Alot of you are horrible...

Options
ladypyro89
ladypyro89 Posts: 1 Arc User
edited February 2011 in Chronicles
I ask...so many times...for help. Not one answer! What the hell is going on here? Are you guys too much of a snob that im not like you, who pay actual money onto this game...or what?? Why are you ppl not answering!? Im just a girl who loves to play mmorpgs...but this gets me to thinking otherwise...whats the point if theres no interraction? Yall need to get off yall's high horse and start answerin or else alot of ppl like myself will not be playin this game.
Post edited by ladypyro89 on

Comments

• AellaAsteria - Archosaur
    AellaAsteria - Archosaur Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Rage much? b:chuckle
  • LeiMai - Raging Tide
    LeiMai - Raging Tide Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I don't see a question here to answer, ijs b:surrender
  • SiIent_Eve - Lost City
    SiIent_Eve - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Are you serious?

yeah, theres much rage. And im not the only one. Im not looking for an answer, LeiMai. Im looking for a comment. Someone to tell me why this is happening to us poor people who look for guidance when asked, when it is not even acknowledged...I mean asked repeatedly none the less!
  • Shulkie - Dreamweaver
    Shulkie - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    i do wonder how many times someone can have asked for help... on a newly created account with one forum post - and that post is a QQ at other people

if you feel stongly about something post on a recognisable account people might take you seriously. I said "might".

Edit: just checked your core connect (formatting broken again. le sigh!) anyways, I would think there are plenty of nice people on sanctuary who would be willing to answer your questions (if you mean in game) - best thing to do is get in a faction. You will be more likely to be answered than just randomly pming people - who may be afk, or chatting with guild / squad or have an NPC window open or be in a private chat room. All of which would mean they wouldnt see your pm and are not ignoring you - they are just playing their game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is no place in a perfect world for double entendre!
  • Raequel - Dreamweaver
    Raequel - Dreamweaver Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Unfortunately it is one of the down sides of playing any mmorpg. Some people don't notice others asking for help, others don't care, and a few don't wanna play with people they aren't really close friends with.

Personally I help people from world chat when I'm not doing anything in particular, even though they all usually add me as a friend and keep wanting me to do literally all their stuff (quest mobs included - I know a few people that refuse to help lower levels now for that exact reason).

b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Raequel (103 Sage Veno) / Egwaine (101 Demon Cleric)
    Daniiella (101 Sage Sin) / Else (100 Demon Archer)
    Tiae (bm) / Athanasyos (barb) / Zeylene (wiz) / Eleysha (mystic)
  • LeiMai - Raging Tide
    LeiMai - Raging Tide Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Are you serious?

yeah, theres much rage. And im not the only one. Im not looking for an answer, LeiMai. Im looking for a comment. Someone to tell me why this is happening to us poor people who look for guidance when asked, when it is not even acknowledged...I mean asked repeatedly none the less!

Comment from who exactly? Who hasn't helped you? 'Raequel - Dreamweaver' has an excellent point, alot of people get burned from helping newer players. Sadly the ones who just want a bit of guidance suffer because of the ones that want a higher level to do everything for them, and just give them stuff.

What are you asking for help with, who are you asking it from? Who are you asking repeatedly?
  • SiIent_Eve - Lost City
    SiIent_Eve - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Yes, there are alot of nice ppl on game, and thats what im talking about. In game. Not world chat, or private..just normal. I know that alot of us are busy with talking with our clan members and such, but when I see others talking on normal chat, and when I ask for help and is seemed as if I didnt say anything...thats my problem. I mean no disrespect to any of you...just please answer
  • Hunnybunney - Harshlands
    Hunnybunney - Harshlands Posts: 173 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    QQmoar

Also,

GT.FO

Yes, were just horrible. b:cute
  • ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    ArchSaber - Sanctuary Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    yawn.
    AP classes are a real butt pounding...
  • AellaAsteria - Archosaur
    AellaAsteria - Archosaur Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    So to complain about people not talking to you in game, you come to the forums, where almost none of them see these forums on a regular basis, let alone see this thread? I can understand you being a bit upset, but look at it from another perspective other than just yours.

1)They may be busy with other things.
    2)They may be AFK.
    3)They might have normal chat off.
    4)They might not want to talk to anyone at all.
    5)They might not speak English.
    6)They might fear the newbies who want everything done for them.

I could keep going, but I think it's enough. There are many many reasons why they might not answer your questions, or just might not talk at all. So, rather than coming onto the forums and calling people horrible, just ask someone else, or get into a faction. Or, heaven forbid, ask/search for the answer on these forums. Believe it or not, it is actually a gold mine of information, especially for the newer players.