Asassin bugs

Options
VyperionV - Lost City
VyperionV - Lost City Posts: 73 Arc User
edited February 2011 in Assassin
I do not know if this thing happens to everyone so i am posting my problem here. In case it's often encountered then i ask GM to take some measures towards fixing these bugs!
Among the bugs sin has 3 of them bother me greatly:
1)Wolf Emblem is suppose to be instant skill but it delays around 5 sec each time i press it. No other instant skill delays.
2)In some dungeons Shadow step and Shadow teleport are bugged: My sin doesn;t move from his spot but the skill starts to cooldown as if it's been used. Shadow teleport even stuns target but i don't teleport there. That makes me get a bit upset when i go vs ranged targets.
3)I have lvl 100 and sometimes frost mobs take me out of stealth mode. That happened more than 3 times so it is not a simple coincidence.
Post edited by VyperionV - Lost City on

Comments

• Teny - Heavens Tear
    Teny - Heavens Tear Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I do not know if this thing happens to everyone so i am posting my problem here. In case it's often encountered then i ask GM to take some measures towards fixing these bugs!
    Among the bugs sin has 3 of them bother me greatly:
    1)Wolf Emblem is suppose to be instant skill but it delays around 5 sec each time i press it. No other instant skill delays.
    2)In some dungeons Shadow step and Shadow teleport are bugged: My sin doesn;t move from his spot but the skill starts to cooldown as if it's been used. Shadow teleport even stuns target but i don't teleport there. That makes me get a bit upset when i go vs ranged targets.
    3)I have lvl 100 and sometimes frost mobs take me out of stealth mode. That happened more than 3 times so it is not a simple coincidence.

1. It is instant, you are probably lagging.
    2. These skills have always been bugged inside of instances.
    3. Never happens to me. You might be running out of MP, or if you just went into stealth while being aggro'd by several mobs, one of the hits might have hit you after you went into stealth mode, leading to your stealth being canceled.
  • VyperionV - Lost City
    edited February 2011
    Options
    1) I thought so too but other instant skills work perfectly. That causes the confusion.
    2) Hope GM will do something about it...it's dam frustrating...
    3) I have full MP and i go in stealth mode without being under atk. When i pass next to a mob (in stealth mode) that mob atks me and stealth mode is canceled. Doesn't always happen but when it does it happens on the way to second boss in frost (the hallway with magic mobs). I can't explain it...
  • Sthenith - Dreamweaver
    Sthenith - Dreamweaver Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    1. are you moving while pressing button ? might be a problem there...or you just lag at that moment...
    2. Have it happening in most instances (BH). You can stunn the mob, but you don't teleport. Instead of using shadow tele, use the other one, that one works. And it takes the mob half a second to react to your presence.
    3. Very strange indeed ..... never had it happen to me in any instance with mobs below my stealth lvl. Maybe some frost mobs have no "stealth on" detector, lol. Probably some bug.
  • jeric0
    jeric0 Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Hes is rigth, the bug of invicibility in frost exist, is happend to me too, i hope pwi fix this chaotic bug.
  • VyperionV - Lost City
    edited February 2011
    Options
    1. are you moving while pressing button ? might be a problem there...or you just lag at that moment...
    2. Have it happening in most instances (BH). You can stunn the mob, but you don't teleport. Instead of using shadow tele, use the other one, that one works. And it takes the mob half a second to react to your presence.
    3. Very strange indeed ..... never had it happen to me in any instance with mobs below my stealth lvl. Maybe some frost mobs have no "stealth on" detector, lol. Probably some bug.

1) I understand lagging one or 2 times...but every time?
    2)Neither one of the teleports work and it's annoying...
  • Katalinus - Sanctuary
    Katalinus - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    The delay with Wolf Wmblem happens to me every time ...b:angry
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I never had a problem with wolf emblem except maybe 1 second activation time while at other times it was instant. Then tonight (shortly after reading this post) I was having problems with it. Is it a new bug? There hasn't been any maintenance to **** it up, which confuses me. But yah, it takes about 4-5 seconds sometimes.

FCC glitch I have never noticed. I do know I was doing a sin only FCC and joined as they were heading to the 3rd boss. While I rounded the corner the dragoon that the jailer boss spawns aoe stunned me out of stealth and I was stunned in the middle of the fallway by 5 mobs (dead fast, lol). Also, we're not talking about (?) bosses or anything right?

In certain dungeons shadow step and teleport don't work. I've noticed this and I have a theory its the same dungeons where the floors aren't quite "right." For instance, BH79, look at your feet and you're up to your ankle in the floor. Warsong you walk a foot above the ground. Teleporting to a squad mate works better so if I'm killing a mob and my barb is on another I'll target him, tele over, tab target the mob and kill.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Korrok - Harshlands
    Korrok - Harshlands Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I think my 2 most hated glitches are the constant walking in place glitch and the glitch where Frost crashes PWI to desktop and you have to log in like 50 times to get back in game. :\

It only ever happens on my sin. I think it's something to do with the models. It's happened across two different installation, both verified.
  • LeiMai - Raging Tide
    LeiMai - Raging Tide Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    This isn't just me, I know other people it has happened to as well, and they are all assassins.

But on the first boss in FC, the dinosaur with the circles. Sometimes it glitches for a few minutes where
    a) you get pulled under him and into the circles every single time, instead of staying at max range like you should
    b) you 'freeze' and are unable to move from the circle or move at all. Everything is fine then circles spawn and suddenly you are stuck and can't go anywhere, but you can still attack and all that.

It is so frustrating and I have died several times there just because I got pulled under then stuck in several circles at once unable to move.

Also with the teleport, this is really recent but I've been finding I get 'stuck' when I teleport to a mob. I -think- this is only happening in the other maps, but its a pretty recent frustration and I've been in there lately since I opened them. I'll tele to a mob, kill it fine, then try to run off to the next one and I can't move at all. I'll have to fly to get myself unstuck.

And of course, the running glitch :( you start running, then you can't stop the animation. Then you start rubberbanding all over the place like you are trapped in a time warp or something.
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I've had the FCC stealth issue before. I always assumed I was just being hit with aoe.
    3. Never happens to me. You might be running out of MP, or if you just went into stealth while being aggro'd by several mobs, one of the hits might have hit you after you went into stealth mode, leading to your stealth being canceled.
    No, if you're hit in stealth by an attack that was being channeled before entering stealth, it should not knock you out of stealth.
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • Teny - Heavens Tear
    Teny - Heavens Tear Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I've had the FCC stealth issue before. I always assumed I was just being hit with aoe.

No, if you're hit in stealth by an attack that was being channeled before entering stealth, it should not knock you out of stealth.

This is not the case on all servers, leading to the following:

I'm on the HT server, a lot of the problems posted by people don't apply to everyone but rather those on specific servers, which leads me to thinking there is some inter-server related issue that is causing these problems.
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    True that. I saw a cleric's sig the other day that was showing that it wasn't his connection that was lagging (his ping was 30 and he had 35 fps), but rather the server itself.
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • Mauntille - Heavens Tear
    Mauntille - Heavens Tear Posts: 694 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    This is not the case on all servers, leading to the following:

I'm on the HT server, a lot of the problems posted by people don't apply to everyone but rather those on specific servers, which leads me to thinking there is some inter-server related issue that is causing these problems.

While this is true, I've noticed the unexpected drop out of stealth on my sin as well (also on HT). In particular, it happens at the begining of the pull to the second boss. I don't remember it happening elsewhere, but I've seen it happen there 7-8 times. It seems a little inconsistent, so it's a possibility that the harpy doesn't have the ignore stealth codeblock.