No seriously, why the balls do Sins get a spark for using Shadow Escape?

Options
Longknife - Harshlands
Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
edited February 2011 in General Discussion
Can I have a spark whenever I Psychic Will? Pretty sure my wizzie friend would enjoy recieving a spark when he Essential Sutras, too.

Also, casting Armageddon should increase a barb's HP by 25% for the next 2 minutes.
I <3 AGOREY
Post edited by Longknife - Harshlands on

Comments

• Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Can I have a spark whenever I Psychic Will? Pretty sure my wizzie friend would enjoy recieving a spark when he Essential Sutras, too.

Also, casting Armageddon should increase a barb's HP by 25% for the next 2 minutes.

Sunder should totally make you lose HP and Arma should recover it.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Knife,you never miss any "sins are OP" related threads do you ? b:laugh
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Switching to and from tiger form should give chi.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Keliska - Raging Tide
    Keliska - Raging Tide Posts: 768 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Switching to and from tiger form should give chi.

+1 hell switching in and out of tiger mode takes a **** load of mana. b:surrender
    Venomancers/Clerics rock![SIGPIC]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/110/1/5/Schrodinger_plz_by_McMonster_Ridgeback.gif[/SIGPIC]

Alt main: Traydor_Styx - RT - 96
  • Nael - Dreamweaver
    Nael - Dreamweaver Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Lending Hand should give spark to both you and your target.

I have a feeling Shadow Escape was originally meant to consume a spark, but they were drunk and made a mistake, and now they just don't care and let it go.
  • MageFizban - Lost City
    MageFizban - Lost City Posts: 1,158 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options

I have a feeling Shadow Escape was originally meant to consume a spark, but they were drunk and made a mistake, and now they just don't care and let it go.

Nah, it was originally meant to stun all enemies within 30m when you went invis, but then the devs that played other classes QQ'd so they just left it as a spark gain.
  • WizardCraft - Harshlands
    WizardCraft - Harshlands Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Fail unoriginal Troll is fail.

/Close thread.
  • ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options

Cry more noob, oh and fail troll :).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
  • PinkyRose - Archosaur
    PinkyRose - Archosaur Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Why the balls do Sins get sparks?
    EXCELLENT question!

I want a spark when I use Psychic Will. -.-

To all of you QQing about him putting a reasonable question?
    Trolling a non-troll thread....is trolling. Pot-calling-the-kettle-black much?

Wizard, if I see you outside a SZ, don't expect me to give you mercy. You shame Harshlands with your blatant (and obvious) stupidity.

Rez?
    Lmao......play a REAL server with REAL PvP and ACTUALLY level a toon. It's so obvious your main is an Assassin, that it makes me want to vomit. But it's ADORABLE how you try to act like you're tough sh*t on your super pro level 9 cleric....for realz. b:laugh
    My Harshland main has funky lettering, so forums delete his posts. Now I post on my boredom toon from Archosaur.

98 Psychic (HL)~~_/\/\_
    93 WB (HT) ~~ x_RO/\R_x

I find your lack of intelligence disturbing, commander.... b:bye
    "It's L's half brother _/\/\_!" --Bitterroot, Harshlands xD
  • Adeacia - Heavens Tear
    Adeacia - Heavens Tear Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I'm actually an assassin myself but my avatar is broken. I'm not very high level (mid 30s) but even I must agree with the question in this topic.

I have a skill that not only freezes the target, but gives me a spark. Shadow escape gives a spark as well as another skill I think I read.

Speaking as an assassin, this should not happen. We can get sparks just like any other class we don't need boosts like this.
  • Tsubakey - Heavens Tear
    Tsubakey - Heavens Tear Posts: 473 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    EXCELLENT question!

Wizard, if I see you outside a SZ, don't expect me to give you mercy. You shame Harshlands with your blatant (and obvious) stupidity.

Rez?
    Lmao......play a REAL server with REAL PvP and ACTUALLY level a toon. It's so obvious your main is an Assassin, that it makes me want to vomit. But it's ADORABLE how you try to act like you're tough sh*t on your super pro level 9 cleric....for realz. b:laugh

stop talking **** or ima have to spam u with my OP sin on harsh.
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I like getting399 chi in 2 skills.
  • WizardCraft - Harshlands
    WizardCraft - Harshlands Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    EXCELLENT question!

Rez?

Do I hear a background noise?

Let's see. To view WizardCraft as a troll is to miss to overall picture. You would be looking for the wrong thing, and you would therefore end up disappointed.

At that point, you'd hopefully realize that WizardCraft wants you to be disappointed. If he's interacting with you, you must have someway angered him. That means he doesn't like you at all. You're from another server, and he has it in his heart to make you as anger/kryfase/selfrighteous as he possibly can.

So, WizardCraft does not care for your internets ideologies. He does not care how you defend fail trolls. He does not want to have heart to heart philisophical discussions with you. He definitely has no interest in being lectured by the intellectually inferior. Right now, what he does care about, is making you GTFO.
  • NoXide_ - Heavens Tear
    NoXide_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    you needa take Trolling tips off me Knife ):
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options

you needa take Trolling tips off me Knife ):

actually i am not sure if this can be considered as troll but sacrcasm...

for veno:
    frozen scarab...40% slow for 9sec...costs 1spark...
    or stunning blow...cost 1spark...shorter freeze and less damage than tackling slash which gives 50chi instead of consuming it...

or compare the cooldown of the lv100 archer chi skill with inner harmony...

new classes get new cool skills while old classes will stay with the old ones...
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • NoXide_ - Heavens Tear
    NoXide_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    actually i am not sure if this can be considered as troll but sacrcasm...

true there i suppose this could be more of a sarcasum thread.. im just surprised people are still getting trolled even after 15 pages and 100+ replies on my thread x.x

for veno:
    frozen scarab...40% slow for 9sec...costs 1spark...
    or stunning blow...cost 1spark...shorter freeze and less damage than tackling slash which gives 50chi instead of consuming it...

or compare the cooldown of the lv100 archer chi skill with inner harmony...

new classes get new cool skills while old classes will stay with the old ones...

i agree sins chi gaining ability is abit op and needs a major nurf. the old classes do need a majoy look over. who knows maybe if someone starts a petition thread for old classes skills to be redone GMs may look at it adn pass it on the the Devs after the genisis exspansion.
  • Ruxal - Harshlands
    Ruxal - Harshlands Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    TW was redone because they realised that the system was not working as intended.

Well big ARROW this way cause 5.0 aps and your OP sins are killing the ..........will of people who play classes like wizards. But week after week after week our cries fall on deaf ears. Not a peep. No show of consideration. No one says we are investigating, currently in talks, reviewing the situation, not one ..................

The only thing we can be assured of is a different cash shop sale every week.

But as I already indicated as soon as I hit 100 thats it for me and the cash shop until they find a way to re-balance this game. Not spending my money with people who only know unidirectional communication. Oh how could I yes occasionally we are graced by:

"Maintenance begins......"
    "No maintenance this week......."
    and my favorite
    "So what you think........." or some other truly thought provoking post about nothing that you actually want to learn about.
  • Nyxyo - Harshlands
    Nyxyo - Harshlands Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    sin is OP
    period

but shadow escape give 1 spark don't make a difference really... i couldn't care less...by time you attempt use it if you not dead already by "couch couch" new rank8+10 (new class)... all your skill (defensive+offensive+genie+pk pots) are on cd already.. once you hide u can use inner for 2 spark or what ever....getting out of stealth next second you use it is most of time suicide b:shocked
  • vaan1983
    vaan1983 Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    TW was redone because they realised that the system was not working as intended.

Well big ARROW this way cause 5.0 aps and your OP sins are killing the ..........will of people who play classes like wizards. But week after week after week our cries fall on deaf ears. Not a peep. No show of consideration. No one says we are investigating, currently in talks, reviewing the situation, not one ..................

The only thing we can be assured of is a different cash shop sale every week.

But as I already indicated as soon as I hit 100 thats it for me and the cash shop until they find a way to re-balance this game. Not spending my money with people who only know unidirectional communication. Oh how could I yes occasionally we are graced by:

"Maintenance begins......"
    "No maintenance this week......."
    and my favorite
    "So what you think........." or some other truly thought provoking post about nothing that you actually want to learn about.

who cares, would i care about pwi problems??..
    would i spend my money in a op catshop game, when they faill giving a damn about pwi problems.
    I am not joking, they are.......if you talk to the walls of your room maybe u get better solutions for your problems..try it.

its all about money and made in china
    if they dont care about me why would i care about them
    nothing will change the game is going to a quick end
  • Tekril - Dreamweaver
    Tekril - Dreamweaver Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options

This has got to be the shortest post I've seen from you, Longie.
  • ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    EXCELLENT question!

Rez?

Those two statements made me LOL thank you very much :P. Threatening people over the forums behind an alt..... And why does my main matter........?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
  • RazorTank - Lost City
    RazorTank - Lost City Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    He said ballsb:chuckle

so i LOL'edb:laugh
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    You ran away from a fight, +100 chi.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • threepointone
    threepointone Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    +399 chi for logging in and getting res'd by a cleric.

If you go to town, you only get 199 chi.
  • Yulk_owns - Lost City
    Yulk_owns - Lost City Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Is this a joke? I guess PWE pampered players WAAAAAY too much b:surrender
    I, II and III spark is the most cheesiest skill in PWI and it should be removed or massively nerfed.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • L_y_n_x - Raging Tide
    L_y_n_x - Raging Tide Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    +1 hell switching in and out of tiger mode takes a **** load of mana. b:surrender

b:victory

Yes to gaining a chi when going into Tiger form.

Buffing squad + Bloodlust (for those who use) + tiger form + poison fang = pretty much all mana.

Oh..on topic..hmm yeah..Gaining chi so fast on a sin does seem problematic but dunno, never played one (well past lv 14...) and don't intend too either..
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Is this a joke? I guess PWE pampered players WAAAAAY too much b:surrender

GG OP, you summoned yulk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Didnt somebody argue that it cant cost chi cause you would need to make sure you got it in order to bail from a fight? With that logic, invoke shouldnt cost any chi so remove 2 spark from turtle and you can make it give spark too if you feel nice.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • WhiteVodoo - Raging Tide
    WhiteVodoo - Raging Tide Posts: 329 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options

omfg, i had the same theory ingame last week, great minds think alike ^,..,^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

light armor rules, and JOKERZz are the best. shaff, you meh dogg. Neko, you smexy redhead you, yer my favorite veno out there. Evo, yer straight up crazy. Lillie, thanks fer giving LA cerics a good name. hask, what can't you tank? Kyo, yer wizard biuld sucks, and yer obsession with aps annoys me, but eveni will admit, yer a frackin pro. Chick, our dad's would be great friends in rl, and we'd have so much fun messin with them. fer all the rest of the clan, *salutes* at yer service doggs.b:cool
  • WhiteVodoo - Raging Tide
    WhiteVodoo - Raging Tide Posts: 329 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    GG OP, you summoned yulk

seriously, throw me a bone here, who the *** is yulk?...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

light armor rules, and JOKERZz are the best. shaff, you meh dogg. Neko, you smexy redhead you, yer my favorite veno out there. Evo, yer straight up crazy. Lillie, thanks fer giving LA cerics a good name. hask, what can't you tank? Kyo, yer wizard biuld sucks, and yer obsession with aps annoys me, but eveni will admit, yer a frackin pro. Chick, our dad's would be great friends in rl, and we'd have so much fun messin with them. fer all the rest of the clan, *salutes* at yer service doggs.b:cool