Cube PK rooms

zeyar
zeyar Posts: 0 Arc User
edited February 2011 in Dungeons & Tactics
is it true that u get refund & tele back to room if u get PKed in cube PK rooms (14,34) ??

PW1.jpg
Post edited by zeyar on

Comments

• LeiMai - Raging Tide
    LeiMai - Raging Tide Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Umm, I'm not a regular cube goer, but why would they make PK rooms where you have to kill someone to pass (or pay the cards) if you aren't allowed to PK people in there?

I've heard something about there being rooms you can PK in that you're not supposed to, and I would think that wouldn't be allowed.

And I'm fairly sure they don't like it when you camp the entrance to room 1 and PK people as soon as they teleport in. Fairly sure the other players frown upon that too...its kinda cheap.

But PK rooms are part of the Cube, if you get one there is a chance someone will kill you. I think they're just pissed they couldn't kill you first or something.

You should block out the names on your screenshots for the forum, you can't name people in a negative light even if they are threatening you like that.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I think there is a bug in that room if you use doalls and are killed before you get the dice? I forget the specifics but they may potentially reimburse you tickets for that.

Also please edit out the name else it violates forum rules on 'naming and shaming'.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    rriight, a GM porting a player back to room 14? when did she pm'ed u, after a day? if it was within 1h... riiight....

the "normal" cube "bug" is this:
    u complete the quest (trade do-alls, kill monsters, w/e) and while u are taking the dice u fail and go back to room 1.

u are stucked with the dice and cant use it but u can trade it at the cauldrons around for the cube.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Nah theres a real bug where you get killed too early and get sent back to room 1 without even a thrown die or puzzle cube.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • StrangeGirl - Raging Tide
    StrangeGirl - Raging Tide Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Dammit >.< I killed someone too early today then D:
    No npc showed up
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    lol.
    well , next time kill slower.

yesterday I was cubing on my wiz, got in one of the 5 mob rooms, there were two close, 3 spark BT -killed all the mobs in area.
    then I get a PM - " F U idiot, why did you do that"
    I'm like....huh?
    I saw that guy later, a Sin.
    Roflmao, I AOE-d the mobs, he died .

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    lol.
    well , next time kill slower.

yesterday I was cubing on my wiz, got in one of the 5 mob rooms, there were two close, 3 spark BT -killed all the mobs in area.
    then I get a PM - " F U idiot, why did you do that"
    I'm like....huh?
    I saw that guy later, a Sin.
    Roflmao, I AOE-d the mobs, he died .

loooooooooooooolb:chuckle
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    thats the same veno who wanted us to run his fb79 unwined and give him every dq, 1star and so on :P
    i like potato
  • Clandore - Lost City
    Clandore - Lost City Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    =.= It's because if the cube bugs, and you don't receive a puzzle cube when you die (hence you can't start over), that they'll put you back / reimburse or whatever
  • Sagien - Lost City
    Sagien - Lost City Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    It's possible to be reimbursed for it. However, since it's PK enabled and doesn't say PK enabled UNTIL you pass. Just straight up PK until you get out, I am leaning toward "no".. and what GM support ticket responds that fast o.o cause I've never gotten a reply within the time of it being done. Maybe a day later.

I got killed once in the room ... right after I gave him the do alls before I could click the dice. You get sent back to entrance and have to start over again. I've never heard anything about refund for it or anything. It sucks, but it's PK enabled and it's fair game if you didn't survive/click the dice in time. But ya, they have random PK enabled rooms, if you get PKd it sucks.

And ya, don't PK in entrance, you can be banned for that there.
    And, you need to change the name /blur it out due to violating the "naming and shaming" forums policy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]