Where is qinghua maker of lightning?

Options
sillyfoo
sillyfoo Posts: 286 Arc User
edited February 2011 in Dungeons & Tactics
where is this guy qinghua at? I gathered the ten mysterywood fruit. All the quest says is hes in valley of disaster. I went there found nothing. I went all over no npc. is he in the dungeon? Any help would be appreciated.
Post edited by sillyfoo on

Comments

• Fallenangelx - Heavens Tear
    Fallenangelx - Heavens Tear Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    inside of fb59.
  • Ence - Lost City
    Ence - Lost City Posts: 454 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    To clarify, yes, he is inside the dungeon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • thom
    thom Posts: 387 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Yeah inside and on the opposite end of the center room as where you come to it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ThommiX - Harvest Leader

8x Barbarian

-Lost city-
  • Drussella - Sanctuary
    Drussella - Sanctuary Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Hmm thats weird, i cant go inside, i got the 10/10 mysterywood fruit, but as i try to enter nothing happens.
  • Fallenangelx - Heavens Tear
    Fallenangelx - Heavens Tear Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    there is no point in goin in if you don't have the tab for fb59, mite as well just wait till u get the tabs and do all the quests at once inside.
  • Drussella - Sanctuary
    Drussella - Sanctuary Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    there is no point in goin in if you don't have the tab for fb59, mite as well just wait till u get the tabs and do all the quests at once inside.

Your saying i cant get in for that reason?

Tnx for respons :)
  • Weng - Heavens Tear
    Weng - Heavens Tear Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Are you sure you're at the right place? The dungeon entrance is enterable by any level. FB59 is the cave next to where Khewy is located.

-Weng
  • Psynopsis - Heavens Tear
    Psynopsis - Heavens Tear Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Run a file verification. When I first installed PW, it kept crashing whenever it loaded FB59. After my file verification, everything worked again.
  • Arcanell - Heavens Tear
    Arcanell - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Will you please tell me why they give us the quest at level 55 if you can't do anything until lvl 59? Does not make any sence. Like fb51. Why?b:sad
  • Tarck - Heavens Tear
    Tarck - Heavens Tear Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I assume you can't get into the dungeon ALONE; try when beeing in a squad.
    (2 members in total would be sufficient - and the others don't need to enter as well - under the assumtion you are able to survive alone, that is)
  • The_Mexican - Dreamweaver
    The_Mexican - Dreamweaver Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I didnt get the mysterywood fruit and i did my fb59, does this mean that I can never complete this quest?
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    edit: Didnt realize the stupid nerco....

you can finish it anytime. its just an npc that you have to find inside. The only problem is tons of mobs in the way without wine (well, its hard are your level at least).
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • Yaxana - Sanctuary
    Yaxana - Sanctuary Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Actually, only 9 mobs between you and the NPC once you enter... if I remember correctly.
  • Ubnext - Sanctuary
    Ubnext - Sanctuary Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    sillyfoo wrote: »
    where is this guy qinghua at? I gathered the ten mysterywood fruit. All the quest says is hes in valley of disaster. I went there found nothing. I went all over no npc. is he in the dungeon? Any help would be appreciated.

NECRO MY **** AFTER 3.5 FRIGGING YEARS YOU THINK SOMEONE COULD HAVE FIXED THIS FRIGGING BUG, LAZY DEVELOPERS GET OFF YOUR FRIGGING GREEDY POCKET FULL ASSES AND FIX THIS MOFOER.

i BEEN TO THREE ZONES AND NOW FIND OUT ITS IN AN FB
    NOW IS IT FB OR BH?

HERE IT IS 2011 AND AND THE QUEST LOG SAYS 400, 550 WHICH IS NO WHERE NEAR THE VALLEY OF DISASTER.
    ITS A DAMN POND, AND THE PWI DATABASE SAY 407, 503 AND THATS ANOTHER POND OF BULLCHIT NEAR HEAVENS TEAR.
    GET OFF YOUR LAZY ASSES AND FIX THE PROBLEMS THIS GAME HAS BEFORE YOU WORRY

ABOUT A STUPID EXPANSION TO AN ALREADY FULL OF FAILURE GAME.

NECRO MY A S S YOU SHOULD HAVE CLOSED THIS THREAD LONG AGO AFTER YOU FIXED THE FRIGGING PROBLEM
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    NECRO MY **** AFTER 3.5 FRIGGING YEARS YOU THINK SOMEONE COULD HAVE FIXED THIS FRIGGING BUG, LAZY DEVELOPERS GET OFF YOUR FRIGGING GREEDY POCKET FULL ASSES AND FIX THIS MOFOER.

what bug? qinghua's standing right in his little alcove inside the 59 dungeon just like he's supposed to.
    NOW IS IT FB OR BH?

for 59, same thing. go into valley of disaster, clear out some mobs; no need to kill any of the door guards, qinghua's not behind any of those anyway. go counterclockwise, i can't recall if it's two valleys or three, but it'll be the only other valley that isn't blocked by a door. qinghua looks scary as heck, but is an NPC like any other.
    HERE IT IS 2011 AND AND THE QUEST LOG SAYS 400, 550 WHICH IS NO WHERE NEAR THE VALLEY OF DISASTER.

cluebat: DUNGEONS HAVE COORDINATE SYSTEMS TOO.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options

i BEEN TO THREE ZONES AND NOW FIND OUT ITS IN AN FB
    NOW IS IT FB OR BH?

ITS A DAMN POND, AND THE PWI DATABASE SAY 407, 503 AND THATS ANOTHER POND OF BULLCHIT NEAR HEAVENS TEAR.
    GET OFF YOUR LAZY ASSES AND FIX THE PROBLEMS THIS GAME HAS BEFORE YOU WORRY

ABOUT A STUPID EXPANSION TO AN ALREADY FULL OF FAILURE GAME.

NECRO MY A S S YOU SHOULD HAVE CLOSED THIS THREAD LONG AGO AFTER YOU FIXED THE FRIGGING PROBLEM
    whenever i try to turn on my cruise control for cool it always formats it so only the first letter is capitalzied. how you do dat?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]