Lonely and sick of it!

Options
2»

Comments

• Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Giving orders on a game like this...you're definitely in the wrong place then, unless you're going to be constantly telling who ever you're with to "kill this mob" and "now kill this one" every second whilst your playing...then sure? even then, i highly doubt you can keep anybody under such orders for so long, the game is straight forward and doesn't need orders from any randy newbie that most likely doesn't know the first thing about the game

especially since the quest tracker pretty much gives the orders, if you want to level up fast through the early levels that is, the only time you can really give *orders* is in a dungeon run at specific bits, or TW, if you're questing together with someone, you "work" with them, not order them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Elviron - Dreamweaver
    Elviron - Dreamweaver Posts: 812 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Oh yeah fine.Everyone got their own ideas and contributions on how to be popular, but chances are you've not spent your whole damn life alone.

Sure what I look like doesn't matter. I could be any size, shape or form under the planet and people will accept me for who I am. Please. Tell me another one. I'm not that stupid anymore.

Listen Barb do you want to be my friend or not? I'm sick of people pulling my leg. Oh yeah, join in on a joke and you've got a friend. What about if you are the joke all the time??

I'm just sick of being lonely. Even if it's through pity, someone tell me where they are so I can come and level up with them. I give orders, but it's all in good fun I feel.

P.S. I'm not level 1. Forum glitch.

Friends are not there to be ordered around. If youre looking for someone to dominate and be your friend, I wish you all the best in your endevour.

In other words your general slogan goes somewhat like this:

"LF Friend who does my bidding always"

Ever thought the reason you're lonely is because of your attitude towards others?

This is equally relevant in a game, social networking site, chatroom and RL. Perhaps show a better attitude towards others and am sure you will get more friends.
  • Cookie_Love - Lost City
    Cookie_Love - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    You should try a webcam chat site if your that lonely.

Then you could tell them what you want them to do on webcam.
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    There is no excuse for me being lonely in this game. I will be the first to admit that the reason I play MMORPGs is because I do not have a wide array of RL friends. I am not interested in loot, in killing, in questing, in exploring, or any of the other stupid things you people do in game. I am here to make friends, and so far I have none.

I check statistics, and there are thousands of people playing the game. Am I so distasteful that even in a game people won't talk to me? I chose a very normal looking character, so I would fit in. Games don't let people see the physical you, and I was hoping that was all that kept people from making friends with me IRL. But now, what you people are telling me is that even when I look the same as everyone else, I'm not worth hanging out with.

And don't give me the 'everyone goes through that' excuse. I've heard enough of that growing up. Everyone doesn't go through it. I see sometimes men and women together questing and laughing and emoting. If I follow them saying things, suddenly the mood darkens and they either ignore me or leave. BR>
    I'm sorry if I sound bitter, but you can see where I'm coming from. This is a social game. If anyone is interested in being my friend, and doesn't mind letting me be in charge of what we do in game, please tell me which server you play on and I'll gladly redo all the time spent leveling this one.

I think that might be the problem.

On other info: join a faction. It's how people get to know other people

EDIT: after reading half the thread, looks to me like your a social drop out desperate for friends. No problem there, only you are so desperatly you go stalking people, which scares them away. Relax, take a breath, have a fun chat with the people in squad who happen to be doing the same quest as you (which is the reason you squad with them). After the quests are done, say tnx and leave squad. End of story. There you had your social stuf and you did not go stalking people
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I sense a pedophile ....

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

and also

^^

^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    Jhalil - Heavens Tear Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I sense a pedophile ....

All girls on the internet are 35 year old men living in their mom's basement. All kids on the internet are undercover FBI agents. b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Still trying to move your cursor, eh?
  • OdessaWolf - Dreamweaver
    OdessaWolf - Dreamweaver Posts: 244 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    There is no excuse for me being lonely in this game. I will be the first to admit that the reason I play MMORPGs is because I do not have a wide array of RL friends. I am not interested in loot, in killing, in questing, in exploring, or any of the other stupid things you people do in game. I am here to make friends, and so far I have none.

If ur not here to do any of that sort, try these:

1. Online Dating Services
    2. Facebook
    3. MySpace

If those 3 fail, there is AOL.

If anyone is interested in being my friend, and doesn't mind letting me be in charge of what we do in game,

Sry, letting you be in charge is like giving you a loaded squirt gun. You want RL friends? Get a job. Sitting behind a PC "masking" urself/pretending to be who you say you are doesnt help. This place is for gamers who want to play and at the same time interact. Not just sit here and do nothing but chat. If you wanna chat, try the suggestions above mentioned. RL is RL, i highly suggest a job.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    OP confuses the word "friend" with "slave" or "toy" b:avoid

looks like it's obvious why she doesnt have friends IRL b:avoid
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    my best advice? Roll a cleric, make it look hot, and give her skimpy clothes
  • CandyCorn - Raging Tide
    CandyCorn - Raging Tide Posts: 1,547 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    All girls on the internet are 35 year old men living in their mom's basement. All kids on the internet are undercover FBI agents. b:shutup

dude way to go you blow their cover b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Move along..move along
  • Oniryuu - Heavens Tear
    Oniryuu - Heavens Tear Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Man, I really wish I had popcorn for this one. it really had potential. I'll stay tuned and see if the climax ever comes.
  • HuntingBears - Archosaur
    HuntingBears - Archosaur Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    my best advice? Roll a cleric, make it look hot, and give her skimpy clothes

Please disregard my previous advice and do this.
  • Musfel - Sanctuary
    Musfel - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    i mean im fascinated. Is this person for real? If so her approach is questionable to say the least? Could she/he/it? be that much of an inbred moron if she/he/it is for real? Human mind is surely a fascinating machine.
  • RuneSeeker - Harshlands
    RuneSeeker - Harshlands Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    The only people that post in this thread are extremely bored and people who want to raise their post count or something... same goes for me b:surrender
    His other thread was much more amusing though.
    Original Join Date: Nov 2008, from LC. Fun times back then with RageQuit, AxeGanG and GuardianZ.
    -Improvise, Adapt and Overcome-
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38260072001&dateline=1292187452[/SIGPIC]
  • Lllstarelll - Lost City
    Lllstarelll - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options

I check statistics, and there are thousands of people playing the game. Am I so distasteful that even in a game people won't talk to me? I chose a very normal looking character, so I would fit in. Games don't let people see the physical you, and I was hoping that was all that kept people from making friends with me IRL. But now, what you people are telling me is that even when I look the same as everyone else, I'm not worth hanging out with.

And don't give me the 'everyone goes through that' excuse. I've heard enough of that growing up. Everyone doesn't go through it. I see sometimes men and women together questing and laughing and emoting. If I follow them saying things, suddenly the mood darkens and they either ignore me or leave. BR>
    I'm sorry if I sound bitter, but you can see where I'm coming from. This is a social game. If anyone is interested in being my friend, and doesn't mind letting me be in charge of what we do in game, please tell me which server you play on and I'll gladly redo all the time spent leveling this one.

i'll be your buddy b:pleased

but i dont like anyone in charge of what i do in the game. thats my thing.