What going to happen

pwibnk
pwibnk Posts: 5 Arc User
edited January 2011 in General Discussion
Tokens of best luck in 13.5k+ and gold 750k+ PWI need to do something about it quick or many ppl will left game, just a litlle ppl on game is making richest each second and normal ppl cant continue PLZ pwi do something...
Post edited by pwibnk on

Comments

• Haden - Dreamweaver
    Haden - Dreamweaver Posts: 376 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    what makes you think they want to do anything about it? They're making MONEY

Besides, 750k gold is cheap compared to christmas gold prices
    Good intentions are like peeing yourself in dark leather pants, you get warm feelings inside, but it doesn't show.
  • LShattered - Heavens Tear
    LShattered - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,365 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    what makes you think they want to do anything about it? They're making MONEY

Besides, 750k gold is cheap compared to christmas gold prices

QFT...

OP...just sell your car.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ☆Heavy Armor Venomancer since level 1☆
    Previously known as _Surreal_b:avoid

Sig by me.

[=>theempire.ucoz.com<=]
  • pwibnk
    edited January 2011
    i say 750k+ almost 1millon, for u cash shoppers in common but! for normal ppl this is ridiculous.
  • Haden - Dreamweaver
    Haden - Dreamweaver Posts: 376 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I am a normal person, hence why I dont actually play the game anymore. I was run out to the only "F2P" portion section of pwi.
    Good intentions are like peeing yourself in dark leather pants, you get warm feelings inside, but it doesn't show.
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    2012 is near... REGRET UR SINS
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
    edited January 2011
    pwibnk wrote: »
    i say 750k+ almost 1millon, for u cash shoppers in common but! for normal ppl this is ridiculous.

It's been like that for awhile, best get used to it.

And sorry, I don't cash shop.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by me.

[=>theempire.ucoz.com<=]
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    There's no such thing as cash shoppers. Only people who merchant and farm. That's what everyone says they do. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2011
    sleepcat wrote: »
    There's no such thing as cash shoppers. Only people who merchant and farm. That's what everyone says they do. b:sad

Thought you would have added "anymore" to my postb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by me.

[=>theempire.ucoz.com<=]
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Thought you would have added "anymore" to my postb:chuckle

b:quiet
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • pwibnk
    edited January 2011
    only cash shoppers reply dis message wtf <.<
  • Gigglesnort - Lost City
    Gigglesnort - Lost City Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Not all of us are cash shoppers.

Granted I've spent almost twelve dollars on this game.

But 750k+ is 250k shy of last months gold prices.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LovesTragedy - Lost City
    LovesTragedy - Lost City Posts: 474 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    You realize its the players that make the gold price that "high" anyways, right? And trust me, 750k isnt that high these days. Its not the cash shoppers either, if you wanna blame that on someone, blame it on the f2p people. If you guys didnt get greedy enough to outbid each other to the 1mil coin mark to buy our gold, we couldnt sell it so high. So take that blame and turn it to the "normal" people who are buying our gold so high. Without a buyer, you cant sell anything.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Chars:
    CptMaggots 101 sage R8/NV Seeker
    LovesTragedy 100 demon R8 Cleric

~Finally quit this god forsaken game~
    Enjoy the rest of the downward spiral. See you in SWtOR b:bye
  • Gigglesnort - Lost City
    Gigglesnort - Lost City Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    You realize its the players that make the gold price that "high" anyways, right? And trust me, 750k isnt that high these days. Its not the cash shoppers either, if you wanna blame that on someone, blame it on the f2p people. If you guys didnt get greedy enough to outbid each other to the 1mil coin mark to buy our gold, we couldnt sell it so high. So take that blame and turn it to the "normal" people who are buying our gold so high. Without a buyer, you cant sell anything.

That is so very true.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WhiteVodoo - Raging Tide
    WhiteVodoo - Raging Tide Posts: 329 Arc User
    edited January 2011

um, i like how this person thinks....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

light armor rules, and JOKERZz are the best. shaff, you meh dogg. Neko, you smexy redhead you, yer my favorite veno out there. Evo, yer straight up crazy. Lillie, thanks fer giving LA cerics a good name. hask, what can't you tank? Kyo, yer wizard biuld sucks, and yer obsession with aps annoys me, but eveni will admit, yer a frackin pro. Chick, our dad's would be great friends in rl, and we'd have so much fun messin with them. fer all the rest of the clan, *salutes* at yer service doggs.b:cool
  • pwibnk
    edited January 2011
    cash shoppers.... fell like gods, all that is **** u can pay that prices cuz ur cash shoppers, but what happen with normal ppl? if i was cash shopper maybe i can say 750k is low, but im not, u all can eat ur gold. <.<
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited January 2011

Wrong.

It's PWI artificially inflating the perceived value that is keeping gold high. It's a move of desperation.

10* orb originally $397. With 30% off sale $246. 1st 1/2 off sale $198. Introduction of the 10* orb $75. After several sales $50. Now $30.

Packs originally $1. Then they sold them at 30% discount. Then they offered bulk packs. Then they offered bulk packs at 30% discount.

Gold will never go down. If there's ever any cheap gold, it will be bought up and resold during the next big sale or saved for the next pack sale. Merchanters and gold traders are pretty much solely responsible for the gold prices now. Why? Because almost all of the other in-game methods to generate in-game coin have been reduced or eliminated.

The only time Gold will go down is when the cash shop base is done spending money. Judging by the desperation of sales, it's not going to be much longer. Then, nobody will care except a couple hundred people left clinging to a mostly empty game.

/thread
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    2012 is near... REGRET UR SINS

I regret that anyone rolled a sin yo b:cute
    edited January 2011
    Wrong.

That's probably the 4th or 5th time I've seen you give that speech. do you just have your lectures hotkeyed by now?

-1- is for QQ gold prices
    -2- is for QQ aps
    -3- is for QQ TW
    -4- is for QQ OP gear
    edited January 2011
    That's probably the 4th or 5th time I've seen you give that speech. do you just have your lectures hotkeyed by now?

-1- is for QQ gold prices
    -2- is for QQ aps
    -3- is for QQ TW
    -4- is for QQ OP gear

Isn't a QQ, it's a valid observation. I'm 5aps with +11 claws and a +7 set. I know I'm just average but it doesn't bother me. I'd still **** on your world if you were here on LC. b:pleased
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    That's probably the 4th or 5th time I've seen you give that speech.

Because people are just stupid and don't understand the concept of discounts on top of discounts artificially adjust gold prices. They just mindlessly QQ "greedy cser!" or "greedy f2p gold buyers!".
  • reebokedge
    reebokedge Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Wat Goeen Toew Hapen
    edited January 2011
    Isn't a QQ, it's a valid observation. I'm 5aps with +11 claws and a +7 set. I know I'm just average but it doesn't bother me. I'd still **** on your world if you were here on LC. b:pleased

Not saying you're QQing, saying that you have lectures hotkeyed to repond to the QQing lol
    edited January 2011
    Not saying you're QQing, saying that you have lectures hotkeyed to repond to the QQing lol

Sorry, it's just funny to think that someone actually takes the **** I say as a QQ because I'm unaffected... And, that's a good idea. I should make canned responses for threads like this. xP
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    13-14k tokens are still pretty cheap. Us old timers remember 18-21k tokens.
  • LovesTragedy - Lost City
    LovesTragedy - Lost City Posts: 474 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Gold will never go down. If there's ever any cheap gold, it will be bought up and resold during the next big sale or saved for the next pack sale. Merchanters and gold traders are pretty much solely responsible for the gold prices now. Why? Because almost all of the other in-game methods to generate in-game coin have been reduced or eliminated.

That part is exactly what I meant. I will not deny that PWE is pushing for more gold sales (anyone who argues that is a total idiot). What I was stating is that the prices are set by the buyers in the gold market, or at least controlled. Who are mostly the f2p people and the merchanters. It's still the players that are in the end controlling the prices. PWE could have another rep sale plus Oceans for 10 gold, and if the buyers dont want to go above say, 600k, then the gold will never go that high, no matter what the sale is. If it werent for the buyers, the price of gold wouldn't be as high, and as such, you might not see as much of a gap in between the common f2per and the cash shopper.

I will not say that PWE is innocent in the gold prices, but people who think its all the company need to take a good hard look at the people who really make those prices possible. Again, if there are not buyers, we cant sell the gold to them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Chars:
    CptMaggots 101 sage R8/NV Seeker
    LovesTragedy 100 demon R8 Cleric

~Finally quit this god forsaken game~
    Enjoy the rest of the downward spiral. See you in SWtOR b:bye
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Tokens of best luck 13.5k?

I'll buy all of em.

Also gold is pretty cheap considering only 30 gold for a ten star orb.

24mil for one compared to 40mil+ in the past.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Tulipano - Archosaur
    Tulipano - Archosaur Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Wrong.

It's PWI artificially inflating the perceived value that is keeping gold high. It's a move of desperation.

10* orb originally $397. With 30% off sale $246. 1st 1/2 off sale $198. Introduction of the 10* orb $75. After several sales $50. Now $30.

Packs originally $1. Then they sold them at 30% discount. Then they offered bulk packs. Then they offered bulk packs at 30% discount.

The only time Gold will go down is when the cash shop base is done spending money. Judging by the desperation of sales, it's not going to be much longer. Then, nobody will care except a couple hundred people left clinging to a mostly empty game.

/thread

You're really contradicting yourself all the time in your post...
    The main reason why gold prices are high is because of the cash shop sellers and the stupidity of the buyers. If nobody would buy gold for a while, ofc it would go down but there's so much money in the old servers that actually nobody gives a ....

You saying that PWI is artificially inflating the prices, well I don't agree with that, since they were the only ones trying to keep ingame economy under control (because players don't), changing TW payment to mirages.

Everyone here QQs waaaaaaay too much about everything for what this game is, at least you can have fun in the game for a long time and without having to be a cs freak, go check out other games and when you have compared them, you will notice it.
  • Zyfou - Heavens Tear
    Zyfou - Heavens Tear Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    You're really contradicting yourself all the time in your post...
    The main reason why gold prices are high is because of the cash shop sellers and the stupidity of the buyers. If nobody would buy gold for a while, ofc it would go down but there's so much money in the old servers that actually nobody gives a ....

You saying that PWI is artificially inflating the prices, well I don't agree with that, since they were the only ones trying to keep ingame economy under control (because players don't), changing TW payment to mirages.

Everyone here QQs waaaaaaay too much about everything for what this game is, at least you can have fun in the game for a long time and without having to be a cs freak, go check out other games and when you have compared them, you will notice it.

BZZZZT! All wrong.
  • Luku_TbPs - Dreamweaver
    Luku_TbPs - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Is it true then...with the new Genesis Expansion pack gold prices will go over 1 mil?
    b:surrender
  • pwibnk
    edited January 2011
    Rawrg a loser cash shopper of ever saying than u will buy all tokens on 13.5k, u have money to do it man, but this discussion is not for cash shoppers with lots of money, is for ppl POOR than dont have money to spend in a game. i love dis game but please not all ppl can buy gold. if u will think dis is cheap buy all tokens n gift it to me BE SERIUS CASHSHOPPERS.