Glitch or ****? - Loss of coin ingame

Melonbun - Heavens Tear
Melonbun - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
edited February 2011 in Support Desk
This happened last night sometime when I was logged off and not in-game.

I had bought a $10 PW card and had sold the gold on AH and in return got around 9,400,000 coin, adding up to around 16,500,000 coin from coin I had on this character.

At 10:00pm -7GMT I purchased:
Demon Tiger Baby AC pet for 5,500,000 coin
And 5 hypers from a catshop.

And I know I do it all the time, I think we all do ingame, is take a mental screenshot of what my inventory contains and coin amount is before I log off for the night.
I wish I had a screenshot of this inventory prior to, but it's not like I'm going to catalog every little change in coin o__o.
All though I might start to do so now, but almost at the same time considering not playing anymore if you purchase items for ingame benefit...only to have them not be solidified to your account.

SO. This morning I log in, and I took a double take at my coin amount.
629,236 coin.
I could have cried, and my first thought was that I was ****.
I even restarted my computer, checked PWI files (like I knew what I was doing lol!) and nothing. Still the same amount.

Howerver. all my gear / mounts plus my new demon tiger pet were still there. Ok. Wierd.
If someone had **** me, I would have had nothing. Period.

Instead I have 6k-ish coin, and wondering where the rest of it went.

I did NOT do any trades / AH only the two catshop purchases.
I know I logged off with 10mil coin, but no proof w/o a screenshot I can all ready hear the GMs saying;
"there's nothin we can do" T__T;

Has anyone had this happen? Did you get it returned? Or was it just a "ooops sorry about your luck, try again later?"
Because if that's the case, I'm really going to be dissapointed with the lack of care from PWI support =(
Post edited by Melonbun - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Kaikinomusku - Lost City
    Kaikinomusku - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Checked up at banker/Auction place yet?

Maybe the 5 hypers and the 5mill tiger was where your money went.
  • Melonbun - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2011
    I've always had all my coin on my character at once, nothing in bank, and nothing in AH.
    I had allready made the withdrawl from the AH from the gold selling.

I had around 16 mil,
    the tiger pet was 5.5 mil, the hypers were 550,000 for x5.
    That's around 6mil.

Where is the rest of the 10mil left over from those catshop purchases?
    I did no trades/AH or skill updating afterwards. I simply logged out. o__o;
    I know what I logged out with. And I know what I saw this morning when I logged in was VERY wrong.
    My ticket has been open since 7am this morning, and I'm extreamly upset with the lack of customer service...even an explanation of sorts (if there IS a bug) if anyone has had this happen, or the steps to take to recover/resolve this issue.
  • Kezuki - Lost City
    Kezuki - Lost City Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Well, we all know the customer service won't help much if you got no proof.

Try to imagine clearly: What did you do before you closed the client? (The Game)
  • Crystyl - Dreamweaver
    Crystyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Well, we all know the customer service won't help much if you got no proof.

Try to imagine clearly: What did you do before you closed the client? (The Game)

Why even post in the forum since "we all know" the only way to actually get an answer is to submit a ticket?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Actually the Mayans predicted the end of Twinkies!
  • Melonbun - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2011
    Why even post in the forum since "we all know" the only way to actually get an answer is to submit a ticket?

Dosen't hurt to know if other people have had this problem and, possibly, if it was resolved. A ticket won't tell me that. They'll tell me *hopefully* what to do about it. When and IF they get back to me.
    This is the only other forum topic/response I found...from 2008 T__T;
    PWI Vanishing Trick - lost items in game

@kezuki - yes, it's sad that that's the case. Makes me think before you download PWI they should offer a warning about any lost content due to glitches and won't hold any responsibility for their own game - therefore taking the necessary precaution of screenshoting your inventory every hour o__o;

As far as what I did;
    I imagine clearly being in Tusk Town, stowing my Tiger Demon pet, finishing up some earl gray tea and logging out to sleep =P