PWE lies again

Daizengar - Sanctuary
Daizengar - Sanctuary Posts: 142 Arc User
edited February 2011 in General Discussion
Excited to use a claymore, summon uber-powerful pets, and gain access to brand new dances?

People have already confirmed many times that these claymores do not exist! b:chuckle
Post edited by Daizengar - Sanctuary on

Comments

• TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Excited to use a claymore, summon uber-powerful pets, and gain access to brand new dances?

People have already confirmed many times that these claymores do not exist! b:chuckle

They probably used google translate for this patch... b:surrender
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • CTRLotus - Sanctuary
    CTRLotus - Sanctuary Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    ....planting claymore.
    Cant make up my mind D:
    Maybe.. human guardian?
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Well they should have or still should make a new line of swords. It's not like that much more work compare to what's already in the expansion. The current swords suck... the only one that'll be worth using will be R9...
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Actually, whatever the weapon is called over there will probably be renamed to Claymore over here.

Not that it makes a bit of difference...
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Nehru - Heavens Tear
    Nehru - Heavens Tear Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Clearly they were talking about landmines. As in you'll be spending a couple hours playing minesweeper while you wait for the expansion to install.b:laugh
    "It is said that whomsoever the gods wish to destroy, they first make mad. In fact, whomsoever the gods wish to destroy, they first hand the equivilant of a stick with a fizzing fuse and ACME Dynamite Company written on the side. It's more interesting, and doesn't take so long."
    - Terry Pratchett
  • Echolight - Dreamweaver
    Echolight - Dreamweaver Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Well they should have or still should make a new line of swords. It's not like that much more work compare to what's already in the expansion. The current swords suck... the only one that'll be worth using will be R9...

the earthguards hide that crappy looking sword with their flaming buff... so don't worry :D
  • Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear
    Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Clearly they were talking about landmines. As in you'll be spending a couple hours playing minesweeper while you wait for the expansion to install.b:laugh

I approve of this messageb:thanksb:pleasedb:chuckle
    Main:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Alts:
    Lypiphera 101 Cleric
    Incompetance 100 Blademaster
    MetalPenguin 101 Seeker

b:dirtySolara_Craft/Disarmonia_Xb:dirty
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited February 2011
    the earthguards hide that crappy looking sword with their flaming buff... so don't worry :D

Yeah but lower level swords with zerk would be nice.
  • Kehrendorh - Archosaur
    Kehrendorh - Archosaur Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I admit, having played a all wep BM before, I was REALLY excited about the whole two handed claymore bit.

Now....not so much. Very disappointed actually. And not interested in this new race. b:sad
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited February 2011
    I admit, having played a all wep BM before, I was REALLY excited about the whole two handed claymore bit.

Now....not so much. Very disappointed actually. And not interested in this new race. b:sad

IKR? Current swords suck and the looks are way out of date.
  • Cimon - Harshlands
    Cimon - Harshlands Posts: 279 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    i already got the tt 90 sword with zerk so im gunna switch to seeker see how it goes
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]ty mystic man for the sig
  • Torsay - Sanctuary
    Torsay - Sanctuary Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Might be better to save the new classes for FW rather than putting them in a broken game like PWI is.

People are gonna play PWi at the same rate anyway, even if they stopped doing maintanances so often.

Hmm. Are those signs of a sinking ship?
  • Zanic - Lost City
    Zanic - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    why did u QQ ?? we got a release date be happy =D
  • Fintan - Lost City
    Fintan - Lost City Posts: 1,245 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    People are gonna play PWi at the same rate anyway, even if they stopped doing maintanances so often.

Hmm. Are those signs of a sinking ship?

Since I've come back to the game recently, it doesn't seem that maintenance is done at any different rate than when I left. We'd occasionally go a month between maint. And even then we wouldn't necessarily get a new client patch.

So what's your point here? That you don't like that they're getting ready for an expansion?
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    MuSHRooMS - Lost City (currently inviting new members) b:victory
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
  • Thedarkrealm - Lost City
    Thedarkrealm - Lost City Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    the giant *** sword that the male earthguard uses is called a claymore...
  • seriouslypeople
    seriouslypeople Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Look up what a Claymore is please. It is a sword. Claymore = Sword, the same damn thing. Therefore there was no lying here since the Seeker is essentially a Sword user.
    A short history lesson.

If you don't like it then don't play the class. Who gives a **** what the weapon is called.b:bye
  • Hl/ - Harshlands15
    Hl/ - Harshlands15 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    The reason for the QQ is that Frankie (once AGAIN) lied to the community *AGAIN* saying the release date was in february.....and it's in March.....

WHICH by the way Frankie, is not February, that's march....which is a month later.

Good job! b:bye

....And a claymore is a sword.
    http://kingdomhearts.wikia.com/wiki/Sa%C3%AFx#Weapon

Oh Frankie! Don't panic, it's a PLAYSTATION game...you won't loose any of your mindless badge-sucking leeches, promise.
  • Helbear - Heavens Tear
    Helbear - Heavens Tear Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    We need hacker pots to see the claymores in TW