Congrats DHW on lv2 <3

Keirya - Raging Tide
Keirya - Raging Tide Posts: 73 Arc User
edited January 2011 in Tideswell (East)
We're growing =D If anyone wants to join get a hold of anyone with a DHW tag in the game b:cute
Post edited by Keirya - Raging Tide on

Comments

• KingJoel - Raging Tide
    KingJoel - Raging Tide Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    **** yea we Doing it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Geezus - Raging Tide
    Geezus - Raging Tide Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    way to go guys
    :)
    we on our way ;)
    pm me if interested in joining. ^_^
    ill hook you up :P
  • Tophole - Raging Tide
    Tophole - Raging Tide Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    b:victory
  • KingJoel - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    xD Eva Longloria would be proud lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Frijolero - Sanctuary
    Frijolero - Sanctuary Posts: 820 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    nice! just what RT needed. Another 'we gonna take down da white beast but we gank on levi instead' faction. this is just great b:bye
    Sliding we go, only fear on our side. To the edge of the wire and we rush with the tide.
    Although I'm still alive, pray to God I survive
    How long on this longest day, 'til we finally make it through.
    - June 6, 1944. The day earth stood still.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Geezus - Raging Tide
    Geezus - Raging Tide Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    nice! just what RT needed. Another 'we gonna take down da white beast but we gank on levi instead' faction. this is just great b:bye

we get the point,
    i know and they know levi gets ganked by at least 2 to 3 factions everyday that tw goes down...
    example,
    vertu. horizon. varden. blah ble bah w/e
    people just trying to get on the map and have fun with tw.
    i don't see the worry. if QQme waas going through the same thing everyday maybe they would actually break up some, but from what i saw levi hasn't been trying to attack QQme but mostly trying to just defend there land cuz you guys don't have time between all the ganking to try. (bases this on the fact we have some ex levi members including me in this faction)
    i personally have always liked the faction as a whole. i am feeling you on what your saying.
    but levi is a strong enough faction to get things back together if they really wanted to...
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    ]
    i don't see the worry. if QQme waas going through the same thing everyday maybe they would actually break up some

No, we wouldn't.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • ZeaKuro - Raging Tide
    ZeaKuro - Raging Tide Posts: 631 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    we get the point,
    i know and they know levi gets ganked by at least 2 to 3 factions everyday that tw goes down...
    example,
    vertu. horizon. varden. blah ble bah w/e
    people just trying to get on the map and have fun with tw.
    i don't see the worry. if QQme waas going through the same thing everyday maybe they would actually break up some, but from what i saw levi hasn't been trying to attack QQme but mostly trying to just defend there land cuz you guys don't have time between all the ganking to try. (bases this on the fact we have some ex levi members including me in this faction)
    i personally have always liked the faction as a whole. i am feeling you on what your saying.
    but levi is a strong enough faction to get things back together if they really wanted to...

Levi needs to make an alliance with ganking factions as well as DHW and Vicious, redirect gank. b:shutup
    as-sas-sin
    /əˈsasin/
    n.
    1. One who murders by surprise attack, especially one who carries out a plot to kill a prominent person.
    synonyms: murderer, killer, gunman, executioner, informalhitman, hired gun.
    Latin assassnus; Greek δολοφόνος
  • Keirya - Raging Tide
    Keirya - Raging Tide Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Levi needs to make an alliance with ganking factions as well as DHW and Vicious, redirect gank. b:shutup

Agreed. But people have been saying this forever...when do people ever listen? b:surrender
  • Molecule - Raging Tide
    Molecule - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2011

LAWL, If we attack Levi im leaving when the bid is placed. that side of the map isn't appealing to the wives Sir b:bye
  • KingJoel - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    Yes it Looks Like Weak Everyone just wants some color lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]