Not a goodbye, just so long for now

Options
grimreaperhc
grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
edited January 2011 in Off-Topic Discussion
Hey guys and girls,

I wanted to say one last "cya". I guess it's time to move on now. This is my last thread, as well as last post, on my moderator account and maybe the last post as a forum member for a long time.

Real life got me in tight again so I have to deal with that first, yea you all know real life comes first, and I also think about that I should get a rest from the forums.

My mod status begun back in September. I admit that it was hard in the beginning for me and Shelly and if I have to be honest I think that we made it through. I've always been trying to be friendly with all of you and I hope that the friendship we've built will stay.

I'd like to thank to all the people who supported me through all this time, to all the people who somehow helped me, the mod team and Frankie. I must say that I really appreciate your help and everything you did for me. I`m not going to mention names, I think you know who is valuable person to me :)

I`ll be in-game on my archer's char, so if you feel like talking you can always PM me. Also, if you are not on Dreamweaver you can look me up on facebook ( facebook.com/GrimReaperHC ) or MSN : grimxreaperxhc@hotmail.com

We had a lot of moments of happiness and a few tough periods, but I think that we made it :) We made it together as a community. I also hope that you will keep up the good spirit, this is what the mod team and Frankie needs. PWI is the greatest community I've seen so far and I hope that it will stay like that for the future.

I can say a lot more things, but not now I guess. And I`ll quote one of my fav songs - "When it's time to go, it's time to go folks."

Take care, all the best and much love,
Grim
Post edited by grimreaperhc on

Comments

• Silvychar - Sanctuary
    Silvychar - Sanctuary Posts: 3,576 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I did not expect this.

It's a bit sad that you're taking a break from the forums, Grim, but you're right, real life matters more. So with that, not a good bye, but just a see ya soon from me.^^

Take care and good luck! =)
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Grim dear, First off, I hope you sort out your real-life real soon and I hope everything will be alright faster because you sure will be missed. Its always a pleasure having you as a moderator and you've been (And still are) an amazing person to talk to and to work with on the team.

I will keep your seat warm by my side, you're always a friend and a co-moderator to me. Good luck and goodbye (for now... you better come back b:angry)

b:kiss
  • Waterfal - Sanctuary
    Waterfal - Sanctuary Posts: 2,723 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    b:sad
    Hope to see you back on the forums again soon Grim!
    You were one hell of a mod and a nice guy :) You will surely be missed.
    Hope the real life problems are less then it seems like now and that you can sort them out soon.
    I wish you best of luck and take care
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the awesome sig :3

Characters:
    waterfal - lvl 90 demon ferrari veno
    Hazumi_chan - lvl 9x sage seeker
  • Katzyn - Sanctuary
    Katzyn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    ...=(

Hope things work out soon and you can return to us, Grim. Take care.
    Katzyn, level 101 Demon Veno
    Kylenea, level 99 Demon Cleric
    ForestSonata, level 6x Mystic
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Courtesy of the amazing Forsakenx~
  • Grippieluver - Lost City
    Grippieluver - Lost City Posts: 9,807 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Oh no, My Grim !!!

I sure hope everything is alright with you , hun

Imma miss you too much !

p.s- the friendship we built before you were a mod didn't seem to stay ...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thankiez to Dorset for the sig!

MagicHamsta will remain in our hearts forever

P.S. I am a female venomancer ^^ I know it's rare, isn't it?
  • ZeroDefects - Dreamweaver
    ZeroDefects - Dreamweaver Posts: 391 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    after the vitriol that was spewed around the forum when you became a mod grim, I am pleased to see such positive response to your "so long/farewell/auf wedersehen". You have obviously made an impression in your time as a mod. hope that gives you a warm glow.

hope to see you back soon. don't let life get you down and hope everything works out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DeadRaven - Sanctuary
    DeadRaven - Sanctuary Posts: 407 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Good luck with everything Grim. Being a moderator can undoubtedly be a thankless and frustrating task at times so kudos to you for tackling that on. I can not speak for the trolls but the rest of us all appreciate your hard work here on the forums.

Cheers to you b:victory
  • Drazo - Dreamweaver
    Drazo - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,187 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    The first moderator I've seen born, grow and die right from the start....you shall be missed. b:cry

The well moderated [subject to personal opinion] forums might not ever be the same....because without the grim reaper, the departed souls shall forever be lost. But alas, everything must come to and end at some point, and even death itself has to come to the end of it's cycle, so we bid you goodbye, until the next time.

And stuff. b:victory
    Non-mule characters:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]....and Drazomyst.
  • buttercupcruella
    buttercupcruella Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Hi Grim!
    Remember me?b:chuckle

Oh... Grimi, Grimi change 1 letter:P
    It was a pleasure having you here.
    I know I mighta given you some hard times, but I never meant to target you. I tried to entertain ya a bit.b:surrender

A good MOD, a great person and an amazing paint artist!!!

but seriously, WTF were you thinking?!?!?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    Dorset - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,690 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    OH NOOOO Grim i didnt expect you to go :( you always a happy light in the forums when everyone else is busy b1tching. and a great mod

you were also one of the first people who ever requested a Signature from me back when i was still learning to do them and shall never forget it even thoguh i was pretty fail at sigs back athe beginning.

Added you on facebook and msn. hope things work out hun. hope to chat at some point soon and hope you make yoru way back to forums occasionally

b:byeb:cry

Dors xx
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <sig by me

yup guys imma back!

I LOVE making sigs. go to Fanatics section "Dorset's Thread of Interesting Things". u request ill create!
    b:shyI LOVE MY HUBBY my best friend HeartandSoulb:heart
  • GrimReaperHC - Dreamweaver
    GrimReaperHC - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,695 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Thank you guys and girls. I really have to admit that I`ll miss you all. I didn't write a wall of wall because a friend was distracting me in RL even though I wanted to because there were a lot of things I wanted to say.

Silvy, I had the pleasure to met you since the beginning ( yea, I was one hell of a spammer and I remained such lol ) and I can say that I`m happy of that. You never turned your back on me and I appreciate it. We'll keep in touch.

Shelly, it was tuff hehe :) You are doing a great job, will keep in touch with you as well, keep an eye on our kitteh mods ^^

Katzyn, never had a better opportunity to meet you, but you seem to be a great person. Keep up that spirit (:

Grippie, Grippie, Grippie ... also had the pleasure to meet you when I joined the forums and I have to admit that I enjoyed those times back then. But since then a lot of things changed and exactly that ruined our friendship. Go back in time and you will find out.

Zero, thanks mate. I`ll remember you as a helpful member, at least that's the impression you left in me.

Thanks to Dead and Drazo, take care guys ( or girls (: ) and stay around :)

And, oh God, it's buttercup D: Why are the trolls always coming to my threads ? b:chuckle

Kidding of course, you were one of the people who always amused me with their posts on the forums. Yea, you created me some work to do but I always had fun. Will keep in touch with you as well.

Dors, thanks for the siggy and for the great support, I wont let our friendship go away b:pleased

There are a few thngs on these forums which I should let go now and I think this is the best for me. When I feel that I can continue without them I`ll come back, I even miss you already :)

However, I don't have access to my mod account and I can't read any of my PMs ( if you've sent something don't expect me to read it, I can't b:surrender ), I`ll be on this account and on my CORE connect profile.

Thanks again everyone, just wanted to tell you how much I appreciate everything you did for me b:cute
  • Samaela - Dreamweaver
    Samaela - Dreamweaver Posts: 426 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Wait.. What? Seriously? Nuuuuu~ I'll miss you. b:sad

I'll still stand by with what I said some days ago, you were a good moderator. Hopefully you'll sort your problems out and come back to the forums some day, cause really, you'll be missed. Ah well, I'll still bother you in game and on facebook. Good luck with the issues you have.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Samaela[demon cleric]||Nanimee[mystic]||aquaelle[psychic]
  • Grippieluver - Lost City
    Grippieluver - Lost City Posts: 9,807 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Grippie, Grippie, Grippie ... also had the pleasure to meet you when I joined the forums and I have to admit that I enjoyed those times back then. But since then a lot of things changed and exactly that ruined our friendship. Go back in time and you will find out.

**** ! When I came back from my break and I was like "GRIMMM !! :DD" you were just "..." and I was like )': . Anyways that was my little kid talk haha . I love you Grim u were an amazing friend ! I really hope everything is alright with your life
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thankiez to Dorset for the sig!

MagicHamsta will remain in our hearts forever

P.S. I am a female venomancer ^^ I know it's rare, isn't it?
  • Kaste - Sanctuary
    Kaste - Sanctuary Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Wait, what? Grim? OMG nooo b:cryb:cry
    I hope you will find time to be on skype some times.
    You were (against most people believing) an awesome mod, we had some good times on forums with you b:pleased.
    I hope RL will be fine soon. You will be missed.
    Feel free to PM me for help.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mistress Myra forced me to use her sigpic ↑
    With PWI since Dec 21st '08
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=922912
    youtube.com/user/kasPWI
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    ;-; See ya Grim.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Myralis - Sanctuary
    Myralis - Sanctuary Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Grim b:cry

Ill miss you man.
    Youre a great mod and a great person b:sad
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [ -- Wolves - Alpha | Hurt me, I'll bite back. Hurt my pack, I'll snap your neck. -- ]
  • Zameri - Archosaur
    Zameri - Archosaur Posts: 718 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    b:bye Grim our relationship is like jellybeans you never know what color you're going to get out of the bag, and you never know if its the disgusting harry poter jellybeans or the ever so tasty jelly belly's. You will have some good jelly beans and some really disgusting jelly beans, but in the end they all end up in your stomach. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Therefore, Shigofumi
  • GrimReaperHC - Dreamweaver
    GrimReaperHC - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,695 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    ;-; See ya Grim.

You're not getting away with the marriage b:avoid
    Grim b:cry

Ill miss you man.
    Youre a great mod and a great person b:sad

Myra if you feel like talking you can always PM me here on the forums - ColdAsLife - Dreamweaver (: And trust me if I feel like talking I`ll come back to you <3
    b:bye Grim our relationship is like jellybeans you never know what color you're going to get out of the bag, and you never know if its the disgusting harry poter jellybeans or the ever so tasty jelly belly's. You will have some good jelly beans and some really disgusting jelly beans, but in the end they all end up in your stomach. lol

Hehe Zam. ;) You better get on Dreamweaver more often (:

@Kas, sorry mate, the forums don't allow me to make 4 quotes QQ I`m always on skype when I`m at work, but I guess we are in really different time zones. :<
    Thank you for the kind words, I can't say that I was awesome, but I was trying to do my job :)
    Keep up the good work with the videos mate, I`ll be lurking your thread to see if there's something new ;)
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Grim, you're a great mod who has a knack for finding a balance between goofiness and seriousness. You also showed great diligence, resilience, and determination through your work, and I'm definitely going to miss you and everything you brought to the table :)
  • Zameri - Archosaur
    Zameri - Archosaur Posts: 718 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    wait frankie there was a table? were you guys playing poker or something?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Therefore, Shigofumi