PWI's Next Top Model 2011

Comments

• Xxdistance - Heavens Tear
    Xxdistance - Heavens Tear Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Ill have to have a chat with teh other girlies but i PERSONALY would preffer it if you put her back for the contest just because we chose the peopel who got through for specific reasons and obv most of it was based purely on the look of the chars. It wouldnt matter particularly to me if you had just dont a minor tweek like length of eyebrow or something but when you have changed the colours and actual shape of her eyes it kinda defeats the point of why we chose you (that prolly made no sense sorry lol) Stay posted for the Girlies to have their say though

It's not a problem at all, I save all my character's looks because I use an alt character to test them out on before using a makeover scroll, so I'm positive I still have that preset saved. I guess after the contest is over, or I don't make it, I can just use another makeover scroll after it to put her back to what she is now. Gotta love DQ rewards b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    " you gave up the fight; you left me behind . "

credit for the picture goes to Susylu, of course. b:cute
  • Yanami - Heavens Tear
    Yanami - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    xD Lol cool, got an ingame mail notice!

Really excited to see what challenges are in store for us.

Grats to everyone who made it!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • B_K - Sanctuary
    B_K - Sanctuary Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    i deff was not expecting the mail! thats so awesome to see how much effort you guys are putting into this! thanks so much :D
  • Cynzia - Heavens Tear
    Cynzia - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    it was cool to get an in game message even if i thought it was my auction item being soldb:surrenderb:sad
  • pwicontest
    pwicontest Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    It's not a problem at all, I save all my character's looks because I use an alt character to test them out on before using a makeover scroll, so I'm positive I still have that preset saved. I guess after the contest is over, or I don't make it, I can just use another makeover scroll after it to put her back to what she is now. Gotta love DQ rewards b:chuckle

Like Dorset said, please change your character back to the way she looked when you entered her for the contest for the duration of the challenges. Sorry to cause the inconvenience, but we hope you understand that it would be complex and unfair for the other contestants if we allow a makeover change for one, but not the rest. Thanks!
  • Xxdistance - Heavens Tear
    Xxdistance - Heavens Tear Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    pwicontest wrote: »
    Like Dorset said, please change your character back to the way she looked when you entered her for the contest for the duration of the challenges. Sorry to cause the inconvenience, but we hope you understand that it would be complex and unfair for the other contestants if we allow a makeover change for one, but not the rest. Thanks!

It is not a problem, I actually just used a makeover scroll to change her back. I look forward to the first event. b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    " you gave up the fight; you left me behind . "

credit for the picture goes to Susylu, of course. b:cute
  • Ahszia - Heavens Tear
    Ahszia - Heavens Tear Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Not a single boy made it! XD
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    Dorset - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,690 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Nope. This wasnt really because we didnt want boys in the contest...rather cause we just thought some chars were more interesting than others

and Thankyou XXdistance
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <sig by me

yup guys imma back!

I LOVE making sigs. go to Fanatics section "Dorset's Thread of Interesting Things". u request ill create!
    b:shyI LOVE MY HUBBY my best friend HeartandSoulb:heart
  • pwicontest
    edited January 2011
    First Challenge has been posted and updated! All contestants please Visit this link!

All participating contestants are featured on the banner of the first challenge thread. Please read the rules carefully, and have fun!
  • pwicontest
    edited February 2011
    2822qfljpg.png

All entries for Challenge 1: Daybreak are in!

Here's a preview of all the submissions we received. Stay tuned for the results on the Challenge Thread

2jcjay8.png
  • Tearle - Dreamweaver
    Tearle - Dreamweaver Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Not fair! that lovely banner just makes me want to see the pictures even more badly >_<
  • Yanami - Heavens Tear
    Yanami - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Not fair! that lovely banner just makes me want to see the pictures even more badly >_<

XD I know right! Such a tease!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    XD I know right! Such a tease!!!

glad you all like it b:victoryb:laugh

You'll get to see the originals soon don't worry! If all goes according to plan we will have the rankings posted with them later today or tomorrow.
  • Krisnda - Lost City
    Krisnda - Lost City Posts: 1,465 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Aww, I didn't make it XD, oh well, good luck to everyone and cant wait to see these daybreak shots o_o, the banner looks so awesome.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A good moderator should:
    - Have the computer skills necessary to handle forum-related tasks (Web skills, basic programming)
    - Be patient to handle all sorts of requests
    - Be level-headed to keep discussions and some petty squabbles in check.b:cool
  • Myralis - Sanctuary
    Myralis - Sanctuary Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Ohhhh that looks interesting O_O
    But Im really scared now lol Think my entry is the only sucky one that didnt go close up ><

And damnit whoever made that preview is just ridiculously skilled b:dirty

And now I wanted to post my bloopers but only took my stick with me lol Screens and bloopers at home b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [ -- Wolves - Alpha | Hurt me, I'll bite back. Hurt my pack, I'll snap your neck. -- ]
  • queenblade
    queenblade Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
  • Tearle - Dreamweaver
    Tearle - Dreamweaver Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    queenblade wrote: »

That's a really pretty pic C: I love how your fishy is in position like that. On a side note, your psy reminds me of Kyna's it's such a lovely design.
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2011
    That's a really pretty pic C: I love how your fishy is in position like that. On a side note, your psy reminds me of Kyna's it's such a lovely design.

That is her xD
  • queenblade
    queenblade Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    b:surrender I've been found out. xD I was kinda hoping very few people would notice
  • Myralis - Sanctuary
    edited February 2011
    Don't worry about the sizes of the preview pictures; just because yours is smaller than the rest doesn't mean that it was worse than anyone elses. I think Estiah's is the smallest on there and I only realized it before I was too lazy to go and change it although she also has an amazing entry. b:surrender

Lol thats not what I meant :p But.. everyone really shot sooo close up to their chars, only I took a screen from like 10 metres away haha
    The landscape is part of my prettiness, yo b:chuckle
    [ -- Wolves - Alpha | Hurt me, I'll bite back. Hurt my pack, I'll snap your neck. -- ]
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2011
    Lol thats not what I meant :p But.. everyone really shot sooo close up to their chars, only I took a screen from like 10 metres away haha
    The landscape is part of my prettiness, yo b:chuckle

I took it out after I realized what you had said xD you quoted me too fast.

You were the one that took it from farthest away, but I don't think that's a bad thing at all. I can't give out more comments til they're officially posted, but doing something different than having a traditional closeup of your character is something that makes you stand out in a good way, isn't it? b:victory
  • Myralis - Sanctuary
    edited February 2011
    b:chuckle I see Susy

And I was about to send a close up too but husband and me agreed that my chars neck isnt that sexy alone lol

sexysunset.jpg
    I just love love love the colours in this, but its not really... well showing off my char lol So I went for the other one that had more atmophere to it :p
  • _Agrona_ - Lost City
    _Agrona_ - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    My true identity has been revealed >_> don't see much use in lying low now xD

Anyways I tried to get as much scenery and character in as I could :/ I was miffed at my first few shots... forgot to take the genie out. I really wanted to use this one but I figured it was a bit boring aside from her leg poking out there. (geeze I wish I had such shapely legs lol)

2011-02-0115-46-19.jpg

On a side note, who woulda thunk the forest of haze was pretty x_x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Caster Fish will drown youuuu!

Eventually...
  • Temara - Lost City
    Temara - Lost City Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Well Agrona lets just say I had some slip ups as well...

I actually trained my screen before sunrise so I get to press the button on the right time. These 2 are just 2 of about 50 shots that were taken during that "training session" and missed. But even so I think they look kinda cool so i show them here:

Watch the 1st one in full size, the u see what I mean with "Slip up" xD
    2cs6gpw.jpg

9tfx8y.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thou shalt come under my command

and thy sword shalt control my fate.

I hereby swear,

I am the disposer of evil in the eternal world.
  • Myralis - Sanctuary
    edited February 2011
    Your eyes are bleeding, Temara O____O'''

That looks very very creepy b:laugh
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    Dorset - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,690 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    YAY! first challenge done im excited
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <sig by me

yup guys imma back!

I LOVE making sigs. go to Fanatics section "Dorset's Thread of Interesting Things". u request ill create!
    b:shyI LOVE MY HUBBY my best friend HeartandSoulb:heart
  • Temara - Lost City
    Temara - Lost City Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Your eyes are bleeding, Temara O____O'''

That looks very very creepy b:laugh

which is y I didnt submit that one xD (Or better I didnt try 2 get that pose on sunrise)

But I think the 2nd one is pretty cool xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thou shalt come under my command

and thy sword shalt control my fate.

I hereby swear,

I am the disposer of evil in the eternal world.
  • pwicontest
    edited February 2011
    Results are in! You can view it in the Challenge 1: Daybreak thread!

Stay tuned for Challenge 2 next week~!
  • Estiah - Dreamweaver
    Estiah - Dreamweaver Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    the challenge was really fun i cant wait for #2 b:laugh
    is it gonna be unveiled on Monday?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Siggy By Belle~