Options
2»

Comments

• Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    None of these options...

I am sage, do not have sage res and am not planning on getting it.

And if I'd get it for free then I'd sell it for cash b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SQUISHKASS - Sanctuary
    SQUISHKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    My banned cleric had demon ih & rez. Don't have on my new one yet.
  • Sylredrae - Sanctuary
    Sylredrae - Sanctuary Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I actually did try to get sage res but it didn't drop in my fb99. b:surrender

I'll learn sage res if the price drops to 1-2mil or if I can get it for free, but so far, I don't mind going without it because I can still find squads even with lvl 10 res. As long as I can keep people alive, that's what matters.
    Syredrae ~ lvl 100 Cleric (main character)

Auryl ~ lvl 100 Venomancer

Mainas ~ lvl 80 Barbarian

Suirune ~ lvl 2X Psychic
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    None of these options...

I am sage, do not have sage res and am not planning on getting it.

And if I'd get it for free then I'd sell it for cash b:chuckle
    profit ftw i forgot to add that i guess
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    We must read different polls, I see almost 70% of clerics either has lvl 11 res, or will get it once they are high enough.

I honestly thought much fewer would have it (I voted that Im not getting it myself), but then again those using the forums are (or were) probably a bit more "into" the game than those who are don't use it.
    they could be like me and some others :D PLAN to have it but sold it cause the profit was too good to pass up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Ereaser - Dreamweaver
    Ereaser - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Its still a long road for me to get there, at wich lvl do I need to choose between Demon and Sage?
  • Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Its still a long road for me to get there, at wich lvl do I need to choose between Demon and Sage?

lvl 89 , through the Cultivation quest
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
  • Mekkhala - Lost City
    Mekkhala - Lost City Posts: 303 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I got lvl11 sage rezz mostly to rezz friends. Both sage and demon have their advantages in certain situations. Sage rezz has saved ME exp as well. There have been times when I was able to rezz a squadmate and stay safely out of aggro range when that wouldn't have been possible with demon/lvl10 rezz (*cough* like when sins run ahead of party and forget to check their mana...). There are other times when I wish I had the speed of demon rezz...
  • Teeki - Dreamweaver
    Teeki - Dreamweaver Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    lv11 sage rez, got it from the token thingies along with IH; was very forunate.
    Remember, some people are alive only because it is illegal to shoot them.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=5635101001&dateline=1240242729[/SIGPIC]
    Perfect World International, customer dissatisfaction is guarenteed.
  • Vestrial - Sanctuary
    Vestrial - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    profit ftw i forgot to add that i guess

yes, that is exactly the option i would vote for b:chuckle

i'd rather use it to fund demon ih, celestial guardian seal or some nice gear...
  • NinnaXXX - Sanctuary
    NinnaXXX - Sanctuary Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    i kno lvl11 res isnt much use for ourselfs but at times its handy, just the annoying thing plp selling it so high even thought were getting it to reseruct them b:sweat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The greatest danger for most of us
    is not that our aim is too high
    and we miss it
    but that it's too low and
    we reach it.
    -Michelangelo
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    It all depends on what path I choose.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • chillero1
    chillero1 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Well theres always been discussions on how or if lv11 ress is important and ****. Lets see the raw numbers?

NOTE: assume the lv11 is average 20M

I have Sage lvl 11 rez But i also have -36 channeling.. was 1st lvl 11 skill i got.. its been well worth it... as a Cleric i always carry rez skrolls, just in case, well worth 50k.. only problem is.. if they know your lvl11 rez some players get silly and can cause fail squad.. dont happen much now tho :) lvl 95 now
  • TrueHarmony - Archosaur
    TrueHarmony - Archosaur Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    There are days when i realllly wish mine was lvl one lol, just for the annoying people in squads. But yeah unless i see it for like 5 mill or so...im not getting it why in the name of god should i sped 15+mill to save you 10% exp when i already save you 90%. At the moment i spare you 90% of your exp loss, take it or walk from town

As a sage i will never have lightning fast rez so ill just use my lvl 10 rez with magic shell for the -20% chan
    Yeah my sig doesn't match my name...i would say im being all clever and trying to confuse people...but im really just too lazy to make a new one
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    Ashivas - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Don't got it. Never will get it. Unless... There comes a day when I can res myself with my demon res. Then I'd buy it in a heartbeat!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ashura Tyrant you foul mouthed little boy! I must keel yew nao =3
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options