One Message I actually miss Seeing on world chat

Ow - Dreamweaver
Ow - Dreamweaver Posts: 98 Arc User
edited March 2011 in Tideswell (East)
Way back in the day before any of this rep stuff and basically free exp, there used to be millions of "doing your fb's... 19-79... 59+ wined. Your tabs, your drops" messages.

Nobody does that anymore. And it's not that bad for me at level 78, but when I get bored of Ow every once in a while I level a new character and It's a little harder to find squads than it used to be.

Maybe I'll start doing it..

The only thing is, with BH's, as long as a squad wants to take out a fber, that's a squad.

But where's the fun in that right?
Post edited by Ow - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Teppeii - Dreamweaver
    Teppeii - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,206 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Way back in the day before any of this rep stuff and basically free exp, there used to be millions of "doing your fb's... 19-79... 59+ wined. Your tabs, your drops" messages.

Nobody does that anymore. And it's not that bad for me at level 78, but when I get bored of Ow every once in a while I level a new character and It's a little harder to find squads than it used to be.

Maybe I'll start doing it..

The only thing is, with BH's, as long as a squad wants to take out a fber, that's a squad.

But where's the fun in that right?

Establish friendships. Problem solved.b:bye
    On indefinite hiatus :3
  • Tearle - Dreamweaver
    Tearle - Dreamweaver Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Establish friendships. Problem solved.b:bye

Make people like Tep noob run them :D There are still a few people open to running fbs/bhs. I usually have to rely on friends because factions scare me.
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Establish friendships.

The same goes for you, imbecile. <3 b:cute
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Teppeii - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2011
    The same goes for you, imbecile. <3 b:cute

Ohai Decus! I hate every fiber of your being <33
  • S_I_V - Dreamweaver
    S_I_V - Dreamweaver Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    There also need to comeback for Friend Quest Q__Q
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Ohai Decus! I hate every fiber of your being <33

The feeling is mutual, you pathetic lowlife. :3
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Alias - Dreamweaver
    Alias - Dreamweaver Posts: 478 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I for one miss when FBs were actualy things that people wanted to do =/
    But bhs have drained my instance patience to the point where i hate pretty much all of PWs instances now >.<
    Which is one of the reasons why i hate FCs >:l
    But PW should give better incentive for people to do FBs like...every tab gives a token thingy which you can trade in for shiney effect things >:
    And revamp their instances ._.
    Or have special outworld mobs for bh bosses or something instead of the FBs.
    Till then im doing my best to avoid em.
  • Sereneai - Dreamweaver
    Sereneai - Dreamweaver Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    But PW should give better incentive for people to do FBs like...every tab gives a token thingy which you can trade in for shiney effect things >:
    And revamp their instances ._.

They do give rep b:surrender but i agree with you, i run FBs just to do them, i like dungeons, but the reward is negligable.

it also annoys the hell out of me that there is no tideborn FB19 b:cry Tusker does NOT count, i want a real dung with a tab b:angry

...underwater FB? b:cute
    Things said during a Twizted faction PK session:
    Slayer_of_Souls: you guys are such suck ups. none of you have attacked twid.
    Twiddzly(fac leader): no, sere killed me already.
    Slayer_of_Souls: he's out there waiting for us, isn't he. i'm gonna die.
    Sereneai: b:sin why don't you come find out.
    Kinglkaruga: you go first dule.
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    Kitkate - Dreamweaver Posts: 869 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Make people like Tep noob run them :D There are still a few people open to running fbs/bhs. I usually have to rely on friends because factions scare me.

Tearle I will always do your fb's babe. <3
  • ColdAsLife - Dreamweaver
    ColdAsLife - Dreamweaver Posts: 432 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I blame Alias and all his licking.
    ColdAsLife, 90, Proud Sage Archer
    ArchRaziel, 5x, Cleric
    XBushidoX, xbushidox.guildportal.com
    Rectitude, Courage, Benelovence, Respect, Honesty, Honor, Loyalty.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    there is still a chatroom called "FBurDrops" hosted almost all the time by a few players

its mostly become some meeting point to chat for a few people who are in different factions and who used to do fbs :P

most of them are not really interested in fbs anymore but might help you if they have some free time :P

i cant count how many times i answered that there is no fb19 for tideborn >_>

feel free to join, or host FBurDrops Chatroom when ur bored

Edit:
    FBurDrops is Mr. Chillum's faction-replacement, since he always hangs out there
    i like potato
  • Tearle - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2011
    Tearle I will always do your fb's babe. <3

Yay <3 but i swear if someone asks me to pull fc again during a lag-tastic blizzard ima cry. b:sad
  • Samaela - Dreamweaver
    Samaela - Dreamweaver Posts: 426 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Yay <3 but i swear if someone asks me to pull fc again during a lag-tastic blizzard ima cry. b:sad

Hi Tearle~ We did someones fb together... I think. Bad memory sorry about that. b:chuckle

Yeah, the FBurdrops chatroom is highly active, but as HexOmega said, people generally spend their time talking about random stuff in there. It's way fun. Anyway, most of the time people in there will help you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Samaela[demon cleric]||Nanimee[mystic]||aquaelle[psychic]
  • SerenityMare - Dreamweaver
    SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited February 2011

I'M COMING TO YOUR FB99, YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!

Reserve a place for me. b:cute

Considering I should be 99 or 100 by the time you reach it. xDD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tearle - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2011
    Hi Tearle~ We did someones fb together... I think. Bad memory sorry about that. b:chuckle

We did ;o you were that spiffy fantastic cleric that did a spiffy fantastic job.

@ Miss Sere- I won't be doing my fb99 for a while probably. I'm still using the first set of hypers someone gave to me months ago, set on 5x >_> I don't care to do fc when people want me to pull. Something bad always happens. Like explosions, or algebra.

But! When I do do it, you and Kate and Ayrra can definitly come ;D <3 mah veno lovers.

I was gonna say something else but mozilla killed my reply so i'm going to leave it at this.

ps- take me to Canada so I can ride a moose plox.
  • Teppeii - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2011
    But! When I do do it, you and Kate and Ayrra and Teppeii, mai sexy lover of whom I love oh so dearly can definitely come ;D

Corrections in the red ;3
  • Mazsi_two - Dreamweaver
    Mazsi_two - Dreamweaver Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    hai my name is mazsi. ex FB queen. farmed 15 k rep (or more) from pure fb.

srry kinda dun have time anymore QQ

and i got 5 FQ crystal pm me if u want nostalgic @ elder-dancing lady b:dirty
  • Chillum - Dreamweaver
    Chillum - Dreamweaver Posts: 887 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Edit:
    FBurDrops is Mr. Chillum's faction-replacement, since he always hangs out there

That's only because faction names are limited to 9 characters otherwise Dreamweaver would have to face the might of Chillamity.... b:cool

...plus I have no pals....
    hai my name is mazsi. ex FB queen. farmed 15 k rep (or more) from pure fb.

srry kinda dun have time anymore QQ

and i got 5 FQ crystal pm me if u want nostalgic @ elder-dancing lady b:dirty

mazsi, up to 27,488 but I fear i'm probably going to use reputation badges to push me up to rank 8. I never thought getting to rank 8 via FBs, One Man Armies, Crusader Orders etc was really feasible but reaching rank 6 is with a buttload of effort.

Unfortunately, not that many FBs now come through the chatroom which is a shame which is another reason why i'm sorely tempted to reputise myself with these badges rather than old school it..... b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mazsi_two - Dreamweaver
    Mazsi_two - Dreamweaver Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    That's only because faction names are limited to 9 characters otherwise Dreamweaver would have to face the might of Chillamity.... b:cool

mazsi, up to 27,488 but I fear i'm probably going to use reputation badges to push me up to rank 8. I never thought getting to rank 8 via FBs, One Man Armies, Crusader Orders etc was really feasible but reaching rank 6 is with a buttload of effort.

Unfortunately, not that many FBs now come through the chatroom which is a shame which is another reason why i'm sorely tempted to reputise myself with these badges rather than old school it..... b:sad

i got my rank 6 before rep sale, never token or bought any. 35 k rep from quests fbs and famred . i worked 1 year long on my "fake" rank 6 weap ☆☆Beamhoof Slicer, no1 care. is just proud of me

after i got r8 in 5 mins. i still use my fake r6, maybe coz i feel it more to mine.

b:surrender

i enjoyed FBs. whos rememebr i spammed daily 30-40 teles for sure LOL. never wanted r7 either. my goal was always r6 xD
  • Chillum - Dreamweaver
    Chillum - Dreamweaver Posts: 887 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    i enjoyed FBs. whos rememebr i spammed daily 30-40 teles for sure LOL. never wanted r7 either. my goal was always r6 xD

I remember that! b:laugh

Even helped on a couple too. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Inya - Dreamweaver
    Inya - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Chilly b:mischievous
    Since there are practically no FB's anymore, you should come and farm me some stuff. b:cute

But really true, FBurDrops looks like a desert from time to time. ._.'
  • ColdAsLife - Dreamweaver
    ColdAsLife - Dreamweaver Posts: 432 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    But really true, FBurDrops looks like a desert from time to time. ._.'

That's because you're in the room b:avoid

Inya b:cute
    ColdAsLife, 90, Proud Sage Archer
    ArchRaziel, 5x, Cleric
    XBushidoX, xbushidox.guildportal.com
    Rectitude, Courage, Benelovence, Respect, Honesty, Honor, Loyalty.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zsw - Dreamweaver
    Zsw - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    edited February 2011

You has me b:cute

Yeah, I miss the room too D:
    People need to come back b:sad

Who still remembers the old timers? D:
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin
    TehZsw - 100 Demon Archer

All Luck No Skillz PvPer: youtube.com/user/zsw007
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Oh back in the days of FBurDROP chatroom... I remember a Cala Veno was finding us FBs non-stop for like 2 hrs.
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    before BH was introduced i was in the instances daily already
    it was my major exp source o.o
    i used to camp in front of FB19s
    we even organized group fb-camping and spend most time of the playing day flying from FB19 untamed to FB19 elf or from etherblade to the cave xD

thats how lvl40-60 was fun! :P

when BH came i was in the lvl for BH69 (BJ69) pole nob D:
    then the roomS died, the shouts stopped, the interest moved only towards reputation

now with rank8/9 fbs give you nothing
    they are not even fun anymore mostly (5.0 tank is too much for fb69)
    the only fun part is trying to 1shot the bosses
    or fb89 and tanking 79 aoe style

DONT WINE FB 19-89 WITH ME IN YOUR SQUAD, IT DRAINS ALL THE FUN QQ

i have a sudden urge to do brimstone unwined, any hard lvling to-be-sages here? :P
    i like potato
    edited February 2011
    @ Miss Sere- I won't be doing my fb99 for a while probably. I'm still using the first set of hypers someone gave to me months ago, set on 5x >_> I don't care to do fc when people want me to pull. Something bad always happens. Like explosions, or algebra.

But! When I do do it, you and Kate and Ayrra can definitly come ;D <3 mah veno lovers.

I was gonna say something else but mozilla killed my reply so i'm going to leave it at this.

ps- take me to Canada so I can ride a moose plox.

b:kiss

I won't be hitting 100 anytime soon, I know. xD Maybe 99, but not so soon either. I forgot which is FB99, Abaddon or SoT but if it's SoT, I'm gonna cry....QQ

Corrections in the red ;3

Tep thinks he is a Veno? b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tearle - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2011
    b:kiss

I won't be hitting 100 anytime soon, I know. xD Maybe 99, but not so soon either. I forgot which is FB99, Abaddon or SoT but if it's SoT, I'm gonna cry....QQ

Tep thinks he is a Veno? b:avoid

I think I have culti quest in SoT. How bad is it? >.>

I guess tep does think he's a veno b:chuckle We can tape a tail to him.
    edited February 2011
    I think I have culti quest in SoT. How bad is it? >.>

I guess tep does think he's a veno b:chuckle We can tape a tail to him.

Lol. The hardest thing I found in doing that culti was that most people I've asked don't want to do these bosses. So when I see a BH going, I had to ask first if they'll do these bosses because last time, I didn't ask and joined and only got one boss out of the three because it was a BH boss apparently while the other two weren't. The time when I actually got the last two done, I had two 5 aps people in my squad and....it's still the longest BH ever. O_o I mean like bosses die fast, yeah but **** me, it's a lot of running around and killing mobs...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Oh back in the days of FBurDROP chatroom... I remember a Cala Veno was finding us FBs non-stop for like 2 hrs.
    i remember on my ex-main Missa_Mae, draal, me, shii, hex and chilly would go search for the dang fbs lol this was a year ago i think QQ, meh on phone atm editing wrong, wasnt it draal that was always searching for fbs?
  • Draal - Dreamweaver
    Draal - Dreamweaver Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I used to WC sometime, but I think it was more Meow who was lucky to get us FBs