Rate a Character thread. Hot or Not.

Comments

• Tearle - Dreamweaver
    Tearle - Dreamweaver Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    From what I can tell she looks cute, I like the dress. Can't really give much of an opinion though without a closer pic. She looks nice from what I can see. :]
  • Foxy_RO - Raging Tide
    Foxy_RO - Raging Tide Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    20110205213134.png
    my face... xD b:laugh
  • Foxy_RO - Raging Tide
    edited February 2011
    hehe ty :)b:cute you are cute
  • Tearle - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2011
    I love that shade of the dress on her with her pale skin color. She has an innocent look about her face. The eyeshadow and her, ah, curves make her look more grownup :p she's a cute char none the less. I like the green you used for her eyes a quite a bit.
  • Foxy_RO - Raging Tide
    edited February 2011
    well is something good or no? :D
  • Tearle - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2011
    I think she's a very good character =P I'd personally tone down the bust but that's my opinion and I know a lot of people like larger busted chars. I really do like the eye color quite a bit on her.
  • Foxy_RO - Raging Tide
    edited February 2011
    20110108151346.png Foxy was first with red hair, then yellow ,then black and now yellow again :))b:laugh

Look how was foxy with black hair xDb:chuckle
  • Foxy_RO - Raging Tide
    edited February 2011
    Yay ty! b:victory im glad to see thatb:cute ty b:pleased
  • XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear
    XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,569 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    fassf.png

Still bored and messing around. I was going for a mature look. Still working on her for now but not doing anything serious. I find venos are hard to edit for some reason.
    Thanks for the siggy Dorset
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

-Currently residing in the real world-
  • Tearle - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2011
    I like the colors you picked kimiko C: her mouth seems a bit high or pinched but other than that she seems darling. I also really like how you went with the kirin style veno, not many people use that one.
  • Veirdail - Heavens Tear
    Veirdail - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    2rd97h0.jpg
    this is the new design I have for my Female BM
    if possible, do you mind giving a rating, feedback and reason why you gave rating? or at least, if you dont like her, can you tell me why? xD so that way i can see what's wrong with her and what needs to be changed
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    Dorset - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,690 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    @Foxy like the look and nice fash 4.5/5 on the first char...i actually thing the big bust suits this particular char. yoru second char...3.5/5 cause i feel she is rather similar to a few i have seen and not beautiful just...pretty u knw
    @Kimi. i dont liek this char so much. i think its cause of the makeup its too harsh by far 2/5 (sorry i hate giving peopel bad marks :()
    @Veridail i like her a lot her eyes are a tiny bit too wide and far apart but overall nice look 4.5/5

OK guys my turn. i would appreciate feedback for ALL three xd i know i know three? but i havnt submitted any on this thread for a while so here we go

I know two of them have white hair...no not all my chars have white hair at all most DONT just the ones i chose to put up today all had pale hair

Baby Veno i thought i would try my hand at creating a cute char to play around with. dont think its a style i could have on all my chars but for an alt i think shes pretty cute

whitehairedveno.jpg

Baby BM stuck to my regular style pretty much it was a lot of fun making her over

Been.jpg

Psychic xd Her Hair is actually like a creamy blond colour not white but the screenshot doesnt show it too good

blondy.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <sig by me

yup guys imma back!

I LOVE making sigs. go to Fanatics section "Dorset's Thread of Interesting Things". u request ill create!
    b:shyI LOVE MY HUBBY my best friend HeartandSoulb:heart
  • Phyrilla - Heavens Tear
    Phyrilla - Heavens Tear Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    szu1l0.jpg
    gave phy a make over :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    thank you Susy for the lovely siggy b:thanks b:dirty
  • Estiah - Dreamweaver
    Estiah - Dreamweaver Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    A random new wizzie i made. b:laugh
    comments/suggestions?

20110128192827.th.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Siggy By Belle~
  • Tearle - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2011
    Come on now people, at least have the courtesy to comment on the pics above you. If you ask for a rating you should GIVE one too.

Veirdail- her eyes seem a bit too wide but otherwise I think she looks nice. I like the violet eyes with black hair.

Dorset (veno)- her eyes are really cute, but they seem maybe too close? or angled a little too much? Not sure :/ (what happened to your oriental veno o= I always thought she was pretty)
    (bm)- haven't seen that hair used before, props on that. Only thing I see on her is the eyebrows not matching her hair (think your veno had that too so I'm guessing its on purpose) that's just a personal thing on my part, but she's good none the less C:
    (Psy)- I think I know what preset you came from and the lips, they always have something odd going on with them. I do like the colors you chose though and you seem to make her work very well.

Phyrilla- I like the natural tones you went with her. She has a kind of mysterious look to her in that screenshot and it's nice o: Also liking the textures in the hair, even if the ponytail is a bit overused it looks well on her.

Estiah- she looks very gentle and I like the color of hair, Not sure if you did it on purpose but her eyebrows are a different color. It's not bad, just something I noticed right away.
    edited February 2011
    Come on now people, at least have the courtesy to comment on the pics above you. If you ask for a rating you should GIVE one too.
    Phyrilla- I like the natural tones you went with her. She has a kind of mysterious look to her in that screenshot and it's nice o: Also liking the textures in the hair, even if the ponytail is a bit overused it looks well on her.
    i know the hair style been over used it was orginally for my sin since i was gonna re-roll to being one but i like range more and my wizzy soo yaa ha :p and im thinkin about getting laurel back ( forgot how its spell) b:surrender and i was surprised how well she came out i spend like hours fixing and tweaking lol and this is my first toon with blonde hair and im pretty proud of the results but my problem is that the picture looks weird and fuzzy when you click on the character so blahh lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Veirdail - Heavens Tear
    Veirdail - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    absolutely true, Tearle...I salute you
    and thank you for the advice and feedback.

this is my new Wizard design...sorry that i keep asking you to rate my characters! I truly appreciate it.
    nfpbi8.jpg
    edited February 2011
    5/5 veirdail but i think i would open the eye's just a little bit but other than that i love it :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Samaela - Dreamweaver
    Samaela - Dreamweaver Posts: 426 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    ...Why is poor Tear the only one who gives several people comments? b:sad
    Anyway;
    Veirdail:
    I'm completely in love with both your characters lips. I'll give your wizz 4.5/5, simply because I'm not a fan of that hair colour. Other than that she's fine. I really like the faceform of hers as well. 3.5/5 for your BM, her eyes freak me out o_O;; The pupils seems to big and well, yeah. I adore the colours though, they look wonderful together.

Dorset: 3/5 to your veno, her eyes are so...big o: Other than that I <3 it. 5/5 to both your psy and your BM, you make them look so cute and unique. I don't think I've seen similar styles to yours, which is great.

xxKimikoxx: 4/5. Her lips are too wide for my taste and I think the pupils are to wide. I really like her colours and the eyeshape however.

Phryllia: I can't see all that much of her face, but from what I can see, she looks amazing. 5/5 Love the eyemake up and yeah. She simply looks good.

Now, figured I might upload some screenies of my beloved cleric b:cute.
    samaela1.jpg
    samaela2.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Samaela[demon cleric]||Nanimee[mystic]||aquaelle[psychic]
  • ColdAsLife - Dreamweaver
    ColdAsLife - Dreamweaver Posts: 432 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Sam ish cuteh b:cute
    5/5 ;o
    ColdAsLife, 90, Proud Sage Archer
    ArchRaziel, 5x, Cleric
    XBushidoX, xbushidox.guildportal.com
    Rectitude, Courage, Benelovence, Respect, Honesty, Honor, Loyalty.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kiehl - Raging Tide
    Kiehl - Raging Tide Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Estiah - Dreamweaver: She has a calm beauty that is amazing. Try rotate her eyes and make the eyebrows more like the hair. 4/5

Veirdail - Heavens Tear: Cute! Try make her chin a little more thin and put her eyes a bit more together. 4/5

Samaela - Dreamweaver
    Perfect World User:
    I am not a fan of that kind of eyebrow and i think it didn't work here. Brown hair with pink lips turn in a natural beauty and I liked that idea. She is beautiful. 4.5/5
    M A D N E S S IS A P L A C E M A D N E S S IS A P L A C E M A D N E S S
    [SIGPIC]http://i812.photobucket.com/albums/zz47/teaserx3/iconsGifs/anigif4-1.gif[/SIGPIC]
    I wonder what their faces will look like... As they lose all hope.
    I can't wait. Call for me when that happens,
    I'll come to watch, with some of the best black tea and dried plums.
  • Ahszia - Heavens Tear
    Ahszia - Heavens Tear Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited February 2011

Estiah: I like her overall look, though I would suggest making her eyebrows lighter to match her hair a bit more. She is pretty in a different way :) 4/5

Veirdail: She is very pretty. Like someone suggested before me, maybe open her eyes a little bit. But really nicely done : )4.5/5

Sam: She is definitly pretty, but her chin bothers me. I like her color scheme though and the damsel dress in that color was a nice choice. 4/5

I made this cleric today and I would really appreciate some feedback on her while I have time to change some things! : )

2011-02-0719-07-22.jpg
  • Jellytoast - Sanctuary
    Jellytoast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,295 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Oooh, Samaela, I like your cleric. I agree with Kiehl about the eyeborws, but the rest is really pretty. :)

Ahszia I like yours too, just the mouth seems too small. But the hair color is really nice. ^_^

Here's a character I made for fun.
    2010-12-1419-53-33.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    jellytoast - Demon Cleric
    Wizzypop - Demon Wizard

"We cannot solve our problems with the same
    thinking we used when we created them." -Albert Einstein
    edited February 2011
    Sam;4/5 i likr your character but the chin/jaw is a little pointy

Ahszia;4/5 the body looks a little thick for the face abd the head looks small and the lips are a little squished together and i would make the bottom lip a little less thick but other than that i think its cute to be honest :) reminds me of a doll

Jelly; 3/5 sorry something is bothering me about :/b:surrender maybe the ears?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jellytoast - Sanctuary
    Jellytoast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,295 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Sam;4/5 i likr your character but the chin/jaw is a little pointy

Ahszia;4/5 the body looks a little thick for the face abd the head looks small and the lips are a little squished together and i would make the bottom lip a little less thick but other than that i think its cute to be honest :) reminds me of a doll

Jelly; 3/5 sorry something is bothering me about :/b:surrender maybe the ears?

Weird, I didn't touch the ears at all, lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    jellytoast - Demon Cleric
    Wizzypop - Demon Wizard

"We cannot solve our problems with the same
    thinking we used when we created them." -Albert Einstein
  • Ahszia - Heavens Tear
    Ahszia - Heavens Tear Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited February 2011

@ Jellytoast: 4/5 She is really pretty, but maybe open her eyes just a slight bit more..and something about the cheekbones I don't like. She is different but attractive~ ;D

I made some changes and got her to level 10 so i could equip the stuff i got for her..x3 I took your guys suggestions and changed her lips, her body and the ears a bit too because i was unhappy with the way they were before o.o'' how does she look now? :D

2011-02-0723-57-45.jpg

2011-02-0722-16-29.jpg
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited February 2011

I made some changes and got her to level 10 so i could equip the stuff i got for her..x3 I took your guys suggestions and changed her lips, her body and the ears a bit too because i was unhappy with the way they were before o.o'' how does she look now? :D

I personally like it when clerics look like that, think it's cute and pretty at the same time, that school girl uniform was a nice choice for her too I think. I would play around with the colors a little bit more; they don't seem to tie in together that well yet but it might just be the shade of the lips (then again I have a horrible sense of taste in colors so xD)

3024f8x.png
  • xkyuuketsuki
    xkyuuketsuki Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Susy her char, stunning as always, rockin the french set I want b:sad
    Anyway! I'm back to PWI unfortunetely not on my cleric.. She was made to play together
    with my bf but he said he doesnt like PWI anymore.. (hmpf..) So I'll be playing as a veno
    can't seem to make her my avatar though for some strange reasons, but anyway pic time..

348lkk9.png

Oh n just for the giggles, I discovered today I have a veno on sanctuary
    I had long forgotten about her lol n fair enough she looks quite horrible (to me atleast)
    Picture:

112el2t.png
    Not quite the beauty huh? b:chuckle
  • Alsri - Heavens Tear
    Alsri - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2011

at the veno above me shes really cute!! 5/5 and Susyy :D
    Im back on Heavens Tear for good. Everything on Lost City is gone.
    2socket +6 Aquadash. Everything. Its gone, So im back on Heavens Tear.
    Ill post my pics of my wizzie :3
    2nlzrbl.jpg
    2nl7rck.jpg
    Her **** look really big in that picture^ BUT there not i think its just because shes
    slouched down
    please rate ^.^

New Beginnings. Heavens Tear. So far so Good.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xkyuuketsuki
    xkyuuketsuki Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Oh your wizzy is lovely, except her neck looks really big o.o
    perhaps you shoved the top/middle/jaw too much up? else i would not know
    What happened to your char on Lost city then? you got **** or just deleted everything?
    Anyway I hope you will find your place on Heavens Tear

b:pleased