TW Schedule for 1/28-1/30

Eoria - Harshlands
Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
edited January 2011 in Dawnglory (EU)
So yeah...

http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/7641/januarytw.png

If things are gonna be like this every week from now on, should probably keep on doing it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
I <3 Subtraction.
/blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
Post edited by Eoria - Harshlands on

Comments

• Lutirica - Harshlands
    Lutirica - Harshlands Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    So yeah...

If things are gonna be like this every week from now on, should probably keep on doing it.

It seems that they are not as smart as i thought. :/ So hard to find good people to fight a war with these days.
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • VenomousEmo - Harshlands
    VenomousEmo - Harshlands Posts: 860 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I don't think the Misfortune arrow's big enough.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I don't think zulu is going to lose a single land.
  • _UrNightMare - Harshlands
    _UrNightMare - Harshlands Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    wow u r smartb:bye
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited January 2011

They're not unless it happens to be Nurfed's birthday or something.

[/inside joke]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• Marche - Harshlands
    Marche - Harshlands Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    should be fun see all who take part in the war their bring your best :D
  • _UrNightMare - Harshlands
    _UrNightMare - Harshlands Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    lol anyways anyone thinks that zulu wont own the map?anyone think zulu will lose any land or tw?
    if u belive so say im a a herob:bye
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    wow u r smartb:bye

b:shocked Thanks.
  • /Groovy/ - Harshlands
    /Groovy/ - Harshlands Posts: 688 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I don't think the Misfortune arrow's big enough.

This.
    Packs World International
  • AIDS_Virus - Harshlands
    AIDS_Virus - Harshlands Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2011

People who stand a moderate chance:
    Wodan
    Phillipinas

People who stand absolutely no chance:Mayhem
    USA
    Omerta <--Couldn't win a stacked war....what makes you think they'll win a single?
    Dark Clan <-Their high levels make me lol.
    Deicide
    Watchers

People who have a high chance of winning:Zulu
    Crimson
    Valhalla <--THEY HAVE URDIAN b:shocked
    Unity
  • Marche - Harshlands
    Marche - Harshlands Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited January 2011

Wodan ehhhhh i wouldnt bet on them tbh but sure i could roll with that
    Phillipinas they have like 5 lvl 100s the rest are all like 5x

People who stand absolutely no chance:Mayhem lol ya
    USA yup
    Omerta <--Couldn't win a stacked war....what makes you think they'll win a single? they held against crimson fora long *** time made me giggle
    Dark Clan <-Their high levels make me lol. who?
    Deicide who?
    Watchers 5min tws FTW

Crimson
    Valhalla <--THEY HAVE URDIAN b:shocked nope easy roll out all dd no cats
    Unity again who?

/10chars~~
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    K this is something I've always wondered.

Why the balls do Wodan, Mayhem etc. constantly bid around 1k Streams. Imagine if, theoretically, they won, and then Crimson won Broken Plain or something. Good job guys, you blocked Crimson's way to 1k streams.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited January 2011

Wodan
    Phillipinas

USA
    Omerta <--Couldn't win a stacked war....what makes you think they'll win a single?
    Deicide
    Watchers

Crimson
    Unity

Also, I love how Phillipinas stands better chances than Mayhem on your list, despite having far less level 100s.

Burn Mayhem. Buuuuuuurn~
    I <3 AGOREY
  • AIDS_Virus - Harshlands
    AIDS_Virus - Harshlands Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Mayhem sucks. [/thread]
    I'm not impressed with Omerta. I never have been. the first time they showed up was right around the time TeamLlama died for the fifth time.

Isabella isn't capable of properly leading a faction. He's shown it already once. His members aren't all that impressive, and the only reason why they lasted that long was due to the stack with the smelly llamas, who have only improved in level, and CERTAINLY not in TW planning.
    Besides that....notice how LITERALLY everybody ELSE has the balls to attack Zulu....but not Omerta. Grow a pair Isabella....THEN come back to TW....and tell Faildom that if she's going to try and PK someone, she could get the gall to go to a REAL PvP zone...and not camp unsuspecting lowbies trying to FC. Kthanxbai. b:bye

Unity actually recruits 9x...they have quite a few 100's. They're iffy, but they stand a MUCH better chance than Mayhem. This is what, the 17th time they've tried to attack Zulu and bombed? They're worse than TeamLlama repeatedly bidding on Crimson like morons....tuh duh....)

Quite frankly, Crimson HAS no excuse to loose to Zulu. They've proven themselves capable of it. Do you want to know what's stopping them?

Individual players.

I'm talking about the clerics who DD when they're supposed to heal, and stay in the back. It's not classist, it's your JOB. If clerics were a class that was supposed to be mainly for DDing, then you wouldn't be yelled at for it.

BUT HEADS UP! It's not a DD primary class. It's a healing class. Stay in the back, let the OTHER DD's do the damage, and Blue-******-Bubble. I hate to sound like a complete Luctiricia, but that's your JOB during TW, do it RIGHT.

It's pretty obvious that some of their BM's use AUTO-ATTACK. WTF? DON'T. You're not punching mobs, you're punching Applequest and Rome and Nurfed--WAKE UP!

If they could just WORK through that, there honestly wouldn't be an issue! Crimson has more ranked members than Zulu last I checked. (ha ha ha....urDian left for Valhalla...guess he got bored--) Crimson HAS the ability to defeat Zulu; it's a matter of defeating their problems beforehand.

....This isn't to say that Zulu isn't without their problems. With no competition (in THEIR opinion, which is VERY unintelligent--) most of them are getting bored. There's literally very little for them to do until more endgame content comes out, and I am NOT holding my breath for that.

...Anybody else hear the rumor that someone outside the faction actually gave TW plans to Crimson? I first heard the rumor in PQ--It's probably some lowbie fantasy someone cooked up. Still, the vision is amusing. If I had to take a guess, it'd be Luctiricia. b:chuckle

(I'm kidding, someone more intelligent than her would have to come up with something that could truly beat Zulu. My bet's on a former Zulu member.)
  • Hl/ - Harshlands10
    Hl/ - Harshlands10 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2011

...Anybody else hear the rumor that someone outside the faction actually gave TW plans to Crimson? I first heard the rumor in PQ--It's probably some lowbie fantasy someone cooked up. Still, the vision is amusing. If I had to take a guess, it'd be Luctiricia. b:chuckle

(I'm kidding, someone more intelligent than her would have to come up with something that could truly beat Zulu. My bet's on a former Zulu member.)

Actually I heard that too! Someone said it was a Psychic who wasn't even 8x yet. b:laugh
    With that much information, I have to bet on that one troll who used to lurk on Psychic forums, the one who loved to kill people with Red Tide? (She ALWAYS hit me on my sin when I was stealthed, it was annoying.)

I don't think it's true though...I doubt Crimson needs help planning TW.

EDIT: I remember now, her name is BornFree. >.>
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited January 2011

Without numbers, r9s are meaningless in TW. Even with urDian and Wytche, Zulu will roll us. But we don't really expect to win yet anyway. It's more for the experience.

The only guilds that seem to have a real chance against Zulu are Crimson and possibly Mayhem at this point in time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• assassinsin101
    assassinsin101 Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Actually I heard that too! Someone said it was a Psychic who wasn't even 8x yet. b:laugh
    With that much information, I have to bet on that one troll who used to lurk on Psychic forums, the one who loved to kill people with Red Tide? (She ALWAYS hit me on my sin when I was stealthed, it was annoying.)

I don't think it's true though...I doubt Crimson needs help planning TW.

EDIT: I remember now, her name is BornFree. >.>

LMAO, she doesn't even play this server anymore...I heard she rolled a Psychic in LC, something about Applequest breaking up with her....not like we're SURPRISED or anything, he's a total d!ckwipe. That's what, his 16th GF on this server?

But don't believe what you hear. She planned TW's for EQ, and look how they turned out. b:laugh
    Assassins....twice the ****, but only sinners once. b:victory
  • Hhlolz - Harshlands
    Hhlolz - Harshlands Posts: 574 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Mayhem sucks. [/thread]
    I'm not impressed with Omerta. I never have been. the first time they showed up was right around the time TeamLlama died for the fifth time.

Isabella isn't capable of properly leading a faction. He's shown it already once. His members aren't all that impressive, and the only reason why they lasted that long was due to the stack with the smelly llamas, who have only improved in level, and CERTAINLY not in TW planning.
    Besides that....notice how LITERALLY everybody ELSE has the balls to attack Zulu....but not Omerta. Grow a pair Isabella....THEN come back to TW....and tell Faildom that if she's going to try and PK someone, she could get the gall to go to a REAL PvP zone...and not camp unsuspecting lowbies trying to FC. Kthanxbai. b:bye

Unity actually recruits 9x...they have quite a few 100's. They're iffy, but they stand a MUCH better chance than Mayhem. This is what, the 17th time they've tried to attack Zulu and bombed? They're worse than TeamLlama repeatedly bidding on Crimson like morons....tuh duh....)

Quite frankly, Crimson HAS no excuse to loose to Zulu. They've proven themselves capable of it. Do you want to know what's stopping them?

Individual players.

I'm talking about the clerics who DD when they're supposed to heal, and stay in the back. It's not classist, it's your JOB. If clerics were a class that was supposed to be mainly for DDing, then you wouldn't be yelled at for it.

BUT HEADS UP! It's not a DD primary class. It's a healing class. Stay in the back, let the OTHER DD's do the damage, and Blue-******-Bubble. I hate to sound like a complete Luctiricia, but that's your JOB during TW, do it RIGHT.

It's pretty obvious that some of their BM's use AUTO-ATTACK. WTF? DON'T. You're not punching mobs, you're punching Applequest and Rome and Nurfed--WAKE UP!

If they could just WORK through that, there honestly wouldn't be an issue! Crimson has more ranked members than Zulu last I checked. (ha ha ha....urDian left for Valhalla...guess he got bored--) Crimson HAS the ability to defeat Zulu; it's a matter of defeating their problems beforehand.

....This isn't to say that Zulu isn't without their problems. With no competition (in THEIR opinion, which is VERY unintelligent--) most of them are getting bored. There's literally very little for them to do until more endgame content comes out, and I am NOT holding my breath for that.

You sux hard, because every guild should be bidding on crimson instead of zulu.
    What makes u think that zulu deserves all the bids?
    Crimson got all the land without doing anything for it but sawking ballz...
    *Faildom*
    I don't need a Squad
    Level a Venomancer to 90.
    Aug 12, 2009
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited January 2011
    You sux hard, because every guild should be bidding on crimson instead of zulu.
    What makes u think that zulu deserves all the bids?
    Crimson got all the land without doing anything for it but sawking ballz...

There's a reason why very few are bidding Crimson.

It's because their lands suck. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• Longknife - Harshlands
    edited January 2011

That's a complete matter of opinion. I mean, I could also argue Omerta is the only one to say "hey Crimson sucks." Or that they're the only ones who don't bend over and help Crimson in PK, which btw, Crimson and their allies outnumber Zulu by ridiculous numbers. It's all a matter of how you look at it.

Any guild that can't breach the 20 minute TW mark doesn't stand a chance.

Individual players.

Whose alt name/account/whatever are you again? Cause unless you're in Zulu or Crimson, these comments sound incredibly flippin' stupid. I don't mean that in a snobbish way but TW isn't exactly something you can theorize about when you don't actually attend...
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited January 2011
    Whose alt name/account/whatever are you again? Cause unless you're in Zulu or Crimson, these comments sound incredibly flippin' stupid. I don't mean that in a snobbish way but TW isn't exactly something you can theorize about when you don't actually attend...

It's Born_Free. The sig is in the same style as one she had for her psychic once.

She also still has a hard-on for urDian...which is really getting ****ing creepy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• Hl/ - Harshlands11
    Hl/ - Harshlands11 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    It's Born_Free. The sig is in the same style as one she had for her psychic once.

She also still has a hard-on for urDian...which is really getting ****ing creepy.

CALLED IT!

What'd I win, what'd I win?!

Mirages. b:cry

But what was that you said last time born?
    "I'm going to LC! I'm rolling a Psy there."
    And then there was....
    "I swear, I am never rolling a Sin for as long as I live."

Have you even planned TW....or even been in one?

EDIYT: oh wait, lol, you planned for EQ didn't you? xD Looks like that worked out well.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=39996931013&dateline=1296304201[/SIGPIC]
    Username is HI\/.
    Forums keep saying my Post Count is one. -.-

Wizards aren't dead...we're just SLEEPING. b:chuckle
  • Graey_Rain - Harshlands
    Graey_Rain - Harshlands Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited January 2011

Wodan
    Phillipinas

USA
    Deicide
    Watchers

Crimson
    Unity

You missed out stalkers b:sad
    Can we go under high chance plx??? If you sayz it I'm sure it will makes it tru!!!
    Then we will haz rolez zuluz yaaaya.

Or not... ya'know, cus you're obviously and idiot >.>
    Phillipinas moderate chance lol.
    Unity high chance LOL.

Tbh all of them have no chance in hell unless they get 3 stacked wars and a low turn out from zulu.
    In which case crimson would have to be stacked with 2 of the less useless factions above.
    b:bye
  • Hl/ - Harshlands12
    Hl/ - Harshlands12 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    ....Stalkers TW'd?! b:chuckle
  • Bloop - Harshlands
    Bloop - Harshlands Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Mayhem isn't on the list because we don't even make squad lists or build towers for them.
    60 / 250.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited January 2011
    Mayhem isn't on the list because we don't even make squad lists or build towers for them.

Mayhem is so easy, Nurfed joined the Tunnel Snakes for their war instead of actually giving commands.

TUNNEL SNAKES RULE!!! b:cool
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    Garaver - Harshlands Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I think that by stacked attacks Zulu is gonna lose a land every once in a while, then take back, then lose, then gain a few and lose nothing, then lose again and recover again, so on. After some time like that, they're just gonna get bored of not getting the whole map and disband xD

I'm so bored right now.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Semi-quit the game, I'm very busy nowadays
    -Former member of Kylin
    -Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Graey_Rain - Harshlands
    Graey_Rain - Harshlands Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited January 2011

Oh, that must be why stalkers didn't make the list too then... But hey you definately had towers in our last war, they killed me >.<
    Ok, so no towers on A road or your gate on A... But there were definately some inside the base >.>
    lol you didn't even have a defense though... I didn't get killed by a single person that war, just stood their in your base tanking both your towers and killing the occasional zulu running out from the spawn point. Unfortunately half my squad managed to get lost along the way and I don't even know what happened to our catas... I Know one cata barb made it into your base for a while but i'm petty sure the others in our cata squads afkd the whole tw or something. Seriously, how hard is it to walk down an empty road and stand in front of a crystal in a base that's not deffended...
    So yeh, that's probly why we didn't make the list b:laugh
    So much work to do... b:surrender