Happy almost valentines day!

CandyCorn - Raging Tide
CandyCorn - Raging Tide Posts: 1,547 Arc User
edited February 2011 in General Discussion
So what are you going to do for valentines day b:cute (gets all in your business)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Move along..move along
Post edited by CandyCorn - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Although I have school, I'll try to spend time loving my soulmate hehe~
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I will be camping in a clock tower with a rifle to ping all these people who refer to their significant other as a soulmate. No such thing exists, stop using that word.
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • Hunnybunney - Harshlands
    Hunnybunney - Harshlands Posts: 173 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I will open a catshop selling Tulips for 50k each in West Arch b:cute

EDIT : Damn thats actually a good idea. Genuinely might now :O
  • Sirsmokealot - Raging Tide
    Sirsmokealot - Raging Tide Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I'll be sitting and laughing at my mates as usual as they tell me the stories of the hundreds of pounds they spent on there wives or girlfreinds only to get a pair of socks back...

Valentines day is for muppets only person who wins is the companies that market it.

Love is not supposed to be material but for one day in the year we are taught to exhange gifts to prove we love each other...

She will get me for Valentines day the same as she does every other day of the year boo hoo for her.
    02/07/2011 - Lost paitence with PWI sold all my gear bought packs and wasted my coin till it was gone... goodbye PWI b:bye
  • Noodlelicous - Dreamweaver
    Noodlelicous - Dreamweaver Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I will be camping in a clock tower with a rifle to ping all these people who refer to their significant other as a soulmate. No such thing exists, stop using that word.

And I will be up there too helping you replenish ammo.
  • CandyCorn - Raging Tide
    CandyCorn - Raging Tide Posts: 1,547 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I'll be sitting and laughing at my mates as usual as they tell me the stories of the hundreds of pounds they spent on there wives or girlfreinds only to get a pair of socks back...

Valentines day is for muppets only person who wins is the companies that market it.

Love is not supposed to be material but for one day in the year we are taught to exhange gifts to prove we love each other...

She will get me for Valentines day the same as she does every other day of the year boo hoo for her.
    Its suppose to represent your love...love is to give away..

If you try to shoot me i'll take my weave off, earings, snap a few times, say "oh no she didn't" and go up their with vasline and get you .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Move along..move along
  • XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear
    XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,569 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I baked chocolate chip cookies for my boyfriend.........I screwed up due to being impatient and tried putting them in a container before they cooled completely and half of them fell a part q-q
    Thanks for the siggy Dorset
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

-Currently residing in the real world-
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    i do refer to my fiance as my soul mate.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Drazo - Dreamweaver
    Drazo - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,187 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Nothing. b:cute
    Non-mule characters:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]....and Drazomyst.