Desperate Housewives now recruiting.

Asher - Raging Tide
Asher - Raging Tide Posts: 584 Arc User
edited January 2011 in Tideswell (East)
Ok so a few old friends already joined the guild but now where going to start the long winded journey of public recruiting 80+ members, there no sign up cause who cares about that stuff seriously? We'll set up a forum when we hit 50+ members strong.

Hopefully we get going strong and can put up a fight against some smaller factions soon for some fun TW been talking to fuzzy he would like some fun b:laugh just like old times.

So if you're interested pm Me, ToyTank, PoesJagnter, Sin, Revive ingame atm, or anyone with DHW tag i will get back to you.

Thanks for all the feedback on the video also, been having a lot of support and pm's ingame.

~Asher
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
FapFapFap:
Asher, cuz every1 can see he's shaved - classy women.
Wifey:
Wow, Devently had to vote Asher, Hes one sexy **** Woman. <3
CupCake:
Haha, easily Asher.. no contest.
Post edited by Asher - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I wonder what the name is ingame, seeing as how DesperateHouseWives is way over the character limit, I suppose DHW or HouseWives or something.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Keirya - Raging Tide
    Keirya - Raging Tide Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Revive, I just would like to say youre a nab <3 If you go afk you should at least turn on an afk message lol. Nobody can contact you about this if you aren't there :p (sorry for using your thread to say that asherb:chuckle)
  • Revive - Raging Tide
    Revive - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    b:surrender I totally fell asleep blame sin <
    b:cute And i been tryna pm yo *** for 2 days >.< log on moar b:laugh
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Where is Nimpo he is not with the cool kids?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ToyTank - Raging Tide
    ToyTank - Raging Tide Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    b:sad nimpo dosent want to get of his OP wizz
    Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
  • Asher - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    b:sad nimpo dosent want to get of his OP wizz

Charisma is joining later, just for her Charisma b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    FapFapFap:
    Wifey:
    CupCake:
  • Notgood - Raging Tide
    Notgood - Raging Tide Posts: 347 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    any one of you online?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    At least my team doing the Harlem Shake.
  • shocktroop
    shocktroop Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    O HAY LEWK IT IS DA BIGGEST FAIL CLERAC making a fail fakshin of his own
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Wow, is this another timed faction... like Carebears? I'd give it like 5 weeks top.

Better talk to Dylena, Vicious's leader and apply to them for a good PVP experience in TW that just make a weird no name faction with not sense and get PKed by any r8 sin at west gate and secret passage.

The times have changed Asher, you are no longer competitive with a cleric that DDs more than he heals and goes unbuffed to TW.(loved that part by the way...you cata barb was taking dmg...u were plumeshoting people unbuffed for 10min...indeed Metal Mage. b:chuckle

RT needs a new faction...Coming back ragequiters... for all the ones who ragequited...bla bla bla game is dead...bla bla i go play tetris...bla bla...and then...

I'm back!!! What's new...take me to FC, need to lvl up to wear my newly bought rank gear.

Excuse my tone and irony! !! !!!b:surrender

If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • Asher - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    Wow, is this another timed faction... like Carebears? I'd give it like 5 weeks top.

Better talk to Dylena, Vicious's leader and apply to them for a good PVP experience in TW that just make a weird no name faction with not sense and get PKed by any r8 sin at west gate and secret passage.

The times have changed Asher, you are no longer competitive with a cleric that DDs more than he heals and goes unbuffed to TW.(loved that part by the way...you cata barb was taking dmg...u were plumeshoting people unbuffed for 10min...indeed Metal Mage. b:chuckle

RT needs a new faction...Coming back ragequiters... for all the ones who ragequited...bla bla bla game is dead...bla bla i go play tetris...bla bla...and then...

I'm back!!! What's new...take me to FC, need to lvl up to wear my newly bought rank gear.

Excuse my tone and irony! !! !!!b:surrender

baby i've heard it all before, im all about fun i don't take a game serious and spend over 2000. I appreciate you're totally irrelevant opinion though :).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    FapFapFap:
    Wifey:
    CupCake:
  • MrSyko - Raging Tide
    MrSyko - Raging Tide Posts: 515 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Asher...of all names to pick for a new start in PWI, why Desperate House Wives? Just curious.
  • ToyTank - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    Asher...of all names to pick for a new start in PWI, why Desperate House Wives? Just curious.

Why not no reason needed for the name.
  • Asher - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011

First off why not? & i can't take this game serious so most of the time I'm taking the P... so DHW kind of fits right? + The show is epic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    FapFapFap:
    Wifey:
    CupCake:
  • MrSyko - Raging Tide
    MrSyko - Raging Tide Posts: 515 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    First off why not? & i can't take this game serious so most of the time I'm taking the P... so DHW kind of fits right? + The show is epic.

haha alright. Fair enough. b:laugh
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Glee > DHW

b:bye
  • cheapazz
    cheapazz Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    so like i wanna join

96 archer wants to apply
    Do u already have a website?

...going to download the client again ill farm all my stuff again with my QQme brothers and my alt b:chuckle
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Seriously....even joining a Vertu would be better than making another faction. This is the stupid thing that has happened on RT probably since day one ( I started playing around 2 months after it opened so I missed out on some stuff ) : every1 makes new factions instead of going into already bigger & established ones that have a much better chance of putting up a decent fight with the top dogs,every1 wants to be a hero.

And guess what? Out of all the times this has been tried it has only worked A SINGLE TIME,Vicious being the new successful faction in question. And even then,between Vicious and Leviathan pre-rank sale,it still wasn't sure which faction was better suited to eventually take on QQme.

Unless you just wanna pk/pve and maybe,just maybe hope to fight the smallest TW faction on the map(till it goes full white)I'd highly advise to get your group and join an already established one( and no this isn't a free invitation to Vicious,can't speak for all other factions but you'd have to undergo an application to see if you'd get accepted,expect this from all TW factions though ).

ijs
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • ToyTank - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    Seriously....even joining a Vertu would be better than making another faction. This is the stupid thing that has happened on RT probably since day one ( I started playing around 2 months after it opened so I missed out on some stuff ) : every1 makes new factions instead of going into already bigger & established ones that have a much better chance of putting up a decent fight with the top dogs,every1 wants to be a hero.

And guess what? Out of all the times this has been tried it has only worked A SINGLE TIME,Vicious being the new successful faction in question. And even then,between Vicious and Leviathan pre-rank sale,it still wasn't sure which faction was better suited to eventually take on QQme.

Unless you just wanna pk/pve and maybe,just maybe hope to fight the smallest TW faction on the map(till it goes full white)I'd highly advise to get your group and join an already established one( and no this isn't a free invitation to Vicious,can't speak for all other factions but you'd have to undergo an application to see if you'd get accepted,expect this from all TW factions though ).

ijs

I can never join Vicious because choco is meen to me b:cry
  • Asher - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011

ijs

I've answered this so many times so I'm just going to say no.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    FapFapFap:
    Wifey:
    CupCake:
  • Knight - Raging Tide
    Knight - Raging Tide Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Yo im down for this **** b:victory playing metal mage now mang b:cuteb:cool
  • _Jean_ - Raging Tide
    _Jean_ - Raging Tide Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Asher baby can my pro barbie join? b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Always use tasteful words...One day you may have to eat them"
    "when your feeling down remember you were that one sperm who won the race."
  • jerrellbrathwait
    jerrellbrathwait Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Asher baby can my pro barbie join? b:thanks

no
  • _Jean_ - Raging Tide
    _Jean_ - Raging Tide Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    hey now no one asked ur sorry *** namless alt person b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Always use tasteful words...One day you may have to eat them"
    "when your feeling down remember you were that one sperm who won the race."
  • ToyTank - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    hey now no one asked ur sorry *** namless alt person b:bye

no
  • cheapazz
    cheapazz Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    so can i join or wut? D:
  • Asher - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    Anyone can join 80+ we've already had a lot of QQme alts join but they bored and sad because they to shy to come speak with us all on vent, and be all alone in guild chat. So then they just leave :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    FapFapFap:
    Wifey:
    CupCake:
  • KingJoel - Raging Tide
    KingJoel - Raging Tide Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    lol yes there are many Alts but who cares
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tulipano - Archosaur
    Tulipano - Archosaur Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    After seeing the video, I liked your story, so I'm rolling a char in RT :) Hope I can join a before 80 ^^
  • Geezus - Raging Tide
    Geezus - Raging Tide Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I really like this faction so far, i am really rooting for DHW :)

also i've seen smaller crappier factions then DHW actually end up make something of themselves...

everyone has to start somewhere...
    b:cute
    and idk why some people seem to be against Ashers idea, whats it to you guys? if you guys don't like it, then just don't join in? makes sense to me...
    its just a game... its not like its real life... (this is not serious bizznizz)
    BUT
    however
    i personally would love to see the map reset in raging tides.
    and see the giant **** stain on the map go away...
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I really like this faction so far, i am really rooting for DHW :)

also i've seen smaller crappier factions then DHW actually end up make something of themselves...

everyone has to start somewhere...
    b:cute
    and idk why some people seem to be against Ashers idea, whats it to you guys? if you guys don't like it, then just don't join in? makes sense to me...
    its just a game... its not like its real life... (this is not serious bizznizz)
    BUT
    however
    i personally would love to see the map reset in raging tides.
    and see the giant **** stain on the map go away...
    Clearly you are not playing PWI....

PWI is very serious business.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."