How good PWI is =)

Negreiros - Sanctuary
Negreiros - Sanctuary Posts: 113 Arc User
edited January 2011 in General Discussion
In everyone oppinion the game is perfect the way it is, as time passes more new stuff are discovered and everything gets even better and more fun.
BH made we lvl faster so we can go to higher lvl instances sooner
same with hyper stones.
5 aps made cheaper the mats and the Instances can be made faster.

keep the good job b:victory

Edit: Im sure everyone who plays PWI is because they love the game too ! ! !
Edit 2: Glad so many people thinks this game is perfect just the way it is b:pleased

Let the GMs Devs Mods and the others players knows how much you love pwi letting a message below =D
im sure they will like it ^^

btw:Magic Pimp, this is Buxao here...we used to TT sometimes.b:shutupLet them show their love
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] i have seen PW alive...it was awesome xD
Post edited by Negreiros - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Tulipano - Archosaur
    Tulipano - Archosaur Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    In everyone oppinion the game is perfect the way it is, as time passes more new stuff are discovered and everything gets even better and more fun.
    BH made noobs get higher lvl sooner
    same with hyper stones.
    5 aps made other classes useless.

ps:cant wait for new expeciences with the new expansion comming

see ya b:thanks

fix'd
  • CandyCorn - Raging Tide
    CandyCorn - Raging Tide Posts: 1,547 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    same with hyper stones.

fix'd
    You got to highlight your fixes
    BH made noobs get higher lvl sooner
    same with hyper stones.
    5 aps made other classes useless.

keep the good job

see ya
    Fixed
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Move along..move along
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    well OP, you made this thread with the best intentions, but people will try to tell you why you shouldnt like the game.

Why anybody feels the need to post so that they can make others feel that the game is as horrible as they think it is, is beyond me. Not to mention it's pretty pathetic. Actually it's very pathetic.
  • Paramedic - Dreamweaver
    Paramedic - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,801 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    yo OP, im really happy for you . I'm gonna let you finish, but rawrgh is one of best troll of all time

ALL TIME!
    BUILD EFFICIENCY CALCULATOR: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1129681

AGGRO MECHANICS: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=481682

GAME IS DEAD wiki-article: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=938282
    edited January 2011
    yo OP, im really happy for you . I'm gonna let you finish, but rawrgh is one of best troll of all time

ALL TIME!

But he already finished..
    edited January 2011
    =S

shut up, that supposed to be witty comment closing this topic
    BUILD EFFICIENCY CALCULATOR: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1129681

edited January 2011
    =S

shut up, that supposed to be epic comment closing this topic
    But i've been quiet...
    edited January 2011

edited January 2011
  • WhiteVodoo - Raging Tide
    WhiteVodoo - Raging Tide Posts: 329 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    same with hyper stones.

Edit: Im sure everyone who plays PWI is because they love the game too ! ! !

Let the GMs Devs Mods and the others players knows how much you love pwi letting a message below =D
    im sure they will like it ^^

,,l,, hyper stones, and ,,l,, 5.0 aps. what you should be thanking them for is everything else, they've done right. i love this game, because apart from nooby oraclers and hyper users, the game is filled with smart people, and for the most part nice people. i also loved the game cause before 5.0 aps, the game was as close as any game i've ever seen has gotten to perfectly balanced. and really, isn't that true? i mean, come on, every class can be killed by anouther class pretty easily, and every class can kill anouther class easily, isn't that what balance is? and anything else that's unbalanced other than 5.0 aps, if it's there, it's pretty minor in the grand scheme of things right?

so just cap 5.0 aps alil lower?

3.0 aps would be way fairer, i think less people would complain about it anyway.

or make chi gain be based on a player's attack rate, okay? seriously, if ya made it so 5.0 aps got 1 chi per hit, 4.0 got 2 chi per hit, 3.0 got 3 chi per hit, 2.0 got 4 chi per hit, 1.0 got 5 chi per hit, and anything below that got 6 chi per hit, it would make things alot more balanced.

or maybe put a 30 sec-1 minute cooldown on spark eruption?

then people wouldn't be able to perma spark and kill everything in their path without competition from anyone or anything.

just sayin, do one or more of those, and i bet people would stop complaining, and ya could still have yer high aps without people calling you OP asmuch, lets face it, there are sore losers, and no matter what since yer OP now, people will call high aps users OP in the future, even if they're nerfed. but it'll be less people, and you'll have more support telling them ta *** off.

and as fer hypers and oracles, all that's doin is makin people that should be around lvl 40, maybe, way up into the 90s lvl range. ya know, people who don't really have the experience needed ta be able ta play at that lvl smartly, so they just do what they always do, buy a solution, and get 5.0 aps, and skrew over the rest of the population that actually should be at that level.

so maybe decrease that amount of exp hypers and oracles give? then these people that should be around lvl 40 only get ta lvl 65-70, and don't **** other players off asmuch?

i mean no disrespect in any way devs, and as fer people who buy stuff from the cash shop, good job, yer keepin the game running. however, if you don't fix this stuff, some people aren't like me. i'm gonna keep making magic users, and i'm not gonna stop killing these people on my mystic (once the expansion comes out) until they all move ta a different server. but others aren't gonna do that, and eventually, they're gonna leave out of frustration, and the player base will drop, and there'll be to many servers ta produce the population on all of them to do things like have more than one faction that has territories on the map, or have enough higher lvls ta help lower lvls with fbs, or just have diverse social interaction in general. and when that happens, the game will fall to pieces, so please think long term, cause personally, i'd like ta be playing this game all through college, and fer some time after.

but in general devs, nice job, youve only got 1-2 major skrew ups, and they're easily fixable. like i said, the rest of the game is exquisite, just fix those 2 problems plz, okay?b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

light armor rules, and JOKERZz are the best. shaff, you meh dogg. Neko, you smexy redhead you, yer my favorite veno out there. Evo, yer straight up crazy. Lillie, thanks fer giving LA cerics a good name. hask, what can't you tank? Kyo, yer wizard biuld sucks, and yer obsession with aps annoys me, but eveni will admit, yer a frackin pro. Chick, our dad's would be great friends in rl, and we'd have so much fun messin with them. fer all the rest of the clan, *salutes* at yer service doggs.b:cool
  • Tulipano - Archosaur
    Tulipano - Archosaur Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    well OP, you made this thread with the best intentions, but people will try to tell you why you shouldnt like the game.

Why anybody feels the need to post so that they can make others feel that the game is as horrible as they think it is, is beyond me. Not to mention it's pretty pathetic. Actually it's very pathetic.

He has his opinion and I have mine, I don't know why is that pathetic. Pathetic is the way you reply to this. Everyone has their own opinion and I didn't say he was pathetic for that.

Not everyone cares about PvE so much, being able to do high lvl instances or prices of the mats. There are other things more enjoyable endgame that at the moment are messed up badly by what he just pointed out.

-BH & Hypers made many noobs take high level without knowing their classes so well. High level should be something for a few hard workers, and nowadays everyone's 100s...
    -5.0 made prices of mats and instances done faster, but what's the point of having mage classes then, no use on wasting more time on something that will turn out less profitable.

Is not "trying to make others feel the game is horrible", is called reality.
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    You RT ppl should be ashamed of yourselves. Getting trolled so easily b:beatenup

Such a disgrace,you should be banished from the server,ijs.
    It's all about LoL,yo.
    edited January 2011
    He has his opinion and I have mine, I don't know why is that pathetic. Pathetic is the way you reply to this. Everyone has their own opinion and I didn't say he was pathetic for that.

Not everyone cares about PvE so much, being able to do high lvl instances or prices of the mats. There are other things more enjoyable endgame that at the moment are messed up badly by what he just pointed out.

-BH & Hypers made many noobs take high level without knowing their classes so well. High level should be something for a few hard workers, and nowadays everyone's 100s...
    -5.0 made prices of mats and instances done faster, but what's the point of having mage classes then, no use on wasting more time on something that will turn out less profitable.

Is not "trying to make others feel the game is horrible", is called reality.
    +10
    You RT ppl should be ashamed of yourselves. Getting trolled so easily b:beatenup

Such a disgrace,you should be banished from the server,ijs.

I'm sorry b:surrender