Daggers For Me :D

XFireversalX - Raging Tide
XFireversalX - Raging Tide Posts: 98 Arc User
edited February 2011 in Assassin
Hey guys back again, Well this time around i have questions about My next dagger So im currently a lvl 63 Assassin (Pure Dex) Using sharded Rank 4 gear and also Flawless sharded TT60 dagger. My question is what is going to be my next dagger? I rekon ill be lvl 70ish in 1.5weeks or alil more and im wondering if the lvl 69 dagger would be better for me or straight to TT70? Also i hear TT80 dagger is the dagger ill be using for abit and i dont think ill be getting to lvl 80 any time soon *Might take few weeks or 1 month+* So ye what is my next dagger and how long will i be using it till and if im going to be using it for a long time should i shard it?

Thanks alot in advance, Sincerly Versal
Post edited by XFireversalX - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Thinkalot - Dreamweaver
    Thinkalot - Dreamweaver Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Personally, i used the Leg.69 one till i got 80, used my TT60 (which i had) to make TT70 bloodlusting tongues and from those the Hook&Thorn.

L69 at +3 will last you till H&T(80). And H&T (refined well) will last you till 99.

Your rank4 chestpiece will also last you till 90. Esp when you want more aps. (It has the same res/def as TT80 btw)
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I used legendary daggers all the way to TT80.

I'm not 80 yet, but right now I'm using the legendary 74 daggers. I really recommend these daggers as blood defect helps SO much in healing. I'm a pure dex build with ~5.2k health points (Lots of shards/refines), which means each time blood defect happens, it heals me ~520 health. This has shown great help in saving me pots and charm :P

I used the leg 69 daggers too. Some may not think that 100 physical damage is worth the tradeoff for 1% crit (28-30 dex), but you do more damage with the 74 daggers.

But at 80, I'm using H&T until 100, since I'm more of an -int person
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • XFireversalX - Raging Tide
    edited February 2011
    Ohh ok thanks guys ;D well i was wondering so what lvl should i keep my TT60 dagger till than? Till lvl 69 legendary or lvl 70 TT? thanks alot
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    edited February 2011
    If you have the money, go ahead and make the TT80 daggers, and store them for later. To make TT80 daggers, you need the TT70 daggers, which needs the TT60 daggers (decompose the TT60 to make the TT70, and repeat for TT80)

So don't sell the TT60 daggers, but if you're using them now, use them until 69 for the leg 69 daggers. Upgrade your TT60 to TT70, and store that. Once you get to 74, use the leg 74 daggers. It's not a must, but I recommend it! Then when you turn 80, upgrade your TT70 to TT80 Hook and Thorn, and those will be your primary daggers for a while.
  • Firefeng - Dreamweaver
    Firefeng - Dreamweaver Posts: 421 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Can also upgrade to sage daggers at 90 if you feel like wasting a lot of money. I did.
  • Allynna_ - Dreamweaver
    Allynna_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 254 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Your rank4 chestpiece will also last you till 90. Esp when you want more aps. (It has the same res/def as TT80 btw)

Actually it has a small (but noticeably less) Defenses than the TT 70, and less refine. The loss on my Archer really isn't huge, but over TT you will be taking noticeably more damage, and have a noticeably lower refine. Now the APS may very well cover it, but TT 70 > Rank 4 for defenses and Refine rate.
  • Firefeng - Dreamweaver
    Firefeng - Dreamweaver Posts: 421 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Actually it has a small (but noticeably less) Defenses than the TT 70, and less refine. The loss on my Archer really isn't huge, but over TT you will be taking noticeably more damage, and have a noticeably lower refine. Now the APS may very well cover it, but TT 70 > Rank 4 for defenses and Refine rate.

I'm pretty sure the HP recovered from Bloodpaint via the increased APS will cover it, even on [?] bosses.
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    edited February 2011
    You'll eventually be upgrading the TT80 to nirvana, if I remember correctly. But I'd leave the TT80 daggers as they are because of the int.

And I agree with Firefeng, the increased APS, though it's not much, should cover the small difference in defenses. It also increases the chance for some weapon skills like blood defect to occur.
  • XFireversalX - Raging Tide
    edited February 2011
    ohh thx alot skai and all u others ;D ye i think im gonna just make another TT60 and then make a TT70 and store it or just make a TT80 and keep it for latter i rly dont wanna waste money so should i keep the leg 69 or the 74? i wanna just use 1 dagger after TT60 until TT80 so please speak ur opinnion thx again Have a great one ;D
  • Allynna_ - Dreamweaver
    Allynna_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 254 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I'm pretty sure the HP recovered from Bloodpaint via the increased APS will cover it, even on [?] bosses.

Most probably the increased APS + BP will cover it. Just there are some times that you just need defenses and BP might not cover it. Would think in some instances, especially with a cleric healing, that more defense/HP > BP recovery.

Mostly wanted to point out the fact that Rank 4 =/= TT 80 in defenses. Heck, the Rank 3 pants are noticeably worse than the Token of 7 Quest reward leggings D=