Who is your best bm HT?

2»

Comments

• Cotto - Heavens Tear
    Cotto - Heavens Tear Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Well I haven't played in well over a year, but I think to say the best BM of alltime or one of them has to judge pre anni packs, if they makes sense?

Cause, with them, you now have Rank armor, claws, tomes, so much other equip that makes a new player "good at killing" you without much efforts.

We should judge during the "era" that was before that, where combos with genies, and axes BM's ruled.

And I saw Torm and I'll admit Torm was a great BM back in the day, and a great war leader too. First BM to complete rebirth yes? That was a big feat back in the day IMO.

There were alot more, mainly ones from RoC, Enrage, Tao, Rad, even Caesar. I would like to name names but it'll sound biased, but from those guilds i just named, all had the best BMs on the server at the time.

Enrage had a deadly BM squad in it's prime back in they day which made them successful. Tao developed one over time when they became the powerhouse [which was probably the main reason they won hard wars IMO aside from the war directions]..

those were the days.. :o. nowadays you'll probably 5aps fist WRs, they aint have that during the middle of PW and don't front 5aps is pretty easy with a stun lock.
  • Shifong - Heavens Tear
    Shifong - Heavens Tear Posts: 409 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    ZeroLegend is from my experiences the best BM :P
    Also Denrae deserves to be mentioned for being a great bm in TW without wtfhax gear.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retsuko - Shifong
    Karmapwi.com
  • Gol D. Roger - Heavens Tear
    Gol D. Roger - Heavens Tear Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Hong Torm CrimsonX Chhuck ShadowxBlade xWinterfresh Bob_Dylan Steopie Kasmog.. Those are some of the BM I respect and think highly of their skills before anni packs.
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited February 2011

i have to show a bit of bias and agree with this, especially if we are mentioning BMs pre anni packs/ hax gear/i 5aps stuff to death. He was a running buddy way back in the day, and always did impress me with his skill (and the ego of course <3)

Torm. all i can say is i loved tw with him. it was amazing. he really knew what he was doing.

like i said before, there are many great BMs that i have knows...and i will show my bias if i start mentioning others.
    *insert awesome siggy here*
  • Andromaka - Heavens Tear
    Andromaka - Heavens Tear Posts: 925 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    beside the BMs already mentioned here (pre anniv packs ofc) i would like to name IronBlade, he was a great BM and a great guy , too bad he quitted when annivs came out :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    Epros - Raging Tide Posts: 1,720 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    you all took this too seriously
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Andromaka - Heavens Tear
    Andromaka - Heavens Tear Posts: 925 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    No, we just took the time to remember the good old days and some dear friends that quitted long time ago.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LShattered - Heavens Tear
    LShattered - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,365 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    No, we just took the time to remember the good old days and some dear friends that quitted long time ago.

I remember IronBlade! did my FB 59(archer) with you guys :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ☆Heavy Armor Venomancer since level 1☆
    Previously known as _Surreal_b:avoid

Sig by me.

[=>theempire.ucoz.com<=]
  • NuDe - Heavens Tear
    NuDe - Heavens Tear Posts: 532 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    People are serious about ZeroLegend?
  • Saeidon - Heavens Tear
    Saeidon - Heavens Tear Posts: 322 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Also Denrae deserves to be mentioned for being a great bm in TW without wtfhax gear.

Denrae is awesome. ZeroLegend might scrape in to the top 100 BM's signed on at any one time... on HT... on a quiet day... if he's lucky.
    I love drinking tea
  • NuDe - Heavens Tear
    NuDe - Heavens Tear Posts: 532 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    lol, agreed
    edited February 2011

this is exactly it! there are so many good players out there (most of them long gone) i love seeing the names that people are mentioning and the memories coming back of the great times ive had with them in TWs, FBs, etc.

great is in the eye of the people watching them. some are great b/c their gear and skill allowed them to mow over the people/mobs, some were great b/c they knew their place in a squad and didnt try to take another's job but rather use their skills to enhance other people's skills. some were just great because you had worked with them so long that the cordination of play was flawless.

either way, no bashing on other people's choices please? this topic isnt here to be flame bait.... like andro said, we are enjoying remembering friends and people that made us go "wow"
    edited February 2011
    People are serious about ZeroLegend?

Not sure if his gear has gotten better...but yes...he was very good for his gear.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by me.

[=>theempire.ucoz.com<=]
  • Gol D. Roger - Heavens Tear
    Gol D. Roger - Heavens Tear Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Its a hard knock life for BMs to TW now .. Lots of nuke power around the block.. I remember the times back when it was fun to TW with my BM.. All I can do now is sigh sit back and reminisce those good old days.
    edited February 2011
    Its a hard knock life for BMs to TW now .. Lots of nuke power around the block.. I remember the times back when it was fun to TW with my BM.. All I can do now is sigh sit back and reminisce those good old days.

i remember when i could actually kill people on my BM, now everyone has rank 8 and my gear just doesn't cut it anymore.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by me.

[=>theempire.ucoz.com<=]
  • Shifong - Heavens Tear
    Shifong - Heavens Tear Posts: 409 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    i remember when i could actually kill people on my BM, now everyone has rank 8 and my gear just doesn't cut it anymore.

Funny :D
    I miss the days where i could tank a squad full of bm's and get away alive against guilds like tao. Or tank 3 archers at the same time while killing one in fox form and get away alive. I wonder what happens if i try to tank 3 enrage archers now....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retsuko - Shifong
    Karmapwi.com
    edited February 2011

*note: i dont play a BM. to be honest, its one of 2 classes i hate attempting to lvl*

well, i believe i've been informed that BMs are in tw for more than just killing people. you know, maybe thats what is wrong with the server and why they cant quite seem to beat the "big bad blue" y'all are sooooo concerned with killing people that you cant coordinate an actual attack. your kill count isnt what tw is for (originally anyway).
  • Steopie - Heavens Tear
    Steopie - Heavens Tear Posts: 576 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    *note: i dont play a BM. to be honest, its one of 2 classes i hate attempting to lvl*

well, i believe i've been informed that BMs are in tw for more than just killing people. you know, maybe thats what is wrong with the server and why they cant quite seem to beat the "big bad blue" y'all are sooooo concerned with killing people that you cant coordinate an actual attack. your kill count isnt what tw is for (originally anyway).

I only turn up to TW in the hope that somebody has subbed anne so I can relive the rage. b:angryb:dirtyb:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Lol this is turning into a serious discussion.
  • Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear
    Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    yea its funny what happens when you dont have Trolls in the thread, go back to RT as you were instructed and stop posting here.
    well, i believe i've been informed that BMs are in tw for more than just killing people.

Since when >.> i always had probs in TW on my veno from a particular BM dropping out fo the sky then Stunning > HF > Aoe and wiping everyone xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lukusazaron
    lukusazaron Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Meeeeeeee b:laugh
    edited February 2011
    I only turn up to TW in the hope that somebody has subbed anne so I can relive the rage. b:angryb:dirtyb:cute

rofl apparently rumors of my rage have been well passed around in enrage... my squad now doesnt sub me <3
    edited February 2011

I could kill waaaaay better geared people pre rank 8 pwnage sale. With calamities and 7x Legendary armor +2 with 4 immac citrines in each piece :/
    But...since I'm lazy and hate farming, those days are goneb:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by me.

[=>theempire.ucoz.com<=]
  • Taleon - Heavens Tear
    Taleon - Heavens Tear Posts: 392 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I could kill waaaaay better geared people pre rank 8 pwnage sale. With calamities and 7x Legendary armor +2 with 4 immac citrines in each piece :/
    But...since I'm lazy and hate farming, those days are goneb:sad

could try to come and kill me ?????
    would make me all warm and fuzzy feeling
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited February 2011
    could try to come and kill me ?????
    would make me all warm and fuzzy feeling

Warm and fuzzy = the scarf he makes from your foxform...

Yup, a warm and fuzzy feeling!b:chuckle
    edited February 2011
    KrittyCat wrote: »

i like scarves :)

*goes completely bias* loooooves watching Tal kill peoples :)
    edited February 2011
    KrittyCat wrote: »

Why so mean?b:sad
    i like scarves :)

*goes completely bias* loooooves watching Tal kill peoples :)

b:sadEven if it's me?b:sweat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by me.

[=>theempire.ucoz.com<=]
    edited February 2011
    b:sadEven if it's me?b:sweat

its tal..... oh yeah b:dirty