Hey harshlands

Options

Comments

• Lutirica - Harshlands
    Lutirica - Harshlands Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    PS <3 Kingdom =P

Im sorry to say but kingdom has been long gone and been replaced by the biggest fails on the server. ZULU Zulu are a combination of chickens, rpkers and some CSers that all had to band together to take lands. b:laugh
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Hudini - Heavens Tear
    Hudini - Heavens Tear Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Im sorry to say but kingdom has been long gone and been replaced by the biggest fails on the server. ZULU Zulu are a combination of chickens, rpkers and some CSers that all had to band together to take lands. b:laugh

Except half of KD is in Zulu.

Miss ya Icon <3KD
  • Zoroaster - Harshlands
    Zoroaster - Harshlands Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    thx for the charms icon b:victoryb:thanks
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination. b:laugh
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    lol wish i was still here to have seen what happened to make barba and some others join zulu and go against there own guild, fill me in plox?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Hhlolz - Harshlands
    Hhlolz - Harshlands Posts: 574 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    no charms for me?b:sad
    *Faildom*
    I don't need a Squad
    Level a Venomancer to 90.
    Aug 12, 2009
  • Martin - Harshlands
    Martin - Harshlands Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    PS <3 Kingdom =P

Such a great time KD was. Lovely PvP, enjoy your classes... I know I am. One semester and done with this college ****. Take care!
    PvE = F2P PvP = P2P
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Kingdom rule = fun pking the way it should be
    Kylin rule = trying to hold pvp together
    Zulu rule = Take the chickens way out and bring more if you cant take them on
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Choclatechip - Harshlands
    Choclatechip - Harshlands Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Such a great time KD was. Lovely PvP, enjoy your classes... I know I am. One semester and done with this college ****. Take care!

The good old days! Btw martin what happened to you? dont talk to me anymore, should get on pwi ones in a while b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zoroaster - Harshlands
    Zoroaster - Harshlands Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    The good old days! Btw martin what happened to you? dont talk to me anymore, should get on pwi ones in a while b:sad

yeah martin what have you done to pusycatb:scorn
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination. b:laugh
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Haaa memories...
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • Hudini - Heavens Tear
    Hudini - Heavens Tear Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Kingdom rule = fun pking the way it should be
    Kylin rule = trying to hold pvp together
    Zulu rule = Take the chickens way out and bring more if you cant take them on

ya know kylin was rpk at one point
  • Martin - Harshlands
    Martin - Harshlands Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options

I basically just disappeared, but yea I really should login though I am confident 90% of my flist has most likely quit and the other 10% are on alts that I don't know. Still does not change the fact as to how much fun we all had in KD. Just those few months alone made this server worth while.
    yeah martin what have you done to pusycatb:scorn

When I left pw, she kinda tagged along. I didn't do anything I promise b:avoid

Honestly, the amount of names I see on forums that I know here is really small. I mean why don't people like taboo, ligea, that french archer from kylin, and all the other original players stop posting here? Have even the hardcore players leave? BTW chocolate, has poww logged in recently? Can't ever get that pothead to sign on msn and give me more awesome music to listen to.

Memories, such a great time. But nothing lasts forever huh. O hellsarcher is 100, thought I would never see the day.
    PvE = F2P PvP = P2P
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited February 2011
    Options
    ya know kylin was rpk at one point

So even if they were you would die funny so it would all be good fun in the end.
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Venushin - Harshlands
    Venushin - Harshlands Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I basically just disappeared, but yea I really should login though I am confident 90% of my flist has most likely quit and the other 10% are on alts that I don't know. Still does not change the fact as to how much fun we all had in KD. Just those few months alone made this server worth while.

When I left pw, she kinda tagged along. I didn't do anything I promise b:avoid

Honestly, the amount of names I see on forums that I know here is really small. I mean why don't people like taboo, ligea, that french archer from kylin, and all the other original players stop posting here? Have even the hardcore players leave? BTW chocolate, has poww logged in recently? Can't ever get that pothead to sign on msn and give me more awesome music to listen to.

Memories, such a great time. But nothing lasts forever huh. O hellsarcher is 100, thought I would never see the day.

awww u didn't mention me b:sad

btw Poww logged in last month once b:pleased

cya martin b:victory
    "He who laughs last... is lagged!"
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Some of us, have walked this road before... the one where we have something to say, a point to make, just something dire we NEED to drive home to others.

And we learn that we can go to the forums, and rant/rage/qq till basically we lose our credibility, and everyone looks at us with disdain, contempt and somewhere we lost the hard earned respect of many around us and by revisiting our words, see this and even lose a measure of self-respect.

And you wonder what brought you into so much hate? The need to continually punch away at one person or group? How did it get to where the focus was lost and the sheer NEED to make everyone see a person or group - the way that you do.. tore you.. apart... not them. Not them.... at all....

It is all fine and good to say 'this person in that legion is a total fail, or hey so-n-so, you know a total rpker, this one over there > can't punch their way out of a paper bag. But eventually, people tire of you telling us how fail others are... and we begin to wonder, who are you again? What is it you have accomplished where you feel it is ok for you to continually sit in judgement of others? With a 'I'll show them'... attitude...

You know what makes a person stronger? Not saying every word on their mind, or on tip of tongue - but holding back. Standing up straight and walking away.

Because knowing you can, but did not - makes you a stronger person.

I have such sparce amount of time to post on forum or play the game, and I think I prefer to do it, having fun, and not trying to revenge myself against someone or crash them down.

Well maybe i wont get the point right. But i am having way to much fun having zulu hunt me. Alot of what i said and did was just to be their puppet master. I have got this now. In the battle of minds i will win while they think im just a pest/QQ/fan club. So in the end even if they take the map have they really taken it? Are their insults doing much good? Will they ever get the message? I doubt it. They only look at the start and end of the play and dont even see whats in between.

I know why they hate me. They hate me because: 1. i insulted nurfed 2. i stunned them when they were about to kill someone so they died 3. my world chat attacks sealed the deal. They have been doing what i planned from the very beginning. Almost down to the exact detail. Though its natural that they wont think this way. As it stands now i am zulu's most known enemy the first to be hunted by the faction (or alot of people in it.)

I never said the people in their faction fails. I respect most of their members a great deal because of their skill. I attack the leader, name and reputation of the faction. Do i want to always be the center of zulu attension no. Im getting bored of messing with them to. I already know that i cant do it on this account and that doesnt matter because i took the time to make sure there was no real money spent on it for this end.

It doesnt matter what they think of me at this point their minds are already made up and so is mine. But let me as you what if i didnt do this and no one would fight them? Do you think it would be just as fun? What if there was no fighting? What if there was no people that would fight anyone? What good would their been for tw? IIf we all are the best of friends then who will you kill? No one
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Too long didn't read...
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    Rhyme - Harshlands Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I still find it funny that Kingdom fell for the whole Belial fund routine. The QQme way was much better, revo bot is OK.
  • Hudini - Harshlands
    Hudini - Harshlands Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I still find it funny that Kingdom fell for the whole Belial fund routine. The QQme way was much better, revo bot is OK.

who da **** cares? I still think its funny QQme's director rage kicked everyone, i can't believe you fell for that ascii trap. GG? I think so.

at lutrica, a whole 10 people from Zulu visit these forums, they are the only ones who know who you are, no one else has a clue including nurfed get over yourself lol. Also we dont hunt you, I dont even think you play the game.
  • Hhlolz - Harshlands
    edited February 2011
    Options
    i has a crayon

remembers me of the wednesday morning i wanted to quit :(
    *Faildom*
    I don't need a Squad
    Aug 12, 2009
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    edited February 2011
    Options
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_EtluzVSRfi8/SplEN9JTkzI/AAAAAAAAAHA/8eJC_EsMYKk/s400/i-has-a-crayon.jpg

And absolutely no one wanted Ascii to ever be director. But Anti was too drunk to listen. And I also think it is pathetic that Icon allowed some of us to kill Kingdom while we were allied and you weren't allowed to fight back. jajajajajajajaja
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Lutirica

Sometimes.... it is jus time to let go of it. Let the past stay in the past and move forward and on.

In the end - who looks worse - the one throwing rocks or the one continually dodging them?

And those watching this going on -- never knew the Why-or-Because-story... they only know what they see...now
    who da **** cares? I still think its funny QQme's director rage kicked everyone, i can't believe you fell for that ascii trap. GG? I think so.

at lutrica, a whole 10 people from Zulu visit these forums, they are the only ones who know who you are, no one else has a clue including nurfed get over yourself lol. Also we dont hunt you, I dont even think you play the game.

I could let go but then where would the fun be. Plus i like throwing rocks for no reason at all. b:laugh

Hudini you will be remembering me again very soon. (at the end of the week if i have it my way.) The rest of zulu will see the flash of the yellow world chat text. Then the old memories will come back. b:thanks
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Blade - Harshlands
    Blade - Harshlands Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    BOO. just saying hi to old friends =P saw on Facebook the genesis update and idk why but the Seeker said to me "YOU MUST HAVE ME" considering coming back on the 2nd for fun.
    wanted to know if any old fun friends still play miss the good ole days.

@ Martin, ChocolateChip, Ajani, Icon : YO
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    edited February 2011
    Options
    BOO. just saying hi to old friends =P saw on Facebook the genesis update and idk why but the Seeker said to me "YOU MUST HAVE ME" considering coming back on the 2nd for fun.

Are you going to bot on the new class too? hua hua hua hua hua hua hua hua hua hua hua hua hua hua hua hua hua hua hua hua hua hua hua hua hua hua hua hua hua hua hua hua hua hua hua hua hua hua hua hua hua hua hua hua
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    edited February 2011
    Options

Bladeb:dirty Hey thereb:bye
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
  • Hhlolz - Harshlands
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Are you going to bot on the new class too? hua hua hua hua hua hua hua hua hua hua hua hua hua hua hua hua hua hua hua hua hua hua hua hua hua hua hua hua hua hua hua hua hua hua hua hua hua hua hua hua hua hua hua hua

b:laugh
    no point in botting nowadays
    *Faildom*
    I don't need a Squad
    Aug 12, 2009
  • DeamonicElf - Harshlands
    DeamonicElf - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options

your right Hudini i don't even know this person and don't even care to know b:chuckle
  • Gloom - Harshlands
    Gloom - Harshlands Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    @ Icon, Ajani, Yoruichi, Hudini, Martin, Chocolatechip, Blade

b:thanks b:bye
  • NiightmareXz - Harshlands
    NiightmareXz - Harshlands Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options

Hunt her? Hell I wanna take Screen Shots of her, her armor and her total-success-that-she-is... since.. all of us are so utterly.. fail

I gonna go over to my corner and be emo now.. I think her words hurted my feelings.... See my blue font? Yeah.. emo.. QQ

b:surrender

http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=a8cc5789c2c76955 b:cute

(Something close to what her gear looked like when I saw her about a year ago.
    Idk what level she was, all I know is everything was NPC 1* and she was missing about half of her gear.... and I think she was dead outside west arch.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ˙buoɹʇs ǝq ןן,ı ʇɐɥʇ ɟןǝsʎɯ ןןǝʇ ı os
  • LadyTsuki - Harshlands
    LadyTsuki - Harshlands Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options

Hunt her? Hell I wanna take Screen Shots of her, her armor and her total-success-that-she-is... since.. all of us are so utterly.. fail

I gonna go over to my corner and be emo now.. I think her words hurted my feelings.... See my blue font? Yeah.. emo.. QQ

b:surrender
    I get dibs on her fashion >.>
    Formerly LadyTsukiyo: Nab cleric, and Harshlands biggest loudmouth. Annoying the living **** out of people, Self-Proclaimed Queen of Sarcasm and One-liners circa 1990.

Died as a cleric, reincarnated into a mystic.
  • Choclatechip - Harshlands
    Choclatechip - Harshlands Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options

Yo Blade looking forward for ur comeback maybe it can be like the good old days again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]