Paramedic come home!

Options
Demalith - Dreamweaver
Demalith - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
edited February 2011 in Tideswell (East)
You are one of my closest friends and an amazing cleric...you are sorely missed in PWI and needed so please come back!!!b:cry
from a Dema...
Post edited by Demalith - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Paramedic - Dreamweaver
    Paramedic - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,801 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    you are sucha sweetheart dema b:kiss

gratz again (you know for what =)

and ima think about loging sometimes..

but (probably) it would work out better, if you just kidnap me while i sleep and tie to that warsoul mob in middle of arch :3
    BUILD EFFICIENCY CALCULATOR: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1129681

AGGRO MECHANICS: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=481682

GAME IS DEAD wiki-article: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=938282
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    but (probably) it would work out better, if you just kidnap me while i sleep and tie to that warsoul mob in middle of arch :3

And you would be practically naked given how you sold or gave away almost all your gear and other stuff, right?

I'm still waiting for those Lunar claws you promised to get me. >:| (J/k in case you honestly needed to be told that.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2011
    Options
    ummm, but how am i supposed to earn money naked?

hmm..

no... b:sad
    BUILD EFFICIENCY CALCULATOR: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1129681

• ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    ummm, but how am i supposed to earn money naked?

hmm..

no... b:sad

u will sell warsouls :b
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    u will sell yursouls :b

b:avoid
  • lylfo5
    lylfo5 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    You should go back D:
    edited January 2011
    Options
    didnt you quit before me lyl?..

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    but hes crawling all over the forums still :O with his twin Decus
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • LShattered - Heavens Tear
    LShattered - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,365 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options

Is that the guy who loves maths?b:sweat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ☆Heavy Armor Venomancer since level 1☆
    Previously known as _Surreal_b:avoid

Sig by me.

[=>theempire.ucoz.com<=]
  • imreallymadnow
    imreallymadnow Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    most Belial squad need 2 Clerics , Para me Norsan n another DD did him with just Para so gotta say Paramedic = b:victoryb:victoryb:victory ( oh n that was bak 8 months ago i think , i just been bak playing 4 problly 2 weeks ...hehe ) sad 2 learn that u quit Para b:surrender
    edited January 2011
    Options

main reason to stay on forums is you <3 but you never got it =S

and then you wonder why you cant waffle it...

most Belial squad need 2 Clerics , Para me Norsan n another DD did him with just Para so gotta say Paramedic = b:victory ( oh n that was bak 8 months ago i think , i just been bak playing 4 problly 2 weeks ...hehe ) sad 2 learn that u quit Para b:surrender

hi b:chuckle

blah, nothing impressive to write about really.. well, maybe nowadays, but 8 months ago many people knew how to play... even if it was with 4k hp ;)

• Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    So, Para... what eventually broke your back? Originally you were anti-game is dead... not vehemently like many others, but then... somewhere along the line you stopped playing. Just curious. b:bye
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
    edited January 2011
    Options
    i wasnt completely anti-game is dead - i understand where it comes from

but yeah - i was somewhere between

i.e. i was somewhat defending bh concept..
    but now i know, that it could be done better: devs could include rb and world map in exp adjust and not promote power-leveling..
    so, point for haters

or

i was rather optimistic after 3-3 changes. i believed it can fix green mats market and be source of coins for ol' skilled teams. it turned out that bosses are just bat**** crazy and unless you roll them with +10 5aps, then there is no point to go there.
    another point for haters

anyway, important reason was, that it is just easier to not play this game (merchant) or exploit it (with op 5aps pal) than to play it with all friends...

back in ol' days if some archer asked me to help her to get some moniez, we just made TT squad and rolled it few times.
    now, if she ask me to help her in farming lunar claws, it is easier and more money/time wise for us both to tell her to wait and get it for her alone. it would take weeks to farm deicides with ranged archer..

it is just better to not enjoy whole pve content with all friends (how it used to be). i.e. making old-fashioned-way squad for nirvana (what some mad people suggest) is like pissing against the wind.

if you ask ol' players why they still play most will tell you, that they want to be loyal to friends (or faction). almost noone will tell you: "because i can have great experience and enjoy every aspect of game with friends".
    individuals will tell you, that they like the feeling of being 'on top', because they found ways to be successful (im not sure but maybe kitamura is good example here)

i guess, i dont like how pw 'addicton' is based on your feelings towards friends, rather than because game is just that good

• Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    >.< just come back. need good clerics around, not these narb clerics b:sad
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
    edited January 2011
    Options
    i feel flattered :P

• Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options

Yea now we have both quit and yet we're still trolling away b:victory

In all honesty, I hope you stick around the forums Para. You're an awesome guy who lectured me on why sharding garnets was a bad idea way back when all we could be in was TT1-1. Not sure if you remember that, but I still do :3
    Is that the guy who loves maths?

My reputation precedes me :D

b:dirty Math b:cute b:kiss <3
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • MageFizban - Lost City
    MageFizban - Lost City Posts: 1,158 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Wow and I thought Decus was gonna stay 8x forever because all he did was hang around OT in pk mode.
    edited February 2011
    Options
    In all honesty, I hope you stick around the forums Para. You're an awesome guy who lectured me on why sharding garnets was a bad idea way back when all we could be in was TT1-1. Not sure if you remember that, but I still do :3

hmm.. i was sapient and pert on 60s already?

and sry i dont remember that convo. just too many fans, too many fans..

i remember you Fizz made me 60 green sword wth max stats and 2 sockets. it was so awesome..

• Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Wow and I thought Decus was gonna stay 8x forever because all he did was hang around OT, and die a ton and drop things, in pk mode.

Fixed b:pleased
    I did stay 8x for a long time because of that... then I stopped and worked to 100, then I did that all again...

Hi Fizzy b:bye
    hmm.. i was sapient and pert on 60s already?

and sry i dont remember that convo. just too many fans, too many fans..

I know, I was just a drop in the bucket b:sad
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • _BaMbOo - Dreamweaver
    _BaMbOo - Dreamweaver Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Hi Para. b:kiss
    edited February 2011
    Options
    omg it s bamboo! kissing.. (damn italian people...)

hi anyway b:victory

• Demalith - Dreamweaver
    Demalith - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    "you are sucha sweetheart dema"
    not a bit...lol I am greedy to have my friend back on. Granted I have been off a bit myself for a bit (medical ****) but I will be back with a bang hopefully tomorrow, and as long as I play this game you will not have to worry about not having the stuff you need...ever. If you and I cannot get it done together or with a few friends, I can get ppl by fair means or foul to help >:)
    Pleas consider coming home : )
  • Chillum - Dreamweaver
    Chillum - Dreamweaver Posts: 887 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    *Pokes Paramedic* b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MageFizban - Lost City
    MageFizban - Lost City Posts: 1,158 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    i remember you Fizz made me 60 green sword wth max stats and 2 sockets. it was so awesome..

And never ever touched BS again hahah.
    I did stay 8x for a long time because of that... then I stopped and worked to 100, then I did that all again...

Yeahhhh, I left that part out for your sake :d
    edited February 2011
    Options
    @Demalith

lets agree hun, that's sweetest kind of greed then

@Chillum

*pokes Chills eye out*

@MageFizban

i used this 'bs' to make another cappy weapon much later. and rly it was a pro penknife. friend gave me (if i remember right) 2 beautiful shards to imbue it.
    i almost fainted back then

• Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I remember tanking DoD for you para, way back when. b:cute
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
    edited February 2011
    Options
    umm you mean when we failed miserably like 2-3 times?.. b:surrender

or that wasnt with you?

• Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    umm you mean when we failed miserably like 2-3 times?.. b:surrender

or that wasnt with you?

Yeah, that was me. You kept getting one-shot by his aoe. b:cute
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
    edited February 2011
    Options
    took me a while to firgure out how to deal with it b:nosebleed

• Chillum - Dreamweaver
    Chillum - Dreamweaver Posts: 887 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    @Chillum

*pokes Chills eye out*

b:nosebleedb:nosebleedb:nosebleed
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]