Vendor license

Honeydrop - Dreamweaver
Honeydrop - Dreamweaver Posts: 22 Arc User
edited January 2011 in Dungeons & Tactics
Where do i get one? I know i use the actions window to open the shop window but i can't hit the "Done" button to set up shop, i'm assuming this is because i don't have a license, so how do i get one? or does just having the window open set the shop up? it doesn't seem to change me into the cat thing to have it open so whats going on?
Post edited by Honeydrop - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    you don't need a vendor "license" to set up shop. what the "licenses" are, are cash shop items to let you use the fancier lighter / tiger / cow shops instead of the plain cat shop model. if your cat shop isn't coming up, something else is wrong; you may have missed a step in setting it up somehow.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • Honeydrop - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2011
    I opened it using the actions screen by clicking "consignment shop" then i put in a few items, put in their prices, and i still didn't turn into the cat. ><;;;;
  • Shulkie - Dreamweaver
    Shulkie - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    the vendor licence is not required to create a shop - all it does is change appearance, give you a couple of extra slots and a couple of extra letters in your shop title.

when you have the shop window open, you need to drag the items you want to sell into the left hand pane, set the price per item and the quantity you want to sell. repeat this for as many items as you want to sell.

if you are buying items, then you need to already have at least 1 of what you want to buy. drag it to the right hand pane and again set price you want to pay and number of items that you want - bear in mind you need to have enough coin on hand to cover the cost of the items you want to buy.

set a title/name for your shop and then click done. you cannot be mounted obviously, but the window will change to the shop one and you should be a cat shop.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is no place in a perfect world for double entendre!
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Did you give your shop a name/title as well?
  • Honeydrop - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2011
    ><;;;;;; i forgot the name... -DERP!!!!- Thank you!!
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I figured that might be it. b:chuckle Glad its sorted.

Closed.
This discussion has been closed.