[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Grats!
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Futurelord - Dreamweaver
    Futurelord - Dreamweaver Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Followed by an assassin in 4th 5th and 7th place, lets see if an assassin will beat the blademaster in 3rd place.
    b:scorn...We are one, We are many, We are watching you...b:scorn
  • vaan1983
    vaan1983 Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    i am only 101 and i think thats eneuf for me.
    I hate grindfest thats all about from 101-105, no thanks.
    b:surrenderb:surrender
  • Korrok - Harshlands
    Korrok - Harshlands Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Grats Rinc!
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Too bad 105 means nothing. Reach 105 with one of the original classes, without frost, without BH, without hyper. The faster its possible to level, the less the level means.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Too bad 105 means nothing. Reach 105 with one of the original classes, without frost, without BH, without hyper. The faster its possible to level, the less the level means.

^bit jelous

still, must of been the same lvling style, bum rapeing FC solo for hours on end, obviously it aint ever gonna be the same epic grind fest as it used to be but oh well, **** happens, grats.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • SQUISHKASS - Sanctuary
    SQUISHKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Grats

I don't even have the patience to get to 103... b:surrender
  • Firefeng - Dreamweaver
    Firefeng - Dreamweaver Posts: 421 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Too bad 105 means nothing.

Which must explain why there are only two level 105s on all servers...
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    ^bit jelous

Hardly. I kept myself from leveling for a long time, I was level 93 for a year feeding all my exp to genies just to I would not level. Reach level 93 with 99% exp, then back to 0%. I did that many times.b:laugh
    Which must explain why there are only two level 105s on all servers...

Everyone else is too lazy to actually do it, myself included. It's insanely easy to level and everyone knows it. Reaching level 100 in a week and **** like that. 105 doesn't mean jack anymore.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I got to 101 sort of by accident getting pages of fate from Cube, then was close enough I finished it off. But I'm not bothering to continue now; I don't even wait for resses when I die most of the time. In the past, it was something I was very proud of. But since hyper/frost everyone gets to 102 (or 105) in no time, so it isn't an accomplishment anymore.

But grats to you on mastering the art of the hyper. Now roll a toon and get it to 105 without hypers and FF and you will actually have accomplished something. ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Martiin - Archosaur
    Martiin - Archosaur Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Hardly. I kept myself from leveling for a long time, I was level 93 for a year feeding all my exp to genies just to I would not level. Reach level 93 with 99% exp, then back to 0%. I did that many times.b:laugh

Everyone else is too lazy to actually do it, myself included. It's insanely easy to level and everyone knows it. Reaching level 100 in a week and **** like that. 105 doesn't mean jack anymore.

Perhaps you can go ask a few sin's as to why one would get 105. Then maybe your comment about "105 doesn't mean jack anymore" will appear idiotic to you the day someone explains why it's worth it. Unless you are talking about the simple achievement of 105, then please correct your self in saying it does not mean jack TO YOU. Everyone is lazy? No, the rewards don't outweigh the cost and time for classes other then sins.

Can a sin please explain, it's not my job to.

*edit* Stop saying it's not an achievement cause of hypers and go do it without hypers. It's like driving a 25 mile detour to not pay a road toll and then complaining about the people that pay it get to their destination faster. It's your fault for not taking advantage of a quicker system, learn and adapt. Not my fault you prove Darwinism.

Grats on 105 ofcourse.
    (anonymous) "If pwi brings out rank sale again, I will def increase my spending limit." Marketing, learn it, master it, and after that stop complaining about it.
  • _Nuriko_ - Lost City
    _Nuriko_ - Lost City Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Rinc hit my assassin for 13k non crit non sparkb:cry and he was only 104 at the timeb:shocked now he might hit for 14kb:surrender
    Ahira is a spyb:cryb:cryb:cry
  • BlaZinBoy - Heavens Tear
    BlaZinBoy - Heavens Tear Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    ^bit jelous

still, must of been the same lvling style, bum rapeing FC solo for hours on end, obviously it aint ever gonna be the same epic grind fest as it used to be but oh well, **** happens, grats.

Not jealous it's the truth.A lvl these days aren't worth a grats anymore..hell I didn't even grats my second and third Alts when I got them to 100...why..because I did the last ten lvls ffing 80% of the time.

I see a feat to getting to lvl 105 an act of boredom and a lot of time on your hands.
  • Silest - Sanctuary
    Silest - Sanctuary Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited February 2011

Yeah so it's ok for you to come in this thread and kill the mood right?
  • Tsubakey - Heavens Tear
    Tsubakey - Heavens Tear Posts: 473 Arc User
    edited February 2011

it may not mean nothing now, but in future expansions it might mean something. and the ppl that get 105 now will reap the benefits.
  • Adeacia - Heavens Tear
    Adeacia - Heavens Tear Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Lets look at it this way.

Remember when TT99 was an achievement to even have?
    Remember when 5aps was almost impossible?
    Remember when having gear higher than +6 was considered something too expensive to ever do?
    Remember when rank 8 was considered to be impossible to ever get?

Now days if you don't have all of it no one wants you in a squad. It became so easy that none of them have a meaning anymore. Leveling is exactly the same.
  • ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    so if i spend X time to hit 105 it isnt worth anything and it's a waste of time
    but if i spend 8xX time without hypers it's great? lolb:cute
  • Carebear_xD - Heavens Tear
    Carebear_xD - Heavens Tear Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited February 2011

above 100 is pointless in general besides 25 stat points, you get every gear. But Any class can reach LVL105 now. Infact, Competent wizards/archers would be faster to level up with a competent cleric have better leveling speed than a competent assassin due to better zhenning. without the need of frost runs.
    ^bit jelous

Jealous? What to do at 105? If people are actually interested on leveling to cap, they would have done that last year (before tideborns) I know PLENTY of people who capped on some other MMOs to LVL105 (cap raised too).
    Epic carebear b:pleasedb:thanksb:laughb:chuckleb:victoryb:dirtyb:kissb:byeb:quietb:coolb:faintb:scornb:surprisedb:questionb:sinb:flowerb:nosebleedb:boredb:embarrassb:puzzledb:shyb:mischievous

we carebears rule the world and if you want a hug, come for hugs :D
  • FateMakerr - Heavens Tear
    FateMakerr - Heavens Tear Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    another sin... big surprise there...b:sleep
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
    "Exploiting a glitch is a violation of the ToS under User Conduct:
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.
  • TankedBeast - Lost City
    TankedBeast - Lost City Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Gratz. Now whats the point in playing after lvl 105?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Leader of Sangnati (Latin for Blood Born/Nation)
    We can be your best friend... Or your worst enemy...
    Which would you prefer?
    b:sin
    100 Sage/Vit/Tank Barb
    101 Demon/Fist/5.0 BM
    Yes, 5.0 really is OP. Yet, I still got it... b:chuckle
  • Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    lol @ all the negativity. Who cares if you think it's pointless? The person that hit 105 obviously doesn't. It must mean something to you all if you feel the need to go on and on about it.

Congrats!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • HealingBliss - Lost City
    HealingBliss - Lost City Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    lvl 105 wasnt pointless for rinc now he can have a who has more mana pots 1vs1 with kita

gratz rinc =]
    Shhh don't troll, it's yulk bait.
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I'll be working on 105 for my sin after gear is done....bc i don't want anyone to see me in stealth b:laugh
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Katzyn - Sanctuary
    Katzyn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Grats. =)
    Katzyn, level 101 Demon Veno
    Kylenea, level 99 Demon Cleric
    ForestSonata, level 6x Mystic
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Courtesy of the amazing Forsakenx~
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    grats but would like to see a more challenging class get to the level cap.

kinda almost feels like a cleric saying "I survived Room 47 in cube without logging out"
    -the most efficient class used to get past a certain goal-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Getting to 101 or 102 isn't an accomplishment. Getting to 105 IS an accomplishment. Haters will hate.

Grats Rinc! I'm glad you're on my side. b:surrender
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Getting past 100 does have it's advantages in PvP.. Stealth and detection levels for sins, and more affinity for end game genies.

Gratz, I hope to be getting there myself eventually. b:victory
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I'm interested to see how much press this gets by PWI?

Should there be an interview for every player that reaches 105? I'd be interesting in seeing the reasons and thinking for the first 10+ people that reach 105 b:chuckle