Unable to post Patch Notes for Playerbase.

Comments

• Hunnybunney - Harshlands
    Hunnybunney - Harshlands Posts: 173 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    This is where your getting it wrong you are under the impression that PWI needs to put everything on the table for you to see which it does not.

I use Spotify, Skype, MSN, Pokerstars hell I ever play solitare from time to time ... Do they give me a log of there patches?...No mainly for two reasons one is the fact it lowers there security and two it has nothing to do with us what changes they are making..to THERE code..They run the game we play it we can make suggestions they can either choose to listen or ignore them...I really do not see what you are gaining from them releasing patch information if you really want to know looks your self inside the patch

If you purchased the game then you could have a right to this information but as you have never paid directly to play the game I dont see what rights you have to know what is being changed inside it.

I do play the same game you know?... There is no need to tell me how the game is I am fully aware that PWI are not top notch at what they do but being "harrased" about stuff like this kind of makes me understand why.

I am not trying to be rude but being blunt is the only way of making my point

This is an MMO, not a program that needs to keep its CODE safe. We want to know whats been changed, not what code it took to edit it.

You know, a long time back they posted good patch notes. Theyd tell us the names of the quests that shouldnt bug anymore, theyd tell us if a graphical issue had been fixed or was being worked on.... theyd tell us plenty of stuff, and we were confident they were keeping on the game and making it carry on working.

In fact, give me a reason as to why they SHOULDNT tell us what has been edited? What would you do if they for example changed the amount of HP a barb got per vit point up a bit? For a lot of barbs, they would not care, but others would want to alter their builds around the fact (Say aiming to have 13k Tiger HP and have every spare point in Str), or they raised the Str requirement for the weapon you were wielding on minimum dex or something similar? Or perhaps altered the cooldown or duration of a skill.

Theres a thousand changes we would want to know about, and "minor localisation changes" is unprovable and shows us absolutely NOTHING. They used to name the NPCs they had altered, if it was a lot of text changes. They at one point increased the chi gained per hit and labelled it in the patch notes. That was a game breaker for sure, meaning 4APS was pretty much permaspark. But they told us anyway and we accepted it.

We want patch notes, because we want the game to improve. If you think thats not worth looking at, then its your issue. And im behind Tremble on his crusade to get them posted. If they keep forgetting, theyl stop doing it all together and we will become all the more distant from the game.
  • Sirsmokealot - Raging Tide
    Sirsmokealot - Raging Tide Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    This is an MMO, not a program that needs to keep its CODE safe. We want to know whats been changed, not what code it took to edit it.

A MMO does not have security to think about? b:surprised

You know, a long time back they posted good patch notes. Theyd tell us the names of the quests that shouldnt bug anymore, theyd tell us if a graphical issue had been fixed or was being worked on.... theyd tell us plenty of stuff, and we were confident they were keeping on the game and making it carry on working.

I understand why this would be nice and yes I would probaly even read it my self and did so in the past when they was released but my point is the OP is in here announcing his war against the fact it is not posted... Like you are entitled to it and its a big unjustice that we are not getting it like it is actualy going to affect your game play in anyway being honest it just looks like an excuse to complain and lets face it we all love to complain from time to time

In fact, give me a reason as to why they SHOULDNT tell us what has been edited? What would you do if they for example changed the amount of HP a barb got per vit point up a bit? For a lot of barbs, they would not care, but others would want to alter their builds around the fact (Say aiming to have 13k Tiger HP and have every spare point in Str), or they raised the Str requirement for the weapon you were wielding on minimum dex or something similar? Or perhaps altered the cooldown or duration of a skill.

I have never seen them change stats of equipment since I have been here as when they did make changes to the game like the triple sparking in stealth they notfied us.. Important things we need to know agreed but most of the work they do in these patches are simply just clean up of codes. I can't give you any reasons why they SHOULDNT tell you what was changed but I can give you many of why you do not need to know.

Theres a thousand changes we would want to know about, and "minor localisation changes" is unprovable and shows us absolutely NOTHING. They used to name the NPCs they had altered, if it was a lot of text changes. They at one point increased the chi gained per hit and labelled it in the patch notes. That was a game breaker for sure, meaning 4APS was pretty much permaspark. But they told us anyway and we accepted it.

We want patch notes, because we want the game to improve. If you think thats not worth looking at, then its your issue. And im behind Tremble on his crusade to get them posted. If they keep forgetting, theyl stop doing it all together and we will become all the more distant from the game.

And you not seeing why your argument here is pointless is your issue

You two can go on your crusade if you so wish to but like I said the reason why PWI is probaly lacking so much is they have to deal with **** like this from people who just want to MOAN.
    /5char
    02/07/2011 - Lost paitence with PWI sold all my gear bought packs and wasted my coin till it was gone... goodbye PWI b:bye
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    No offence but some things are worth arguing over and causing a nuisance over but this?... Like I just said there are ways and means to find out whats in the patch your self it just takes some brain power.

I'm one of the first to speak up if I think something is out of order but this baffles me... Do you want to see the staff working rota next? or maybe they can give you an inspection of there office toilet.

What they work on in that patch is the business of PWI as long as the game is functioning properly you should not be concerned with it if any major changes are made you are notified through "News" or in Frankies maintenance thread.

Put your effort in to an argument that actually affects your game play as this is just baffling.

1.) Do I want to see the staff roster next? No, I want the staff of PWE to do there jobs. An inspection of there office toilet? Could that be anymore random? Would you like to see a PWE staff member play hop scotch? I can be random as well, but it does no good.

2.) I should not be concerned w/ what they do in the patches as long as the game works well? Did you not read the thread's entire contents? I'm not worried about anything other than what should have taken place on 01/19/11 - patch notes. I don't care if the patch notes only contain "Minor localization changes". If that's all they did, that's all they did. The staff at PWE for the last 2+ years think the same. Until 01/19/11, when they decided to not post them.

3.) I believe my argument has merit. If you don't believe this, don't post and/or read this. Your entitled to your own opinion, as am I. So is the rest of the community. However, going into threads attacking the OP for what he/she believes is right, isn't the "proper" thing to do. To be blunt - I don't care that you don't like what I'm doing.

4.) Feel free to continue posting your opinions in this thread. It won't stop me from doing what I believe is right for the community.
  • Sirsmokealot - Raging Tide
    Sirsmokealot - Raging Tide Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Just for clarrification I do not need to be told where and when I can post or even be given your blessing to post here... You bumped/created the topic deal with the opinion on it.

You seem to have your mind made up that you want to see these patches so I wish you luck in your crusade against PWI....Power to the people.
    02/07/2011 - Lost paitence with PWI sold all my gear bought packs and wasted my coin till it was gone... goodbye PWI b:bye
  • Svarius - Heavens Tear
    Svarius - Heavens Tear Posts: 173 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    ...I use Spotify, Skype, MSN, Pokerstars hell I ever play solitare from time to time ... Do they give me a log of there patches?

Point of fail - yes, they do. They may not personally email you and say "Hey, we changed X,Y, and Z," but, changelogs/patch notes are available. The company puts them up for those who are interested enough to look.
    MSN notes, as an example.

Why? Because it's a professional responsibility to notify users what has changed in the software they employ. Credit-card companies, banks, insurance, even cell-phone providers are all required to mail or e-mail you notification if they make changes to their services (or policies). Granted, many people follow your attitude of "if it works, why do I care?" but that's no excuse for negligence on PWE's behalf, nor should you allow it to be. Remember when Tideborn mermaid shops became available? There was a large, brief stink over them from people who'd purchased and thought to trade them to shop-alts - only to find that these shop items were untradeable. The boutique description was altered shortly thereafter to reflect this.

tl;dr - What you don't know can hurt you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Games come and go - cinema lasts a lifetime. (Except VHS - that only lasts 15 years)
    youtube.com/user/KRSMW
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I agree they need to post patch notes, and informative ones at that. Here's some random patch notes from earlier in PWI's history when they cared:
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=231302

And here's the patch notes from when it turned into a milking machine:
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=913372

If they skip on something as simple as this, something which they repeated every week for 2 years, what else would they skip on?

It took them 3 months to ban someone I know for abusing glitches, and telling people & GM's he did ffs >.>
  • Kehrendorh - Archosaur
    Kehrendorh - Archosaur Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Last I checked, this game was still in Open Beta. Never left it.

Last I checked, games who are still in Open Beta give patch notes. Even Zynga, makes of the ever popular facebook games, post patch notes. And they serve millions of people, talk about a busy job.

I'd like to see some more effort shown by the company for more focus to be placed on this game. They need to tank a few of their other games, which are total money-sinks for the company anyway, and hone their main priority on this game again.

+1 to patch notes. (And fyi, there are a lot of geeks out there who like to read the patch notes, and test out any glitches from those patches....since this is still in open beta)
    edited February 2011
    Cos examples are nice :

http://blog.ceruleanstudios.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/cl-12-09-2010.txt

I cant make any real sense of these, since I accidentally refused to update at some point and im now an entire version behind (I didnt realise til I decided to pull up patch notes LOL) but many companies will offer patch notes even when their property is copy protected.

People appreciate them. They should be there. I want them. This thread is a fair request.

More :

Microsoft even release a wierd form of patch notes :
    http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/office-xp-resource-kit/word-2002-security-patch-kb830346-HA001152551.aspx
    Im pretty sure that they do better ones, osmewhere, but I cant find them at this moment.

Avast, a popular antivirus :
    http://www.avast.com/release-history

VLC, a media player most people use at some point, especially with that AVI or MKV encoded torrent DLd anime or w/e b:chuckle
    http://www.videolan.org/vlc/releases/1.1.6.html

I fail to see where "I use Spotify, Skype, MSN, Pokerstars hell I ever play solitare from time to time ... Do they give me a log of there patches?...No mainly for two reasons one is the fact it lowers there security and two it has nothing to do with us what changes they are making..to THERE code..They run the game we play it we can make suggestions they can either choose to listen or ignore them...I really do not see what you are gaining from them releasing patch information if you really want to know looks your self inside the patch" is relevent.

Oh and yes I know VLC is open source, the point still stands.

---Ever tried getting access to Microsofts code? They will rip you topices if you try b:shocked
  • Balthier - Dreamweaver
    Balthier - Dreamweaver Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Another person that doesn't quite get it. I have plenty of other things I can/could spend my day on, but I choose this. Why? Because I want to. I feel fighting for the community, and what I believe is right should be done. Since very few people do it, or do it the way I do - my way stands out, and is unique. If you don't like this thread good sir, leave. No one is making you read this w/ a gun to your head. Otherwise, post useless junk.

Mutiple times in this thread you throw out that you are fighting for the community.. Don't put words in my mouth, or anyone elses. You're doing this for yourself over some bizzare reason I will not try to decipher.
    There might be a reason very few people do it, or do it your way, you should think about that for a bit.

I never said I didn't like the thread, I find it entertaining what some people get hung up in. It's funny you should ask me to post useless junk, when that is exactly what you have been/are doing in this thread. No, I'm not only talking about your bump posts.

Here is a free bump for you I guess.
    edited February 2011
    Mutiple times in this thread you throw out that you are fighting for the community.. Don't put words in my mouth, or anyone elses. You're doing this for yourself over some bizzare reason I will not try to decipher.
    There might be a reason very few people do it, or do it your way, you should think about that for a bit.

I never said I didn't like the thread, I find it entertaining what some people get hung up in. It's funny you should ask me to post useless junk, when that is exactly what you have been/are doing in this thread. No, I'm not only talking about your bump posts.

Here is a free bump for you I guess.

I'm doing this for purely getting the patch notes up. Have you recently seen anyone via forums fighting to get these patch notes posted? Nope. I don't rely on others to take the first initiative. I lead, and other can potentially follow. I'm not going to wait and hope that other people take the initiative to do what I've done or greater. The reason few people do it is because:
    -Don't know how
    -Are too lazy
    -Give up after a few attempts
    -Don't know how to go about it
    -Don't have enough knowledge of the subject
    -Follow the crowd, and don't make they're own path

There are so many reasons why people don't take the initiative. I am, and I'm doing it for the community. Am I doing it for myself at all? Maybe a little, I suppose. Human's normally run somewhat on a selfish existence in society; making each action a human takes in his/her life have some type of personal gain from it, even if it's not visible at first glance.

You entered a thread by saying this:
    You guys who are ******** about something like this have some serious issues with figuring out what to fill all the hours of the day with...

Clearly you told the truth in your second post; you find this so entertaining that you are basically unable to control yourself. You take none of this serious, which clearly shows when you call everyone who does take this seriously, to have no life. Anyways, if we are done analyzing eachother's motives on why we post, what we post, and how we post replies....

This thread that you consider "useless junk", in all reality is a way to gain some sort of feedback from a higher up individual. Whether that be a GM/CM/Mod, I want the patch notes for 01/19/11 posted. It's a trivial request, and I realize how some people see it as myself going overboard, having no life, or whatever may have you. That being said, I believe the thread and the topic of the thread have merit. For everyone who agree's, a cookie to you all. For the people that constantly need to post things to rip on the people that do take this topic seriously; in the end only the weak shall fall. The people who lead, use a vast array of knowledge, and have solid morals of what should be done, and what is right/wrong - those people will be on top. The people that constantly need to rip on people in this thread, after bickering w/ ya enough, I'll just ignore ya. I'm only planning to reply to people who constantly want to fight w/ others and/or rip on people so many times before each person that does this gets ignored.

It's a new dawn, it's a new day - bump.
    edited February 2011
    PURPLE

Special bump for specialness <3
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I agree they need to post patch notes, and informative ones at that. Here's some random patch notes from earlier in PWI's history when they cared:
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=231302

And here's the patch notes from when it turned into a milking machine:
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=913372

If they skip on something as simple as this, something which they repeated every week for 2 years, what else would they skip on?

It took them 3 months to ban someone I know for abusing glitches, and telling people & GM's he did ffs >.>

Thanks for reminding me how specific patch notes used to be.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I lead, and other can potentially follow. I'm not going to wait and hope that other people take the initiative to do what I've done or greater. The reason few people do it is because:
    -Don't know how
    -Are too lazy
    -Give up after a few attempts
    -Don't know how to go about it
    -Don't have enough knowledge of the subject
    -Follow the crowd, and don't make they're own path

I'm sorry but just because someone doesn't agree with you, that doesn't mean that are not taking "initiative," or just being of the things you listed. Just because you feel your cause is a worthy one, that doesn't mean others feel that way. You wont' be a good leader or get anywhere if you don't learn to navigate conflict and people who oppose you. By painting such broad brush strokes you actually harm your own cause because people who might agree with you won't join you because you are abrasive and unopen to criticism. Look at all the threads that people label "QQ" threads about the 5aps, which is a bigger and more pressing concern to many players. Many people are doing the same thing you are doing tirelessly for whatever side they have taken on the issue. People who are pro aps even post regardless of the fact that people will yell at them and try to make a joke out of them because they care about protecting the people who have 5aps investment and don't believe there should be caps on how powerful you can be. I'm not saying I agree with them, but I am saying they have taken the initiative to do something they consider to be a problem. And they certainly are making their own paths, and not simply following the "I hate 5aps crowd that dominates the forums." Even though, confession time I hate the 5aps debate. I still respect their right to disagree with me and consider their points about the money invested to be a valid one.

TL:DR version: Good leadership isn't just sticking up for a cause that is unpopular. It is sticking up for that cause, even if you offend someone, while also being something that people who agree with you can get behind and follow. You won't earn that if you call everyone who agrees with you but didn't make a topic/ticket of their own those names and will alienate others. Also recognize that even if you feel something is important, that doesn't mean that everyone else feels the same way and that is okay. Just keep rallying behind your cause and don't alienate your supporters by calling everyone names. It only makes you look bad and ultimately hurts your cause. You don't have to be silent, and in fact you should NOT be. But you do need to realize you should fight apathy with resilence and not mockery. And you should be open to criticism even if you don't personally want to hear it.

/rant b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • ImNotFeelnIt - Heavens Tear
    ImNotFeelnIt - Heavens Tear Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Ever wonder why some people grab on to things like a hungry terrier?

Quoted from another board, about a similar game:

Over my course of playing [unspeakable] in particular, I have noticed that the vast majority of players I come across are very asocial, socially awkward individuals. I don't just come to this conclusion through in-game interactions, but from interactions with players in real time, like at lan centers, game release nights, etc.

Now you are probably wondering why I am even bothering to post this, and I can assure you it is to not bash these individuals. I am just speaking on the terms of my own experiences with such players individually on a one-to-one level, but as well as in group scenarios (chat channels, groups, guilds, etc.)

In my own opinion, and I stress this is my opinion and I am not trying to offend anyone, but it is painfully obvious what players are the socially awkward or asocial ones just on which the manner they carry themselves in-game or in the chat channels. It is very easy to determine who is socially awkward, who has a personality or social disorder, are cynical, or who is introverted. Misanthropy, depressive disorders, anxiety disorders, and avoidant disorders are also recognizable in a lot of players, and surprisingly I have came across a lot of players that carry traits of schizoid (and I really think this is more common in players than I've noticed.)

Now the reason I say that players who exhibit these kinds of traits or disorders detriment my gameplay is because a lot come in the form of players that we consider trolls, asshats, or very strange and unreasonable. Over the years it is these types of players that most exhibit the traits I mentioned in the latter paragraph, and I've come to my own reasoning that is perhaps their own way of "unleashing the beast" (rather their insecurities of their condition and themselves) through the anonymity of the game. I think the static virtual world is also a factor, as these players treat this virtual environment as a re-do on themselves, and to act out as how they wish they could in real life social situations (and I don't mean they want to be jerks in real life, but more extroverted and outgoing) But, also to express their cynical and schizoid personalities in a world where there are no repercussions, static changes (as to oneself), or face-to-face interactions. It seems [unspeakable] and MMOs alike are a great setting for these personalities to "let out."

The sad thing is I find these to be a lot of players. Age is not a restriction to these behaviors, and you'd be surprised how many older people (20+) I come across that act like little jerky brats just because of anonymity and their own insecurities (having to deal with personality disorders, social anxiety, etc). For example, it has gotten so bad (on my warrior's server especially - ******) that I have to rely on third party sources (ie. nothing in the game) to find out things for myself, instead of just asking a fellow player, or in a chat channel, for info or help. Not only this, but I see this kind of behavior seeping into guilds, battlegrounds, and dungeon groups as well. Its becoming a bit overwhelming. I don't even want to play the game anymore.

I've played many online games in my day, and nothing, absolutely nothing comes close to the player personality that MMOs attract.

(You could say RTS/FPS come close, but I don't consider trash talking in the same category as to what I am discussing; everyone gets angry and frustrated.)
    I know this post will attract a lot of hostility (& sad to say most of it will come from players who exhibit these traits I've mentioned) but do know I am merely wondering why this type of personality is so abundant in MMOs.

Now back to my question (and discussion) is why is it that [unspeakable] (mmos) attract such players?

IJS
    edited February 2011
    Bump.
  • KingTank - Heavens Tear
    KingTank - Heavens Tear Posts: 298 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    All tickets gets fowarded to their junk mail b:sad
    edited February 2011
    It's a new day, it's a new dawn. Bump for awesomeness.
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    First maintenance after expansion - minor localisations amirite?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
    edited February 2011
    Bump, it's monday (Don't we all hate mondays?). Happy Valentine's day everyone! Sending the 4th ticket tomorrow all, as this issue hasn't been resolved in nearly a month + three tickets by myself + not accepting one ticket, getting a response, and yet still not being solved.

Have a nice day folks :)
  • FateMakerr - Heavens Tear
    FateMakerr - Heavens Tear Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    come on PWE..

get your act together.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
    "Exploiting a glitch is a violation of the ToS under User Conduct:
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.
  • Balthier - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2011
    Stuff about being a leader

You can only lead if you have followers, and to have that you'll need, in addition to charisma and intelligence, a cause people will find worth fighting for...

In the same breath, you forgot the most important point in your list: -The vast majority doesn't care about this issue.

I will give you props for your good grammar, now go use it for something a bit more meaningful b:victory
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Well, I for one, want this fixed. The massive lack of patch notes is very very annoying; and PWI has a history of slipping massive changes in without announcing them at all.

Triple sparking breaking stealth, for example, was not officially announced, it just happened one day.
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited February 2011
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    b:lipcurl
    b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited February 2011

Good, this thread can finally die.
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • DeadlyShots - Dreamweaver
    DeadlyShots - Dreamweaver Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    [QUOTE=MINOR LOCALIZATION CHANGES [/QUOTE]

yea whenever google translator got new verbs database b:laugh
  • vaan1983
    vaan1983 Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I've sent three tickets in regard to this thread. Two automated responses via ticketing system, and one (the original ticket) was somewhat different.

Ticket 1:
    Ticket sent: 01/19/11
    Response recieved: 01/20/11
    Hey xxxx,

Patch notes for 463 are being updated on the site. Apparently they didn't post, and we apologize. It should be up shortly. As of now I can tell you that indeed, it was minor localization changes.

Thank you!

Ticket 2:
    Ticket sent: 01/25/11
    Response recieved: 02/03/11
    Thank you for reporting this, we have reported it to the Community Managers.

Ticket 3:
    Ticket sent: 02/08/11
    Response recieved: 02/08/11
    Thank you for reporting this, we have reported it to the Community Managers.

Patch notes for 01/19/11 have not been posted yet. Why not? Also, if my tickets aren't being looked at, why lie and say they basically are? Tell the truth.

Is cool talk to a computer, b:laughb:laughb:pleased

are u mad??
    its all about money and made in china
    if they dont care about me why would i care about them
    complaining, complaining for what??..nothing will change the game is going to a quick end
  • Balthier - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2011
    Good, this thread can finally die.

A bit of an anti-climatic moment isn't it b:chuckle
  • Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited February 2011

lol

you are a cruel man, frankieraye.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
    edited February 2011

Finally! Just took your team five days off of being a month.