Saving the Experience

Options
Pathetick - Archosaur
Pathetick - Archosaur Posts: 27 Arc User
edited February 2011 in Etherblade (West)
With the TW map reset and the return of pve TW many people are going to experience the opportunity for pve TW for the first time. Which is wonderful I thoroughly enjoyed my pve t experience. Many of the smaller even low level factions may get the experience to own a land even if only for a short period of time.

However, there are several people on our server who are capable of soloing a pve TW. these people, if they have not already, will soon realize thier potential and may wish to exploit it for monetary gain.

I cannot do anything more than issue a simple request. please do not solo TW. (in this case soloing includes running with 2-5 people also) I humbly request to the powerful players, for the first week let the legitimate factions have thier pve experience. Second week is fair game.

Lets start a new round of TW off on a positive note.
Post edited by Pathetick - Archosaur on

Comments

• BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    With the TW map reset and the return of pve TW many people are going to experience the opportunity for pve TW for the first time. Which is wonderful I thoroughly enjoyed my pve t experience. Many of the smaller even low level factions may get the experience to own a land even if only for a short period of time.

However, there are several people on our server who are capable of soloing a pve TW. these people, if they have not already, will soon realize thier potential and may wish to exploit it for monetary gain.

I cannot do anything more than issue a simple request. please do not solo TW. (in this case soloing includes running with 2-5 people also) I humbly request to the powerful players, for the first week let the legitimate factions have thier pve experience. Second week is fair game.

Lets start a new round of TW off on a positive note.

Elitist scum!!! Trying to hold down the little factions!!!

Good luck with your request. That's precisely why all these little factions are popping up all over the place now.

And with noone to challenge rank 9 players in pk or tw, what do you expect them to do?

C'mon, you want new players to experience the fun of pve tw, but not allow rank 9 players the fun of soloing it?
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    RioNHale - Archosaur Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    shrimp will solo b:surrender
    ★Immunity is an Arch Server TW Faction. If you want to join Apply @ immunity.shivtr.com★ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • Pathetick - Archosaur
    Pathetick - Archosaur Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    dammit blood your right i'm just being rude i have forgotten the golden rule.

"he who has the gold makes the rules."

I've been naughty and need to be punished.

The rank9 sins need something new after they solo killed pk.
  • AgentPotato - Archosaur
    AgentPotato - Archosaur Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    dammit blood your right i'm just being rude i have forgotten the golden rule.

"he who has the gold makes the rules."

I've been naughty and need to be punished.

The rank9 sins need something new after they solo killed pk.

Lol, 'pk god-mode' ftw...

Glad I didn't make my sin with pvp ambitions, the disappointment and boredom would have been mind blowing. x.x

Idk if its just me or if other people agree, but I feel a little bad for people that got r9 for their sins. Not only is it pretty expensive when compared to the nirvana equivalent, but you cant transfer it to other LA characters, and its overkill to the max. Unless you make a sage sin, in which case you need it to be able to kill anything decently geared HA. b:shutup
  • StudmuffinIX - Archosaur
    StudmuffinIX - Archosaur Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Ehhh why is it fair for low levels to have fun with their pve TW but I'm not allowed to have my fun soloing (well one squad) TW? Sorry but I'll have my fun, sorry b:bye
  • _Pluto - Archosaur
    _Pluto - Archosaur Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    :Db:surrenderb.....................................
    edited February 2011
    Options
    :Db:surrenderb.....................................

Well said
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • KaiserNeko - Archosaur
    KaiserNeko - Archosaur Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    sorry but now a days its rank 8/9 or go home. except for u bms. u keep that twitching up
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

you flail
    edited February 2011
    Options
    sorry but now a days its rank 8/9 or go home. except for u bms. u keep that twitching up

why not both >.> (j.k dont waste money on r8 if ur a BM, can i get a refund?)b:sad
  • KaiserNeko - Archosaur
    KaiserNeko - Archosaur Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    why Not Both >.> (j.k Dont Waste Money On R8 If Ur A Bm, Can I Get A Refund?)b:sad

No Soup For U!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

you flail
  • AellaAsteria - Archosaur
    AellaAsteria - Archosaur Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Does it really matter? What's going to happen is by week four, all the territories will be taken, and by week 6, most every little faction will be wiped off the map by the larger ones.

Immunity, Texas, Nemesis, Treason, and probably one other faction (possibly Wallace or Rescind) will have six territories, Nemesis and Immunity will control Archosaur/Thousand Streams, and a few of the other semi-large factions will control the rest. Assuming those factions don't attack each other right away, by the tenth week, pretty much all of the map will be gone to the five biggest factions, and it will be right back to where we are. For two weeks, smaller factions might have fun if they can get the money to get the bid. After that though, fun will be to a minimal.

If the larger factions would just keep their focus in the north, and let the southern territories be controlled by little factions, it very well could be fun for all. However, you know that they won't do that, and all that will happen is TW will slowly die out once again.

Now, if there is a new server that comes out, TW might be fun for a while if most of the rank 9 people go there instead. However, I have a feeling they will still try to take over this map and use that to fuel their characters on the new server by trading coin/gold, since almost none of them could actually start completely new on a server and work their way back up.

Tl;dr. TW is screwed still.
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Does it really matter? What's going to happen is by week four, all the territories will be taken, and by week 6, most every little faction will be wiped off the map by the larger ones.

Immunity, Texas, Nemesis, Treason, and probably one other faction (possibly Wallace or Rescind) will have six territories, Nemesis and Immunity will control Archosaur/Thousand Streams, and a few of the other semi-large factions will control the rest. Assuming those factions don't attack each other right away, by the tenth week, pretty much all of the map will be gone to the five biggest factions, and it will be right back to where we are. For two weeks, smaller factions might have fun if they can get the money to get the bid. After that though, fun will be to a minimal.

If the larger factions would just keep their focus in the north, and let the southern territories be controlled by little factions, it very well could be fun for all. However, you know that they won't do that, and all that will happen is TW will slowly die out once again.

Now, if there is a new server that comes out, TW might be fun for a while if most of the rank 9 people go there instead. However, I have a feeling they will still try to take over this map and use that to fuel their characters on the new server by trading coin/gold, since almost none of them could actually start completely new on a server and work their way back up.

Tl;dr. TW is screwed still.

lols u have no clue what ur saying in ur post b:chuckle
  • XCableX - Archosaur
    XCableX - Archosaur Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I forgot why I play this game.
    youtube.com/xArsonist18 : XCableX's TW videos

pwcalc.com/56b00d33a8c63c7d : Current BM Build for TW
  • NoLyf - Archosaur
    NoLyf - Archosaur Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    The only ppl who can solo tws....are the ones for whom 10 mil is ****

cauz they csed soo much..aka shrimp.....

or they are stingy misers looking for a quick buck i.e sooch

( dw she cant solo **** )
    edited February 2011
    Options
    lols u have no clue what ur saying in ur post b:chuckle

Yeah, because I'm sure all the big factions will just say, "hey, why not let other factions get in on the fun for a while." Either the big factions will take the map in just several weeks, or so many of the R9 players will leave the server for a new one and then other factions might actually have a chance. I'm somehow doubting though that any faction, no matter who it is, will not take the easiest lands they can.

Obviously Immunity won't be looking for a challenge, as they have been breaking down on Texas rather than going after Nemesis, who would actually be a challenge for them. Nemesis is also going after the smaller, weaker factions, and Treason is just tearing through Darkside's old lands. PHOENIX, who I forgot to mention in my last post, will be taking out any weaker factions as well. Honestly, the map has already turned, for the most part, into a four part landscape, with Treason probably being next to fall if there weren't a map reset. Seeing as there is though, they will start anew on the next map, and slowly build up to possibly being an actual challenge for the others.

Let's look at the math behind it though for why I gave the 10 weeks.

With the expansion, there will be 51 territories in total. There are currently four big powers right now, and there will be a fifth eventually. Assuming they do not go after each other at first, and each one takes a land each week, they will take 50 lands altogether. Seeing as none of the three big factions have actually been going for a challenge based on this weeks TW, and Treason being an upcoming power with a fifth possibly rising, no one is going to go for the strong factions. They will go for weak ones.

If by May 9th, the map isn't almost completely split between 5 factions, I'll eat my words willingly. However, until then, I'm going to stick by it. So, let's just watch and see. I seriously doubt though that anything will happen to give smaller factions a decent chance at fun TWs for more than a few weeks.
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    RioNHale - Archosaur Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Yeah, because I'm sure all the big factions will just say, "hey, why not let other factions get in on the fun for a while." Either the big factions will take the map in just several weeks, or so many of the R9 players will leave the server for a new one and then other factions might actually have a chance. I'm somehow doubting though that any faction, no matter who it is, will not take the easiest lands they can.

Obviously Immunity won't be looking for a challenge, as they have been breaking down on Texas rather than going after Nemesis, who would actually be a challenge for them. Nemesis is also going after the smaller, weaker factions, and Treason is just tearing through Darkside's old lands. PHOENIX, who I forgot to mention in my last post, will be taking out any weaker factions as well. Honestly, the map has already turned, for the most part, into a four part landscape, with Treason probably being next to fall if there weren't a map reset. Seeing as there is though, they will start anew on the next map, and slowly build up to possibly being an actual challenge for the others.

Let's look at the math behind it though for why I gave the 10 weeks.

With the expansion, there will be 51 territories in total. There are currently four big powers right now, and there will be a fifth eventually. Assuming they do not go after each other at first, and each one takes a land each week, they will take 50 lands altogether. Seeing as none of the three big factions have actually been going for a challenge based on this weeks TW, and Treason being an upcoming power with a fifth possibly rising, no one is going to go for the strong factions. They will go for weak ones.

If by May 9th, the map isn't almost completely split between 5 factions, I'll eat my words willingly. However, until then, I'm going to stick by it. So, let's just watch and see. I seriously doubt though that anything will happen to give smaller factions a decent chance at fun TWs for more than a few weeks.

Excuse me? did you not see the 2 losses to phoenix we suffered?
    We did go for a challenge.
    They were stronger than us, but not anymore, check the forums for people's opinions and "rankings" of factions just a few weeks ago, we are slowly but surely climbing up the ladder in strength until the time is right to fight nem.

Personnally I take a great loss better than an easy win,

Past - Futre Tws for immunity:

1st Immunity v phoenix tw - 1hr loss
    2nd Immunity v phoenix tw - 3hr loss
    3rd Immunity v phoenix tw - 30 minute win
    2nd Immunity v Texas tw - 1 hour win
    4th Immunity v phoenix tw - 1 hour win
    5th Immunity v phoenix tw - 1 hour win (waited 30mins)
    1st Immunity v Nemesis tw - (N/A - next week)

Up until now I know for a fact Nemesis would have slaughtered us 100%, but at this point in time I have a slight ray of hope, that we could snag a win, the underdogs by far, but until now my confidence about it wasnt the highest about facing them.

Its already been confirmed Immunity Vs Nemesis next week everyone can see that at Arch City.

Before we attacked Arch city tw this weekend, the max number we had had for a tw was 66/80, so if you expected me to take on nem prematurely your mistaken, dont talk nonsence please.

Gotta wait till the time is right gathering stable strength, people with good characteristics not just based on being in your fac for tw or gtfo, but willing to stick together when u take a hammering. people who trust the better judgements to keep everyone together, or u get pushed on the brink of destruction trying to pull back... oh wait that happened to us when we attacked narla... and got smooshed.

I remember when we even had a 3hour tw against Narla's alt faction Bathtime! Forgive me if I was biding my time with the real deal.

And another thing, some factions get stronger fighting a stronger opponent, but when the difference is so large most get weaker, and more demotivated to try.
    Darkside went up against nem and got crushed after 1 win then lost, and began being pushed across the map for weeks with no chance of beating nem for a LONG time.

Zulu went up against nem, got a win or 2, and fell apart after a few losses instead of sticking together and trying to take them on again, and recind obviously isnt elusive so they wont be going after nem.

Besides everyone knows,

no nem = no elusive

it was a dependant relationship as soon as tw with nem wasnt fun, it was like "**** this!"

im sure ill be flurried with an array of "but these circumstances lead to zulu being disbanded bla bla bla defend the fact that recind isnt elusive bla bla bla even though half the fac says it is and the others are in denial bla bla bla QQsive rage QQsive rage"

But the point is Nem has a reputation/habbit of being a Faction Killer right now crushing any competition in the way.

We will try our best against nem, but im not getting our hopes up, everyone is predicting a nem victory, but if we lose, we wont be falling apart, were used to losing a lot.

Btw, everytime a fac had 2 def tws on the same night we waited for them to finish the other because we didnt want free land, we wanted the pvp, the tw, the fight.

With Texas we used 2 catas on our last one with them, I had nothing but the greatest respect for texas and found their players to be the most skilled on server, just maybe lacking in numbers, which is a shame, Ive always said Yellow was the best PvP barb there will ever be on this server, and Sy rocks too. b:surrender

Current tw strength on server:

1.Nemesis (yet to be tested, but we all know what weve seen on Tw videos and ingame the 2 squads worth of Rank9s) b:surrender
    2.Immunity
    3.Phoenix
    4.Treason
    .Perversia/Darkside (never fought them so cant rate them).

P.s, I also kinda bidded on Arch as soon as I saw the map reset news cos I knew Mango would take the bait and bid for it before the reset.
    I have a plan, and this is me formally blabbermouthing it, oh well. b:kissb:avoid

My apologies for the wall of text, im sleep deprived. >;3

Idc whatever follows my post I wont be checking it, so to all the haters. Peace out.
    ★Immunity is an Arch Server TW Faction. If you want to join Apply @ immunity.shivtr.com★ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Rion, I think you were misunderstanding me. It sounds like you think I believe the top factions have to go up against each other or else they are fail. I'm all for a faction doing whatever you want. Go up against small factions and wipe them from the map? Fine, go ahead. Attack a faction as strong as you? Again, go and good luck. Attack a faction stronger than you? Best of luck to you, hope you do well.

I don't mind a few controlling all the land, and I don't mind even one faction controlling the entire map. If the faction did it and earned it, they deserve to reap the benefits. The fact will remain though, when this server reset happens, more than likely every single one of the smaller factions will be wiped within the first month (yes, I know I said few weeks before, but the difference of a single week isn't that big). I have serious doubts that the larger factions, such as your Immunity, will want to take on each other at the beginning because let's face it, it is smarter to go for the win and take the lands to get some money from them than to attack and risk not winning.

I can agree with you that weaker factions fighting a stronger one will make them stronger, in some cases. However, Nemesis, PHOENIX, Treason, you (Immunity), and even Texas will be able to overpower those factions. Let's face it, a couple squads (at most) from Immunity could take out one of the lower factions with minimal trouble. I don't want to turn this into a QQ thread about gear and classes, but we both know the reasons why. It is not a problem, those who have their gear paid/worked hard to get it and I say they deserve it regardless of any debated balance issues. It still remains that any faction trying to take on a large one, except another large one, will not be made stronger, they will only be demoralized, especially if they are the ones being attacked.

Now, Nemesis being a faction killer, I can't really agree. If their attacking a faction breaks it up, then that is the fault of the faction who lost, not Nemesis. They also have not attacked Wallace, though I'm sure (as I believe you are as well) they could. They also never attacked BloodyDay, though I'm sure they could have taken them as well. Perhaps it was because they were (and in Wallace's case are) landlocked, but I imagine it is more because they know they can take them out at any time, and the same for anyone who takes those lands.

The point is though, the smaller factions will not have fun TWs for long. Larger factions will take them down first, in order to get the money to build up their faction members gears, and then take on each other. What you are doing right now, taking on Nemesis, is irrelevant simply because you will not have to worry about them wiping you from the map. We are now in the last two weeks before the reset.

Now, if once you get on the map after reset, you head directly for Nemesis, or PHOENIX, or even Treason, though I'm sure you can take them easily enough, I will say good for you. You are actually providing smaller factions more time to enjoy TW, whether it is your intent or not. If every single one of the larger factions did just that, I would be ecstatic. Chances of that happening is little to none. I hope I am wrong, and I hope there will be enjoyable TWs for a long time to come after this, and I will take every bit of criticism on here willingly and gladly. I'm sure though that you, as well as I, know that is unlikely to happen.

So please, go out and prove me wrong. I will welcome it with open arms. If you are going to attack the other big factions from the start of this reset, then do so and you will only increase my respect for Immunity (and you since you've done several bosses for me on my other characters b:thanks). If you decide to go and attack smaller factions, do so, I won't throw out any insults for it. My respect (though I'm sure it doesn't mean much, if anything at all) for Immunity will not depress either. So long as you don't say you will attack the larger factions and then just attack smaller ones, I have no quarrel with what you do, and the same applies to all others. Until I am proven wrong, which I hopefully will, I stand by the statements that most if not all smaller factions have no more than a month to enjoy TW.
  • Anthemyra - Archosaur
    Anthemyra - Archosaur Posts: 247 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    give up Asteria :P ... we already tryed something similar in another post ... conclusion? take the "game" as it is .. or ... get angry becouse is not what u want ... but i don't recomand the second option :( ... this is not a perfect world afterall ... wait! this is Perfect World!!!! b:shocked ... OMG this IS a perfect world ?!?! b:cry
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    It`s funny to see how bitter ppl can be, oh no, I hate elusive, QQQQQQQQ. Rion, bro, Rescind is actually pretty close to Immunity in power atm and we are still lacking numbers, kinda badly, well numbers, not lvls. Unless Immunity has gotten lots of power past weeks, I`d say we could win you as it is, simply cause you are unable to take the oppoturnities and make immunity a real factor. Immunity is a refuge for ppl who want to be out of spotlight so to say, you have never and never will be a dominant faction. You had your chances, you didnt take them, not our fault.

Ps. You lack the DD squads to take pannzy down, rest of the catas are meh, she can actually play and will have high hp cleric on her, all the time. On other hand they can drop your catas down like paper, unless you got hidden stash of 25k+ hp barbs. My guess is you`ll lose in 30-40mins, have fun!
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
    edited February 2011
    Options
    give up Asteria :P ... we already tryed something similar in another post ... conclusion? take the "game" as it is .. or ... get angry becouse is not what u want ... but i don't recomand the second option :( ... this is not a perfect world afterall ... wait! this is Perfect World!!!! b:shocked ... OMG this IS a perfect world ?!?! b:cry

Apparently you skipped right over the first paragraph of that post. Again, I do not care what any faction decides to do. It really is not a bother to me. All I am doing is stating that the OP's wishes are most likely going to never be fulfilled because it is doubtful the small factions would be able to enjoy it. He wants the large factions to hold off for a while, I'm saying in response they won't, and the smaller factions will be the easy targets.
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Apparently you skipped right over the first paragraph of that post.

I skipped over all of it, actually. Well, once I saw you credibly suggest that a whole portion of the map be reservered for what? Level 40 tws? Honestly, dear, you shouldn't be in TW at all, you should be trying to level up.

TW is an end game activity. New servers and map resets sometimes confuse newer players, I understand. But end game it is nonetheless.

Level 80+ is an anomaly of our little server. Most servers you can't get in a decent TW under level 100, certainly under level 95.

Gotta wait till the time is right gathering stable strength, people with good characteristics not just based on being in your fac for tw or gtfo

b:avoid
  • Anthemyra - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Apparently you skipped right over the first paragraph of that post. Again, I do not care what any faction decides to do. It really is not a bother to me. All I am doing is stating that the OP's wishes are most likely going to never be fulfilled because it is doubtful the small factions would be able to enjoy it. He wants the large factions to hold off for a while, I'm saying in response they won't, and the smaller factions will be the easy targets.

u missed my point LOL ... but i guess no matter what i say you won't get it ... b:shutup
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    Zhadi - Archosaur Posts: 695 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    (...)

Everything you said in all your 10 page long reports on the threads has been stated.
    She just wants to chat, guys.

Welcome to PWI Forums Asteria<3
    I'm Zhadi. If you have any questions about anything, feel free to ask (:
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I skipped over all of it, actually. Well, once I saw you credibly suggest that a whole portion of the map be reservered for what? Level 40 tws? Honestly, dear, you shouldn't be in TW at all, you should be trying to level up.

TW is an end game activity. New servers and map resets sometimes confuse newer players, I understand. But end game it is nonetheless.

Level 80+ is an anomaly of our little server. Most servers you can't get in a decent TW under level 100, certainly under level 95.

b:avoid

Yes, because the character that shows on my forum avatar is actually my highest one. There is absolutely no way it could ever be an alt I just happen to be working on at the time, no way at all....

Also, if I remember right, I never suggested half the map be reserved for lower factions, I simply said "If the larger factions would just keep their focus in the north, and let the southern territories be controlled by little factions, it very well could be fun for all." That is not a suggestion, it is simply saying what could be, assuming such would happen. If you thought it was a suggestion, you obviously read far too much into it, as well as didn't read that I don't care what happens to the TW map.
    u missed my point LOL ... but i guess no matter what i say you won't get it ... b:shutup

It seemed very straight forward, but I suppose I must have. I just figured you were telling me to not bother posting and trying to change something, when in fact I'm not trying to change anything. In the most simple terms, I am saying, "OP, TW map will be owned by 1-4 factions soon after reset, your wish to save the experience is in vain." After all, I've seen this same thing happen on four different servers, starting with Lost City when it first started with CQ and BLT being the two major factions that took the map. It is the same thing every time with every fresh TW map.
    Everything you said in all your 10 page long reports on the threads has been stated.
    She just wants to chat, guys.

Welcome to PWI Forums Asteria<3
    I'm Zhadi. If you have any questions about anything, feel free to ask (:

Appreciated, but if I want to ask anything, I'll just go into my character who shares a faction with you and ask.

And yes, I know it has all been stated before. As I said above though, I am just saying to the OP that his wish will not happen, short of possibly him being a dying child and getting a visit from the Make A Wish foundation.
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Appreciated, but if I want to ask anything, I'll just go into my character who shares a faction with you and ask.

And yes, I know it has all been stated before. As I said above though, I am just saying to the OP that his wish will not happen, short of possibly him being a dying child and getting a visit from the Make A Wish foundation.

I don't share a faction with anybody D:
    I don't play anymore D:
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I don't share a faction with anybody D:
    I don't play anymore D:

Oh, thought you were still in BloodyDay. My mistake, haven't been on my character in there for a while.
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Oh, thought you were still in BloodyDay. My mistake, haven't been on my character in there for a while.

It may still be on there, I'm not sure.
    I just don't play anymore xD
  • XCableX - Archosaur
    XCableX - Archosaur Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I make Rank 9 bad. I make rank 10 sexier.

AellaAsteria, are you from Impulse by any chance? b:cute

Or...ever thought about being in there >_>
    youtube.com/xArsonist18 : XCableX's TW videos

pwcalc.com/56b00d33a8c63c7d : Current BM Build for TW
    edited February 2011
    Options
    No, I was actually in Enemy when I started on this server. As far as joining Impulse (on my main I assume you mean), I'd pass. I like the faction I am in, a lot of very good people in it, and a few friends from Enemy.
  • Anthemyra - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    No, I was actually in Enemy when I started on this server. As far as joining Impulse (on my main I assume you mean), I'd pass. I like the faction I am in, a lot of very good people in it, and a few friends from Enemy.

Dont take it personaly ... Cable is just looking for an "ex Impulse" gf ... no1 remebers who was or was not in there anymore.... so ... just say yes and make the guy happy b:cute