is my trademark really trolling?

Wolfenblood - Harshlands
Wolfenblood - Harshlands Posts: 125 Arc User
edited February 2011 in Dawnglory (EU)
normally i start most of my threads with the trademark:"Good heavens!" but lately i've been finding that most players despise my not-so-holier-than-thou trademark opening.
so i have decided to post my thread here to get a poll going on whether or not i should keep this comment as it seems to disgust some players.

my thread "tales of a wandering wolf" is meant to please the forum veiwers and rather than to have a heated debate there i have decided to put it to a vote, my thread is here for you, not me.

I just like telling stories is allb:thanksb:thanks

vote on this thread and give me your response to that trademark.
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

still wandering after all these years! ;)b:victory
Post edited by Wolfenblood - Harshlands on

Comments

• Crescendia - Harshlands
    Crescendia - Harshlands Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    The words of your stories should do the speaking for you. Not a trademark.

That is my opinion. Take is as a grain of salt, if u wish. ^^
    Originally Posted by Curses - Harshlands

Sidenote: hilarious name for a boat: "Yeah Buoy".

b:laughb:laugh
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited February 2011
    You may have picked the wrong type of poll to get an accurate response. With a public poll, everyone can see who picked which option, and that can lead to intimidation or not wanting to go against the vote of the forum's "cool kids". (Reminds you of high school, eh?)

If you wanted a semi-accurate reading (granted, alt voting is an issue), I would have used a private poll. To each his own, I guess.

Good luck getting an accurate reading!

P.S. ~ I can't vote on this one due to the reasons stated above.
  • Wolfenblood - Harshlands
    edited February 2011
    thank you for at least posting a response kritty!b:thanks I am honored!b:victory
    (\__/)

• Mikatrick - Harshlands
    Mikatrick - Harshlands Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I would say keep it, but would be nice to have some variation from time to time. If you know what I mean. Everytime starting with "good heavens" is making it too repeatative. But I enjoy reading your stories tho! Perhaps i will pay u a visit! ^^
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    Lutirica - Harshlands Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    thank you for at least posting a response kritty!b:thanks I am honored!b:victory

Lol your honored by kittycat? nice
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Sabella - Harshlands
    Sabella - Harshlands Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Keep up your stories, they are much more entertaining than Lutirica's senselessness.
  • Biatch_ - Harshlands
    Biatch_ - Harshlands Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    please continue.....b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanx Jean for the siggib:kiss
  • Noc - Harshlands
    Noc - Harshlands Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Lutirica voted with 2 different accounts to destroy it lol. What a loser, mad someone stole your spot light?
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Lutirica voted with 2 different accounts to destroy it lol. What a loser, mad someone stole your spot light?

Lutirica had a spotlight?
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Sabella - Harshlands
    edited February 2011
    It's more like a flashlight over a toilet.
  • Crescendia - Harshlands
    Crescendia - Harshlands Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Keep up your stories, they are much more entertaining than Lutirica's senselessness.

No one said he should stop the stories, just the trademark. Wolfen, variation works too, but wait a while before you use "Good Heaven's" again b:surrender
    Originally Posted by Curses - Harshlands

Sidenote: hilarious name for a boat: "Yeah Buoy".

b:laughb:laugh
  • Sabella - Harshlands
    edited February 2011
    No one said he should stop the stories, just the trademark. Wolfen, variation works too, but wait a while before you use "Good Heaven's" again b:surrender
    Well if his stories include his trademark, i was saying to continue then. This post wasnt rocket science, was a simple pls continue. If you dont like his "trademark" dont f'in read them then...simple as that. There are ways to not read his posts, simple again dont click on them.

Wolfen...if your "trademark" makes you happy keep it. Don't let other people tell you how to have your fun.
  • LadyTsuki - Harshlands
    LadyTsuki - Harshlands Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited February 2011

Yeah she did, but I stole it and gave it to Wolfenblood or whatever his name is. He deserves it more. He's new and fresh.
    Formerly LadyTsukiyo: Nab cleric, and Harshlands biggest loudmouth. Annoying the living **** out of people, Self-Proclaimed Queen of Sarcasm and One-liners circa 1990.

Died as a cleric, reincarnated into a mystic.
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    Garaver - Harshlands Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    You may have picked the wrong type of poll to get an accurate response. With a public poll, everyone can see who picked which option, and that can lead to intimidation or not wanting to go against the vote of the forum's "cool kids". (Reminds you of high school, eh?)

If you wanted a semi-accurate reading (granted, alt voting is an issue), I would have used a private poll. To each his own, I guess.

Good luck getting an accurate reading!

P.S. ~ I can't vote on this one due to the reasons stated above.

There are forum cool kids?? where??

I lold

EDIT: on topic, keep it Wolfen, just ignore the haters
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Semi-quit the game, I'm very busy nowadays
    -Former member of Kylin
    -Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Marche - Harshlands
    Marche - Harshlands Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    EDIT: on topic, keep it Wolfen, just ignore the haters

Hata's gonna hate
  • LadyTsuki - Harshlands
    LadyTsuki - Harshlands Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    It's not trolling however it's obnoxious to repeat the same thing over and over again. You loose readers quickly and bore them to death. If that's what you want then go for it, just means less people on the server.

Also it'd be better to post your "stories" on a fanfiction site. That's what it is...fanfiction. I don't want it cluttering up the harshlands forums. Lut's threads are bad enough -.-
    Formerly LadyTsukiyo: Nab cleric, and Harshlands biggest loudmouth. Annoying the living **** out of people, Self-Proclaimed Queen of Sarcasm and One-liners circa 1990.

Died as a cleric, reincarnated into a mystic.
  • Marche - Harshlands
    Marche - Harshlands Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    It's not trolling however it's obnoxious to repeat the same thing over and over again. You loose readers quickly and bore them to death. If that's what you want then go for it, just means less people on the server.

Also it'd be better to post your "stories" on a fanfiction site. That's what it is...fanfiction. I don't want it cluttering up the harshlands forums. Lut's threads are bad enough -.-

while it is fan fiction it has everything to do with perfect world international itself as well as the server of harshlands so by all technicalities he can post here all he wants

if u guys dont like the good heavens thing well that sucks does it really matter hes saying it as a starter as most people would start a letter with Hey hi hello so on so on

so who cares if he uses good heavens? dont like it dont read it simple as that

as well for those that posted on his story thread with out crys to **** yada yada yada please do stop its not needed and kinda just makes you like like a troll...he isnt trolling so he shouldnt be treated as if he is in fact you guys are the ones trollin

just sumthin to think on
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    edited February 2011

I seriously rather see him write his "good heavens" 4876976464895657657674765 times more that keep seeing the same old shet over and over again, the zulu/QQ/flame/rage threads that I gotta admit, I took part of them, but now I'm just sick of them...

U speak about boring and loosing the readers, in fact, in a sense this kind of change that this guy gave the forums is what the readers needed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Former member of Kylin
  • Noc - Harshlands
    Noc - Harshlands Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited February 2011

This post is blatant trolling. Kritty ban this underage male child.
  • Lady_Xian - Harshlands
    Lady_Xian - Harshlands Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    normally i start most of my threads with the trademark:"Good heavens!" but lately i've been finding that most players despise my not-so-holier-than-thou trademark opening.
    so i have decided to post my thread here to get a poll going on whether or not i should keep this comment as it seems to disgust some players.

my thread "tales of a wandering wolf" is meant to please the forum veiwers and rather than to have a heated debate there i have decided to put it to a vote, my thread is here for you, not me.

I just like telling stories is allb:thanksb:thanks

vote on this thread and give me your response to that trademark.

Your trademark really sucks.
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    edited February 2011
    Your trademark really sucks.

Where do ppl like u keep spawning?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Former member of Kylin
  • Wolfenblood - Harshlands
    edited February 2011
    it seems that iv'e been allowed to keep my trademark for now! well good heavens!
    even so i must say the suggestions of my fellow players and......haters.....has not gone unnoticed therefore i shall only start my new threads with my trademark as it seems to irritate some individuals. so in the spirit of meeting all of you halfway that is my solution.
    thank you! all of you! good heavens!
    (\__/)