squad needed or ocean tusker quest

Kageyosheer - Archosaur
Kageyosheer - Archosaur Posts: 2 Arc User
edited March 2011 in Assassin
i'm a level 19 assassin on archosaur. and i need help with the quest where you have to kill the ocean tusker. anyone who needs to get done with this quest is welcome to pm me or send a friend request. also if there is anyone thats really strong that wants to join that would be a big help.
Post edited by Kageyosheer - Archosaur on

Comments

• Malekith - Harshlands
    Malekith - Harshlands Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I stood on the teleport pad and spammed "Can someone please help me with Ocean Tusker?" within the time it probably took you to log in and post this thread someone invited me we did it. Maybe I just got lucky, but I think you'll have more luck getting it done that way than trying to arrange a meet time in game with someone in forums.
    "We play games, then argue about them. That's stupid.

"This world is full of stupid people who don't realize they're stupid or won't admit to being stupid."

"Many things can distract stupid people."
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Shouldn't be too hard to find someone. Anyone over 30 can solo it.
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • No_limits_ - Heavens Tear
    No_limits_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Join a guilt...u gonna need more help in the future...
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited February 2011
    Join a guilt...u gonna need more help in the future...
    *feels guilty*
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • Zangetsuken - Lost City
    Zangetsuken - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Yeah, im a level 20 assassin, and i need somebody or a strong person to help me defeat this ocean tusk, please pm me anybody who is willing to help. I am in the server called Lost World.
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited February 2011
    Yeah, im a level 20 assassin, and i need somebody or a strong person to help me defeat this ocean tusk, please pm me anybody who is willing to help. I am in the server called Lost World.

1. Your sever is visible under your avatar.
    2. It's called Lost City.
    ~Spazz~
  • The_Massacre - Raging Tide
    The_Massacre - Raging Tide Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited February 2011

lol i soloed it at 19 with, and a few hits from without a charm. Skillllllllllllllllll :D

Love ya bro.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheMassacreVideos?feature=mhum#p/a/u/0/uo0S1cQuW-w

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheMassacreVideos?feature=mhum#p/a/u/1/nPBjkLvrAhc

EDIT: Whats has the assassin class come to since I have left? They are all squishy....AND whiney D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] - E.D.N.T.H.O.O.E.I.S.B: "Extreme Dex Nuke The Hell Out Of Everybody/Everything In Sight Build"

The path I chose is this, terrorizing anyone my daggers touch, sacrificing a pitiful bit of defense for amazingly high hits and crits, watching as everyone I come across hits the floor before they can react to my devastating hits, seeing them vanish in despair knowing they just got nuked. b:cool Yeah if this is wrong I don't want to be right. This is my build and the way I chose, 10x's are hating, but they don't know me. - Rated PG
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited February 2011
    Hate to say it but...that's not soloing. Soloing is handling something all by yourself and you items, gear, genie, etc. You had a cleric healing you, so you DUO'd it. ijs b:shutup

I love ya too, man ^^

Meh, we're pretty civil ingame, but on the forums, 99% of the population consists of b-tards >>
    ~Spazz~
  • AuroraLucia - Archosaur
    AuroraLucia - Archosaur Posts: 279 Arc User
    edited February 2011

Correction, level 19 Assassins can solo it. Life Powder, plenty of pots, Second Wind, and Tideform. Go into Tideform when you enter, attack till you're under half health, run (well swim) away and heal, repeat.

It really is not all that hard, it's just like kiting mini-bosses (Yansheng), or kiting the Tideborn Traitors.
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited February 2011
    Correction, level 19 Assassins can solo it. Life Powder, plenty of pots, Second Wind, and Tideform. Go into Tideform when you enter, attack till you're under half health, run (well swim) away and heal, repeat.

It really is not all that hard, it's just like kiting mini-bosses (Yansheng), or kiting the Tideborn Traitors.

Ok fair enough. I can see that. I said 30 because that's about when I started soloing it b:shutup
    ~Spazz~
  • The_Massacre - Raging Tide
    The_Massacre - Raging Tide Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Actually typhyse the cleric never healed me, he was the one who helped me enter, the only one from my faction who was on at the time. the HOT you kept seeing was my Chaos Powder kicking in. The ONLY time I was ever healed was on the run with the psychic, and he accidentally did because he thought I was dying, but again if you not when he used bubble of life or whatever I used my chaos powder (which actually heals/healed mor than he did.) So I win. :)

Also, the Hp/S you see isn't the cleric buff, it is my life powder, I win. Epic soloing :D.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] - E.D.N.T.H.O.O.E.I.S.B: "Extreme Dex Nuke The Hell Out Of Everybody/Everything In Sight Build"

The path I chose is this, terrorizing anyone my daggers touch, sacrificing a pitiful bit of defense for amazingly high hits and crits, watching as everyone I come across hits the floor before they can react to my devastating hits, seeing them vanish in despair knowing they just got nuked. b:cool Yeah if this is wrong I don't want to be right. This is my build and the way I chose, 10x's are hating, but they don't know me. - Rated PG
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited February 2011
    Ahhh. Ok, I stand corrected b:surrender
    ~Spazz~
  • nirvanapedro
    nirvanapedro Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    PLease help me inthat quest lets make a squad and kill that tusker please if alredy killed please help anyways