I Would Like To Know Where Are The Gms To Answer Our Questions

Options
vaan1983
vaan1983 Posts: 32 Arc User
edited January 2011 in General Discussion
I would like to know where the ** are the gms around the foruns to answer our questions maybe they dont exist because pwe want to save all the money as they can to take it to china.b:angryb
Post edited by vaan1983 on

Comments

• chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Patience is a virtue. If you sent a ticket, please allow 3 to 5 business days for a reply.
  • Vratix - Archosaur
    Vratix - Archosaur Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Chinatown
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Oddly.....this is kinda true for once.

Their communication with the forums has declined alot. They only come out during Maint.

They could at least make a stickied thread on most asked Q and A....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • storehammy
    storehammy Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Oddly.....this is kinda true for once.

Their communication with the forums has declined alot. They only come out during Maint.

They could at least make a stickied thread on most asked Q and A....

Resources are being diverted towards other matters.
    b:avoid
    hemoglobin: idk how the hell you can turn the word burrito into something sexual. perversion at its finest
    b:shocked
    Nastassiya - Sanctuary
    A clone of MagicHamsta... wow. He's original but you're not.

Me are hibernating. *poof*
  • ZeroDefects - Dreamweaver
    ZeroDefects - Dreamweaver Posts: 391 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Chinatown

Chinatown, it's a different scene
    There are people there, they are so obscene
    If you see what I mean
    Then they've sold you the dream
    Down in Chinatown
    What goes up it must come down

b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Haden - Dreamweaver
    Haden - Dreamweaver Posts: 376 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Gm's are like teh Loch Ness Monster, a lot of people think they see it, but its usually just a floating log :P
    Good intentions are like peeing yourself in dark leather pants, you get warm feelings inside, but it doesn't show.
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Google it.
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • LShattered - Heavens Tear
    LShattered - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,365 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    vaan1983 wrote: »
    I would like to know where the ** are the gms around the foruns to answer our questions maybe they dont exist because pwe want to save all the money as they can to take it to china.b:angryb

Whatever your name is...meet punctuation.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ☆Heavy Armor Venomancer since level 1☆
    Previously known as _Surreal_b:avoid

Sig by me.

[=>theempire.ucoz.com<=]
  • vaan1983
    vaan1983 Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Patience is a virtue. If you sent a ticket, please allow 3 to 5 business days for a reply.

dude are u kidding with my face...3 days to wait for a answer i would expect in max 1 day for a answer.
    everibody in forums is complaining about the broke pvp and i dont see any answers from a oficial. I think all comunity deserve a better treatment dont you think????
    u are just a mod not a oficial who monthly receive his money and dont give a damm for the comunity.
    With all this i am only applying for a better treatment.
    edited January 2011
    Options
    dude are u kidding with my face...3 days to wait for a answer i would expect in max 1 day for a answer.
    everibody in forums is complaining about the broke pvp and i dont see any answers from a oficial. I think all comunity deserve a better treatment dont you think????
    u are just a mod not a oficial who monthly receive his money and dont give a damm for the comunity.

Ok, I WILL PAY YOU to get better English.

Jks, I'm just a troll.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by me.

[=>theempire.ucoz.com<=]
  • Haden - Dreamweaver
    Haden - Dreamweaver Posts: 376 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Gm's can easily turn off the forums, and deligate it to someone else. They can tell Mods what to say, what to think and they dont have to pay them, while the game Rockets up, Explodes and goes away. They should care, but commonly dont. They just care that you're sliding those C-cards and taking your hard earned money and putting it neatly into their pockets.
    Good intentions are like peeing yourself in dark leather pants, you get warm feelings inside, but it doesn't show.
  • Freizer - Lost City
    Freizer - Lost City Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options

If this were a pay-to-play game I would expect such treatment as well, since it is NOT you have no right, nor any expectation of that kind of quick service. This game is completely free-to-play (yes play to win) but the point being they are operating under the assumption that the average player is not paying them for this game. (actuality is other wise)

That also being said " you are just an employee/mod/helpdesk on the phone" will NEVER get you very far in any problem you need to resolve. PWI's Ticket function is pretty adept, and the reason for the 3-5 day waiting is you can either A.) find an answer to most questions somewhere in the forum, or the FaQ or B.) expect to see it resolved in a patch or C.) mods/devs (like a company) do not operate 24/7 and if you think about it, you are just ONE of may people trying to get a ticket resolved.

Short and sweet:
    For a service i'm not paying for, They do a decent job. This is not including release of information from china, or fixing bugs but more the day to day forum watch by mods. IF you watch, (or look) ChaoticShelly and FuzzyWuzzy can be found online daily posting in tops daily. just got to look.
    Lost City Sage barb and Retired Coven Marshal.
  • DeLetar - Sanctuary
    DeLetar - Sanctuary Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Having been a former GM in another game, I can tell you this:

Tickets are supposed to be answered in order they are received. If it was anything like what we had set up, GMs had a quota to fulfill everyday. It has already been expressed that PWE has a skeleton crew on weekends; not sure about third- shifts, if they even have one. There are thousands of players alone that play PWI- not counting any of the other games, so 3- 5 [business] days isn't unreasonable.

Secondly, have you heard all the complaints that are seen here on the forums? They often repeat themselves. It's true, you can't make everyone happy- so where you think something may be a problem, it might not actually be a problem.

Lastly, moderators are strictly volunteer. You don't have the right to speak to another person on the forums as you are, especially when they are there as a luxury to help out people like you.

TL;DR: Chill out, sit down, and wait for a response.
    I level the old- fashioned way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I like having the money for skills.
  • Lyritha - Heavens Tear
    Lyritha - Heavens Tear Posts: 447 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I reported a glitch concerning PvP I at least got a response and a "we will look into it" even if they do not... there still was a response. And it was the same day. If it is something that could be considered spam don't expect a response... ever
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Having been a former GM in another game, I can tell you this:

Tickets are supposed to be answered in order they are received. If it was anything like what we had set up, GMs had a quota to fulfill everyday. It has already been expressed that PWE has a skeleton crew on weekends; not sure about third- shifts, if they even have one. There are thousands of players alone that play PWI- not counting any of the other games, so 3- 5 [business] days isn't unreasonable.

Secondly, have you heard all the complaints that are seen here on the forums? They often repeat themselves. It's true, you can't make everyone happy- so where you think something may be a problem, it might not actually be a problem.

Lastly, moderators are strictly volunteer. You don't have the right to speak to another person on the forums as you are, especially when they are there as a luxury to help out people like you.

TL;DR: Chill out, sit down, and have a cold beer.

Fixed?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by me.

[=>theempire.ucoz.com<=]
  • ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options

Just a heads up guys, I think she is trolling b:avoid.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Just a heads up guys, I think she is trolling b:avoid.

She trolls our server forums to! Check out some of our threads in the HT sectionb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by me.

[=>theempire.ucoz.com<=]
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Sometimes not getting an answer is the answer. Especially talking about broken game stuff.
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Hey, I reported necessary quest mobs spawning inside rocks, and being un-killable by level-appropriate players.

The ticket was forwarded, and the very next maint, it got fixed.

So you know what, they do answer, if it is in their power to do so.

The things that are out of their power to do so...

Well that's what endless QQing on the forums is for. b:laugh
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    if you wnt to talk to a gm all you need is a couple hundred bucks hang it on a string and they will come running we all know how much this company loves moneyb:laugh
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Sometimes not getting an answer is the answer. Especially talking about broken game stuff.

^ this

PWE is understaffed and overworked. The GMs are not game but company specific. Most GMs have duties in several, if not all of the games.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.