Hear Ye! Hear Ye!

SilverMinx - Lost City
SilverMinx - Lost City Posts: 452 Arc User
edited February 2011 in Twilight Temple (West)
ALL OF LOST CITY SERVER - ATTACK ESSENCE NEXT WEEKEND - STOP COMPLETE WORLD DOMINANCE (ie. one colored map b4 reset)!!!

If nothing else it will be an epic giggle seeing all those arrows b:chuckle
Post edited by SilverMinx - Lost City on

Comments

• Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I've got homework I wanna do next weekend, >.> I'd rather not be interrupted every 3 hours to steamroll a couple baby factions in 5 mins.

(but joining the bigger guilds so we can have that challenge all at one time would be fun =])
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    Susamajii - Lost City Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Get a life.. infact all of us need to. Go the **** outside.
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I tried that once but there was this bright thing in the big ceiling that burnt my skin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • xposed1
    xposed1 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Silverminx didnt u make a thread on forums a while ago stating you woudl never post again... Attention much?
  • SilverMinx - Lost City
    edited February 2011
    @Susa

It's -30 degrees outside, not really an incentive to go outside and freeze my **** (bewbs if that gets sensored) off b:chuckle

@xposed1

Public forums, honey. I'll post if I want to.
  • xposed1
    edited February 2011
    It's just funny that a lot of people make such a big deal about leaving the forum and game to the point of spamming worldchat or making threads on the forum. Only to come back to game or post on forums at a later time. The only reason I can see to even make a thread stating you are leaving is to garner attention.

Kinda like what redsrose did at least once lol.
  • SilverMinx - Lost City
    edited February 2011
    I didn't say I quit the game. Just that forums were tedious (and they 90% are) and that I didn't intend on frequenting them anymore. But I am a woman and it is a woman's perogative to change her mind.

Perhaps when you are old enough you will understand.
    Or if you are male, forget it - you will never understand b:laugh
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I didn't say I quit the game. Just that forums were tedious (and they 90% are) and that I didn't intend on frequenting them anymore. But I am a woman and it is a woman's perogative to change her mind.

Men understand. The thing is if we don't point out you changed your mind we still hear from you about not paying attention. :)

My post count is low because I only post when I feel the need.
  • xposed1
    edited February 2011

Troll success.

But yeah I agree with you, anyone should have the freedom to change their mind but also receive criticism if they do so. But the male comment was kinda sexist.
  • SilverMinx - Lost City
    edited February 2011
    yep Troll a success ;)

bump to keep this on top, thnx for helping ;)
  • BoatFoot - Lost City
    BoatFoot - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Really..? The only achievement you have left to try and cling to is to stop essence taking the last 1 or 2 lands? I feel sorry for you.

Oh and you actually need to turn up for wars if you want to have even a slight chance at doing anything worthwhile. b:shutup
  • paralleogram
    paralleogram Posts: 596 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Really..? The only achievement you have left to try and cling to is to stop essence taking the last 1 or 2 lands? I feel sorry for you.

Oh and you actually need to turn up for wars if you want to have even a slight chance at doing anything worthwhile. b:shutup

I don't think its a last chance to try to stop Essence. That ship has sailed.

It's more of a big fat F YOU making them tw every 3 hours the entire weekend. b:pleased
    Here we go again....
  • drjiggle
    drjiggle Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Don't forget that if enough factions attack (I believe you need more than 27), they start getting 4-6 attacks per time slot instead of just 3.

In before Essence QQ's about ganking?

If you don't want to defend against attacks by "baby guilds," don't. Don't show up. Problem solved.
  • MaiaElais - Lost City
    MaiaElais - Lost City Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I don't think its a last chance to try to stop Essence. That ship has sailed.

It's more of a big fat F YOU making them tw every 3 hours the entire weekend. b:pleased

Nice thinking that giving us 3 hour tw's is a **** you... b:laugh
    drjiggle wrote: »
    Don't forget that if enough factions attack (I believe you need more than 27), they start getting 4-6 attacks per time slot instead of just 3.

In before Essence QQ's about ganking?

If you don't want to defend against attacks by "baby guilds," don't. Don't show up. Problem solved.

Essence has been successfully defending triple attacks for months now, why would we start qqing all of a sudden?
    ~Carpe Diem~
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    People fail to understand that it's better if the 3 best attack, and only them
    :3
  • Biggyluv - Lost City
    Biggyluv - Lost City Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I hope i am logged in when the QQ bidding wars start next weekend. World Chat should be humerous at the very least.
  • paralleogram
    paralleogram Posts: 596 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Nice thinking that giving us 3 hour tw's is a **** you... b:laugh

Essence has been successfully defending triple attacks for months now, why would we start qqing all of a sudden?

Can you read? not 3 hour Tw's EVERY 3 hours.

How annoying it must be to field so many tw's. CQ did it and hated it. b:pleased
    Here we go again....
  • Thedarkrealm - Lost City
    Thedarkrealm - Lost City Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I want them to take the map, I want it for 2 reasons.

1- they started the "take over the whole map" plan to make the point that ruining TW with mirage pay wont stop someone from taking over the map like they were hoping. This plan worked and now coin pay is coming back

2- when the map resets it'll be funnier to see them lose the whole thing and not just "most" of it
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I hope i am logged in when the QQ bidding wars start next weekend. World Chat should be humerous at the very least.

Honestly, I think it'll probably be femur or even ribcage.
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • drjiggle
    drjiggle Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011

I have no idea. You tell me. "All of a sudden."

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=941022
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited February 2011

I patella what you did there.
  • SilverMinx - Lost City
    edited February 2011

Very cute and witty, had a nice chuckle :)

TBH folks I am just curious to see if the bulk of the server's factions can/will attack and what will happen. Can we break the TW distribution? Can the server show that much co-operation?

I honestly don't think anything will change in regards to Ess getting whole map b4 reset, but again I say, I think it will be good for a giggle ;)

Cheers!
  • MageFizban - Lost City
    MageFizban - Lost City Posts: 1,158 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I patella what you did there.

Yeah, I got a carpal(s) of laughs from it as well.
  • evolution1234
    evolution1234 Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Yeah, I got a carpal(s) of laughs from it as well.

Humerus, isn't it
  • MageFizban - Lost City
    MageFizban - Lost City Posts: 1,158 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Humerus, isn't it

Talk about going full circle.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited February 2011
    Talk about going full circle.

• Obilic - Lost City
    Obilic - Lost City Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    didnt we try this with conqueror before?? and didnt they pwn us all hard
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because making sense is too mainstream.
  • thedominoeffect
    thedominoeffect Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Bananas in pyjamas are running down the stairs.
  • SilverMinx - Lost City
    edited February 2011
    didnt we try this with conqueror before?? and didnt they pwn us all hard

Yes, that is true.

BUT there are a lot of strong player's now. Essence has been winning triples now but those triples were not against full wars. I know Kami was fielding 40-60 players, if they had been a full 80, I don't think Ess would have won in the triple situation. I think ThaClick and PokerFace was also probably only 30-50.

IF more, moderately strong, factions attacked and fought, perhaps the outcomes would be different, or at least Essence will have to work for their 500 odd millions severence pay LMAO

Whatever tho, map reset in a couple weeks. I am hoping for new excitement with NPC TW, guild bases and new opportunities :)
  • MaiaElais - Lost City
    MaiaElais - Lost City Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Essence has been winning triples now but those triples were not against full wars. I know Kami was fielding 40-60 players, if they had been a full 80, I don't think Ess would have won in the triple situation. I think ThaClick and PokerFace was also probably only 30-50.

Lmao what? Yeah because we totally don't have alts to see how many people are online for your wars... If only 40-60 players are going to tw when 80 - 130 are online then I have no idea what is going on with Kami.

TC and Pokerface only 30-50? You're kidding right? I take 3 squads to TC wars and they have pretty much full 80 every week. My friends in TC have even told me they field close to a full 80 every week.
    ~Carpe Diem~