dun think i like this XD
  • SoulTedSu - Lost City
    SoulTedSu - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    don't KOS if you scare of shatter system b:laugh
  • Trayous - Sanctuary
    Trayous - Sanctuary Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    PWI is a buisness like all buisnesses they need to make a profit to survive.

People who cant afford to spend real cash should expect and be prepared to spend countless hours grinding for coin. We dont contribute financialy for the upkeep of the game (patches new content etc) so why shouldnt we be expected to put coin back into the pockets of those that do ? .

I dont PVP but i would be more unimpressed if cat shop items were none tradeable so im my eyes the system thats used allow for choices.

If a company can find a way to make more profit they will, this does not make it a scam. You still have choices .

Rememebr some one paid real cash for that Flyer your using that you only had to spend hours grinding to get . If they hadnt you would be walking everywhere.

Most of all remember its a game and games are meant to be enjoyable. If you dont enjoy it then the easiest choice is not to play.

In my eyes its still one of the best FTP MMOS on the market and better than some PTP ones ive tried .

Unfortunately but so is the nature of FTP those with real cash to spend will always have an advantage over those who dont but then why shouldnt they ?.
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Why is this still stickied?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • Abinash - Harshlands
    Abinash - Harshlands Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Omg u r lvl 72 dude.

Safety lock goes off once the time alloted by u or the default time which 1 mins is over.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Katiekins - Sanctuary
    Katiekins - Sanctuary Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Question b:surrender how the hell do i get it off >.< it doesnt wanna come off b:cryb:cryb:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:pleased
  • Shigure_san - Lost City
    Shigure_san - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Srry. Comment removed, outdated. *blush*
    True wisdom is not what you tell, but what you treasure and keep deep inside your heart. Fully understanding is living the wisdom.
    Knowledge is much more valuable than any kind of material thing.
    Freedom, equality, justice, honesty and openness are the highest goods in this world, but they are almost gone. Stand together against the New World Order. Even if it costs you your health, home, money or your life.
    We are the poison to this planet, and we are the cure. A pure world is our legacy and free people our offspring. We are legend.b:victory[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BlancaTigris - Harshlands
    BlancaTigris - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    b:shockedI have a serious question... is SECRET PASSAGE a non pk zone?b:shocked
  • CyanideX - Lost City
    CyanideX - Lost City Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    lol i recon thats still a bit dodgy man, i have all the lock on besides pink names. Cause what if im trying to grind or do quests and some dude starts attacking me? are we just meant to sit there and take it? **** that i fight back man.

I recon it should be changed to allow you to have pink names unchecked simply for protection. Thats just my opinion though lol.
  • Sheeeba - Dreamweaver
    Sheeeba - Dreamweaver Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Just reading thru this thread and wanted to drop in a quick note to say how impressed i am with the patience of the GMs (especially spoons lol).

Some of us have a good idea of the work you do and appreciate you taking the time to answer our 72348907582349057234805728340573480572834057480572834057 questions. b:thanks

GREAT JOB GM'S!!!

P.S. Wasn't sure where to post this, so feel free to move it if u like. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

::venos kick tail::

Sheeeba: 8x Venomancer, Hate2Love
    ClericNico: 7x Cleric(Mainly Support), Hate2Love Executor
    _Poe_: 6x Barbarian, Einherjar

"You don't know me, son, so let me explain this to you once. If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed."
  • Atramoria - Dreamweaver
    Atramoria - Dreamweaver Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Okay, I'm epic failing.

How do you attack when you're in PvP mode? It lets me defend, and I have the red crossed swords on, with all the safety defenses off.

I'm so confused.

Is it just normal attack? Because if it is, it's not working.

If not, what do you need to click before?
  • SupaRoyalty - Lost City
    SupaRoyalty - Lost City Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I still don't get the safety lock.. but yet I know what it does. haha. It told me to like re-log in 3 days.
  • SupaRoyalty - Lost City
    SupaRoyalty - Lost City Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Tried safety lock for first time today.. Got killed twice with it on. and wep shatterd.

White and Pink name players = 1%

Lies!!
  • lymphocyte
    lymphocyte Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    i'm getting really sick of this shatter system. today i got new wings then decided to go play at west arch and i saw a few white named noobs and shot em down then got tripple attacked and my new wings shattered b:cry i hope they can be repaired then im gonna bind them and all my other valuables. didnt think it was necsarry to bind wings bcuz what are the odds that they are gonna shatter the day that you get them! argh!!!
  • Lynore - Sanctuary
    Lynore - Sanctuary Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Seems perfectly fine to me, fair for those murderers at west gate archosaur, just like the guy above, fight your own level!
  • tozzy899
    tozzy899 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I personaly think Safety Lock is bad because 1. people use it and dont have 2 spend their coins/zen 2 buy GS 2. GMs lose money on not buying GS 4 pk 3. if u dont have money to pk then get out of it or dont go looking for, safety lock is the 2nd worst thing of PK after taking away Ranking lists....
  • TOPSHOTTA - Dreamweaver
    TOPSHOTTA - Dreamweaver Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Which is a better PvPer, Sages or Demons (Archer class)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sparc - Harshlands
    Sparc - Harshlands Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    tozzy899 wrote: »
    I personaly think Safety Lock is bad because 1. people use it and dont have 2 spend their coins/zen 2 buy GS 2. GMs lose money on not buying GS 4 pk 3. if u dont have money to pk then get out of it or dont go looking for, safety lock is the 2nd worst thing of PK after taking away Ranking lists....

I pretty much agree with this... I have not read this entire thread; I just know what I know about the subject... I could see at least a slight loss in GS sales... even binding charms since SL avoids drop... Really... what incentive do I have to kill anyone (red named) anymore if chances are pretty high they're using this FREE feature (Safety Lock), therefore aren't going to drop ANYTHING... Ouuuu so THEIR gear gets damaged oO are you kidding me. That didn't benefit me at all :\ I don't get my jollies off of causing grief!

So... ya say they initially implemented SL due to "****" issues !?! I am sorry but I cannot understand how ANY user can "get ****", unless of course they've shared their login info.......which really wouldn't make it a "****" now would it, but of course a person couldn't admit to that because I am pretty sure account sharing is against the rules AKA Terms of Service....... Then again, if people were getting "****" out of the blue... What does that say about the currently employed security ??? I think instead of implementing features like this, they need to implement better security and or monitoring, or see through (our) the users LIES ;)

just my .02
  • Misszoonkauj - Lost City
    Misszoonkauj - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Psh. Statistics are lies.
    ALL LIES.
    Four shatters yesterday, three shatters today.
    It blows. But nonetheless, PVP ftw. b:chuckle
  • Skatingkid - Harshlands
    Skatingkid - Harshlands Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    If your going to pvp you need the money to do it. I have seen plenty of people who pk and dont have the money to repair there gear nor have the money to get new equipment and they become fails with no armor and a weapon brought from a merchant. You need money for the mirages and many other gems to repair and the money to repair your armor at merchants and so on. <>_<> so dont complain about be shattered.
  • BlindBet - Harshlands
    BlindBet - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    its not the money to do anything on this subject. although all things can be baught. kingdom was lost for lack of a brain. shattered gear is a matter of :
    a. buying some gear of that similar lv if were talkin anything less than a 3* which requires mirages inwhich a 3* can be decomposed into. although you can only decompose a lv of armor your able to craft. hope you have been keeping this up. this gives you the chi stones you need. and if for chance your nice enough to have made a friend along the way, they may craft and decompose for you. or
    b. buy some chi. plenty of ppl sell it. try the auction. magic stones

Long live heartless. </3
  • XFallenWishx - Harshlands
    XFallenWishx - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    What does the word "shatter" mean? Does that mean your chance to drop an item or does it mean the item will be destroyed when killed?

**EDIT:**
    Never mind, I know the answer now.

New question:
    People who are above level 30 have white names. If they are killed and don't have safety lock on or anything, can they still drop items? If so, what is the percent chance to drop?
  • HeRaTiK - Sanctuary
    HeRaTiK - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    lol
    ed492d0e5c60982e7ac066783001e383.gif
  • AssaZZiNz - Lost City
    AssaZZiNz - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    so.. i'm going to use my daggers in this example... they are +5 at the moment. Let's say they shatter because i'm a dark red name, does this mean they lose their refine? or do i just have to buy mirages to fix the shatter and they will still be +5?
  • headmeaw
    headmeaw Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
  • Wordtotheppl - Lost City
    Wordtotheppl - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    i do not know if this is patched but i lost a bound peice of armour it's durabilty was 0 broken and then shaterd and it fell off my char i dont know if this has been patched but would like to know has this hapend to any one else
  • mk16
    mk16 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Wow they really carebear'd the game up since the time they banned me. what a shame :(
    Banned for no reason on -two- accounts, thanks PWE
  • aswqes
    aswqes Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    "Playing with Safety Lock on and "faction/white name/all" unchecked will not let you drop your items, but the original safety lock features still apply, meaning your NPC interactions will be limited."

Wow, pkers really have no reading comprehension do they?

LoL Zoe im a pker and i understand b:chuckle