QQme: Killing Your Quest Bosses...

Options

Comments

• Ambition - Raging Tide
    Ambition - Raging Tide Posts: 1,152 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    w1lg3r wrote: »
    Unlike QQme, we TimeLords help anybody who requires anything, any time that we are on.

Furthermore, we don't refer to people who are the future of pwi, or alts, noobs.

What we do majorly dislike are people who waste our mana by killing people on pk mode, while we attempt to heal them.

Several QQme members are guilty of this crime.

Wait for the resurrection process to finish while people are accidentally on pk mode idiots.
    b:angryb:angryb:angry

Sorry I killed you, noob.

Ooops.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • omghailessthan3
    omghailessthan3 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    w1lg3r wrote: »
    Unlike QQme, we TimeLords help anybody who requires anything, any time that we are on.

Furthermore, we don't refer to people who are the future of pwi, or alts, noobs.

What we do majorly dislike are people who waste our mana by killing people on pk mode, while we attempt to heal them.

Several QQme members are guilty of this crime.

Wait for the resurrection process to finish while people are accidentally on pk mode idiots.
    b:angryb:angryb:angry

youz trollin'!@!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    Epros - Raging Tide Posts: 1,720 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Timelords? lol Wow once we think all the arrogant silly faction names are taken we get a surprise like that. Oh well... can someone translate what the guy said plox? Cause all i read was QQ QQme QQ QQ QQ Timelords QQ QQ QQ QQ pwi...

And seriously... someone who stays in the open white named is asking to be pked so who can blame anyone for killing him really? lol

Anyway good way to start posting on forum. QQing about QQme like the pro people do. b:victory

speaking of arrogant silly faction names, whats yours called again?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BeingHope - Raging Tide
    BeingHope - Raging Tide Posts: 1,869 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    b:sleep

Worst place to recruit members, ijs.
    TimeLords fails if they think trashing threads are gonna make them win in TW/PK/etc.

I have personally never even seen a TimeLord member, so eh.
    Fail.

In other words though, I'm excited to volunteer next week for all this!
    I haven't helped kill Jewel and all those other bosses in ages!
    b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • ToyTank - Raging Tide
    ToyTank - Raging Tide Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    b:cry so this Sunday im not allowed to help the noobs
    Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
  • Cupcake - Raging Tide
    Cupcake - Raging Tide Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    noxtuch culler (in bh 69) if possible please

Ah, unfortunately, I don't think we'll be including any bosses inside FBs. I'll look into it, but it's unlikely. I would suggest keeping the quest and either waiting until your fb69, which you'll have to kill Noxtouch in order to open a door, OR tagging along on a bh69 if you can't wait.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:shocked
  • IWinNQ - Raging Tide
    IWinNQ - Raging Tide Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    who needs bosses when u can oracle / fc heuhehuehueheuehue
  • Cupcake - Raging Tide
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Faaaate :D b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• IWinNQ - Raging Tide
    IWinNQ - Raging Tide Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    cupcakeeeee b:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirty
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I need Illusion Lord + mats that he drops. b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Farseer - Raging Tide
    Farseer - Raging Tide Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    First of all Bast why you trying to put down my event? QQ

Secondly to the person from Timelords, it is really great that you're faction does those sort of things and I truly mean this. I have been playing this game for a really long time and by that I mean before BH and before hypers. Leveling up was really tough those days and you had to do every single quest you could. Hell I used to do these things called Justice quests, it was that bad.

So it was during those times that so many groups and factions helped others out by doing quest bosses. But nowadays I know people who have reached level 100 by hardly doing quests (with scarlet fruits, oracles and hypers). The game has increasingly become a solo type thing where (if you have enough money) you can achieve and do anything you want by doing things yourself. So we are just trying to bring back a little of that old teamwork back to the game.

Just think about it before you start bashing............ does QQme gain anything by doing this? The answer is no. We're just doing this cause it seems fun and we know it will help people.

Yes amongst us we do use the term "Help a noob Day" for this event and this is a name I personally came up with it because that is what we're doing in this event. I do not know you're definition of noob, but the one I am referring to is someone who is new to the game and is still learning about it. If you are taking the the term noob as an insult I am afraid that is your problem and something wrong with your perception not mine.

All of us have been noobs and the reason we' re not now is cause someone was kind enough to teach us, be it through guides on forums or through a faction or just through a random meet or a world chat. So once again this event is about helping those if they need, and those who dont need help (for whatever reason) can just skip over this thread imo

Thanks
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    edited February 2011
    Options
    nothing against your event farseer, but you could at LEAST admit QQme is looking for "positive PR"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Farseer - Raging Tide
    Farseer - Raging Tide Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    well to be totally honest we aren't looking for PR. We honestly dont care cause people who hate will always hate and no amount of Boss killing will change that. Even if QQme gave the whole server free Scroll of Tomes (LOL) ppl will hate us for some reason, you know ppl can always find excuses.

The main point of doing this is to have fun and help ppl in the process, cause you and I both know how life after level 100 gets boring. So the QQme leadership is just trying to keep things interesting for its members
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    edited February 2011
    Options
    well to be totally honest we aren't looking for PR. We honestly dont care cause people who hate will always hate and no amount of Boss killing will change that. Even if QQme gave the whole server free Scroll of Tomes (LOL) ppl will hate us for some reason, you know ppl can always find excuses.

The main point of doing this is to have fun and help ppl in the process, cause you and I both know how life after level 100 gets boring. So the QQme leadership is just trying to keep things interesting for its members

add general taoya in 3rd map to the list.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lol_U_Mad - Raging Tide
    Lol_U_Mad - Raging Tide Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Ohaider Jordan b:dirty
    Lol_U_Mad : I m 14 years old.
    _jaffa_: you have to be over 15 to play this
    Lol_U_Mad: APRIL FOOLED>>>>BAMMM
    _jaffa_: lol u ****** im gonna sue you for *****
    b:victory
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    This reminds of the good old days when infamy did this. Bringing back some of that would make things a bit more interesting. After all....old PWI > new PWI b:victory
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Bellefleurs - Raging Tide
    Bellefleurs - Raging Tide Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    OMG am i actually agreeing with Pimpy....

Im just playin Pimpy babeh..

seriously though, im excited about this!!!

:D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired nonfactor archer.
  • RainZ - Raging Tide
    RainZ - Raging Tide Posts: 231 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    1) Why isnt Cupcake voted for president yet?

2) Harpy Wraith is a World Boss b:avoid

3) qqmert.mmoguildsites.com -> we have cupcakes and snakes b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty
  • Nubispotze - Heavens Tear
    Nubispotze - Heavens Tear Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    1) Why isnt Cupcake voted for president yet?

2) Harpy Wraith is a World Boss b:avoid

3) qqmert.mmoguildsites.com -> we have cupcakes and snakes b:bye

harpy wraith boss quest is glitched. and does not count. b:cute
    Exegesis-103-Psychic--blackballs, blueballs, pinkballs, hairless balls. You got a lotta balls to be applying to Enrage...AND ask for a private denial reason? gg man. gg.
  • Cupcake - Raging Tide
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Ahem RaaaainZ: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=888772 b:mischievous

Hey Kiran! Ben says hi, too. b:cute

While Taoya and the 2 that follow are a good suggestion to add (I've done them countless times in the past for fac mates @_@), our general aim here was to help the lower levels with their bosses, hence Farseer's explanation of the 'noob' title.

Anyways, ~3 days til the first day of the event. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Sure we can do first map, third map, bosses.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I need 10th wave boss plz
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • BeingHope - Raging Tide
    BeingHope - Raging Tide Posts: 1,869 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Sure we can do first map, third map, bosses.

Thank gawd I got OHT map 3 now......
    b:chuckle.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • Lana - Raging Tide
    Lana - Raging Tide Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Although your effort surely is appreciated, I'm not really fond of the idea of a bunch of lvl 100's helping with questbosses, that can easily be done in a squad of lower lvls needing that boss. It will only help the lazy people that like to get everything handed to them, instead of working for something together.
    Killing these questbosses in a squad (without highlvls) also helps those so-called "newbies" to learn about their class and teamwork (which the new Oracle-FC-Generation of players is severely lacking).

But meh, whatever makes you and the rest of the server happy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mrkbbjj
    mrkbbjj Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Maybe add in Linus the Woeful as well?
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    edited February 2011
    Options
    i need harpywraith
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MrSyko - Raging Tide
    MrSyko - Raging Tide Posts: 515 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I need full Warsong for some quest I picked up.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I need full Warsong for some quest I picked up.
    Join Vicious then.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bellefleurs - Raging Tide
    Bellefleurs - Raging Tide Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Rawrgh be trollin <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired nonfactor archer.
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Rawrgh be trollin <3

how? vicious is the first faction to post proof of completing a full warsong on RT
    therefor its safe to assume that vicious is the first (hell ill go ahead and say only) faction to complete a warsong
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]