Need help with auction house?

vinnyssword
vinnyssword Posts: 0 Arc User
edited January 2011 in Cash Shop Huddle
I want to sell my nien beast in the auction house, or to someone else, for coins in game. I have some questions.

1) How much does it go for in coins?

2) Can someone bid 5 coins and somehow win it?

3) I can't find anyone else selling the nien beast in the auction house....Can you even sell it in the A.H?

Please help I want to sell the mount.
Post edited by vinnyssword on

Comments

• Falcondance - Heavens Tear
    Falcondance - Heavens Tear Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I want to sell my nien beast in the auction house, or to someone else, for coins in game. I have some questions.

1) How much does it go for in coins?

2) Can someone bid 5 coins and somehow win it?

3) I can't find anyone else selling the nien beast in the auction house....Can you even sell it in the A.H?

Please help I want to sell the mount.

Buy a teleacoustic for 10-12k, use it to world chat "PC on Nien Beast" and people will PM you its current price.

The lowest someone can bid is what you set the minimum bid to. I set my minimum bid to the same as my buy-out, and if someone wants my item they can pay what I want them to pay for it.

I believe you can sell them in the A.H.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I always thought I'd be the only one doing crazy things for people who would never care enough to do it back or to act like idiots or be entirely vulnerable, and making someone fall in love with you is easy, and flying 3000 miles on four days notice because you can't just sit there and do nothing and breathe into telephones is not everyone's idea of love, but it is the way I can recognize it because that is what I do."
    Sig pic by Nowitsawn
  • vinnyssword
    vinnyssword Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I sold it thank you very much for your time and help. b:cute