Egg's.

doomerad
doomerad Posts: 0 Arc User
edited February 2011 in Barbarian
Ok I have 3 questions. Here we go... b:surrender
1: Are there any egg's for barbarians? I wanna knwo where to get some egg's that I can hatch.
They all say venomancer..
2: What's derexity? It pops up saying you need requisite derexity of like 10 or whatever.
3: At what level to barbarians get a mount or to be able to turn into a tiger, or fox thet you always see running around.

Please post I need help!
Post edited by doomerad on

Comments

• Flatpaw - Lost City
    Flatpaw - Lost City Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    1. there are class pets everyone can use.

2. you have 4 stats vitility, dexterity, strength, and magic.

3. you get your free mount at lvl 20
  • Cretent - Archosaur
    Cretent - Archosaur Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    kk but how do you up derexity?
  • Twelve/am - Heavens Tear
    Twelve/am - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    1. there are class pets everyone can use.

2. you have 4 stats vitility, dexterity, strength, and magic.

3. you get your free mount at lvl 30

In depth:
    1. You have to buy these all class pets from catshops or auction house. You might see people in world chat selling them also.
    2. Every time you level you are given 5 stat points. Click on your character screen (The second button on the lower right corner of the screen) and you will see in the middle of the box Vitality, Magic, Strength and Dexterity. Hit the up arrows on the right of the stat you want to up and it will put one point in that spot. You can put as many as 5 points (every level) into any stat. Then hit the Okay button on the right of the stats, or reset if you messed up. You cannot reset stats already "okay"ed unless you buy a reset note.
    3. You get white tiger form at level 9, and at level 30 you receive a flying mount quest from the Elder of Archosaur, but you need to farm 5 certain DQ (Dragon Quest) items in order to get it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Siggie by Susylu, ofc. :)

I'mma girl barb... because we are gonna need barbs when the new expansion comes out. b:cute
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    No, we don't lay eggs.

At least, I don't think so.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    No, we don't lay eggs.

At least, I don't think so.

Panda barbs lay eggs, turn into tigers, and flying on winged lions. They're odd like that.

1. Only veno's can actually use their pets. Every other class can get "All Class" pets. They're more expensive because they're made from the veno only pets, and they're just for decoration. They don't do anything except follow you around and look cute.

2. Barbs use axe class weapons, primarily. Axes require .5 dexterity per level to use. Every level you get 5 stats to distribute between strength, dexterity, magic, or vitality. Dexterity increases your accuracy, evasion, and every 20 points gives you 1% more crit.

3. If you hit " R " in game, and then "Skill Tree" you can see what skills you'll be getting. The skill "True Form" turns you into a tiger with increased hp, physical def, and running speed. This isn't a mount, but it almost runs as fast as one. Mounts can be purchased from the boutique or traded from other players. There are probably about 30 different types, but I think the earliest you can use them is level 20.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory