diamond of dragon vs citine gem

Blood_Noir - Dreamweaver
Blood_Noir - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
edited February 2011 in Cash Shop Huddle
I'm not sure if i'm in the right place for this post but here goes...

I really wanted to know if diamond of dragon stones are worth the cost to get the def. lvl of my toons up, do they really make a noticable difference or are citine gems the way to go?

Now I know perfect citines will cost alot more, and that they are VERY niffy to have, but I'm curious if diamond of dragons will get the job done. If I use dragons instead of going with critines will they be worth the cost or an I better to save for citines?

so if anyone that uses and/or has used diamond of dragon stones can give me to 411 on what makes them so worth while I what greatly appreciate the info b:thanks
Post edited by Blood_Noir - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Metridium - Archosaur
    Metridium - Archosaur Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    If you're talking about 1 or 2 sockets + low refines, citrines win.
    If you're talking about 15+ sockets, diamond of dragons win.
    If you're talking about 5-10+ sockets, and you have high refines, dragons win again.

Although I'm not sure if you're asking in regards to your sin or not, but IMO stacking pure diamond of tiger + having high refines is best. As LA you're going to have low defenses.
  • Blood_Noir - Dreamweaver
    Blood_Noir - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    yeah i want to get my defense up a little so i can take a hit a and have better chance of living through it. i'm planning to start using stones in my lvl 90 TT gear for my archer and later on for my sin. thank you so much for the replay this will help me out alot!
    b:thanksb:pleasedb:thanks