lvl 35 quick xp?

Options
Sedokk - Harshlands
Sedokk - Harshlands Posts: 17 Arc User
edited February 2011 in General Discussion
Would i level quickly if i went through bh39 on my lvl 35 with 8x xp hyperstones? or would the higher levels cap all of the xp?
Post edited by Sedokk - Harshlands on

Comments

• LShattered - Heavens Tear
    LShattered - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,365 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Would i level quickly if i went through bh39 on my lvl 35 with 8x xp hyperstones? or would the higher levels cap all of the xp?

Yes. If you really need to level fast hyper grind by yourself.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ☆Heavy Armor Venomancer since level 1☆
    Previously known as _Surreal_b:avoid

Sig by me.

[=>theempire.ucoz.com<=]
  • Brigid - Harshlands
    Brigid - Harshlands Posts: 1,332 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Actually, this would do very little. Hyper exp stones boost only kill experience, not quest experience, and BHs are done for the quest experience. You'd be better off hypering your own solo grinding.
  • Bellarie - Raging Tide
    Bellarie - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Actually, this would do very little. Hyper exp stones boost only kill experience, not quest experience, and BHs are done for the quest experience. You'd be better off hypering your own solo grinding.

OP is lvl 35, which means BH's are not even available yet(Nor are the FB39 quests). Not to mention, BH39 doesn't become available until lvl50 anyway.

To anser OP's question, yes, the exp/drop rates are set to how they would be for the highest lvl person in a squad. But more importantly, who in their right mind would drag a lvl35 to a dungeon that isn't even meant to be done until lvl39? FB/BH mobs give ****ty exp for how hard they are anyway, you are better off hyper grinding on mobs around your lvl(Hidden Orchid area is best)
    Your best bet would probably be just to do crazy stone each day, and hyper Terrorclaw in Silver Pool area(lvl 30 boss road-walking boss) and if you can handle it, Dodopod in Shattered Jade Shore/Angler Village area(lvl 40 road-walking boss)
    Or you could just grind normally on mobs your lvl, the drops would net you a nice amount of coins.
  • Jestersig - Heavens Tear
    Jestersig - Heavens Tear Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    You're level 35, just do your quests and crazy stone. If you want to hyper grind that will also work but do not hyper bh's.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Furries - Dreamweaver
    Furries - Dreamweaver Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    crazy stone and the oracel u get from ur lvl 35 suply stash will be ur best bet.

if your really in that much of a rush u can buy more oracel 2 which u can usally find in catshops by angler's village. those would be more cost effective than hypers at your lvl anyways
    Killing level 80's with a lvl 60 is a lot more fun than killing level 90's with a level 100.
  • Liyte - Lost City
    Liyte - Lost City Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Hyper grind until 40 then just do your BH/CS. Job doneb:victory
  • Sedokk - Harshlands
    Sedokk - Harshlands Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    ok, cause i have to do weapon token 2 there so i thought i might hyper it, but i will probs just stick to crazy stone and oracles, untill i get to a higher level anyway lol