PRICE CHECK! (Heavens Tear)

Moshu_ - Heavens Tear
Moshu_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
edited February 2011 in Etherblade (West)
Can someone tell me the price of these items: (in coin)
Bad Panda
Hellfire Drake
Galewind Spur
Spur of Alacrity
Dark Charger (spurred to 10.0/11.0)
Thanks.
Post edited by Moshu_ - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• kriviox
    kriviox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Hard to do a PC on here seeing as things change all the time. Price wise everything goes off bargining and how much the player wants for it / will settle for through desperation to get rid of it. Gold price has a lot to do with it too. If they're buying gloves from cash shop that cost 2g. You say 1.8m while gold is at 800k you're being silly. It's cheaper for that person to buy 2 gold then pay your price. Take that to mind too.

What I've seen
    Panda: 9-12m
    Hellfire: 7-8m
    Sorry, haven't seen the others anywhere else.

**NOTE: those prices are only what I HAVE SEEN either through World Chat or Cat shops, they very well might not be the ACTUAL price range in which they normally sell. Every person values their possessions differently.**

When trying to sell. Let them offer, then go off that.
    When trying to buy, make them offer as well.
    Because I know for me some people have offered me high prices for something I would have sold much lower. But since they offer it, I take it. Don't shoot yourself in the foot, but note that if you make the offer, and it's not what the other person wants: some people are rude and won't even reply to you.
  • Moshu_ - Heavens Tear
    Moshu_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    i need the price check, especially on the spurs.
  • LShattered - Heavens Tear
    LShattered - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,365 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Just check the gold price on HT, then check how much gold the items are. Profit?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ☆Heavy Armor Venomancer since level 1☆
    Previously known as _Surreal_b:avoid

Sig by me.

[=>theempire.ucoz.com<=]
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited February 2011
    Moved to the Heavens Tear server subforum.
  • kriviox
    kriviox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    People rarely buy the spurs / rarely sell if they do buy. It's like buying a reset. So take it this way: see how much they are for gold price. Ask WC if anyone is selling. If nobody is, buy the gold for it. It's not a common item, so plan on the latter. It may be cheaper / (90% of the time IS cheaper) to buy the mount you want ALREADY spurred. Like the panther mount. I found one guy selling the regular for 4m and the spurred for 5m. You wont ever find spurs for 1m. Try to buy the mount you want pre-spurred.
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    oh, a thread that hasn't been invaded by lshattered yet
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • NuDe - Heavens Tear
    NuDe - Heavens Tear Posts: 532 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Most amazing fact, is that normally, topics are moved from HT to others deep forum section.
    First time i see the opposite
  • Fuzzballs - Heavens Tear
    Fuzzballs - Heavens Tear Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    it's probably pointless to move this post to another subforum given the lack of activity there