Answer To: Best PvP Class

13»

Comments

• Demon_EA - Harshlands
    Demon_EA - Harshlands Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    u wanna PVP good using BM? there r 2 options: first u need to be skillful n experienced, second, CS n get good gears

tat makes BM very bad PVPers

on the other hand, for archers, u don need good gears, u can kill both physical n magic classes. just kite around n bam bam bam, easy laaaa.

It does not take skill to one shot other people as a psychic, you have no idea what your talking about and lol at it takes skill to pvp as a bm, their stun lock is so ghetto its a shame. I haven't killed a BM at all, except one that I wait till their hp drop really low, yes, I gank, have a problem with that?

Most classes I ever killed was... other archers -.-... I waited for everyone's hp to drop.

There is no hope against a bm even with 5 aps -.-, even 3 aps is tarded. Archers take loads of money to be successful in pvp. Arrows, charms, and + however you get those... BMs can own you even without good gear, how is that fair? They always kill me with a ranged attack... they are melee ffs... I had a fight against a wizard around 5-6 levels lower leveled than me, he killed me with gush with over 600 damage, i done half as much :( and he was not even using his buff to increase def T_T...

Joshcja, you don't know what you are talking about either, I pvp as an archer, not no op fish.
    The one and only... demon_troll... i will be pwn when i go demon again >)
  • ISAIDLEAVEIT - Harshlands
    ISAIDLEAVEIT - Harshlands Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    No insults between players!
    Grim
  • Demon_EA - Harshlands
    Demon_EA - Harshlands Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Edited due of quote of the insult post.
    Grim
    The one and only... demon_troll... i will be pwn when i go demon again >)
  • Teppeii - Dreamweaver
    Teppeii - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,206 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Edited due of quote of the insult post.
    Grim

It's not an insult if it's the truth. D:
    On indefinite hiatus :3
  • Bagoly_ - Sanctuary
    Bagoly_ - Sanctuary Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    [Edit: deleted post, Grim eliminated the cause]
  • grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Calm down guys, please.
  • Undeadlady - Lost City
    Undeadlady - Lost City Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Calm down guys, please.

Well I hate when i have good items and they drop like I had the "Flyers" card and forgot to take it to redeem and it drop and he would give it back to me D: I had to bid 50gold for that thing :( Because I really wanted the Razor Sting flyer :(
    Now my parents are mad at me because I told them i need gold again to get the same thing.
  • HeRaTiK - Sanctuary
    HeRaTiK - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    gifsignature.png
  • ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    ArchSaber - Sanctuary Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Oh thats what HeRaTiK looks like?

But no, sleep me then u use demon spark thinking u the best? Of when your casting i use absolute domain resisting WT, then pop TE afterwards to absorb more magic damage. With 5k magic def.
    AP classes are a real butt pounding...
  • ChromoHax - Dreamweaver
    ChromoHax - Dreamweaver Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    The pvp balance was perfect before the Tideborn expension.

Not really, Wizz were OP. Now its sort of assassin now.
  • HarmOwnie - Dreamweaver
    HarmOwnie - Dreamweaver Posts: 574 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Not really, Wizz were OP. Now its sort of assassin now.
    I dont think that wiz were OP. Archers could kill them easily also Arcane Venos and Clerics. The thing is BMs and Barbs are wiz main targets that's maybe why you have got this impression. Btw BMs and Barbs also can kill wiz without any problems they just have to use the right tactics.

greetz harm0wnie
  • Niteshadows - Harshlands
    Niteshadows - Harshlands Posts: 583 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I dont think that wiz were OP. Archers could kill them easily also Arcane Venos and Clerics. The thing is BMs and Barbs are wiz main targets that's maybe why you have got this impression. Btw BMs and Barbs also can kill wiz without any problems they just have to use the right tactics.

greetz harm0wnie

stun lock ftw. but on a real note wizzies hurt like hell if they can nuke u for 14k crit easy. and about the sin op stealth doesn't affect u if u know how to counter it. XD
    Do you hate me? Good, that makes for an adequate conversation starter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RuneSeeker - Harshlands
    RuneSeeker - Harshlands Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    stun lock ftw. but on a real note wizzies hurt like hell if they can nuke u for 14k crit easy. and about the sin op stealth doesn't affect u if u know how to counter it. XD

As an archer, especially not a lv 99+ archer with endgame gear, this is what happens most of the time:
    Farming.
    See a sin coming towards you.
    You run like hell to nearest sz.
    You just got tele-stun'd and killed in 3-4 shots tops.

Farming.
    Farming.
    BOOM sin comes out of stealth and begins to throw debuffs at you while you stare paralyzed, sleep'd, slowed, stun'd, acc reduced.. and you die.

Time to get revenge on that sin.
    See him.
    He sees you and goes invis.
    You throw your comp out the window and accidentally kill a stray dog. Tell the neighbors it was the sins fault. W/e they don't understand the pain.
    Original Join Date: Nov 2008, from LC. Fun times back then with RageQuit, AxeGanG and GuardianZ.
    -Improvise, Adapt and Overcome-
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38260072001&dateline=1292187452[/SIGPIC]
  • upsides
    upsides Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Once someone posts a video of killing rinc/kit, solo and not in TW , then I might start believing there is no best pvp class. b:surrender
  • _Leif - Lost City
    _Leif - Lost City Posts: 369 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    As an archer, especially not a lv 99+ archer with endgame gear, this is what happens most of the time:
    Farming.
    See a sin coming towards you.
    You run like hell to nearest sz.
    You just got tele-stun'd and killed in 3-4 shots tops.

Farming.
    Farming.
    BOOM sin comes out of stealth and begins to throw debuffs at you while you stare paralyzed, sleep'd, slowed, stun'd, acc reduced.. and you die.

Time to get revenge on that sin.
    See him.
    He sees you and goes invis.
    You throw your comp out the window and accidentally kill a stray dog. Tell the neighbors it was the sins fault. W/e they don't understand the pain.

I lol'd at the last part. If you see a sin coming and you're going to run, cast your 59 skill (stun immune), or better yet, your 79 skill when you get it (elven alacrity).

If you're going to stay and fight, you have to have enough HP and pdef to avoid getting 2 shotted. Run around, jump, and climb over the terrain so that when the sin stuns/immobilizes you, its difficult for them to get an additional hit. Use a stun immune move as soon as you can after getting attacked (this prevents the majority of a sin's control moves from working) . Open with stunning arrow and try to put some distance between yourself and him. Aim low / stunning blast if you can, but be prepared for them to shadow tele/jump towards you. Nuke them. Personally, I'd say stick with physical damage moves to kill them, LA provides decent metal def, and there's a good chance you'll miss with your metal debuff.

Absolute Domain and Expel work wonders on your genie. Of course, you won't stand much of a chance if the sin is significantly higher level than you / much better gear. But let's face it, you wouldn't stand a chance if a 100 archer started attacking you either.

If the sin restealths (many do if you show the slightest sign of resistance), get ready to start running for real, as your stun immunes are likely on cooldown. If you're uber pro, channel take aim as soon as you see them casting the stealth animation (both hands coming up to head). The long channel time means that when the skill finally hits, it will unstealth them (and likely kill them).
  • tarheel8854
    tarheel8854 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    b:laugh there r no best PVP classes on PWI, just good ones n bad ones

good PVP class:

veno, archer, mage, sin

bad pvp class:

BM, barb, cleric, psy

b:bye tats all

can u please tell me how u think that psys are a bad pvp class?
  • RuneSeeker - Harshlands
    RuneSeeker - Harshlands Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I lol'd at the last part. If you see a sin coming and you're going to run, cast your 59 skill (stun immune), or better yet, your 79 skill when you get it (elven alacrity).

If you're going to stay and fight, you have to have enough HP and pdef to avoid getting 2 shotted. Run around, jump, and climb over the terrain so that when the sin stuns/immobilizes you, its difficult for them to get an additional hit. Use a stun immune move as soon as you can after getting attacked (this prevents the majority of a sin's control moves from working) . Open with stunning arrow and try to put some distance between yourself and him. Aim low / stunning blast if you can, but be prepared for them to shadow tele/jump towards you. Nuke them. Personally, I'd say stick with physical damage moves to kill them, LA provides decent metal def, and there's a good chance you'll miss with your metal debuff.

Absolute Domain and Expel work wonders on your genie. Of course, you won't stand much of a chance if the sin is significantly higher level than you / much better gear. But let's face it, you wouldn't stand a chance if a 100 archer started attacking you either.

If the sin restealths (many do if you show the slightest sign of resistance), get ready to start running for real, as your stun immunes are likely on cooldown. If you're uber pro, channel take aim as soon as you see them casting the stealth animation (both hands coming up to head). The long channel time means that when the skill finally hits, it will unstealth them (and likely kill them).

Alright, solid advice, thanks. b:victory
    Original Join Date: Nov 2008, from LC. Fun times back then with RageQuit, AxeGanG and GuardianZ.
    -Improvise, Adapt and Overcome-
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38260072001&dateline=1292187452[/SIGPIC]