - Raging Tide
    Amrd - Raging Tide Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Trollish. If Daravon, Riney, and TruthWarren ever came back to game, the density of trolling would be so high that the server would crash and turn into a black hole.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2011
    Trollish. If Daravon, Riney, and TruthWarren ever came back to game, the density of trolling would be so high that the server would crash and turn into a black hole.

RT has officially scared me...wtf
  • darkbarbariuz
    darkbarbariuz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011

unfortunately, the fish is right
    edited February 2011
    Lol you know what. I still apologize to RT.

But Man can suck it. hahahaha.

<3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lana - Raging Tide
    Lana - Raging Tide Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited February 2011

... but i am faithful w/out a doubt.

A silly rage misunderstanding by me caused me to leave QQme yesterday.

...i'd never do them wrong, not as a faction.

RQers shouldnt call themselves faithful, and maybe you already did them wrong when u RQed cause of a misunderstanding, instead of talking to someone about it.
    I dont know what happened, but you are contradicting yourself. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eriion - Raging Tide
    Eriion - Raging Tide Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Sd thing that this thread and the other one from the "alt" are still open. When the moderators are suposed to do their job and close a thread they don't, but when is a silly troll they go fast with "I don't see a point in this.. closed". Way to go b:victory * sarcasm *
  • IFckdBasty - Raging Tide
    IFckdBasty - Raging Tide Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    gtfo....
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    edited February 2011
    Bellefleurs attention seeking level +9001.

Get the **** off our forums, we don't like melodramatic attention seekers. It's really annoying now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kali - Raging Tide
    Kali - Raging Tide Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    This looks like fun even though I have no idea whats going on. Didnt bother reading, too long. b:cute

Oh and Ambi <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BeingHope - Raging Tide
    BeingHope - Raging Tide Posts: 1,869 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Guys seriously give her a break.
    I've done the same/similar as Belle in the past and I know how much of a mistake it is.
    I don't think she considered what would happen if she posted this on the RT forums.
    Just let it be guys.

Anyways, everything that happened was misunderstandings and related.
    Super super short version of this is:
    QQme's on a witch hunt and Belle just happened to be the first one hit with it.
    b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    Epros - Raging Tide Posts: 1,720 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Sd thing that this thread and the other one from the "alt" are still open. When the moderators are suposed to do their job and close a thread they don't, but when is a silly troll they go fast with "I don't see a point in this.. closed". Way to go b:victory * sarcasm *

need some preparation-h for those anal pains?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    edited February 2011
    You're an annoying little kid. You get off these forums.
    And hahahahahahahahahha at the most emo QQ thread evar on RT 4 a faction kick or leave....

hai man b:bye
    you could at least insult them to their faces. but we know that isnt your style ;D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    hai man b:bye
    you could at least insult them to their faces. but we know that isnt your style ;D

Your intelligence and perception never ceases to amaze me.

And Erri belle can post whatever she wants.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    edited February 2011
    Your intelligence and perception never ceases to amaze me.

i could say the same for your attempts at sarcasm
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XxZavxX - Raging Tide
    XxZavxX - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    i could say the same for your attempts at sarcasm

But your too busy destroying us by reading our forums?
  • Eden - Raging Tide
    Eden - Raging Tide Posts: 301 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    This is not a troll thread, i REPEAT not a troll thread.

I joined QQme some 2 months ago and have had the most fun in the game since then. I admit there were rough times, but everyone has had their days. I am w/out a doubt a rough person to get along with but i am faithful w/out a doubt. I would never stab anyone in the back and i would never lie to anyone, be it an enemy or a friend. I am a **** and sometimes kinda trollish but im def not Bastilla or any other even close. Sooo anyone to say what i came here to say...

I'M Sorry. Yup you heard it. I'm sorry for being a hateful witch at times. and being disrespectful. My friends forgive me every day for this but others who havnt seen the better side of me do not care to forgive me. And i respect that.

Yesterday afternoon i walk out of west gate to see if there was any pk, being as i dont have a faction to talk to, pk is what i do to occupy my time. But anywho i walked out and was killed by someone i thought was a friend. Idk why but it bugged me beyond belief. Shortly after as i still layed afk there doing other things (like homework) a friend, very close friend, pm'd me. I told him im thinking of quitting, deleting Belle and the works. He of course encouraged me not to, if anything to take a break. But anyway. I tell you this because i want to explain why i am apologizing. I want to have fun playing this game again. I live hours away from home and go to a college where too many stuck up proods attend. I need this extension of reality to ease me while i spend all other time going to class and doing homework. (college sucks w/out a doubt). I want things to be peaceful again. Almost like it was when no one knew me. Which is a hard thing to do i agree. But hey, we all deserve some kind of shot.

A silly rage misunderstanding by me caused me to leave QQme yesterday. I'm not proud of it but it happened. As many others have did in the faction, they spent a short period away to calm down. I joined my dear friend Dela's husband's faction so i had some people to talk to while i spent 3 hours in the Cube doing my culti. An ex friend of mine continues to give me information he shouldnt know about my re-ap and it more than likely going to ruin me getting back in. But again, that is understandable. There is a crazy witch hunt going around this server. Everyone on hands and knees wanting to know how the reset is going to turn out. But i just want QQme to understand, i'd never do them wrong, not as a faction. I would never trash talk them in world chat they are my family as hateful as some of those members may be. Because to tell you the truth, i have members in my RL family that are just the same. But i forgive them and i love them anyway. I want to work my butt off and help my family again if that may be possible. Others were forgiven for their RQ's and i have given them proud yes's to return. Everyone deserves a second chance, maybe not a 3rd or 4th to stay. But seconds are understandable.

I've had my fun times and my bad times. I've been angry and i've been ecstatic. I love people, and i strongly dislike people. I'm human. And im not shy. That is my downfall. I show people the good and the bad with no shame. So guys, like this thread or not. Troll me if it makes your minuscule life feel any better. I just had too much to say to too many people in PM's. I figure this should be the best place to put it since tele's are so damn expensive right now.

QQme archers FTMFW

Love thy fishies..

P.S. If anyone has any information on this "BeIIefleurs" person. There could be a healthy reward... The WC trolling needs to stop. You have figured out how to make my image worse than i've already managed to do.
    why do large factions have so many melodramatic people like this?

i think u need to uninstall until u figure out this is a game and not ur personal soap opera.. normally i just laugh this kinda stuff off as trolling but the material is so horrible and unfunny id just recommend uninstall
    edited February 2011
    O.o gtfo my thread. Besides... I mean nothing in this thread anymore hahahahaha. I can give two shiits about what QQme does anymore. But don't worry, I won't join vicious.... Maybe when they get some better barbs.

Goodluck guys.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Isabo - Raging Tide
    Isabo - Raging Tide Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    witch hunting rofl b:laugh